Key features of the app:
1. Find and support local businesses doing good stuff
2. Add businesses to your favourites and receive notifications about special offers
3. Check in to businesses and get rewarded for your loyalty with free treats
4. See the measurable good things that businesses are doing
Download this great free app now!
Your information is important. Reports are sent to a central database where federal, state, and local officials can view and respond to incidents. Sharing what you see or experience during an emergency helps responders make more informed decisions.
Using the FirstToSee app is easy:
• Choose what type of incident is occurring from the drop-down menu (hazardous materials, natural disaster, air or maritime incident, etc).
• Take up to five photos.
• Provide your location using the automatic GPS locator or the interactive map.
• Give details about damage or a situation that you have observed.
• Send an anonymous tip or enter your contact details.
Feel less helpless and more helpful with the FirstToSee app!
Be ready and download the First2See app today!
NOTE – Call 911 if you need emergency assistance. Help will not come by using this App.
FirstToSee App and System Credits:
Pierce County IT, Pacific Northwest Economic Region (PNWER), Viewpoint Pro, Ushahidi and partnering agencies on the FirstToSee Advisory Board.