Order your favorite food on the FreshDirect Android app today and get it all delivered to your doorstep tomorrow. You’ll enjoy 20,000 irresistibly fresh, delicious foods in the palm of your hand, and it's never been faster or easier to get your FreshDirect favorites!
With the free FreshDirect for Android app, you'll enjoy convenience like never before:
• Place a new order or change an existing order – wherever, whenever.
• Find all the food you love: it's easy to search or browse the store.
• Scan product barcodes to look up prices and quickly add products to your order.
• Shop from your previous orders, your shopping lists and your favorites.
• Discover deals: browse What's Good for expert selections and big savings each week.
• Scan the available timeslots for your regular delivery address.
• Quickly contact the FreshDirect Customer Service Team via email or phone.
For those who live in the New York City area or select neighborhoods in Philadelphia, the FreshDirect app is a time-saving essential. Get FreshDirect for your Android now!
FreshDirect is a leading online grocer in the U.S., delivering premium quality fresh-from-the-farm foods and brand-name groceries to customers in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and now Philadelphia. With a 2,000-member workforce that is still growing and an emphasis on nutritious, delicious meals and convenient services that allow customers more time to live healthy lives, FreshDirect aspires to be a valued corporate partner in all communities in which it serves. For more information, please visit www.freshdirect.com. For updates, follow us on Twitter: @freshdirect and on Facebook: facebook.com/FreshDirect.
Your information is important. Reports are sent to a central database where federal, state, and local officials can view and respond to incidents. Sharing what you see or experience during an emergency helps responders make more informed decisions.
Using the FirstToSee app is easy:
• Choose what type of incident is occurring from the drop-down menu (hazardous materials, natural disaster, air or maritime incident, etc).
• Take up to five photos.
• Provide your location using the automatic GPS locator or the interactive map.
• Give details about damage or a situation that you have observed.
• Send an anonymous tip or enter your contact details.
Feel less helpless and more helpful with the FirstToSee app!
Be ready and download the First2See app today!
NOTE – Call 911 if you need emergency assistance. Help will not come by using this App.
FirstToSee App and System Credits:
Pierce County IT, Pacific Northwest Economic Region (PNWER), Viewpoint Pro, Ushahidi and partnering agencies on the FirstToSee Advisory Board.