Featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, New York Magazine, ABC, FOX, CBS, NBC & more.
"Parking your car in a garage or lot doesn't have to empty your wallet." - NY Daily News
"BestParking is a life-saver" - Travel Channel
1 million downloads! Join 700,000+ monthly users!
- In addition to calculated total fees, includes comprehensive parking facility attributes (e.g., Hours of Operation, Phone #, Indoor/Outdoor, Cash/Credit, Self Park/Valet, etc.)
- On-street parking regulations for Manhattan and Downtown Brooklyn, plus coupons and discounts for garages.
City parking downtown on a Wednesday from 9am-6pm ranges from:
$12 - $87 – New York City
$10 - $61 – San Francisco
$10 - $52 – Chicago
$13 - $49 – Boston
$5 - $50 – Los Angeles
$8 - $51 – Seattle
$8 - $36 – Toronto
$7 - $27 – Montreal
$5 - $38 – New Orleans
$2 - $30 – San Diego
$7 - $33 – Philadelphia
$3 - $25 – Detroit
$4 - $24 – Baltimore
$1 - $20 – Dallas
$6 - $24 – Sacramento
$8 - $25 – Portland
$9 - $25 – Washington DC
$2 - $15 – Atlanta
100 supported cities, including Albany, Alexandria, Ann Arbor, Arlington, Austin, Baton Rouge, Bellevue, Berkeley, Bethesda, Birmingham, Boulder, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Denver, Des Moines, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Worth, Fresno, Greensboro, Hartford, Hoboken, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Jackson, Jacksonville, Jersey City, Kansas City, Kirkland, Las Vegas, Long Beach, Louisville, Madison, Memphis, Miami, Miami Beach, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Mobile, Nashville, New Haven, Newark, Oakland, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Orlando, Palo Alto, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Providence, Raleigh, Richmond, Rochester, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Jose, Santa Monica, Savannah, Spokane, St. Louis, St. Paul, Syracuse, Tallahassee, Tampa, Tucson, Tulsa, Vancouver, West Palm Beach, White Plains, & More.
Airport parking for 7 days ranges from:
$36 - $180 – Los Angeles (LAX)
$50 - $186 – Chicago OHare (ORD)
$88 - $198 – Newark (EWR)
$93 - $198 – New York Kennedy (JFK)
$48 - $102 – Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
115 supported airports, including ATL, BWI, YYC, DEN, DTW, FLL, BDL, IAH, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, MEM, MIA, MKE, MSP, MSY, EWR, OAK, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, PDX, PWM, SMF, SFO, SLC, SAN, STL, TPA, YYZ, YVR, PBI, Logan (BOS), Midway (MDW), Dallas Love (DAL), SeaTac (SEA), Dulles (IAD), Reagan (DCA), LaGuadia (LGA), & More. Parking finder with reservations supported.
- See the next buses and trains arriving at nearby stops, based on live GPS data
- Tap on any route icon to see a live map with route, vehicle locations, and all stops
- Alarms! Tap on predictions to set up an alarm.
- No ads, no user tracking, and completely free.
- Search! Enter a Stop ID # or intersection to get arrivals at just one platform.
- Amazingly simple user interface -- Android only, and better than any Muni app your iFriends have
QuickMuni sorts everything nearby and always shows the closest street corners and stations first. So, all at once you can see every route that serves a stop. You click less and get what you need faster.
Designed just for Android! You'll feel right at home using QuickMuni. SFMTA Muni alerts and data feed come from the NextMuni web service.
See the QuickMuni webpage at http://plus.google.com/104312883312752023774 for more information.
ParkIT SF - A FREE mobile parking app helps you find parking you could use. It interprets the parking rules by sending alerts if you are about to violate it, thus saving money.
The App shows, where you can park on street [free or paid (cost/hr)] or Garage. ParkIT helps you understand the complicated street parking rules laid out by SFMTA.
ParkIT SF takes into account all of San Francisco city (SFMTA) street parking regulations, including: No Parking zones, Street Cleaning, Metered parking, Tow Away Zones, Inclined parking and Residential parking limits.
ParkIT SF helps you find parking either around where you are at or near your driving destination in the following manner,
•Specify a parking duration (30min to 3 days)
•Enter your driving destination address (Type or Speak) OR select current location
•Choose to display only what is desired: Street parking, No parking areas, Parking garages
Additional supported features,
•In-phone notification in case the specified parking duration is exceeded or instant alerts like active tow away, street sweeping, or incline parking. This saves you getting parking tickets from PEO (Parking Enforcement officer).
•For metered street parking or parking garages, the cost per hour is shown.
•If SFPark metered spaces with sensors are available, the live number of open spaces are displayed.
•Whether street parking or parking garages, detailed information can be seen by clicking on the street parking or parking garage icon.
•Displays (Red hat Pin) your parked spot in case you have forgotten.
•The legend on the bottom right corner of the screen describes the icons
•ParkIT SF Smartphone parking App works only for San Francisco as of now.
Get parking in San Francisco,
SF Sunday Streets
San Francisco Dragon Boat Festival
San Francisco LGBT Pride
Annual North Beach Festival
San Francisco’s Union Street Festival
SF Theater Festival
San Francisco trip advisor
San Francisco traffic and weather
SF Muni bus & trains
Parking SF uses live data to find available public parking in San Francisco. It will then navigate you to an open parking spot. Over 19,000 parking spaces in the following areas are included:
* Civic Center
* Hayes Valley
* The Financial District
* Fisherman’s Wharf
Drivers circling around and double-parking generate an estimated 30% of downtown traffic. Do your part to ease congestion and lead to cleaner air by using this app.
Tested on HTC Evo 4G, Motorola Bravo, LG Optimus 3D and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Download our free award-winning parking app, now available on Android to find the cheapest, closest parking around! Check out our features:
• View informative maps of parking lots and garages in your area.
• Check parking rates, see prices laid out on the map and compare costs.
• Set our parking timer to help you avoid overstaying, overpaying or getting a ticket.
• See real-time info on exactly how many spots are open in a particular garage or lot. (Select markets only)
• When you decide on a lot or garage, get directions to the nearest driveway -- not just the street address.
Why circle the block wasting gas and time and fraying your nerves? Whether you're looking for city parking, sports parking or special event parking, Park Me has it covered. Get parking info before you leave the house, or pull over and use the app when you're close to your destination. With prices laid out on Park Me maps, you can always easily compare parking options.
The database at Park Me contains parking spots in over 500 cities around the world.
• United States: Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Austin, Houston, Washington D.C., San Diego, Santa Monica, Denver, Chicago, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Dallas, Boston, Phoenix, New Orleans, Portland, Miami...
• Canada: Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Quebec City...
• Europe: London, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Munich, Frankfurt, Prague, Vienna...
• Plus hundreds of other cities.
Can't find parking in your city? Is a rate incorrect? Park Me wants to know! We add and update places to park every day. If you have any other suggestions or requests, we'd love to hear from you as well (@ParkMe).
Do you have multiple options at a particular stop? Quickly check all options with a click on the Stop Arrivals tab. Click any route in the stop arrivals list and it becomes the selected arrival. Quickly add this new option as a favorite for fast access later.
Not sure this is the right bus? Confirm by checking the vehicle id.
A few minutes walk to your stop? Check the Auto Refresh boxes to keep your arrival times up to date. Tweak the Auto
Refresh interval by selecting Menu --> Settings --> Auto Refresh Interval and pick your preferred interval. Hit the back button to automatically save your new setting.
Lost or bad data connection? Choose Menu --> Reload.
Preserve your battery, choose Menu --> Quit and ensure background updates are stopped.
This free app is now Ad supported. Please click on Ad of interest, and help keep the updates coming!
** Now utilizing new Google Play Services location API's to enable our unique automatic parking sensor! **
--- Reviews! --
Lifehacker - http://bit.ly/15uF6en
VentureBeat - http://bit.ly/112tWrY
Gizmodo App of the Day - http://bit.ly/Z6JoXA
Tested - http://bit.ly/10KEiQ9
BeautifulPixels.com - http://t.co/nru8NEjkUV
* Enable our parking sensor or use Bluetooth or Car Docks to automatically set your parking location
* Remember where you parked with our Find My Car feature and get turn by turn directions back to your vehicle
* Save yourself a parking ticket with the built in parking timer
* Set meter, time limits, and street sweeping reminders (by hour, daily, weekend, monthly)
English | Español | Português | Deutsch | Italiano | Français | Русский язык | 中国 | 日本語 | 한국 | Suomi
Also great for remembering the location of your bicycle, motorcycle, hotel, camping spot, or any other location you would like to easily return to later. Popular to use in massive airport parking lots, at the mall, or when parking downtown. Tell the app to "park my car" and it does the rest!
Icons courtesy of http://www.androidicons.com
Parkdroid - remembers where you parked without any intervention from your side.
Parkdroid - click on the blue car icon to find your way back to the car.
Discover new parking areas on the map. Share your parking places to extend parking map of your city.
Winner of the HTC Android Developers Contest.
Lifehacker.com - "The Best Android Apps for Your Car"
Gizmodo.com - "Best Apps for Drivers", Silver medal.
- Show parking places in your area;
- Save car location (GPS or manual);
- Get walking directions to your car;
- Car locator/finder (compass);
- Show map/satellite;
- Parking meter alarm;
- Show parking areas find via internet;
- Show just released/open parking spots.
Please make sure that GPS is ENABLED! Keep in mind it is highly unlikely that your phone will get fine GPS signal inside any buildings, including a house or parking garage. It's a limitation of GPS itself. In this case you can set location manually.
Permission to send SMS is needed to allow use of parking services which paid through sending SMS when the user wants it and it is supported in his country. As for now such service is supported only for users in Ukraine via "516.com.ua". Unfortunately, there is no way in Android Market to point that such permissions needed only for users in certain country.
Tags: Find Car, Car Locator, Car Finder, parking, gps , maps, navigation, route, walking, underground, automatic, parked, sensors, finder
NOTE that before updating the app you must perform a full uninstall of the older application.
SmartTransit supports more than 100 cities worldwide:
1.Los Angeles(Metro, LADOT)
2.San Francisco & North Bay region(SFMTA,AirBART,Caltrain, Golden Gate Transit and Ferries)
9.South Bay region(Torrance)
14.Alameda and Contra Costa(AC)
15.Central Contra Costa
17.North Lake Tahoe,Truckee
19.North San Diego
1.Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area(MTA)
2.Cape Cod Region(CCRTA)
4.Ashland, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Natick, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, and Wayland(MW)
1.Minneapolis,Saint Paul,Airport(MAC),Anoka County Maple Grove,Plymouth,Prior Lake,Scott County,Shakopee,Univ of Minnesota(MetroTransit)
3.Apple Valley,Burnsville,Eagan,Rosemount and Savage
4.Chapel Hill,Carrboro&Univ of North Carolina
3.City of Corvallis and Albany/Linn Benton Loop(CTS)
1.Lehigh and Northampton(LANta)
2.Bucks,Chester,Delaware,Montgomery,Philadelphia Counties(SEPTA bus&rail)
★Utah,Salt Lake City(UTA)
8.Victoria, Whistler, Pemberton Local and Commuter, Squamish Commuter and Kelowna(BC Transit)
★Belgium:Flemish Region(De Lijn)
Just turn on the GPS and it will find all public transit stations around you and will list the name of the stations, routes/trips, next arrival times, your distance to the stop and your relative location to the stop on the Google maps,...
You could also add the stops to the favorite list. Once added to the list you won't need to enable the GPS anymore.
• Map overlay color codes streets based on cleaning schedule- super simple
• Cleaning hours come directly from SFMTA and cover every street
• Toggle street markers ON to see specific hours, OFF to see an uncluttered view
• Specify how many days you would like to park to see only relevant streets.
Upcoming features/known issues:
• Better device support (currently only tested on Galaxy Nexus)
• Works for streets with multiple cleanings per week
• Works for streets cleaned on alternating weeks
• Set reminders to move your car