The app is available for Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0 or above, with additional capabilities included for the Samsung Galaxy Note device line‐up.
The Traveler features the integration of captured photos, short videos, drawn sketches, recorded audio files, quick location markers, and GPS tracking into a package that allows the user to organize information and media in an efficient and travel‐friendly interface. With Google Maps built into the app, users can retrace their steps, noting the locations where photos and other media assets were collected and the path traveled along the way.
For Samsung Galaxy Note devices, Traveler includes support for the S Pen to provide a sketching and drawing canvas for digital sketchbook capabilities.
* Capture photos, videos and audio on your trip and a marker will be added to the map where they were created;
* Start, pause or stop a new recording, or add a marker from Android Wear;
* Sync fitness activities as you travel with Google Fit;
* View charts depicting your fitness activities;
* Capture photos with Google Glass and share with your trip;
* Record your path and view on The Traveler web site;
* Export paths to Google Drive;
* Export paths to a file and import using your favorite map app or software;
* Share media with friends and family using your favorite social media apps;
* Share your entire trip with friends and family using Google Drive sync;
* Work offline to record your trips no matter where your travels take you;
* Sketch and draw with a variety of brushes, tools and colors using the S Pen.
Ball State University students, faculty and staff can connect their university account for additional features, including:
* Ability to sync all content (trips, paths and media) to a server at the university for archival and transferring to other devices;
* Invite others to join a trip;
* Share photos and other media assets between travelers;
* Invite friends and family to view your travels on the The Traveler web site - https://apps.bsu.edu/traveler
Help guides are available online at:
Web site for family and friends to view your travels:
Only in 5 minutes, your e-ticket/hotel voucher will be ready.
*Indonesia's No. 1 Flight & Hotel Booking Service according to comScore*
*Garuda Indonesia's Best Performing GOS Agent 2014*
*Sriwijaya Air Best Travel Agent 2013 & 2014*
*Citilink Best Travel Agent 2013*
Each day, over 1,000,000 people book with Traveloka and benefit from our lowest and promo flight fares and hotel rates, even during high season.
The free Traveloka app guarantees that you’ll get the lowest and honest transparent price without any hidden fee. Experience the best booking experience without having to worry about getting scammed or paying more than necessary.
Traveloka app, everything you need to plan a smart trip in one app.
HONEST AND TRANSPARENT PRICE, WITH NO BOOKING FEE
No worries, the displayed price you see in the beginning is the price you pay. There won’t be any “surprising” hidden fee. Save even more by not having to pay any booking fee normally charged by travel agent.
WIDE SELECTION OF AIRLINES AND HOTELS
Search, compare and book directly the lowest and promo fares of airlines like: Lion Air, AirAsia, Garuda Indonesia, Citilink, Sriwijaya Air, Jetstar, Wings Air, Xpress Air, Tigerair, Batik Air, Malindo Air, Kalstar Aviation, Trigana Air, NAM Air, and Firefly.
For accommodation, select from over 20,000 popular and recommended budget to luxury hotels in Indonesia and abroad: Pop! Hotel, favehotel, Tune Hotel, ibis, Novotel, Aston, Best Western, Whiz, Amaris, Santika, Fragrance Hotel, Marriott, and many more.
Find 5,700+ flight routes and 4,000+ hotels in Indonesia (Bali, Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Bandung, etc.), Singapore and Malaysia with a one-click search, fast and reliable.
VARIOUS PAYMENT METHODS: FROM TRANSFER TO E-BANKING
No credit card? That shouldn’t be a problem. Choose one of our many payment methods with no booking fee, supported by 24/7 customer support. Your online transaction is secure, protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and highly personal privacy setting.
VIEW E-TICKET AND HOTEL VOUCHER, EVEN WHEN OFFLINE
During check-in, just show the e-ticket or hotel voucher on your app, even when offline. Everything is more practical, you no longer need to print out your e-ticket and hotel voucher.
KEEP TRACK OF ALL YOUR BOOKINGS IN ONE EASY STEP
Log in or easily sign up for a Traveloka account: All your booking details, e-tickets and hotel vouchers will be automatically synced, immediately accessible on all your devices.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions and maps for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel and expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
With TourRadar’s Meet Travellers app, you can connect with other travellers on your group tour before you even walk out of your front door.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Download the TourRadar - Meet Travellers app on your Android device
Step 2: Log in using your Facebook, Google+ or TourRadar profile information
Step 3: Find your tour by entering your tour operator's name, the name of your tour and your departure date
Step 4: Start chatting and get excited together!
Now anyone interested in one of the 20,000+ tours featured on the TourRadar website can instantly connect with other travellers, making it easier than ever to choose the right group tour before you book, and to get to know your trip buddies before you go.
Millions of travelers are using TripAdvisor City Guides already, join them and get the most out of your trip.
Key reasons millions of travelers love TripAdvisor City Guides:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk and we’re sure you’ll love it!
All City Guides work offline, no need live data connection, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included each City Guide.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
Traveling with family, self-proclaimed foodie, or fans of places off the beaten path" Now City Guides has curated some customized itineraries to give you ideas of what to do , based on popular travel themes. View these lists and keep track of itinerary favorites in their “Saves” list.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With City Guides you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
The “Nearby Station” feature helps you find the closest station to your current location, or the restaurant, hotel, or attraction you are planning to visit. With the ability to see them on a map, this will help you navigate a new city easily.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, the City Guide will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. City Guides also uses the compass to guide you to a place, once you selected it.
City Guides are available for :
Miami and Miami Beach
New York City
Rio de Janeiro
- 44 million verified guest reviews help you pick your perfect stay
- 640,000+ hotels, apartments and more – we’ve got it all
- Find hotels near your current location – book some without a credit card!
- View confirmation offline in the app – never print your booking confirmation again
- Pick up where you left off – we sync the app + desktop site for you.
- Search by city, landmark, hotel name or properties close by in one tap.
- Sort by what’s important to you: price, deals, guest review score and more.
- Narrow your options with filters for price, neighborhoods, or facilities like WiFi and breakfast.
- View maps to find hotels where you want to be. Draw an area on the iPad map with your finger to find results there!
- Save your favorite dreamy places to a list (think of them as vacation wish lists!).
- Find your perfect deal at all kinds of amazing properties (not just cheap hotels!).
- Sign in to your account and we’ll prefill your details for even faster booking – including the credit cards you chose to store.
- View your confirmation offline in the app for easy check-in, without WiFi!
- Add your booking to Passbook to keep all of your travel details in one place.
- Find the way to your hotel with maps.
- Add hotel bookings to your calendar to make multi-leg stays easier.
- Modify or cancel your bookings on the go with the app.
- Access 24/7 customer service by phone or email, available in English and up to 40 other languages.
Already use Booking.com?
- After getting the app, sign in to your Booking.com account to sync bookings, searches, viewed hotels, lists and account info all in the app.
- If you don’t have an account but have made a booking, you can still sync that booking with the app. Go to the account area and use the Booking Number and PIN from your confirmation (also sent to you by email).
The Booking.com hotel app lets you look, book and manage your hotel reservations anywhere. Find the perfect place to stay – anywhere, anytime with the best price guaranteed. You also unlock travel guides when you book in one of our popular cities!
Download the Booking.com App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bookingcom
Get to know Booking.com and our App: http://www.booking.com/apps.en-us.html
An entirely new and simple way to currency convert is at your fingertips.
- Material and minimalism design
- Intuitive and simple to use
- Get real-time updates for global exchange rates
- Based on the data of Yahoo Finance
- Switch currencies with swipe
- Identify the local currency according to your location(it will request location permission)
- Six colorful theme by your choice
- Ads free
- "We'll designed, intuitive and simple to use. I liked it a lot."—— rdromao
- "xCurrency is a great all-in-one app. No need to go online for foreign exchange rate. All I need is with this great app."—— Nerzki
- "Just an awesome app. This app has made my life much easier"—— Mark3645
Thank you for your support.
From planning to booking and beyond, the Expedia App is designed to enhance your journey.
Get inspired with our tablet travel collections. Save with mobile-exclusive deals and stay one step ahead with flight, hotel and car alerts.
Book in a flash, get rewarded for your travels:
● Save up to 40% with mobile-exclusive hotel deals for tonight, or any night.
● The world is your oyster. Simply choose your flight departure date and destination.
● Get going as soon as you land. Book an airport car rental up to 30 minutes in advance.
● You can even get tickets for tours, shows and theme parks as well as reserve airport shuttles and ground transportation.
● Earn triple Expedia+ points on all your purchases.
Your trip companion, no matter the device:
● View upcoming trip details and get maps for directions.
● Receive alerts for flight delays, hotel check-out times and more.
● Share itineraries with family and friends via email or text message.
What about stopping and counting each money spent in the middle of souvenir traveling, thinking "How much did I spent?"
Now you can check your expenses on the spot with "TrabeePocket"
"TrabeePocket" is travel budget manager / tracker.
Organize your traveling budget (expenses) very easily and awesomely.
Stop calculating foreign currency.
You can check it with a single touch!
Stop trying to calculate how much exchanged currency you have left.
With Trabee Pocket you can easily check your balance!
You can easily check while traveling how much you spend today and how much exchanged currency you have left right now.
[ Pro Upgrade features ]
- Easily check in your own country's currecy
- Multiple Currency Support
- Customizable Category
- Smart Travel Expense Report
- Export to csv, xls file
In the app you can:
- Search for nearby travellers and connect with those who have similar interests
- Use the En Route feature to add future trips and find out who is going there at the same time
- Ask questions and organise meet-ups in the Common Room
- Stay updated with your friends travels and locations in the News Feed
- Stamp your virtual passport as you travel the world
- Easily find a travel buddy for your next trip!
Don't forget to -
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BackpackrApp
Follow us on Twitter @BackpackrApp
If there's anything you need to know please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Now stop reading and get travelling!
★ Chosen by Google as one of the Best Apps of 2014 ★
Minube has a new update that lets you convert your travel photos into lifelong memories! Even casual travelers have phones galleries full of thousands of amazing photos, but who really remembers where each and every one was taken? Well, minube can help you relive your trips by identifying exactly where each of your travel photos were taken. You can even add your travel tips to each place and, of course, use our photo editor to choose the photos you want to publish and those you’d prefer to keep private. The end result is an amazing traveler’s keepsake, complete with maps and travel dates, which you can share with your friends.
We've also given our travel app a beautiful new look so you can get inspired, find cheap hotels, tourist attractions, and restaurants and start planning your trips better than ever. Use our Inspiration tool to find interesting new travel ideas, search for over 50,000 global destinations and see things to see, restaurant reviews, hotel reviews, and everything else no traveler can miss. Save your favorite places into lists and download to use as your personalized travel itinerary, complete with map. If you’re interested in travel and tourism, get the minube vacation planner today!
Want to learn more about minube?
Follow us on Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/minube
Follow us on Twitter → https://twitter.com/minubeapp
Why do we need these permissions?
Identity: So you can create an account and enter into minube and enjoy a more thorough travel-planning experience.
Location: To find tourist attractions, restaurants, and hotels near you and get directions to local points of interest.
Internet: To connect to the minube platform and discover thousands of new places and destinations around the world.
Multimedia and Files: For temporary data storage and to download lists and travel guides offline to use them without an internet connection when you're travelling.
In-app billing: So you can enjoy exclusive content.
Others: So you can use complimentary Google services like Maps, Google Login, and push notifications.
• Book directly from the app
• Exclusive deals for hotels , tours and airport terminal discounts and a 100% low price guarantee
• Day use hotel rooms – pay only for the time you stay
• Discounted food and gifts at the airport terminals retail shops and restaurants
• Sightseeing tours & activities in over 140 different cities
• Airport Terminal maps
• Security Wait Times
• Flight alerts and notifications letting you know when to head back to the airport
With the Travisa Visa App, you can access detailed information on travel visa requirements for over 200 Countries and passport services directly on your Android device, even when you don’t have internet access. The Travisa Visa App is great for frequent international travelers and international travel managers who need to know country visa requirements fast, and don’t want to wait until they have computer internet access.
With the Travisa Visa App, you will be able to use your Android to:
- Quickly find out whether or not a visa is required to travel to a specific country
- View the detailed visa requirements at any time for over 200 Countries
- Obtain updates on visa requirements
- View consular fees for available visa types
- View information and requirements for passport services
- Send information and requirements by email
- View contact information for Travisa Visa Services locations
For travel visa requirements:
*Please note that this version only provides visa requirement information for U.S., Canada and U.K. Residents*
You will be able to select your citizenship, your destination, and your travel purpose, and Travisa Visa will check travel visa requirements for you at any time.
For passport services:
You will be able to select your citizenship and the desired passport service and Travisa Visa will show you the requirements to obtain the desired passport service.
Ever wondered what time it is in your destination city or back home when travelling? Need to keep track of different time zones? Ever accidentally called your mum in the middle of the night when you've been abroad? Perfect World Clock has the answer: Show current date & time for places all over the world! And it's free.
* Show time at current location and any location world-wide
* Knows more than 20,000 cities in all time zones of the world!
* Unlimited number of widgets showing different time zones
* Day & night display
* Both digital and analog clock styles
* 3 different widget formats (4x1, 2x2, 2x1)
* Greatly configurable
* Easy and intuitive user interface
* VERY energy efficient
* Simply perfect ;-)
REMARKS & DISCLAIMER
This software is currently ad-supported. A donation key which removes ads from the app will be released soon.
Both Internet connectivity and GPS/network location details are required for retrieving the current timezone you are in. Additional data costs may apply.
After installation you will be required to download additional 1 MByte of data to your external storage. This needs to be done only once though.
Please help to improve this application by either commenting or sending an email to the provided contact address below.
World Traveler Clock means travel and business!It allows you to observe global time zones with ease.When you use the World Traveler Clock at the first time,you should choose the city and add it.Then every city you choose will be displayed on your phone as a widget.However,you can change different cities by clicking the widget.
Ever wondered what time is it in your destination city or back home when travelling or on business.Whatever place on the earth can be searched and added through the clock.The world traveler clock don't need phone's network environment, so you can use it on any airplanes.It shows current time for places all over the world!
Essential,easy to use,and fully functional.Classic World Clock!
And it's free!
-- One widget for everything
-- No ads
-- Contracted and elegant
-- Precisely accurate
-- Exactly convenient
WorldMate automatically organizes your trips, sends you flight alerts*, recommends great hotels for booking, and offers a wide array of other incredible travel services.
Experience the magic of WorldMate! Forward your airline, hotel, car rental, and even OpenTable confirmation emails to email@example.com, and you’re good to go!
• Home Screen - Get all information you need for your trips to make your travel worry-free, just when you need it.
• Itinerary Manager – The WorldMate itinerary stores all the vital information you’ll need for managing, planning and organizing your trip — beautifully delivered and simple to use.
• Share Itinerary Details – Easily share your travel plans with friends and family via Facebook, or a personalized email. Share the entire trip, part of it or real-time Flight Status
• Flight Status - WorldMate will show you the real-time flight status of your flight so you can easily adapt to flight changes.
• Pushed Flight Alerts - Receive automatic notification of delays, cancellations, and gate changes.
• Flight Reminders - WorldMate will send you a flight reminder a few hours prior to departure, allowing you to know in advance if your flight’s gate or time has changed.
• Flight Search –locate the best flight routes based on your destination, even before your agent!
• Past trips - access your entire past trips information from within the app.
• Mapping & Navigation – View your trip items on map to know where your hotel, car pickup or next meeting is located. Need help getting around? Just click on the ‘Get Directions’ icon, and we’ll show you the best routes
• Travel Widget – Quickly view the next item on your trip right from the device’s home screen.
Hotel and Car Booking:
• Hotel Booking – Get the best room available using WorldMate’s exclusive deal search, now including improved filters!
• “Price Alerts” and “Counter Offers” –WorldMate reviews your hotel booking and notifies you of price drops and saving opportunity.
• Car Rental – Reserve a rental car from hundreds of airports worldwide in unbeatable prices.
• Airport Pickup– Don’t feel like driving? Make limo, town car and van reservations with ease. • Express Booking – Make your future hotel bookings quick and simple by allowing WorldMate to remember your payment information.
• Weather Forecast – Know what to pack using compete 5-day weather forecast.
• Currency Converter –Daily Exchange Rate updates for global currencies
• World Clocks - Always get at the right Time to the right Place
“If you are serious about taking control of your business travel don’t settle for less”- TechCrunch
“WorldMate is remarkably useful for keeping tabs on a travel schedule” - Engadget
“Best Apps for Organizing Travel Information” – Travel+Leisure
Download the WorldMate App now!
Connect with us: