- App provides way to track expenses and reduce them using tools like Carpool.
- Get more at little effort. Just enter details every time you refuel and get Stats on Car fuel average, Daily Expense, Daily Average, Projected Annual cost.
- Get Fuel log along with Stats, Bargraph on Transactions giving Daily, Monthly and Yearly expense statistics.
- Pyramid and Pie-chart giving break up on Total annual cost.
- Allows region specific settings like Miles/Kms, Dollars/Rupees, Liters/Gallons etc.
- Export log as CSV. Save it on Computer and import it in applications like Excel, Open office etc..
- App does real-time matching and gives you list of people traveling from near by location using GPS.
- In build messenger lets you contact people from within the app.
- Get automated mail alert on registered email if someone sends you a message.
How it works
Carpool app does real-time matching of people traveling from your current location. which would mean you see people traveling from your present location instantly. Not only that but you can chat with them using the in-built chat facility. The app helps in finding the match for your location using G.P.S. All you enter is enter your travel destination and publish. Get started its easy it’ll not take more than two minutes to learn. Happy Carpooling!
Why smart traveler? Smart traveler comes with many instant benefits
• No need to enter your current location. Just get the list of fellow travelers instantly at the click of the button.
• Communicate with suitable traveler to share a ride using the in-built chat.
• Make the most of your smart phone. Using this smart app can help you save money from the very first day you download it.
• It helps you be more echo friendly and reduce your carbon foot print.
• Doesn’t matter if you are traveling within the city or between cities or even countries! Smart traveler is the best choice when it comes to sharing the ride and reducing the travel cost.
• Reduce your dependency on existing means of travel and get more alternatives.
• The app works real time hence it overcomes the problem of carpooling on per-scheduling the time. This way it overcomes the problem of changes to travel plan.
The application is available in Google Play for FREE. After downloading and installing to your device , the text content of the whole application is fully available. Sound recordings have to be purchased.
Are you going on holiday or on a business trip to a foreign country and you don’t speak the language of your destination? One must move around in a foreign environment while in a foreign country. You must move around to go to shops, to restaurants, to find accommodation, to rent a car or to go out for the night. Therefore, the Traveler’s phrase-book is a necessary and valuable guide appropriate in every country where you don´t have mastery of the local language. Also, locals are always pleased when you at least try to speak with them in their own language.
With knowledge of English one can speak in 89 countries, with German in 10 countries, and with Italian in 7 countries. But with the Traveler’s phrasebook you can speak everywhere in the world.
With the complete collection Traveler’s phrasebook, which contains 22 languages, you will be able to speak in approximately 215 countries (see http://www.smart-phrase.com/practise-travel-phrasebook-states for more details). Already, you no longer need any travel guides or dictionaries.
Every language of the Traveler’s phrasebook is divided into 31 themes, which are frequently met while travelling. Therefore, the phrasebook is also useful in everyday life.
Each theme includes sentences (phrases or words), which are prepared by native speakers. The range of themes covers the most normal, typical situations which you may encounter while travelling. You want to not only read, but also listen to these sentences, so that training your pronunciation is easy. You don´t have to struggle to speak; you can play a sentence out loud and the application will ‘speak‘ for you.
After the purchase of individual languages or the more economical ‘whole set’ of languages, the phrases are ready for downloading to your device. Once you download them, you do not have to be online to use the application – you have all these phrases at your disposal anytime.
In every language you will find 31 themes:
* GENERAL EXPRESSIONS
* GREETINGS AND INTRODUCTIONS
* QUESTIONS AND GENERAL EXPRESSIONS
* HOTEL, ACCOMMODATION
* FISH AND SEAFOOD
* SIDE DISHES
* VEGETABLES AND SALADS
* FRUIT AND DESSERTS
* TRAVELLING BY TRAIN
* TRAVELLING BY PLANE
* TRAVELLING BY SHIP
* TRAVELLING BY LOCAL TRANSPORT
* CAR HIRE COMPANY
* RELAXING AND CULTURE
* SHOPS, STORES AND SERVICES
* POST OFFICE
* DATE, TIME AND WEATHER
Every language of Traveler’s phrasebook contains approximately:
* 600 sentences (congruent with a specific language series)
* 30 minutes of audio recordings
* 770 unique words (vocabulary)
Tired of remembering where you took that picture you just love ? Want to show people exactly where you were on the map when you captured that beautiful panorama ? Want to check-in on Facebook from within your application ?
Now you can have all that for FREE !
Keep track of all your favorite pictures by remembering the exact places you took them. Use the phone built-in GPS and Internet connection to add favorite cities and remember the exact location in which you took the pictures from your vacation.
Also check in and show everyone on Facebook where you are right now !
And everything is AD-FREE !!
If you do so, Trip List is your best partner.
With Trip List, you can add items you are going to bring and mark it down when you have put them in your luggage. You can also share your packing list with your travel buddies easily.
Trip List also provides a lot of sample list for your ease. The country information provides simple information of you destination, like countries' timezone and electrical oulet (power plug) info.
The new features of Trip List can let you export/input your own sets of groups for you to use on next trip.
- Packing Checklist, exportable to Custom Groups
- Travel remarks
- Sample items for creating Packing Checklist
- Searchable Country List with countries and electrical outlets info
- Custom Groups for creating customized checklist group
This is the full version of Trip List, Ad Free, included more Sample Items and functions. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from Trip List Lite to the paid version as all the data is saved in the SD card / external storage.
* SD Card / External Storage is required.
Tag: packing list, travel, country info, checklist, vacation, holiday, organizer, reminder
Wherever you are, you have access at any time and without the necessity of a data connection to your U.S. Embassy:
- Phone number
- Web address
With the additional buttons you can also directly
- dial the phone number of the selected embassy,
- write an email,
- go to the embassy website (internet access necessary!) or
- display the location of the embassy on a map (internet access necessary!)
All addresses are stored locally on your iPhone so no Internet connection is necessary for searching and displaying the addresses.
-> This application is a must for anyone who goes on tour!
Wherever you are you can open Location Manager application and add a new location based on GPS coordinates (on network coordinates).
Just add a descripton and street address will be automatically established.
Number of favorite locations is generally unlimited
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- Battery saving
- Driving direction feature
- Quick update - time based
- Sharing location (email, sms, etc)
With 3G and hotel WIFI connections now widely available in most countries, Travel Smart lets you stay up to date with essential official travel advice. Travel Smart also provides a quick and convenient single repository to access travel information from multiple countries straight from your mobile device wherever you may be. Don't miss an important travel alert or warning ever again!
The Trip before your Trip: The beginning of each Trip does not occur in the start date, occurs before... Every Trip begins with initial planning, where we define the period of travel, destinations, what do we do, hotels where we stay, airlines, car rentals, shopping list, etc.. We search information with friends, books, magazines and blogs. How to access all this information during your trip ?
The application myTrip provide all information that travelers will need, you can create a travel plan with information about the destinations, hotels accommodation, flights, Places to visit, thinks to do, shopping list, information about car rentals and more!
– Travel Plans.
– Places Explorer, find restaurants, attractions, bar, etc.
– Hotels information.
– Extensive database of Hotels around the world.
– Flights information.
– Flight status.*
– Things To Do (restaurants, Tourist Points).
– Information of places, like opening hours, address, phone, etc..
– Shopping List.
– Products search , including description and value.
– Price comparison.
– Travel Finances.
– Cloud services, share travel plans on multiples devices.
– Notes and To Do Lists.
* Feature not available in the Beta version yet.
Triporg is the online trip organizer that in a few seconds helps you to choose what to see and do in the city you select.
Triporg helps you to make the most of your time!
HOW IS IT DONE?
1. Access Triporg and select a date and destination.
2. Triporg suggests you what to see and do.
3. You can customize your trip or update it if you change your plans or if something comes up.
4. Triporg guides you on the way.
• It is a fast and easy way to plan journeys for every kind of people. The ultimate trip planner!
• It is mobile and multidevice. You can also print your schedule on paper or in PDF.
• Time is short, duties are numerous and information (‘though reliable’) is very abundant.
• Optimize your trip schedule according to:
- Your own interests.
- Trip dates.
- Opening times.
- Duration of the visits/activities.
• Finds out the available cultural & leisure offer in the cities you visit.
• Personal travel guide / personal travel assistant in your smartphone, that you can also print.
Amsterdam, Antalya, Barcelona, Berlin, Bilbao, Brussels, Donostia-San Sebastián, Dubai City, Dublin, Istanbul, Getxo, Kuala Lumpur, Las Vegas, London City, Madrid, Moscow, New York City, Pamplona, Paris City, Prague, Rome, San Francisco, Singapore City, Warsaw, Viena, Vitoria-Gasteiz, Warsaw, San Francisco, Lisbon, Toronto, Budapest, Ceuta, Melilla, Almería, Cádiz, Córdoba, Granada, Huelva, Jaén, Málaga, Sevilla, Huesca, Teruel, Zaragoza, Santander, Ávila, Burgos, León, Palencia, Salamanca, Segovia, Soria, Valladolid, Zamora, Albacete, Ciudad Real, Cuenca, Guadalajara, Toledo, Girona, Lleida, Tarragona, Alicante, Castellón de la Plana, Valencia, Badajoz, Cáceres, A Coruña, Lugo, Orense, Pontevedra, Palma, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Logroño, Avilés, Gijón, Oviedo, Murcia, Santiago de Compostela, Vigo, Benidorm, Marbella, Cartagena, Elche, Merida, Balmaseda, Cologne, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, Florence, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Liverpool, Milan, Munich, Pisa, Venice, Dresde, Stuttgart, Nuremberg, Hannover, Leipzig, Rostock, Bremen, Cuxhaven, Bonn, Freiburg im Breisgau, Münster... and much more coming soon!!
Share your favorite activities and points of interest on: WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Line, Tuenti, Gmail, Google+, Dropbox, Drive, Evernote, Hangouts, Sherpa, Skype, Hotmail, Yahoo, Outlook, WeChat, Viber, Spotbros, Box, ChatOn, Bluetooth, E-mail, ColorNote, Keep, SMS, Notes...
Discover Triporg, the trip organizer that learns the way you travel.
Happy travels with Triporg!
Plan Your Time!
Triporg Team ;)
Here are my checklists (to do, to pack lists) to make sure everything is organized and packed.
These lists are based on my past experience and proved to be valuable many times.
* Add your own items
* Hide unneeded items
* Hide ready items
* Item notes
(Requires Adobe AIR, it will be automatically installed if not yet available)
Tags: Journal, Diary, Memo, Memory, Travel, Organizer, Journey, Trip
-Fiches-pays complètes, avec numéros utiles, infos santé, transports
-Dossiers thématiques: grippe A/H1N1, séisme, piraterie maritime, attentat
-Des infos de «dernière minute»
-Des réponses à vos questions
Features includes :
✓9 main categories and 60+ default sub categories .
✓Items can be added,edited and deleted easily.
✓Using checklist the items can be selected easily.
✓After completing a trip you can clear the data’s of the previous trip in a single touch.
For any questions and suggestions contact us on
Beaches / Villages / Sights / Accommodation (hotels and studios) / Restaurants / Coffee- Dessert places / Nightlife and Bars / Activities / Rent a ride / Travel Agencies - Tour Guides / Health and Beauty / Shops / Services
• Presenting all areas of interest illustrated by a great collection of photographs.
• Get all points of interest located at close distance from your location in order to inform you on what you can do and see nearby at any given time.
• All areas of interest are illustrated on Google Map.
• Directions to all points of interest.
• Communicate (electronically or via telephone) with just a click with all professionals.
• Get connected with all social networks to enable you to share your holiday experiences with your friends.
• All information and functions apart from third party information provided outside the application function without an internet connection (3G or WiFi).
The traveler guide
We provide the users with recommendations for their holiday plan.
Based on local knowledge and many years of experience, Dubrovnik Guide provides advice on...
• daily excursions
• top museums and religious sights
• top sights and attractions
• Dubrovnik surroundings
... but also...
• where to stay
• where to eat
• where to entertain
• where to shop
• other activities you can do
...organizing your schedule for unforgettable holidays!
Wie erreiche ich im Notfall die nächste Botschaft oder das nächste Konsulat? Die Adressen und Telefonnummern aller österreichischen Botschaften und Konsulate weltweit leicht abrufbar. Per Knopfdruck erhalten Sie die schnellste Route von Ihrem Standort zur nächstgelegenen Botschaft oder Konsulat.
Wie sicher ist mein Urlaubsland? Die App informiert über die aktuellsten Reisehinweise und Reisewarnungen.
Weitere Informationen: Was tun bei Passverlust, Erkrankung, Unfall oder Todesfall?
Sie erhalten auch allgemeine Informationen über rund 200 Länder, die bereits vor Antritt ihrer Reise nützliche Tipps und Hilfestellung bieten: von den Einreisebestimmungen, über die Währung bis hin zu den empfohlenen Impfungen. Nutzen Sie das Informationsservice des Außenministeriums vor und während Ihrer Reise mit der kostenlosen App.
Diese App finden Sie auch unter folgenden Suchbegriffen: Aussenministerium, Bmaa, Bmeia, Reisewarnung, Notfall, Botschaft, Konsulat, Urlaub, Austria, Reise, Österreich