Beach Tel Aviv Yafo app allows all (residents and visitors) to rent beach facilities quickly and conveniently via the smart phone instead of using the machines located on the beach.
DigiTel users? the club will not be accepted and will have to pay for beach facilities in the Digitel application.
The language of the application is determined according to the language of the device, if the app is installed in Hebrew if the other language is installed in English. In any case you can change the language through the menu.
• Payment for beach facilities; Sunshade, chair and sunbed. - Up to fifteen facilities per purchase - five of each type - (no limit to the number of transactions per day).
• Save credit card information for reuse.
• Receive an indication of the inventory of beach facilities on the city's various beaches.
• Viewing the state of the sea on that day; External temperature, temperature in the water and the height of the waves.
• Review of the activity of the various beaches; Open / closed, dog-friendly and distance from whereabouts.
• Order history view includes invoice viewing (up to 3 months back).
• Viewing your personal profile includes editing an email address to send the receipt.
• Change application settings - Receive alerts.
• contact the municipality at the touch of a button.
Did you know?
Tel Aviv-Yafo has 13 beaches stretching from the Herzliya border in the north to the Bat-Yam border in the south, with a length of 13.5 kilometers, attracting thousands of people from Israel and around the world during the summer months.
Rental of beach facilities over the years was done through the franchisees of the beaches' restaurants. In recent years, a decision was made by the municipality to stop the provision of service in this format, with the aim of reducing the costs to the beaches. The municipality decided to take on the issue of coastal facilities and to maintain them independently without external operators. The new prices for bathing in the beaches and for the holders of Digitel in particular are significantly cheaper than most beaches in the State of Israel.