Chapters: Preface, Introduction, Psychology of Survival, Survival Planning and Survival Kits, Basic Survival Medicine, Shelters, Water Procurement, Firecraft, Food Procurement, Survival Use of Plants, Poisonous Plants, Dangerous Animals, Field-Expedient Weapons, Tools, and Equipment, Desert Survival, Tropical Survival, Cold Weather Survival, Sea Survival, Expedient Water Crossings，Field-Expedient Direction Finding, Signaling Techniques, Survival Movement in Hostile Areas, Camouflage, Contact With People.
Appendices: Survival Kits, Edible and Medicinal Plants, Poisonous Plants, Dangerous Insects and Arachnids, Venomous Snakes and Lizards, Dangerous Fish and Mollusks, Ropes and Knots, Clouds, Evasion Plan of Action Format.
1. Does it offer over 3,400 questions? You don't have to study all 3,400+ questions but they are there for you if you want to. Our app contains thousands more than some other apps.
2. CAN YOU GRADE YOURSELF? Seriously! Many board apps don't even allow you to grade yourself. You can't look at your test scores for each subject because they don't even keep score.
3. Does it have an advanced learn engine that tracks questions seen/unseen, answered correctly/incorrectly, and then dynamically creates your tests accordingly?
4. Does it provide BOTH a casual study mode AND a test mode?
5. Are you able to SEE your study and test PROGRESS for ALL lessons at a MERE GLANCE?
6. Can you customize your tests with adjustable question counts and subjects?
NOW ON WINDOWS AND MAC! Go to www.AceTheBoard.com to learn more.
This is a comprehensive guide addressing the common Army promotion board topics-over 40 subjects. Information was taken directly from Army regulations, Army doctrine reference publications (ADRPs), Army doctrine publications (ADPs), field manuals, technical manuals, training circulars, and pamphlets. All the study material is in question/ answer/ flashcard format. Hyperlinks are used in the larger sections to help better facilitate the blocks of information. In addition, to help support some of the question/answers, notes are provided throughout along with Helpful Hints to aid in memory recall.
DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: If you are having problems with this app, please contact us at bugs@ForceReadiness.com. This app WILL RUN ON ANY DEVICE the Market allows it to be installed on. There are many other factors that can affect this app such as available memory, how many apps are running in the background, or even use of task killing apps. All we ask is that you give us a chance to identify your problem.
ForceReadiness.com is not affiliated with the US Army. We simply support soldiers every way we can.
keywords: army promotion board study guide soldier of the month nco of the month sgt morales audi murphy
If Somone Leaves a Review about a Quarter or Year Board win using the Study Guide, TOP will Crate a "Wall of Fame" and Post their name on the Website. So come on an Let's Win a Quarter and Year Board and make TOP build a New Page Called Wall of Fame!!! email TOP at email@example.com
Also Check out the ArmyADP.com Study Guide Deluxe Edition, It is full of Leader Tools for Our Army Leaders and Future Amry Leaders. With Even More Board Subjects, Counseling Examples, NCOER Bullets, Running & Marching Cadence, Creeds & Songs, PCC & PCI's, PRT Drills, PT test Event Instructions All in the Palm of your hand and available when you need it. It's well worth the small price and would cost you more in paper just to print out all the Material loaded in it. Also, every time we complete a new subject you will receive the Army Study Guide Free Updates to the App.
Created By a "1SG" that has Directly Mentored Numerious NCO's and Soldier of the Year Winners and Countless NCO & Soldier of the Quarter & Month Winners to include the 1st Cav and 2010 FT Hood & III Corps NCO of the Year. Top Knows what Questoins Soldiers should study, so Do Not Hesitate to contact him using the Contact Button Below or emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created with the intent to prepare our "Future NCO's" and "Future Army Leaders"!!!
- NEW! Current AR/DA Pam 670-1 information for 2014
- App focuses on the most popular questions asked by board members
- Over 530 questions and answers
- Extra Articles for study: NCO Creed, Audie Murphy Bio, Board Tips, and more!
- Custom Chapter gives you 30 cards to make your own questions and answers
- Save your Favorite flashcards so you can find them quickly in the future
- Study without an active internet connection (3G/WiFi not required)
- Study all questions, or pick & choose by subject area to focus your efforts
- Appealing graphics and familiar touch controls like swipe gestures
- Shake your device to shuffle to a random flashcard
Are you a Soldier in the United States Army? One event is standing between you and your next promotion. The promotion board. Whether you are studying for a Promotion Board, Audie Murphy, Soldier of the Year, or Sergeant Morales; this App is the tool you need to prepare yourself.
Board questions are pulled from Army regulation and doctrine. There are thousands of these documents, many of which contain hundreds of pages of information. Do you have time to seek out and study all of that material? If you do, go for it! Reading doctrine is a fantastic way to learn about the Profession of Arms. You can download these docs online and print a copy, highlighter in hand. You will undoubtedly learn a lot from that experience. Unfortunately, most of us do not have that kind of free time. That is where The Board Master comes into play.
The Board Master is your take-anywhere study partner for Army promotions. With this tool, you can master the questions frequently asked during Army boards. Simply hit “Start.” You will be swiping through flashcards in no time. Swipe to a question you want to study. Flip the card over to reveal the answer. You can flag any card as a “Favorite Card” and come back to it any time.
The Board Master app is based on the book by the same name written by Johnnie L. Hickson. Johnnie is a Soldier who has won numerous boards himself and challenged many of his peers to excel using his time-tested techniques.
Next time you find yourself bored during a long commercial break or sitting in the waiting room at the dentist, pull out your smartphone or tablet and start making your way towards more stripes, increased pay, and professional fulfillment.
- Content derived from numerous sources including The Board Master by Johnnie L. Hickson
- Professionally developed App, created and supported by the leading publishers of professional military reading and digital media.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We also love to hear feature requests. After all, we have made this tool for you. It should work how you expect.
Please route all support requests and feature suggestions through our ticketing system: http://www.gipubs.com/ticket_new.asp
Study smart, win hard. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Keywords - Army Promotion Board Study guide Murphy Morales FA53 NCO SPC CPL SGT flashcards M16 training military professional ranks
If you find any errors or glitches please email me so I can fix them. I have tested this app on Galaxy S3 and the Google Nexus 7.
Note: This application is for evaluation only. It is not endorsed by the US Army.
"It's like Grammar Rock and the Mr. Men books had an adorable love child." - Cool Mom Picks
"Brilliant!" - Teaching Community: Where Teachers Meet and Learn
Grammaropolis is where grammar lives! Hailed as a Schoolhouse Rock for the 21st Century, Grammaropolis uses the parts of speech as animated characters whose personalities are based on the roles they play in the sentence. From the shady pronoun always trying to take the noun’s place to the motherly conjunction who just wants everyone to get along, Grammaropolis achieves the impossible: we make learning grammar fun!
Follow along as our story based videos guide and teach you through nouns, verbs and other parts of speech.
Practice your English language grammar skills with over a hundred quizzes.
★ 9 Animated Music Videos
★ 9 Illustrated Books
★ 20 Animated Shorts
★ 28 Quiz Categories
Every part of speech has its own neighborhood that includes a curriculum map with songs, books, videos, and quizzes. Follow the map to earn your badge! The Complete Edition comes with the following neighborhoods:
-Nouns,Verbs, Adjectives, Adverbs, Pronouns, Conjunctions, Prepositions, Interjections
Grammaropolis was created and refined in the ultimate proving grounds: the classroom.
- Winner of The National Parenting Center’s 2012 Seal of Approval
- Winner of a 2012 Parents' Choice Approved Award
- Winner of a 2012 NAPPA Silver Award
- Top Ten Hit on Sirius XM Kids’ Place Live (“Welcome to Grammaropolis”)
Our innovative, classroom-proven approach blends character-based content with traditional quiz-based assessment and is designed to address students' varied learning styles. Because the parts of speech are personified based on their roles in the sentence, the characterization provides students with a more effective way to visualize and internalize the roles of the parts of speech and to identify how a sentence is put together.
ASAP - Army Substance Abuse Program
ACS - Army Community Service
ACES - Army Continuing Education Center
AER - Army Emergency Relief
Army Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Program
EO - Equal Opportunity
AFAP - Army Family Action Plan
ARC - Army Red Cross
Army Reenlistment / Retention Program
Army Safety Program
Army Sponsorship Program
QOLP - Army Quality of Life Program
BOSS - Better Opportunities for Single Soldiers
CHAMPUS / TRICARE
DEERS - Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System
NCODP - Noncommissioned Officer Development Program
M136 AT4 - Rocket Launcher
M16/A2 - 5.56 mm Semiautomatic Rifle
M4 - 5.56 mm Semiautomatic Rifle
M18A1 - Antipersonnel (Claymore) Mine
M2 - .50 Caliber Machine Gun
M203 - 40 mm Grenade Launcher
M240B - Machine Gun
M249 - Machine Gun
M60 - Machine Gun
M72 - Light Anti-Tank Weapon
MK19 - 40 mm Grenade Machine Gun
Awards and Decorations
Army Green Service Uniform (Class A)
Army Blue Service Uniform
BDU - Battle Dress Uniform
ACU - Army Combat Uniform
IPFU - Improved Physical Fitness Uniform
Chain of Command
NCO Duties, Responsibilities and Authority
NCOER / ERS
Promotions and Reductions
Leaves and Passes
Code of Conduct
Customs and Courtesies
Drill and Ceremony
Battle Focused Training
Training The Force
The Army Plan
Land Navigation / Map Reading
Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear
Security and Intelligence
Camouflage, Concealment and Decoys
"The most important battle of the war, after that of the first Manassas, has just been fought and won by the Confederate arms."
-- Richmond Dispatch, Sept. 29, 1863
Highlights of the September 1863 Edition:
- Second Bayou Teche Campaign
- Second Battle of Sabine Pass
- Chickamauga Campaign concludes
- Skirmish at Davis's Cross Roads/Dug Gap
- Battle of Chickamauga
- Approximately 34,000 Americans fell
- Most causalties in the west, and second most casualties of the war (first was Gettysburg)
- Sioux/Dakota War
- Battle of Whitestone Hill
- Indian Territory (Oklahoma)
- Battle of Devil's Backbone
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Siege of Charleston Harbor concludes
- Second Battle of Fort Sumter
- Second Bayou Teche Campaign. Taylor's Operations in West Louisiana conclude
- Battle of Stirling's Plantation
- Longstreet's Knoxville Campaign begins
- Frazer surrenders the Cumberland Gap to Burnside without causalties on either side
- Battle of Blountville
- Little Rock Campaign continues
- Battle of Bayou Fourche
- Alexandria is selected as the Union Capital of Virginia
- Gen. Burnside (USA) resigns after taking the Cumberland Gap
- Lincoln refuses to accept resignation
- Lincoln suspends Habeas Corpus on Sept. 15 throughout the Union in cases of prisoners of war, spies, traitors, or members of the military
- Loosely defined, habeas corpus is the legal doctrine that allows a court to determine whether a prisoner is being lawfully held
- Without habeas corpus, a prisoner can be held indefinitely at the will of the jailor
- Habeas corpus has been suspended in the United States during four periods of American history (Civil War & Reconstruction, Philippine-American War, World War II, Post 9/11/2001)
- Gen. Walker (CSA) is killed in a duel with Gen. Marmaduke (CSA)
- The First Anniversary of the Battle of Antietam is commemorated in the Army of the Potomac
- Death of Jacob Ludwig Carl Grimm in Berlin (Brothers Grimm; Grimm's Fairy Tales)
★★★★★If you Like, please rate and review!★★★★★ Thanks!
Find more outstanding FREE apps on our site.
The best app of it's kind, NO OTHER APP LIKE IT HAS: Text-to-Speech, Search, Autoscrolling, Automatic Bookmarking. AND IT'S FREE.
No need to rate someone else's hard work one-star - only malware and spam deserve one-star.
• Far ambush
• Break contact
• consolidate and
• Indirect fire
• React to contact
• Squad attack
The app can be downloaded in the heavy “offline” version with videos embedded or the light “online” version with videos linked to a streaming server.
Learning Objective: Provide an immediate reference at the point of need or that can be used in the classroom or in the field to review small unit movements.
Users select a specific duty position directly related to operating a range. Each selected position provides descriptive information with a cumulative list of responsibilities that illustrates actions to be taken before, during and after Range operations.
Learning Objective: Provide an immediate reference at the point of need and learning tool that establishes a uniformed approach toward meeting necessary criteria in support training events requiring ranges and streamlining execution of operational standards for range utilization.