This app includes mime types handling of:
- application/xml (*.xml)
- application/x-msdos-program (*.bat)
This app redirects the file mime type to 'text/plain' so that it can be redirected to your text editor.
Upgrade to the ad-free version for just $0.99!
You can check and monitor Xively data streams in fully-zoomable graphical chart.
*Zoom in/out a chart
*Adjustable data range and interval
*Overlap display of data streams
* Let 'Stream ID' field in config menu empty when you want to get all data streams.
* Loading procedure can be canceled by "Back" button.
* Data points are most precise when "6hours" is selected.
* "Reload" will download all of data streams again. "Redraw" will just re-draw and fit a graph scale with current data, without downloading.
The viewer is able to display only public feeds at this moment.
If data loading is failure and you see nothing, please try to make your feed to
You can operate the files and folders on Google Drive, like on the local storage. Also, can copy or move the files seamlessly, between Google Drive and other storages.
This app is plugin, therefore does not work alone. Please install together main app and launch it.
- http://goo.gl/pvGP1h (Main app)
When the dependent app is not installed, will be displayed the message for encourage installation of that app. Please install the dependent app in accordance with the message, and launch the main app.
- Google Play services (Dependent app)
Can read or write the files on Google Drive in the external apps, by [Open] or [Send] of the file menu.
* When that app supports "content://".
* Depending on the app, it may not work.
* When external app to access the file, will be notified.
- MIME type of files created by this app, will be "application/octet-stream".
- The deleted or overwritten files by this app, will be moved to trash.
- When file/folder with same name exists multiple, cannot perform some operations.
- Display of Google document file size will be zero.
- Google document file cannot be copied to another account or other storage.
Google Drive is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
When file/folder does not exist, Ads will be displayed.
When you have installed the all plugins, Ads will not be displayed.
OASVN is a free and Open Source software licensed under the Lesser GPL. This Professional version receives bug fixes and general stability updates that the free version does not get and helps support development of OASVN. I will be adding additional nice features to the pro version only, but I want to keep the free version fully functional as an subversion client.
Major changes in this version include
• svn+ssh:// + private key support
• a local and repository browser with many features
• Conflict detection and resolution!
• Working copies can now be saved anywhere in the filesystem.
Major Contributors to the project include: (Thank You!)
Tim Jagenberg : svn+ssh with private key
Sascha Zieger: local browser and export ability
This version of OASVN supports the following SVN operations:
• Checkout (Head or Choose Revision)
• Add (files added to the working copy directory are automatically added on commit
• Export (allows complete export from the remote repo or just exporting just one file from either the working copy or the remote repository).
• Conflict Resolution!!!! (Notification of conflicts happens during update and conflicted files are marked in the local browser, clicking on the file in the local browser presents resolution options
• Remote Repository browse allows the ability to export any single file to your local file system
• Remote Revision list with complete details of files added/deleted/modified, author, commit comments, date, etc.
• Log keeps track of all successes and failures on a connection basis and retains information until you clear it out.
• Local Repository browsing allows you to export from your local copy, open files via intent by mime type (should present your with the correct application choices for the job, it is up to the application to respect opening the file by URI) and also shows svn status of files in conflict, or locally updated.
• New svn+ssh code with private key support! (again this is not well tested, I would appreciate feedback using the jira: https://openandroidsvn.atlassian.net/
• Now allows you to save working copies and exports anywhere on the local file-system. (the predetermined /mnt/sdcard/OASVN has been removed)
Also there is English and German language support. Translations in any language welcome!
We have taken every precaution to ensure this works correctly, but please make sure to back up your repositories regularly!
Source for the project is located here: https://code.google.com/p/open-andriod-svn/
Note: svn+ssl is still experimental. I have received some positive feedback but I do not have access to do in-depth testing yet on this protocol, please send me any feedback using the Jira, my email or website.
* Check account balance.
* Card Recharge.
* Add, delete and check FnF numbers.
* Check your own number.
* Check internet data.
* Get internet setting.
* Buy internet data 2G and 3G.
* Help line and Website.
Bangladesh, Taletalk 3G, Robi 3G, Grameen Phone 3G, Banglalink 3G, Airtel 3G, Internet Setting, Mobile Operator.
Or, you can set on tap and on long press action in:
- open Google Play Store
- run selected application
- show infomation
- select from action list(the above)
You can also hide ads in spite of charge-free!
This is made for purpose that open detail page faster than orthodox practice.