This application is designed to check by yourself how deeply you suffer from PTSD.
22 questions is based on the list appeared on the official website of Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Japan.
PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) diagnose criteria:
This check list(The Impact of Event Scale-Revised. IES-R(Weiss and Marmar,) consist of three main types of PTSD symptoms.
[How to use]
1.Choose the appropriate one from options of 22 questions.
2.You can modify your choice after the final answer.
3.The application will be terminated if you press "Exit" at the end screen.
4.You can send the test result by email for statistical data analysis if you press "Submit".
Copyright ©2011 Abinitio Research LLC
The App is based on the latest scientific understandings of PTSD, and was modified from the U.S. Department of Veterans' Affairs PTSD Coach app.
PTSD Coach Australia has been designed for use by Australian veterans and serving Defence Force personnel.
PTSD Coach Australia contains:
· Up to date information about PTSD and treatments for PTSD
· A range of symptom management tools and techniques.
· A PTSD assessment – allowing users to measure the severity of their symptoms over time, plot the results, and email them to a health professional.
· A scheduler that allows people to manage all their health appointments and activities.
· Information about where to find treatments and supports for PTSD in Australia– in the Defence health system, within the Department of Veterans’ Affairs and in the community.
Importantly: PTSD Coach Australia is not designed as a stand-alone treatment – ideally, it is a tool to use as part of your treatment. Health professionals can download clinical notes on this app from www.at-ease.dva.gov.au.
* One-Touch Instant Relief - The Stopper Tab offers fast relief at your finger tips.
* Reminders 3-Minutes Before Your Stress Starts - The Stopper Tab can predict & shut down your routine reactions before the stress triggers.
* Meditation - The MyMeds Tab will structure and maintain your meditation practice.
* Revolutionary Tool to Resolve Traumatic Memories - The Resolve Tab helps surface and soothe past memories that fuel PTSD reactions.
* Complimentary Stress Is Gone Membership – Provides 24/7 access to online relaxation tools (PC and Mobile).
* Teaches Stress Stopper Breathwork – A/V animation to learn how to activate the relaxation response whenever you become stressed.
* Connect with a Coach – If your stress becomes unmanageable.
* Intuitive set-up and design
* Facebook Integration
* In App Browser
* Naturally calm stressful emotions
* Naturally quiet stressful thoughts
* Naturally stop a stress reaction
* Learn to fall asleep fast
The key to living PTSD FREE is using this app regularly. Every time you become stressed, press the app icon and breathe. Every time a Stress Stopper reminder shows up on your device, breathe along with the animation. When it’s time to meditate, give yourself the space to relax to improve your well-being. And finally, get to the root of the issue; use the Resolve Tab to heal those past memories that affect everyday life. These tools together help prevent future stress-related health problems such as panic attacks, anxiety, depression, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal diseases, migraines, sleep problems, chronic fatigue, ulcers, etc. Stress Is Gone developed this technology for veterans and active duty soldiers who suffer from PTSD.
This app contains a 16 minute video discussing PTSD and traumatic stress - sharing with you important and often overlooked signs and symptoms of trauma and covering approaches you can use on your own to recover from past traumas and anxiety. In addition to the video, this app includes 2 guided imagery audio programs with bilateral music backgrounds that will help to calm your mind and reset your nervous system. Also included is 1 bilateral music soundscape with brainwave frequencies designed to help you relax your mind and body.
There are also 10 other in-app purchases with previews in case you want additional programs to help you address the symptoms of PTSD and traumatic stress.
In total this app includes:
- 1 video (16 minutes)
- 2 audio programs (30 minutes each program - guided imagery and visualization with binaural beat music backgrounds)
- 1 music soundscape (26 minutes - bilateral, binaural beat music)
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
Because bilateral stimulation appeals to the unconscious, sensing part of the brain, there is no need for effortful thinking or struggling with feelings. All you have to do is LISTEN and your brain will do the rest! The App consists of;
1 x brain training session
2 x guided anxiety management sessions
1 x pure bilateral stimulation session (audio & visual)
1 x safe place exercise
Progress Log function with prompts
Powerful Bls brain visual simulating brain activity associated with anxiety reduction
This App is suitable for both clinicians and clients
Caution: Persons suffering with complex PTSD or mental health problems, multiple psychological trauma or unstable neurological conditions (eg; epilepsy) should not use this product without medical supervision.
--- Dr Russ Harris, internationally acclaimed ACT trainer & bestselling author
"I love this app! Simple, clean, and clients can get to where they need to go really quickly."
--- Dr Louise Hayes, clinical psychologist at Orygen Youth Research Centre, University of Melbourne
"This app is a great tool for clinicians and clients. ACT Companion is a valuable resource that lets you take ACT outside of the therapy room and into your pocket."
--- Nesh Nikolic, clinical psychologist, ACT trainer & founder of actskills.com
Develop and practice the skills you need to be present, open up and do what matters - with dozens of simple, yet powerful, interactive ACT exercises and tools based on the best-selling book, The Happiness Trap, by Dr Russ Harris.
If you’re working with an ACT coach, clinician, or self-help book, then ACT Companion will help you put what you’ve learned into practice and create meaningful change in your life.
What is ACT? Acceptance and commitment therapy is a scientifically supported mindfulness-based behaviour therapy with over 100 published peer-reviewed studies demonstrating its effectiveness for a wide range of clinical issues (such as anxiety and depression) as well as mental wellbeing and peak-performance.
Privacy note: Your privacy is extremely important - data or personal information entered in the app is NOT collected, recorded or stored anywhere other than on your own device.
For more information, please visit www.actcompanion.com
MORE THAN 900 000 USERS!!
Do you want to find more balance in today’s increasingly stressful existence? Do you think that meditation seems difficult? Try the Mindfulness App.
The Mindfulness App is a tool for increasing your awareness in life. It helps you with the most difficult aspect of Mindfulness practice - namely to remember to be mindful.
COMMENTS FROM USERS:
”I have completed a Mindfulness course and tried many guided meditations for example on CD. This is right on! Pleasant voice, useful functions and it really works as Mindfulness is supposed to. I use it almost daily.”
”Simple, clear, beautiful, pleasant voice and flexible. This could really be what helps me meditate regularly”
”Nice design, simple and pleasant. Fantastic tool for beginners and those already practicing. Everybody should have it in their pocket. A really good gift.”
”What a nice app! Thorough and user friendly. A lot of functions but yet simple.”
BRIEF ABOUT THE APP:
By setting reminders at times and days of your choice you can get a message when it’s time to meditate
You can choose if you want to sit for a shorter or longer period
You can be guided by a voice or just sit in silence with bells ringing at different times
You can also design your own meditation for as long as you want it to last
Finally, you can set Mindfulness Notices at chosen times that can help you to increase your presence in the moment
Through the Mindfulness App you can simply ‘call yourself up’ from time to time to check whether you really are there.
It is of course possible to start a meditation just by starting the Mindfulness App and choose which meditation you want to listen to - for example if you have some time in the subway, bus, in a queue or if you just want to sit for a while.
All the meditations that you have done are stored in the statistics section so that you have a possibility to follow how your meditation practice is developing over time.
The Mindfulness App contains:
4 Guided meditations: 3, 5, 15, and 30 minutes
4 Silent meditations with bells: 3, 5, 15, and 30 minutes
1 Guided Body Scan
Possibility of designing a modified meditation with our without guided intro
The Mindfulness app is a great tool for everyone who wants to become more present in their life, both beginners and more experienced practitioners. We are confident that it will enhance your day and make your life richer and more interesting!
WINNER of the 2012 Appy Award for best Healthcare & Fitness App!
✓Training plan designed by Active.com trainers
✓Choose from 4 different motivating virtual coaches—Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block
✓Hear human audio cues to guide you through each workout
✓Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
✓Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support
✓Log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook
✓Get support from the largest running community on Active.com Trainer
✓Repeat workouts and track your best performance
✓Treadmill support allows manual entry of workouts
✓Track your progress with total distance and average pace
✓Graphs for workouts to compare distance and pace
Finished the Couch to 5K program and ready to take your running program to the next level? Check out our 5K to 10K app to prep for your first 10K race here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.active.aps.tenk!
"The popular Couch to 5K app helps new runners avoid injury from doing too much, too soon."
—Runners World, June 2012
"It's ridiculously easy to use (it's hard not to, as you just do what you're told) and it's fantastic that you have an encouraging voice talking you through things."
—Engadget, June 2012
"Active.com’s Couch to 5K is one of my favorite… apps. With its customizable features, interactivity, and well-rounded interface, I may actually stay off the couch this time."
—148Apps, October 2011
"I knew as soon as I decided to start the Couch to 5K program that I would need something to keep me accountable—not just to showing up for my training, but to actually doing it properly. Of course there’s an app for that."
—CalorieLab, April 2012
"If you have been struggling to get your buns off the couch and somewhat in shape before the summer hits, training for a 5K is not a bad way to start. If you are looking for a program to help get you there, then the “Couch to 5K” running plan by CoolRunning is probably your best bet if you haven’t done an ounce of athletic activity for a number of years."
—Droid Life, April 2012
Get more information about the Couch to 5K app here: http://www.active.com/mobile/couch-to-5k-app
• Once you purchase the app, it is yours to keep. It does not expire after 9 weeks.
For additional support please contact us at: MobileSupport@activenetwork.com. We would love to hear from you.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK, LLC, ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
• 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
• 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
• A comprehensive diary to keep your thoughts and feelings together in, including the ability to rate feelings on a scale out of 10
• A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals to practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
• A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective when things are too much
• A grounding game containing over 100 fun questions to help keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
• 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
• Forums! Talk with people that may be feeling just like you from all around the planet, without worrying about the like/dislike system
• More than 70 positive quotes, with the ability to add your own and share them with the world!
• Protect your personal data with a pass-code, including either a number only pass-code or a more complex one
• Sync your data between your devices (not just Android) and back up your data so you never lose it
• Themes, including over 20 different colors to choose from in customizing the app
• And many many more features
-- Permissions --
• full network access - Used to sync your data between devices and access the forums
• Google Play billing service - Used for donations and unlocking extra themes
• Google Play license check - To make sure you have a valid copy of What's Up?
Want to get in contact? Send me a message via my Facebook page here goo.gl/BKFmWF or shoot me an email at email@example.com
experience (for example, combat, deployment experience, or sexual assault), the PE Coach mobile
application (app) may be part of the solution. PE Coach is designed to be used during psychotherapy
provided by a behavioral health professional who is trained in Prolonged Exposure (PE) therapy. By
itself this smartphone app is not sufficient to treat posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). PE Coach is
not a self-help tool. However, military Veterans, Service members, and others with symptoms of PTSD
who are receiving PE treatment can work together with their therapist to use the tools in this app
during PE therapy to process the traumatic experience and reduce anxiety and fear.
The app will guide you through the exercises assigned by your therapist and allows you to track and
record your progress in treatment. In addition, the app provides you with techniques such as controlled
breathing that will help you tolerate and decrease your distress. PE Coach will help you remember and
track your upcoming therapy sessions. You and your therapist will be able to audio record your sessions
directly onto your phone so that you can review them later as part of your treatment.
This app is based on the Oxford University Press treatment workbook for PE, “Reclaiming your Life
From a Traumatic Experience”. The app was designed with military Service members in mind but will be
useful to any trauma survivor participating in PE treatment.
External Links: The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United
States Department of Defense (DoD) or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) of the linked websites, or
the information, products or services contained therein. The DoD/VA does not exercise any editorial
control over the information you may find at these locations. All links are provided consistent with the
stated purpose of these DoD/VA products.
- Record and monitor your feelings to track your moods over time
- Remind yourself what you’re looking forward to, track your daily achievements, and log what you’re grateful for to encourage good mental health
- Add reminders to boost your wellbeing, or events that you’re looking forward to
- Get advice on stress, depression and anxiety
- Find out the symptoms of these common mental health problems
- Access advice on what you should do if you feel this way
- Read our self-help guides
- View our Body Map to see how stress, depression & anxiety can affect the body
- Try 5 quick and easy tips to improve your mental health
Help in a Crisis
- Get support if you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis
- Access national helpline numbers
- Find tips on how to stay safe in a mental health crisis
- Unwind with our three relaxation audio tracks
- Wind down quickly with our two- and three-minute tracks
- Relax more deeply with the longer muscle relaxation track
Play the game
- Take control of a snake as you seek out food
- Distract yourself when you’re feeling stressed or anxious
- Get handy health and wellbeing tips along the way
- Find out more about Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- View our Twitter Page
- Become a member of the Trust to get more involved
- Give feedback on our services
Please note that this app is not a substitute for professional help. If you have any concerns about your mental health, talk to your GP.
You can locate a specific symptom by searching for it in a ‘Disorder’ category like OCD, or Depression; or you can simply look for the symptom alphabetically.
Once you find the symptom you are looking for, please click on it.
You will see a short paragraph providing you with actionable, helpful suggestions in dealing with the symptom.
You will also see some links at the end of the text, which will link you to more resources and tools on the SoundMindz.org site.
These will enable you to delve deeper into your situation and achieve further resolution of your difficulties.
This is a very simple, yet effective tool for improving your mental health.