NOTE :- New Version - Before we start beating our testing team, if anyone is experiencing any app crashes please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your OS and which device you are using. Thank you! - Navfree Team.
Navfree is a completely free, voice guided navigation app, with no hidden costs or charges.
We use OSM map data, which is created by you and millions of other people around the world. The more you correct the better the map. As it's reliant on you, maps are occasionally incorrect, but you can get involved and use Navfree’s inbuilt feedback tool to correct this.
Navfree features on-board maps, which are stored on your device.
Therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navfree abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection is required!
• Missed a turn? No problem…let automatic rerouting get you back on track.
• Switch to walking mode when you’re on foot.
• Offline and Online address search.
• Simple POI search within Navfree, or use Foursquare for an extensive list.
• Navigate via Postcode, city, street or POI. What’s here?
• Upgradable Premium Content including: Traffic, Celebrity Voices, Safety Cameras
• Integrated Google street view
• + Much, much more
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navfree - especially if something has gone wonky. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email email@example.com
* Some premium content not available in all countries
Maps available: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK.
Tags: navfree, nav free, free satnav, free sat nav, free satellite navigation, free navigation, free navigation system, crowd powered
• High accuracy
GPS-based speedometer that is more accurate than the one in your car.
• Linear compass
Shows your current direction of travel. A compass mode is also available.
• HUD mode
Mirrors the numbers so you can place your phone on your car's dashboard and see the speed reflected in the front glass. You can check out this video to see how it works: http://youtu.be/rzda7CQ-ZAU
• Speed graph
Displays a graph chart covering the last several minutes.
• Speed warning
You can set the speed limits for three different types of roads so that when you go too fast a visual alert or sound will notify you.
• Display units
Supports units such as miles, kilometers, and nautical miles.
• GPX track export
Enables you to save your current track to the SD card or email it to someone. The GPX format is supported by Google Earth and many other programs: http://www.topografix.com/gpx_resources.asp
• Background mode
You can minimize the program and keep it running in the background. It will work as usual and even notify you when you exceed the speed limit.
Please note that the accuracy of GPS measurements is affected by a number of factors including atmospheric conditions, obstructions and the visibility of satellites.
NOTE: This version is ad-supported. A paid version without ads and more features is also available.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on our blog: http://blog.codesector.com/
RELEASED TO 4.0 EDITION
The new tool which lets us access all important settings during our driving. It has such an easy interface where you'll find easy what to do
SELECT THE NAVIGATIOR: quickly access to Google Maps service.
PHONE YOU CONTACTS: Open the dial without having an accident or distractions.
MUSIC ACCESS: Quickly access to your music. So connect your mobile easily to your car speakers.
FIND YOUR CAR LAST LOCATION: After each driving, save your location, you'll be saving your current location to easy remember the place where you last parked your car.You can alternate between 3 different searching modes: GoogleMaps, Radar View and 3D augmented Reality View
AND MORE OPTIONS: Customize you background interface, your button's colors, language.
VERY EASY TO USE. This tool is designed for your comfortability and it'll try to bring you the best driving experience
MOST IMPORTANT. We are open to you! We are open to any suggestions or improvements you could think would be better to the app =D!
This is the Lite version of GPS Arrow Navigator, for the best user experience and additional features, please look for GPS Arrow Navigator Pro!
GPS Arrow Navigator shows an arrow to the direction you need to go, you will have to find your own way. No data connection is required making this app ideal for remote locations or to use abroad.
Save your current location and use it as a destination later to find your way back to your car, hotel, friends and so on! It is also possible to enter coordinates manually or pick a location from the build-in map (Map is supported in the Pro version only).
Use the search engine to find any place you want to navigate to, or store it for later use. Search supports cities, addresses, interesting places. You may also import location files like KML, KMZ, LOC, GPX and LOCX (import is supported in Pro version only).
GPS Arrow Navigator shows you the direction you need to go, as well as your current bearing, speed and distance to the selected destination.
GPS Arrow Navigator is also ideal for Geocaching, simply by entering the coordinates.
- No data connection necessary
- Search engine to find any place or address
- Share locations with your friends
- Import KML, KMZ, LOC, GPX and LOCX files (Pro version only)
- Multiple units of measurement supported (Pro version only)
- Multiple coordinate systems support (Pro version only)
- Interactive Google Map (Pro version only)
- Multiple languages supported
- Store unlimited destinations (Pro version only)
Please don’t leave a negative review without contacting us first!
This description is auto translated Click to read the original English description
***** Important! *****
Common user mistakes:
- Do not try to test the app by pacing around in the same small area.
- Please note that GPS uses a lot of battery power.
- Satellite based GPS location does not work well indoors. Many apps use network based location because it does work indoors, but it is not accurate enough for use with this app. If the location icon is not solid in your status bar, that means your PHONE can't acquire a satellite GPS fix in that area.
- accurate to within 1 percent when compared to most car odometers under normal driving conditions.
- includes a timer
- includes pause / resume for each trip
- includes a lock to help prevent accidental reset/stop/start of your trip. After unlocked, it locks back in 9 seconds, or you can lock it yourself.
- includes displacement readout (straight line distance from your starting point)
- average speed readout in meters per second, feet per second, yards per second, kilometres per hour, miles per hour, nautical miles per hour
- actual speed readout (This may not be accurate at slow walking speeds)
- units include meters, kilometres, yards, feet, miles and nautical miles
- approximates distance travelled in some GPS dead spots such as driving through a tunnel by adding the as-a-bird flies distance to your trip.
- resumes tracking after restart (You must now enable this feature in settings)
- includes a custom calculator. Uses include taxi fare and energy burned while exercising
What this app does NOT do:
1) Does not record your route. Each trip has a start location, a last location, and a next-to-last location. No record of where you go is saved other than that. Only distance and time.
2) No location information ever leaves your device.
3) No maps. Only distance.
The application is commonly used by/for :
exercise (walking, jogging, running, hiking, skiing)
December 4, 2013 : version 2.11
Bug fix for Android 4.4 'Kit Kat'
August 13, 2013 : version 2.10
Fixed a bug that made renaming trips very frustrating.
August 2, 2013 : version 2.07
- Much more efficient and better on battery use
- Larger text achieved by hiding some text. Press unlock on the main screen to change
- Landscape mode
- Home screen widget for the full version. (10 day trial)
- Swipe between tabs
- added instant speed.
- Free version can have 3 trips
- Run at Boot is now a setting that defaults to false
August 10, 2013 : version 2.08
- 2 bugs fixed
- background service will restart after update now
- disabled move to SD Card (Widget will not work if on SD)
- 8/13/2013 version 2.09
Added a custom multiplier. For example a trucker gets paid 40 cents per mile, a walker burns 60 cals per kilometre, a boat uses .05 litres of fuel per nautical mile (20 nm/l). This can be anything that you want, but you are limited to multiplication.
To use, press the unlock button on the main screen and change to #3 and then visit the settings tab to enter your multiplier info.
The driver is guided directly by virtual path of the camera preview video,that is intuitive and easy to understand.
While using this system , the driver do not need to map the path and the road.The driver can watch the realtime camera preview navigation screen to get driving condition without impacting driving safety.
Navigation function released areas:
United States,Britain,Japan, India,Hong Kong, Singapore,Malaysia,Indonesia,Philippines, Thailand, New Zealand, Australia,Vietnam,Turkey, Denmark, Brazil, Belgium, Israel, Canada, Taiwan, Nicaragua, Lithuania, Iceland, Russia, France, Germany, Italy,Mexico, Ireland, Portugal, South Africa, Ukraine, Spain, Hungary, Kenya, Greece, Norway, Poland, Finland,Argentina, Bulgaria, Latvia, Malta, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Cameroon, Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Estonia, Switzerland, Sweden, Luxembourg,Cyprus, Romania, People's Republic of China, Pakistan, Peru, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Colombia,Nigeria, Oman, Iran, Egypt, Chile, Venezuela, Brunei, Algeria, Serbia, Qatar, Kuwait.
BETA11.0 FREEWAY TEST VIDEO:
Two full-fledged apps in one:
Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
Worldwide Travel Map (OSM).
skobbler NGx cutting-edge map technology.
Your choice for maps and navigation: online or offline.
Entire countries also utilizable without internet access.
One country included in package for offline use.
Various search functions.
All (!) functions also accessible offline.
This is what you get with GPS Navigation & Maps.
So - now for the gloss :-)
FULL-FLEDGED NAVIGATION FOR VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIANS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* Gives you full-fledged turn-by-turn navigation. Functionality such as speed warnings, street sign displays, 3D-view (isometric) and much more is of course included. Entirely online or offline (see below).
ONE WORLDWIDE MAP RATHER THAN A WHOLE LOAD OF SMALL MAPS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* With GPS Navigation & Maps you need worry no more about orientation. No need for paper maps. No matter where you are or where the journey takes you, OpenStreetMap is available to you everywhere.
And you can choose where you want to use it online and where offline. Online, the entire map is continuously available. One entire country is included in the package for offline use. You can enhance this within the app with almost 1000 additions (cities, countries, continents). Download each area (ideally in a WLAN) so you always have it with you, even without internet connection, so you can use it to its full extent. Also included are all cities and their street maps. The map is always seamless. You never need to switch between several maps.
SKOBBLER NGX TECHNOLOGY: TOP GRAPHICS, ROUTE CALCULATIONS, VARIOUS PRESENTATION TYPES AND NO OFFLINE HALF-MEASURES
* GPS Navigation & Maps includes skobbler's innovative NGx map technology. So you get maps that look great and move, zoom and turn with unrivalled fluidity. Simply touch the map for slightly longer to interact with individual points on the map. You will never get a blurred image or useless empty 'map-loading' tiles.
Instead, you get different map styles (e.g. night, outdoor) and a route planner for vehicles and pedestrians. Something else you won't find anywhere else: all functions can be used both online and offline (in installed map areas).
* Full-fledged navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
* Completely interactive OpenStreetMap
* One single map with global coverage
* Full functionality with and (after installation) without Internet connection (online and offline)
* Installability of entire countries inc. their city maps (WLAN recommended)
* Ongoing free map updates
* High-performance map technology (NGx)
* Route planner (vehicle, pedestrian)
* Various map styles (e.g. night, outdoor)
* Various search functions
* IdeaLog for feedback to developers
* Convenient favorites lists
* Optional synchronization of favorites using the web portal maps.skobbler.com
So GPS Navigation & Maps is the perfect companion when you are on the move. Wherever you are. Maps as you need and want them. To do this the app uses the maps of the superb OpenStreetMap (http://openstreetmap.org).
Experience for yourself what more than one million mapping enthusiasts worldwide have made possible with OpenStreetMap and have the skobbler maps quality (http://maps.skobbler.com) at your fingertips at any time.
GPS Speedometer - this GPS SPEED application is a free software for Android devices with built-in GPS antenna. It acts as a normal speed gauge, which you may find in any car, showing the velocity of the vehicle you are in in kph and mph.
*This is an ad-supported application. The ads are located on the bottom of the screen.
There is also a flashlight available in GSpeed. You turn it on and off by simply clicking the green button, located in the top right corner of the app.
In miles per hour (MPH)
You can set the app to kmh or mph.
Some features of the speed app include:
-Shows you your current GPS position - Longitude, Latitude and Altitude, as well as your top speed.
-Your current speed and your maximum velocity, according to the sattelites.
Google Maps for newer versions of Android (4.0.3 and above)
-Added Google Maps view. With a single click you can view your current position on the map, which may help you navigate to your current destination.
-The pitch and roll of the vehicle you are in (the device must be in upright position according to the vehicle)
-Both the analog and digital speedometer views can be either in miles or kilometers per hour.
HUD - heads up display
-You can switch to HUD mode, which will show you your velocity digitally with large green numbers.
Mirror HUD mode
-A mirror view of the digits, allowing you to put your phone on the dash of the vehicle, so that the readings of your speed in kilometers per hour can be reflected from the windshield at night.
*Tested on Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0' and a Chinese phone with Android 2.3.4
Video of the HUD mode of the application:
EFFECTIVE Navigation. Maps are stored on the phone for offline use
FREE updates for both app and maps.
FREE license for OpenStreetMap and 7-DAYS TRIAL for commercial licenses and traffic.
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE
* open be-on-road navigation
* on some devices you will be ask to choose the installation folder
* wait until application finishes downloading and installing data
* choose application language and speaker for voice guidance, you can also register your e-mail address if you wish
* in the "Serial numbers" menu click on the "+" button
* enter your purchased serial number/s or alternatively click on one of the trial licenses whose functionality is limited to 7 days (you don't need to activate all of them) or on unlimited license for OpenStreetMaps (free maps)
* after successful activation of serial number, the "Download" will be opened
* choose maps you want to install - you can only install maps that have a serial number activated
* click on the "Refresh" button in the bottom-right corner to start download and installation
* close "Download" menu and start using be-on-road navigation when installation is finished
To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
Maps & GPS Navigation by Sygic is The World’s Most Installed Offline Maps & Navigation App!
Sygic is a premium turn-by-turn GPS navigation that you can try for free. High quality maps from TomTom and other providers are stored on your Android phone, tablet or SD card and you can navigate without internet connection. Lifetime license includes free map updates multiple times per year. For a safe & comfortable drive at night Sygic offers Head up Display (HUD) navigation.
This version includes 7 days to test drive full navigation. After 7 days you can continue to enjoy free and unlimited access to offline maps, POIs and route planning, or upgrade to Lifetime Navigation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ffrGpxPsc&list=UUYJUqixfpkCF4TOa5-iNS-Q"Video: How to install Sygic GPS Navigation
• High quality maps stored on the phone
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
• Free Updates: maps & POIs
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View highlights highway exits
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
• Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
• Graphics optimized for phones & tablets
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Real-Time Traffic to avoid traffic jams
• Original voices of Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 70 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield without additional accessories
• Exclusive POIs as free download in My Sygic
• TripAdvisor, Booking.com & many more
• Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
• Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the video below :)
- show/store/edit multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.