- show/store/edit multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
If you do not have 'GPS Status & Toolbox' installed, visit the 'More by MobiWIA' section and install it from there.
If you like GPS Status & Toolbox, please leave a review here and share your (hopefully) good experiences.
Thank you for your support.
NOTE: To avoid polluting your launcher with redundant icons, start GPS Status using the icon for the plugin (PRO). It will start GPS Status and also will disable itself, so on next phone reboot the icon will disappear.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
If you have viewed google location history on the phone, you will feel more convenient while using the AP.
If you didn't have used google location history, you can go to here to see it:
Please open your google location reporting, then you will have location reporting data.
How to open your google location reporting, please see the web site:
tag: google, history, location, location history, latitude
Family Locator app lets your family be in touch and stay connected with your friends anytime.
✓ See your family & friend locations in real time
✓ Share free messages with your family
✓ Know your family is safe, or needs your help
✓ In need send/receive SOS with exact location
✓ Get notification, when your kid reaches destination
✓ Receive alert when kids go where it’s not safe
✓ See the location history of family member during past 7 days (available as an in-app purchase)
The most accurate Family Locator for your family safety
“Brilliant app, already came in handy and was highly accurate! Highly recommend it to anyone! „- Anja Sharma
✓ Family GPS Tracker combines the robust GPS functionality and internet mapping
✓ Family Locator app was designed as an easy to use tool for your family and friends
With Family Locator app you can track your kids & retired parents and always know your loved ones are safe
„Great app Not only does it perform well. It gives you a piece of mind. Not only can I check on my boys..I keep myself visible for my boys to keep track of me. I am medically retired with some serious health issues, so having the ability of them checking on me helps them out too.”
✓ Privacy of your family is top concern for us, reveal location only to people you trust
✓ Know when kids leave school, Grandma’s, and mark danger zone in the map to be notified when family member enters the zone
✓ Navigate to places your close one got stuck (works best with Sygic GPS Navigation)
Family Locator app keeps family & friends connected
"I'd give 5 stars for this app as it helps me to track my family even in malls using AR. I'm always out on biz trips and it helps my family to keep track of my crazy travels as well.“Alan.Y
✓ The family locator app lets you find your friends or family members easily with augmented reality
✓ Family Locator app keeps you in touch even if you are busy
✓ Check-in to tell others your location
Note: For Family Locator to function properly Location services must be turned on. Battery consumption is optimized for daily use of Family Locator. Family Locator app needs to check your position regularly so it may take up-to 11% of your battery life.
Give Family Locator a try and tell us what you think.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps
Android's leading compass app, featuring location information, geo-tagged notes and a powerful search options.
- Compass with many options
- Save your favorite Points Of Interest (POIs): home, work, or for example your car location.
- Navigate to previously saved POIs by spoken voice.
- Search in many online databases for addresses, photos, Wikipedia, tracks, and geocaches.
You can upgrade to the Tracky app which features this compass as well as maps, track recording, trip computer and many more features!
Features that have helped make Flightradar24 - Flight Tracker the #1 selling app in 100+ countries and the #1 Travel app in 140+ countries (United States, France, United Kingdom, Germany and more) include:
* Watch planes move in real-time on detailed map
* Identify planes flying overhead by simply pointing your device at the sky
* Experience what the pilot of a an aircraft sees in real-time and in 3D
* Tap on a plane for comprehensive flight and aircraft information such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, and high-resolution picture
* Easy to search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
* Easy to filter by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, and more
* Easy to set bookmarks to enable quick navigation to areas of interest
* Turn the device into the arrivals and departures board of any major airport and get real-time status updates for flights plus current airport weather conditions (in-app purchase)
* Realistic aircraft symbols (in-app purchase)
* Set up custom alerts based on airline, aircraft type, flight number or registration (in-app purchase)
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
Traditional radar data is also used in the app thanks to a direct feed from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Minimum required screen resolution is 320x480px.
If you are only interested in tracking air traffic in a specific region, we suggest that you check Flightradar24.com BEFORE purchasing the app. Flightradar24 provides unrivaled positional aircraft data coverage around the world but there are areas where we don’t have coverage.
Overview of coverage as of December 2014:
* Europe: close to 100%
* North America: 100% of US and Canada via slightly delayed radar data. Real-time coverage for most of US, Canada and Mexico for ADS-B equipped aircraft
* South America: Substantial coverage in most countries including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela.
* Asia: Substantial coverage in most major Asian countries including Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Taiwan and many other countries. Rapidly expanding coverage in China
* Oceania: Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand
* Africa: Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited but growing coverage in the rest of the region
Find out how you can help:
Coverage is subject to change at any time.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
Once the position is located, the following information is shown:
- Latitude + Longitude
- Error (meters)
- Altitude (metres - only for GPS)
- Time of the location
Additionally, the main screen shows different options:
- Perform new search
- Locate current position in a map
- Access the HELP SCREEN
- Access the SETUP SCREEN
- Save the current position in SD Card (two files are saved: KML / TXT)
From SETUP SCREEN you can access to:
- ABOUT Screen
- Select AUTOMATIC/MANUAL mode
- Display last position located
- Locate current position in a map
- SHARE the postion with your apps available
- LOAD a position saved previously
- TAKE a PICTURE of the current position
- MODIFY name of the file to save on SD Card
- Allows to setup TIME / DISTANCE between points to be saved
IMPORTANT>> 1st INSTALL of WIDGET
* DATA CONNECTION must be Switched ON
* For more information, visit http://www.wiseries.es
* Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Remember that I will be pleased to give you support to any query concerning this app, before making a poor rate
- Compatibility with the new versions of Android
- A few specific errors detected on some devices are solved
- Allows to share a photo
- Fixed bug in v1.0.8 for some Android versions
- Fixed a bug in v1.0.7
- Improved File Load Process
- Save files as "City + Address" if data connection is available
- Improved initial activation Widget
- Allows Rename and Delete Favorites directly from the application
- Improved compatibility with earlier versions
- Data Connection is not required.
- It allows to take pictures and save together with the same waypoint
- It adds the picture to the gallery and makes a copy in /sdcard/A-GPS WiPoS folder
It keeps GPS/AGPS receiver turned on until location is fixed.
It is useful when your navigation app says "waiting for location" too often.
It shows the gps status.
It helps to work with Google Maps, RMaps, OsmAnd, Sygic, Yandex Maps and others navigation soft
It is free AD-SUPPORTED version.
Please buy GpsFix Deluxe to donate and remove ads.
keywords: quick gps find
Use it for your safety and to manage your on-field workforce efficiently.
Location Tracking -
Locate your family members with an SMS, Missed Call or Mobile app.
Location History -
See the location history of your on-field workforce.
Buzz Phone -
Buzz your missing phone with an SMS / Mobile app.
SOS Button -
Quickly alert your close ones in case of an emergency.
Share a Location-
Let your friends know where you want to meet.
Tracking Permission -
Reveal location only to people you trust.
Non-Smart Phone Features -
Use SMART features of this app without having a SMART PHONE.
To get Real Time Location
A. Give Missed Call to your loved ones.
B. Send an SMS Kidhar Hai? or Where are you? to your close ones.
We always look forward to hearing from you! Please email us your feedback at: email@example.com
or follow us on
1. Twitter: https://twitter.com/kidharhaiapp
2. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kidharhaiapp
- map view with info docks - track, profile, route, way point. gps info
- different gps sources: internal gps, internal with NMEA, bluetooth gps direct, USB gps, gpsd (nmea only) over Wifi/3G, NMEA file
- work as gps daemon (nmea or json, port 2947 only)
- share position (replace standard gps provider)
- collecting track data - gps logger
- show routes or tracks in up/down hill colors
- export tracks to GPX, KML, IGC, OVL format
- import route data - GPX, TCX or KML format
- import, export way points - GPX or KML format
- import areas from KML format
- use a kml.txt format to send exports direct via bluetooth
- design a route or an area on the map
- edit a route or an area on the map
- merge some routes
- off road routing along the line
- online maps - pool editable
- offline maps - OSZ format build by MobileAtlasCreator (http://mobac.sourceforge.net/)
- offline maps - SQLite formats mbtiles and sqlitedb build by MobileAtlasCreator and/or Maperitive
- offline maps - BSB 3 format for marine navigation - e.g. NOAA US sea map, NewZealand Chart (LINZ) and more (OS >= Android 2.2)
- offline maps - NV digital for marine navigation (OS >= Android 2.2)
- offline maps - mapsforge vector file format (OS >= Android 2.2) - with extra xml layouts usable V4
- use offline maps from jpg, png or bmp files
- use offline maps with calibration file map, gmi, kml, kal, cal, pwm or jpr format
- seamless maps display when using OSZ or SQLite tile container
- map selector to have quick access to available offline maps
- map scan for a defined folder and sub folder
- map overlays - pool editable
- map offline overlays - in mbtiles 'overlay' format
- virtual map center on multi tracking or waypoint and position
- wind indicator for the map center
- display depth - if available
- display AIS information - if availble
- copy way points to route
- revers routes
- altitude correction (automatic or manual)
- pressure usable for altitude (if available)
- pressure start altitude editable
- automatic correction over weather server (needs net connection)
- vario display
- vario sound
- NMEA logging to disk - with filter
- online position sending for live tracking
- short message position sending
- short message position receiving
- short message from GPS tracker TK102, TK102-2, TK102 clones, DNT, ELRO, GEODOG, Benefon ESC, Benefon Trackkeeper NT, WondeProud spt10, Tracker from tracker.fi, Wo-ist-Lilly or SmartcomGps
- send sms note to other AFTrack instance and get position back
- collecting short messages to a track, single and multi tracking
- text storage for short messages e.g. for Xexun tracker
- getting way point positions from a GpsGate server
- set anchor alarm for the current position
- set anchor alarm for a way point that receives positions from a gps tracker
- save and restore settings
- send waypoint or anchor alarm to Android Wear
Minimum Android version: 2.1
Android Market and/or Google account: -
Third-party libraries: -
Rooted device: -
Please send remarks to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOXNews, TappedIn - http://bit.ly/iCqKVp
"You can save your tracks, save your maps, save your gpx's, etc. It's pretty freaking cool."
BackPackingLight.com - http://bit.ly/mebcqn
►► About Gaia (guy-yuh)
Painstakingly crafted since 2009, Gaia GPS offers the full functionality of a handheld, backcountry GPS unit, with the best outdoor maps on the Market. You can always get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Gaia comes from Greek mythology - she is the Goddess of the Earth, or Mother Nature.
• preview all maps online at www.gaiagps.com/maps
• download worldwide topo, road, and aerial maps
• includes the best government topo maps for the US and Canada (USGS, USFS, NRCan)
• unlimited downloads for offline use - no extra charges
• use Gaia everywhere - any Android or iOS device, and online at cloud.gaiagps.com
• sync your tracks, photos, maps, and waypoints to all of your devices
• share links to import tracks and photos, via email, Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and more
• keep your data backed up and synced to other devices, effortlessly
►► Map Tools
• record tracks, waypoints, and take geo-tagged photos
• display NEXRAD radar, track data, and TrailBehind waypoints on the map
• search for nearby waypoints and reports about places.
• import and export GPX/KML files, by file browser, DropBox, and email.
• customize all aspects of Gaia, including units, coordinates types, color and sound, and more.
Subscribe to GaiaPro to get premium maps and features. A GaiaPro subscription costs $39.99/year or $3.99/month.
• download multi-layered maps - mix and set opacity for a many layers at once
• use MapBox cloudless aerial and street maps, the best and most up-to-date OpenStreetMap available
• sync high-resolution photos to GaiaCloud
WARNING, Gaia GPS is not compatible with these 3 devices:
* Droid Razr Maxx
* HTC Wildfire
* Asus Transformer
Suitable for hunters, fishers or other adventure finders: allows to walk straight to the target point with free hands according to the voice pointers, having your PDA in a pocket with the switched off screen and saving the battery charge on the way.
Stupid looking in the display on the way is not really needed anymore.
A navigation is provided not by GPS's course info that needs to run rather quickly to understand the actual course, but via calculation of the course from your current point to the target point just by the GPS coordinates.
There are lots of free simple navigation utilities like this, but ... how many voice navigation software with the special battery's economy do you know ?
* Saving the target point (the voice navigation will lead to it)
* Navigation to the selected point with voice directions, with the switched off display
* GPS connection may be chosen in ECONOM mode: 20 seconds per each 2 minutes. Slow walk allows such rare connection.
Option: speed in miles per hour, distance in yards (meters are by default)
* Multi-language voice directions: EN and RU natively, others by Text-to-Speech engine. Added multi-language voice support: EN and RU languages by voice files and FR, DE, IT, ES by Text-to-Speech engine.
TTS engine has to be extra installed for the language local settings you use: it's easy with Android Market.
* speed in miles per hour, distance in yards (meters are by default)
* auto-calculation of the alert period according to the speed
* Added: Google map with tracking: new target from the map
* Sending SMS with the current GPS coordinates
* Sending all target points by email
* Accelerometer signal for voice alert: is used only during navigation mode to the target, PDA is blocked from sleep mode. NOTE: may not work with some PDA, and note the battery discharge.
* GSM signal triangulation: also added
Do not forget to REMOVE free Light version, if you order this one.
If you need to purchase this software - it's recommended to buy BeBack2 version with Google Licensing https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=peacemaker.bebackfull2 that is wider compatible with devices.
NOTE: Internet connection permission is only for Google Map web-page show.
"Field Trip can help guide the way..." - AllThingsD
"The future of Augmented Reality" - The Atlantic
Field Trip is your guide to the cool, hidden, and unique things in the world around you. Field Trip runs in the background on your phone. When you get close to something interesting, it pops up a card with details about the location. No click is required. If you have a headset or bluetooth connected, it can even read the info to you.
Field Trip can help you learn about everything from local history to the latest and best places to shop, eat, and have fun. You select the local feeds you like and the information pops up on your phone automatically, as you walk next to those places.
The hyperlocal history experts of Arcadia and Historvius will unveil local lore in places you never expected. Trend-setting publications like TimeOut, Thrillist, Spotted by Locals, Zagat, and Eater will point out the best places to eat and drink. Experts at Sunset, Cool Hunting, WeHeart, Inhabitat, and Remodelista will guide you to the latest unique stores and products. Atlas Obscura, Dezeen and Spotted by Locals help you uncover hidden gems no matter where you are. Songkick and Flavorpill guide you to local music.
What did you discover today? Enrich yourself with a Field trip during your commute. Live like a local when you travel to new places. Eat and shop off the beaten path. Or simply discover the obscure history about your neighborhood during your next walk to the park.
Get ready to see this world with new eyes!
NOTE: This app is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
★ Discover thousands of interesting places/experiences that fall under the following categories: Architecture, Historic Places & Events, Lifestyle, Offers & Deals, Food Drinks & Fun, Movie Locations, Outdoor Art and Obscure Places of Interest around you.
★ Choose from three different modes to set frequency of Field Trip notifications. See “Field Trip” worthy places around you on a map, by tapping on cards in map view to pull up enthralling points of interest around you.
★ Go on a Field Trip while you drive. Field Trip can detect when you’re driving and automatically “talk” about interesting places and experience around you.
★ Came across an amazing story or restaurant? Mark it as a favorite to easily come back to it at any point.
★ Capture the memory of a special place, by sharing a wondrous discovery through email and social networks such as Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
★ Wondering where the gem that you recently discovered is? Find your discovered field trip cards in the “recent’ section.
For more information about how to use Field Trip, visit our help center at http://support.google.com/fieldtrip
Follow us on:
• Trial version 14 days (all services, 100 map tiles)
• Free license with limited service.
• Full Daily license for 1,99€
• Full Yearly license for 59 €
• Unlimited download of OpenStreetMap based Tracker Topo maps worldwide. They are containing terrain details and elevation contours. Maps updates daily.
• Trial version contains 100 map tiles of national terrain maps. The paid version contains free national terrain map from FI, NO, DE, US and EE. Also free nautical chart from FI and NO.
• Possibility to purchase national maps from SE, FR, ES and IT
• The maps are downloaded automatically and stored in the memory, so the App can be used also off-line
Navigation and group features:
• Add waypoints with variety of symbols
• Plan your routes and find the places with coordinates
• Mark important places and share immediately with your friends
• Small compass directly in the map view, large compass appears after clicking on the symbol
• Check the distance to your target with the distance measuring tool
• Unique group function
•• Create a group with your friends
•• Everyone will see everyone
•• Share your routes, lines, waypoints and dogs with your friends in real time
•• Chat within group, without SMS costs
•• Manage your group
• Track friends
• All tracks are stored and can be replied any time, in the trial. In the paid version they are synchronized automatically to server
The best features for hunting and dog rescuing:
• Track unlimited number of dogs in real time with Tracker’s world’s best dog tracking collars
• Tracker unlimited number of other Tracker for Android or Tracker Hunter® users
• Offline maps for areas with bad network coverage
• Unique group feature for sharing your targets and chatting
• Higher security while hunting, because users see each other
• Automatic receiving positions via GPRS every 3 seconds
• Traditional tracking via SMS possible
• Possibility of calling to the dog collar
• Setting of geofence and barking allarm
• Marking of waypoints like places of shot game, shooting stands
• Creating boarders of hunting area and sharing with other hunters or groups
• Navigation, Distance tool, Waypoints and a lot more
• Everything can be tracked and replayed in the App or online in webtracking
Replay and Statistics
• The unique replay feature: select any date and time when you have used the system and playback the performance minute by minute.
• Only with one click you get information about your own position like speed, altitude, direction, GPS, GSM and battery status and age of the position
• GPS Odometer gives statistics about your average speed, your walked distance, moving time etc.
Farmers and science:
• You can track also reindeer and semi-domestic animal if it has Tracker Boazu collar on it. Look: www.trackeboazu.com
Menu is available in Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish. In case you like to have your own language please contact us.
Dog tracking is possible only with Tracker collars. More information at www.tracker.fi
"Escape Run" is a fun, cool and addictive running game! As a tiny runner, you need to run and jump for your life! Watch out! The game ends if you fall from the roof!
How to play:
The man will run forward on its own and jump when you touch the screen. Tap the screen to make the man jump from platform to platform.
Awesome endless action!
Physics based game!