If you like this app, please like GPS Test on Facebook: -
GPS Test has five screens full of information: -
1) GPS signal (SNR) bar chart, showing the signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GPS.
2) Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a rotating compass.
3) Your current location on the earth shown as text and on a world map. The current position of the sun and the day/night transition curve is also shown.
4) Your current speed, heading and altitude shown as text.
5) The current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location.
Coordinate Grids supported by GPS Test:-
OSGB, UTM, MGRS, USNG, CH1903, Maidenhead.
Datums supported by GPS Test:-
WGS84, NAD83, NAD27, ED50, AGD66, AGD84, SAD69
If you like this app please look at ***GPS TEST PLUS***.
* Simple Navigation.
* Location Sharing (email, sms, twitter etc)
* Dials (Altimeter, Speedo and Compass)
* 7 segment LED font
* Dot Matrix font
* HUD mode
Works on Honeycomb O/S and large screen tablets.
GPS Test blog - http://gpstestapp.blogspot.com/
INTERNET permissions are only required for analytics and app wall in the AppBrain library. The app will work fine without a WiFi or data conection.
Are you playing with Foursquare or with Facebook places but it's too far to drive? Find this places on the map and add them to your favorites.
Rooted users can run Fake GPS without setting "Allow mock location" option. To do that you should move "com.lexa.fakegps.apk" from "/data/app" to "/system/app" (use root explorer for that), set permission to rw-r--r-- and reboot your handset. On Android 4.4 you should move apk to "/system/priv-app" folder
+++ IMPORTANT +++:
1. You should DISABLE "Use wireless networks" options in Location settings of your phone to avoid an issue with keeping faked location even AFTER STOPPING THE APP.
2. Always run FakeGPS BEFORE running other apps to be faked otherwise they will use the default GPS sensor instead of FakeGPS's
If you find any issue - please feel fre to contact me
Tags: fake, spoof, mock, GPS, geotag, location, latitude, mayor, checkin, gowalla
View: enables you to view the beautiful maps that you or your organization have built on Google Maps Engine, easily toggling on and off relevant layers
Search: easily search through your Maps Engine maps
Share: coordinate with your teams in the field by sharing real-time location from Google Maps Coordinate all in the context of your Maps Engine maps
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.
You can also share your gps cords. via facebook, twitter, gmail and sms :)
In the following relase there will be many more translations for this gps app.
Note: If your gps does not work or does not see gps satellites it could be an hardware problem. This application has been tested on almost every gps equipped device.
Enjoy this application :)
Want to help translating gps? Email me!
Gps is free :)
NOTE: For people upgrading, some *permissions* are being listed as new which are not in the app, this is a Android bug, check the permissions in your phone settings to confirm these permissions are absent. See https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63898
NB We never access or read your messages or contacts list. We only need that permission to count your calls and texts to help you keep track of usage.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
GPS Compass shows you distance and direction to geographical location (waypoint) you can define in many ways.
GPS Compass calculates relevant points position by bearing and triangulation then saves the points as waypoints.
You can see the waypoints on a map or you can use the map to define waypoints for navigation.
The Basic version is limited in the number of waypoints you can define, it allows you up to 30 points.
GPS Compass is the basis of the shortcoming Regatta application that adds a lot of feature for sail race navigation.
A pdf version of the user manual can be found here: www.embedia.it/files/gps_compass/man_en_1_0.pdf
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor...
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
IMPORTANT: widget may not work on some android versions, since GPS api is closed. If you use your device for navigation, make sure you can see gps icon in notifications while you use your navigation app. You can doable check if GPS is ON by clicking on widget label, it will bring android gps settings screen.
Allows you On/Off your GPS state with only 1 click instead of 4.
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->GPS OnOff
HINT: tap on widget label will take you to system settings.
Look for our AppControl application manager and ProcessManager.
!!! Please read... YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GPS HARDWARE DEVICE TO GET IT WORKS !!!
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac, or tethering another Android ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android device with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS.
@@@@@ For samsung devices @@@@@
If your device crash occasionally, please first turn on the internal GPS before using the app. It is a known problem with some samsung devices.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems, with screen cap of any error messages, nmea log.
There are thousands combinations of [android version x mobile hardware x bluetooth gps hardware ]. Sorry that it is impossible to provide support on a particular hardware model. Even a GPS-A works with Mobile-A, but GPS-A may not work with Mobile-B, but Mobile-B works with GPS-B. However, after upgraded the android version, this combination does not work anymore, but the other combination works again. I always got such reports. I don't have any those hardwares, and even for some of them, I never heard before and cannot google any information about them. Hope you understand.
Presentation of all GPS data from device
Position, satellites, gps signal strength
Gps diagnose and gps testing
Splendid user interface: 2 color themes
With GPS Data you can check signal quality, test gps module, check your position/location, satellites count, signal quality, fix time and much more!
The nicest GPS test, status and diagnose app! If your gps navigation works horrible use this app to gps test, diagnose and fix your problem!
Four different tabs are at your service to test and see your GPS data:
1) Sky tab + signal view – sky map view presents position of satellites connected with device on the sky. Each small circle represents one satellite with color adequate to signal strength and its status. Sky map circle is rotated depending on device compass. Signal strength view presents strength chart of satellites connected with device. Each bar represents one satellite, height of the bar is proportional to received signal strength.
2) Signal tab – list of all satellites connected with device. Each row represents one satellite. With this list you get all details about satellite prn number, info about satellite fix, signal strength and type: GPS/GLONASS. Elevation and altitude is available in landscape mode.
3) Info tab – on this tab all most important data are available, which is:
a.Position info – latitude, longitude, altitude
b.Signal info – accuracy, satellites fixed, first fix time (fft)
c.Movement info – speed, bearing
4) World tab – world map view presents position of the device, it also shows global sun position and day-light/night-dark area. There is local and UTC date time from GPS, also time of the sunrise and sunset are available.
Application offers different measurement units:
a)Speed: Metric – kmph, Imperial – mph, Nautical - knots
b)Distance: Metric – meters, Imperial - feet
GPS test and diagnose of your device. Management of A-GPS Xtra Data available:
a) Delete A-GPS Xtra Data
b) Download new A-GPS Xtra Data
★ GPS and GLONASS satellite types are available!
★ Satellite sky view
★ Signal strength and signal quality
★ Detailed gps informations
★ Position: latitude, longitude, altitude
★ Gps fix time, accuracy, speed and bearing
★ Sunset, sunrise, day-night map view
★ Two splendid color themes
★ and more....!
If the application is not running as it should, please contact via email or by filling out the contact form on http://dedekurniadi.com/kontak/
is a highly customizable,auto scalable speedometer with large analogue view,designed for daily use with perfect visual graphics.
A perfect companion whenever you need to know your speed information,direction and altitude, Gps Speedometer can be used efficiently for driving,riding,hiking,cycling,walking,racing etc... .
Keep track of your route, create trip logs and share with your friends .
• Works on airplanes in high altitude
• Pro version available with No Ads
• Super,Fast Performance
• Hardware Accelerated Graphics for Android 3.0 and Over
• Less Battery Usage
• No Distraction
• Simple and Easy to use
Head-Up Display (PRO ONLY)
• Turn your Speedometer as HUD on your windscreen.
• Perfect visuals and high visibility graphics.
• Theme Selection (Red and Cyan)
• Red Theme (PRO ONLY)
• Customizable Graphics
• 3 Different Speedometer Hand Designs
• 3 Different Speedometer Wheel Designs
• Smart Gps lock
• Quick Gps locking
Speedometer Scale (Speedometer Numbers)
• Auto scale
• Scale can be adjusted
• 0/80 Scale (PRO ONLY)
• 0/160 Scale
• 0/260 Scale
• Average Speed
• Maximum Speed
• Average and Maxium Speed can be reset
• Speed Correction (Positive or negative speed correction values can be added to current speed value )
• Odometer can be reset
• Odometer show/hide option
• Your actual location address
• Street name
• Post code
Trip Logs and Recording
• Every journey is recorded with almost every information needed such as trip time,moving time,waiting time, speed, average speed,maximum speed, distance, latitude, longitude, address.
• Create GPX file (GPS eXchange Format) for Google Earth.
• Create KML file for Google Earth.
• Create CSV trip log report for Spreadsheet.
• Create TXT trip log report for text editor.
• Export trip log reports as GPX, KML, CSV, TXT On Your SDcard.
• Attach trip log reports as GPX, KML, CSV, TXT To Your Email .
• Share your trips in different formats with your friends.
• Record every step of your trips.
• Exporting file feature is available only in pro version.
Speed Limiter Warning
• Sound Alarm
• Volume Control for sound alarm
• Speed Limiter can be adjusted by touch and rotation around center -wheel as seen in the screenshots.
• Altitude correction,It can be adjusted by user ,positive or negative altitude correction values can be added to current altitude value
• Digital Font
• Normal Font
• Adjust the screen according to your need
• Portrait only selection
• Landscape only selection
• Auto Screen Orientation
• App To SDcard supported
• All screen types are supported
• Small screen
• Normal screen
• Large Screen
• Htc Hero (Android 2.1)
• HTC HD Desire (Android 2.2)
• Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android 4.1.2)
• SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB (Android 2.2)
• NEXUS 7 TABLET (Android 4.2.2)
• Gps Speedometer does not store or collect any personal information
• This application has 3rd party software (advertisements) .
• Please make sure you are outside of your room or before you enable your gps,
• First enable your Gps by pressing the red gps button on the top right of the screen.
• Once the gps signal is picked or gps is locked, gps button will become blue color which indicates that gps signal is available, in cases when gps signal is lost,gps icon will turn to red,indicating that gps is trying to get gps lock.
• In case you have a problem for any reason or you are not sure how to start using the app. Please contact our developers.
• Support Email: email@example.com
Enjoy the new version and have a safe ride...
Linxmap Dev Team
New improvement will be available soon.
IMPORTANT: go outdoors to detect the GPS satellites!
Functionalities: GPS Glonass QZSS BeiDou Satellite Compass GoogleMaps OSM OSMDroid OpenStreetMap Bing BingMap Yandex Map Test AGPS A-GPS UTM MGRS Maidenhead WGS84 Xtra data Datum GPS/KM VMG (Velocity Made Good)
• Translate between more than 70 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Speak, type, write, or take a picture to translate
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
(Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
If you have poor sense of direction or lost directions during travel, the GPS Compass is your best partner! It can help you finding directions to your home at any time!
More from developer
- Get your location GPS (latitude, longitude)
- Get Google map of the location where you are.
Google map with options to zoom in, zoom out.
It displays the map with satellite view.
It displays the google street view of the location where you are.
TAGS: GPS, GSP MAP, GPS LOCATION, LATITUDE, LONGITUDE, MAP POSITION
- Obtener la ubicación GPS (latitud, longitud)
- Muestra el mapa de Google de la ubicación donde se encuentre.
Mapa de Google con opciones para acercar y alejar la imagen.
Se muestra el mapa con vista satélite.
Se muestra el mapa Google Street View de la ubicación donde se encuentre.
Convert coordinates to map position
Utility to find on a map using GPS coordinates.
GPS coordinates are introduced and seeks that position and displays it on a map.
Tags: coordinates, GPS, MAP, position, find, looking for, search, search gps position, search gps position map.
1.- HMTL5 DRAG & DROP
DRAG & DROP functionality in a new feature in HTML5 and serves to move items within our website very easily.
2.- HTML5 CANVAS
element is used to draw graphics in a web page.
3.- HTML5 GEOLOCATION
HTML5 GeoLocation used to know the geographical position of the user who is visiting our website.
4.- HTML5 WEB WORKERS
5.- HTML5 SERVER EVENT
HTML5 "SERVER-SENT EVENTS" allows a web page automatically update data from a Web server.
- GPS position coordinates (x, y)
- GPS position on map.
- To know the GPS coordinates of your house or bussiness.
- Know the GPS coordenas your business to indicate how to
- Check the coordenas site where you're going to put them back to your car navigator.
1.- HTML5 Introduction
HTML5 is the new standard for HTML
2.- HTML5 new elements
HTML5 has new elements, new attributes, offers full support for CSS3, audio, video, support for 2D and 3D graphics, improved error handling, allows local storage on the client side, offers local SQL database, allows you to build applications web and is independent of the device is running.
3.- HTML5 video
HTML5 defines a new element to display a video or movie on a website.
5.- HTML5 audio
HTML5 defines a new element to play a sound on a website.
6.- HTML5 SVG
7.- HTML5 WEB STORAGE
HMTL5 website allows a user to store data locally on your own computer, a fast and safe.
8.- HTML5 APPLICATION CACHE
1.- XML HTTP REQUEST
2.- XML ANALYZER
3.- XML DOM
XML DOM is a standard way of accessing and manipulating XML documents.
4.- External XML web View
You can display an external XML
5.- Internal XML web View
You can also display an XML created in their own website
6.- XML HTML DATA
We can generate a web page with information from an XML file
7.- XML Programs
Note: This app offers tablet-optimized UI and great features for tablet users
- Rilevamento della posizione GPS (latitudine, longitudine)
- Prendi la mappa di Google del luogo in cui ti trovi.
Google Map con la possibilità di ingrandire e rimpicciolire.
Essa mostra una mappa con satellitare.
Essa mostra la mappa di Google Street View della posizione in cui ti trovi.