Free app to check your working rights in Greece and how much you should get paid from your employer.
*Only valid in Greece. Does not work in no other country. It only refers to the Greek laws*
You just add what time you worked. Immediately you see how much money you should get from your employer.
You don't need anymore papers and notebooks at home. You have it all right there at your mobile phone.
What time you worked, how much money you should get. Thus, you can monitor if you are paid correctly.
Also, you see your working rights in Greece, what the Greek law says about e.g. working on Sundays, working overtime, extra Easter salary, extra Christmas salary, etc.
1. Download the app at your mobile phone (Install).
2. First, you fill in those 4 questions. This is necessary so that your pay is calculated correctly according to the Greek legislation.
3. After that, every time you work you Add your shift: What time you started work and what time you finished.
4. Immediately you see how much money you should get from your employer. The app takes into account all the Greek laws about work and pay, e.g. what extra money you should get if you work on Sundays, Saturdays, Night shifts, more than regular, etc.
5. If you tap on the 3 small lines at the upper-left of your screen, the menu pops-up. There you can tap on Useful Info andcheck what the Greek law says about Sundays, Saturdays, Holidays, Pregnancy, Firing, etc,
This app is for all employees in private sector in Greece. E.g. for clerk workers, waiters, baristas, delivery-people, call-center agents, employees in shops, hairdresser’s, NGO’s, hotels, etc.
Tip! At question 1 of Settings, you fill in how much you are paid per hour. If your employer pays you a fixed amount per day or month, you first need to make a simple calculation to find your pay-per-hour. E.g. if you get €30 net per day for 8 hours of work, then at question 1 of Settings insert 3,75 (i.e. €30 divided by 8 hours).
Attention! Whatever you insert in this app stays only in your mobile phone (e.g. your pay-per-hour, how much money you get, when you work, your work experience etc). If you lose your phone or if your phone breaks etc, then unfortunately all these data is lost. There is no way for us to send them to you because we do not have them, nobody has them, you are the only person who has them. They are not stored anywhere except for only in your phone.