Your personal travel guide to Mykonos!
Free download the best digital guide for the island of Mykonos on your mobile phone and/or tablet.
The travel application Click Mykonos will become your best partner on an exciting journey.
A guide for true tours in places that will raise your interest and you will never forget. It is sure that you will want to visit everything! So, let's take a glimpse of what Mykonos really means.
In this stunning Cycladic town, we walk along the tiny streets with whitewashed paths to the windmills.
Do not be surprised if you see a Hollywood star to walk beside you, is commonplace since the island, from the 60s, is a favorite travel destination of celebrities from the international jet set.
Will visit the Archaeological Museum and the church of Our Lady of Paraportianis and will definitely stop to the most famous alley in Mykonos, Matoyianni. There beats the heart of nightlife and fashion.
And when we say Mykonos, we mean frantic dances and endless diving in the beach of Paradise and Super Paradise, the top and most famous beach in Cyclades. While, we will enjoy our swimming in Elia beach with its crystal clear waters and endless golden sands.
Just before the sun rises, we will be in Little Venice, a unique area in Greece, to enjoy the sunset in a magnificent landscape.
Of course, we will not forget to try the delicious almond biscuits and Kopanisti of Mykonos, a soft cheese fermented with a peppery and spicy taste, which has been officially recognized as a designation of origin product.
Whatever you do in the picturesque island of winds, your personal tour guide, Click Mykonos, will be beside you to live Mykonos like a local!
The application of Mykonos offers you extensive information for a perfect stay:
• Hotels, apartments-villas, restaurants, cafe bars.
• The most popular spots, such as little Venice, Matoyianni street, Psarou, Paradise, super Paradise, Elia etc.
• The main attractions, history, culture, natural environment, gastronomy and local products.
• Suggested routes, beaches and other activities.
• Prices for tickets, routes (to and from Athens and Piraeus and locally), drugstores, gas stations, maps.
• The most beautiful areas, corners and neighborhoods of Mykonos with many photos.
At Click Mykonos you will find detailed references and rich texts with useful information on the main points of interest (such as archaeological sites, museums, neoclassical buildings, squares, villages) that will make your stay more interesting and more enjoyable.
The Click Mykonos enables you to discover and explore each point near you, smartly and fast. It is a pleasant way to discover the beauty of Mykonos.
The application's content is constantly updated, incorporating new photos, new functions and features in order to be for you a true gateway to the beautiful island of Mykonos.
• Multilingualism support: The application supports English and Greek content.
• Offline mode: You can see all content without Internet connection. However, if you are online, you will see additional photos and features that are really valuable and useful.
The application is available for iOS and Android. The first time you will use it, all the content will be stored on your device, while you will be online. This would seem particularly useful when you won’t have wi-fi connection, because you will be able to use the application offline. Although, stay online in order to use all smart features of the application such as Near By, Share, maps.
For any information you will need about the application, do not hesitate to contact our support team: email@example.com