This is a simple to use Bitcoin Point of Sale application for merchants who want to start accepting bitcoins in their stores/businesses. The app is intuitive to use and you only need to scan or paste a bitcoin address to start accepting payments.
- Easy to use user interface
- Cart functionality
- Merchants can pre-set items for selling
- Independent app / no login required
- Supports BIP 21 (Bitcoin URI scheme) for better experience (almost all wallets support it)
- Uses Blockchain.info's API to get exchange rates
- Uses Blockr's API for accessing the Bitcoin network
- Allows export of transactional history to .csv to ease accounting
- Supports English and Greek languages
- Supports more than 22 currencies
It currently supports the following currencies: EUR, USD, AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CLP, CNY, DKK, GBP, HKD, INR, ISK, JPY, KRW, NZD, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB and TWD.
The project is open source (MIT License) and available at: https://github.com/karask/bitcoinpos . The repository can be used as a base to create more custom PoS solutions. Feel free to make pull requests to incorporate new features.