Supports multi-player by using the excellent Playrock Social Application to play against your friends old and new. Search the market for Playrock or get it from: -
Use the Options screen to change difficulty level to test your reaction time, change the deck backing or even the color of the table.
Snap the card game can be played in 3 modes
1) 1 player (Where you play Snap against Ekraft)
2) 2 player (Where you play Snap against your friend)
3) Automatic (The deck for both players open automatically here and you only need to concentrate on Snapping the Cards when they match)
"Snap Challenge offers a fresh take on a very classical notion—games played with a standard 52 card deck—and the results are quite phenomenal." – AndroidAppsReview.com
There are 31 unique snap-cards in the deck, each with six normal playing cards on them, but for any two snap-cards there is always only one playing card that matches. You have to find that card faster than your opponents to beat them, and tap on the matching card to win that snap-card. If an opponent beats you to it, their snap-card will now be on top so you have to look for the new matching card.
Play in single player mode and beat your score, or challenge friends or random opponents to a multiplayer online game. Jokers can be played during the game to get an advantage - block an opponent, have a free go, or remove two wrong cards.
Choose between two playing modes - discard or grab. With discard you start with the same number of snap-cards each and have to get rid of them quicker than your opponents. With grab all the snap-cards are in the middle and you have to grab as many as you can.
If you love Windows Solitaire, you're going to love Solitaire by Brainium even more!
Solitaire by Brainium is from the makers of one of the most popular solitaire card games on the iTunes App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
We've kept Solitaire true to the spirit of the classic game (also known as Klondike or Patience), and crafted a carefully designed app with sharp and clean visuals. We specifically optimized the game for Android phones and tablets of all screen sizes, for an unmatched solitary experience. For a personal touch, you can also become the star of your own Solitare game and select your own photos to create custom backgrounds and decks of cards.
If you love Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Freecell, or any other Patience card games, don't miss out on the best Solitaire for your phone and tablet! Just give the game a try, and we promise Solitaire by Brainium is the most beautiful and user friendly Solitaire game you've played before.
♠ Klondike Solitaire Draw 1 card
♠ Klondike Solitaire Draw 3 cards
♠ NO Advertisements
♠ Portrait and Landscape
♠ Game Statistics
♠ Vegas scoring
♠ Custom themes from your own photos
♠ Auto complete
♠ Leader boards and Achievements
♠ Phone and Tablet support
♠ Install to SD card ( App2SD )
If you enjoy our Solitaire App, check out our other card games: Spider Solitaire and FreeCell
Contact our Five Star support with your questions regarding Solitaire:
Visit us on Facebook
With numerous variations like Uno™ and Phase10™, Crazy Eights is definitely the most successful card game in the world. In order to win, you’ll need the right strategy and a good hand. Every round is different, so Crazy Eights always offers unlimited possibilities for gaming fun!
The ground rules are simple and easy to learn – Crazy Eights is played in many different places in many different ways, so our version lets you create and adjust every imaginable rule: number of cards, playing direction, jokers, redrawing and much more…
Play on two difficulty levels against up to 4 opponents.
Crazy Eights is the perfect game for everyone who likes to play Uno™, Phase 10™, rummy, hearts or skat. A must for all card players!
+ Stay in touch with us! Follow us on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/LiteGames/ +
32 cards from a standard 52-card pack are used for play. The cards in every suit rank from high to low: J-9-A-10-K-Q-8-7. The aim of the game is to win tricks containing valuable cards. The values of the cards are:
Jacks 3 points each
Nines 2 points each
Aces 1 point each
Tens 1 point each
Other cards (K, Q, 8, 7) no points
There are some links that can help you to learn the game.
N.B. If you face any problem playing online mode "Quick Game" option, then try "Invite Friends" option and invite your friends to play with you. If they accept your request before you press abort then you can play with them smoothly. Quick game option is little messy as random people came and go and press abort button frequently.
If you can't open or game crash at beginning please update your Google play services. This will solve the problem.
Can you think of any better way to clear your head after a long day than by sitting down to play your favorite Solitaire classic card game? Better yet, wouldn’t you love to play said game on your phone or tablet through an easy to use and fun app? Well, wish no longer! These are the exact things you’ll get when you download Solitaire classic card game by Brilliant Labs for free, a game packed with great features, including:
• Landscape and portrait Solitaire card game play
• Play unlimited number of free solitaire games
• Solitaire Draw One card game (classic klondike mode)
• Solitaire Draw Three cards game (also a classic klondike mode)
• Right and left handed layouts on both phone and tablet
• Autocomplete to finish a solved solitaire game
• Stunning graphics and animations that you are going to love
• Easy to read cards with a beautiful vintage look-and-feel
• Undo last move
• Beautiful wooden background
• Show or hide timer option for your Solitaire game
• Automatic game save and resume
• Drag and drop to move cards
• Double tap to quickly send cards to foundation
• Classic standard Solitaire scoring system and rules (also known as Patience and Klondike)
• Solitaire Draw One Stats: Best score, best times and number of games won
• Solitaire Draw Three Stats: Best score, best times and number of games won
• Designed for tablet and phone
• Crafted with love in London and San Francisco
Solitaire classic card game by Brilliant Labs background:
The free Solitaire classic card game by Brilliant Labs is the #1 card game. Our app gives you the original true solitaire experience (this game is also known as Patience and Klondike). If you love the classic Solitaire, Klondike Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Freecell or any other classic patience card game, you are going to love it on your Android phone and tablet.
Have fun with solitaire classic card game!
This version is optimized for iPhone and iPod play with cards that are easy to drag and drop, optional right hand grip so that you don’t need to cover the whole screen with your hand when you click for new cards.
To make it more interesting you can choose to only play hands where you are sure that there are solutions as opposed to where the cards are dealt randomly and then they might lock each other.
Compete with yourself in various ways either through conventional scoring or Vegas style, you can also choose to have the scores accumulate to see if you can beat the house. You can of course also try to beat your own best times and moves!
Great, graphics and super smooth animations when you drag the cards as well as the classic animation when you win the game!
And you of course also have the options of drawing 1 or 3 cards and decide to limit the numbers of times you can turn the deck.
•Intuitive click or drag interface
•Support 5 Game variations: Partner,Solo, Suicide, Mirror and Whiz
•Options for Jokers and 2's high deck
•Option for passing cards on nil and blind nil bids
•Customize display with 3 decks, 2 trick orientations, and multiple backgrounds
•improved AI and score summary
•Support for options like blind nil bidding, scoring of nil bids, scoring of bags, initial lead card,requiring spades to be broken, and more.
1.7 contains online play. It is still in beta testing and the server will be up and down and the games might be a bid flakey for the next couple of weeks. Please email me any issues that you have. Thank you
There is a pref to turn off autoplaying when you have 1 legal move if you don't like it
If your shortcut stops working, either move the app from the SDCard to main memory or delete the shortcut and make a new one. Android doesn't seem to update the shortcut when an app is updated from the market.
Q) Why did I just lose 100 points?
A) In standard spades if you get 10 over tricks, you lose 100 points. You can turn the bag penalty off in the settings.
Q) The game is bidding for me?
A) Please double check that you are not playing Mirror spades
Q) Why does the app need the accounts permission
A) To allow the user to login with their google Plus account
We are trying out AppLovin as our ad provider. There is a preference dialog to turn them off if you prefer the older ads. So far the ads have been more revelant and higher quality than other providers. Please provide your feedback on them.
We have partnered with AppLovin Corporation to bring you a more social
experience including but not limited to the ability to more easily
invite your friends to our app, alerts from your friends, social
advertising, etc. To serve you a better experience we may share your
personal data with AppLovin, and use of your data is subject to
available at www.applovin.com.
**UPDATE December 3, 2014**
We have removed the need to spend coins to play the card game.
You may now play as long as you wish without using up coins.
You still earn a small amount of coins as you play as they are still required at certain game locations.
Coins can be used to:
- Unlock card backs
- Unlock unique layouts
- Activate puzzle levels in Adventure mode (along with diamonds)
- Powerups before level starts
- Rescue if you fail a level
Object of the game is to remove all cards by selecting free cards that are 1 higher or 1 lower in value and placing them on the master deck. Jokers can be used for any value. As soon as a row of cards has been removed new cards will be added into play. Experience the magic of the pyramids in the free solitaire tripeaks game.
*See what people are saying about this game*
Great twist on the classic tripeaks solitaire: This game has a twist on the classic tripeaks solitaire game: as you complete rows, new rows appear and move down. -Bram Schoonhoven
3 Pyramids Pretty fun: I think its a good little puzzle for what it is. Eye, hand and speed, always need that polished. -Charlotte Schrock
Pyramid tripeaks: Its fun and addictive! -Pamela Williams
Loved it So fun -Mark Gtubbs
:-) Yay -Chimere Walker
Tripeaks one of the best card games on the market and will remain a classic for years to come. Discover the 3 Ancient Pyramids in Egypt in this addicting, very popular, free solitaire card game! It will have you entertained for hours. 3 Pyramid Tripeaks Solitaire is a free download.
3 Pyramid Tripeaks Solitaire is ad-supported.
*Powered by Dolby® on supported devices*
* Support APP2SD (You can install this game to your SD card)
* 1 or 3 cards draw
* Big card view
* Standard and Vegas scoring
* Undo and Redo
* Save on exit
* Animated cards motion
* Auto collect
You’ll find this game incredibly valuable and awesome!
Whether you just want to procrastinate or challenge your brain, take a look at why THIS VERSION of FREE SOLITAIRE blows the rest of the solitare apps off the screen.
- Play free solitaire online or offline - Internet is not required!
- Lush Louvre-quality graphics. Cards and game table are easy to read.
- Intuitive game-play. Kid-friendly!
- Made a mistake? No worries with the undo function.
- Portrait mode or Landscape mode - self-adjusting layouts.
- Multiple card and table top designs.
- Draw 1 or Draw 3 game play.
- Drag & drop or tap-to-play.
- Accommodates EVERY screen size imaginable. From Android phone to high-def tablets.
SOLITAIRE SET-UP (a.k.a PATIENCE, KLONDIKE)
- First, choose from 5 table backgrounds and 2 card backs to suit your personal taste or mood.
- 7 piles of cards are laid from left to right. Each pile contains one more card than the last. The pile on the far left contains a single upturned card; the second pile contains two cards, with each pile to the right containing an additional downturned card.
YOUR GOAL OF THE GAME IS TO...
- Build up a stack of cards starting with Ace and ending with King, all of the same suit.
- Once you achieve this, move the sequence to a "foundation" at the top of the table. This marks the suit as "complete".
- Complete all suits - sequencing from Ace to King - and you win the game!
SOUND CHALLENGING? YOU BET IT IS!
Fortunately, we’ve brainstormed some ways to help you along.
HOW IS THIS FREE SOLITAIRE APP UNIQUE?
- Mistakes happen, you can UNDO your last move.
- Choose to draw 1 or draw 3 cards!
- Are you a righty or lefty? Deal from either the left or right side. Every bit makes a difference.
FUN FACTS ABOUT SOLITAIRE
- Solitaire is of Scandinavian or Baltic origin.
- The original name for Solitare is "cabale" which means "secret knowledge."
- There are over 100s of Solitaire versions - but THIS ONE is the best!
- Free Cell Solitaire was incorporated into Windows 95.
- With a deck of 52 cards, you can play multi-player Solitaire game called "Solitaire poker."
- Solitaire is the most popular form of procrastination when an exam or actual work must get done. Try it yourself!
FIND OUT about our other card game apps by visiting our website!
Tap your cards to move them to the center piles if the rank is one higher or lower. Any card can go onto a WILD card. Keep going until you run out of cards.
Also called Spit or Slam, Speed is a fun and addictive game!
How long can you last?
* Infinite Levels
* Smooth, Fast Gameplay
* Sound Effects (Optional)
* High Score
* Large Card Graphics (Optional)
All for FREE!
Ad supported so we can continue to provide GREAT GAMES at no cost to you.
This app has all of the Blackjack Card Counting Practice/Games of Count'em Blackjack Lite and also a 6 player virtual game and practice. It simulates a real blackjack game at the speed you want. Practice with this application can payoff big. Good Luck!
It is said that only 2% of the population is able of finding the solution. I am not sure however, if this percentage refers to the people that are able to solve the puzzle without using a pen and a paper (or a computer). This is indeed very difficult and requires a beyond the average ability to hold too many pieces of information in one's mind at the same time.
This application provides an easier way to solve the puzzle. It presents the rules and the board in the same screen and allows you to easily make selections. It highlights red or green a rule automatically, when it is violated or fulfilled. It also offers easier variations of the puzzles, with fewer houses and properties.
German: Anne Leist
The new permission is introduced in order to integrate Scoreloop
- Play the classic game as well as many variations
- Square, Square with diagonal moves and triangular boards supported
- Select one out of 3 different themes
- Create and play your own boards
- Machine search for a solution. Works both for built-in and custom boards. It may be slow for big boards.
In Suspense you need to throw all your cards away. Players take turns in throwing one card after one other. The card thrown must have the same number or color with the card down on the table.
The application includes detailed instructions. Currently two-players games are supported - you play against the computer. The application keeps scores and allows you to define different player profiles.
When fruits are falling, slide your device to move the basket and catch them. Alternatively you can touch at the point, where you want the basket to move. An out of season fruit is worth 1 point. In-season fruits are worth double. Try to catch falling stars for bonus points. Avoid bad apples, which will decrease your score.