Useless to me This software has no functionality that is of any use to me. What I was hoping for was to be able to specify a location using lat/long (manually typed or imported) and specify an alert radius measured in feet or meters. Instead, this software only lets you choose a rough location on a map (that doesn't display properly) and does not allow me to specify the UNITS for the radius, which I'm assuming are either miles or kilometers. I don't doubt that some people might find this useful, but I can't use it for what I wanted. I have uninstalled this app to recover the storage space it used. If the functionality above (manually enter point as lat/long coords, specify alert radius units), I might revisit my rating.
Ok I like GPS Messenger way better.
Works well. Initial testing of this software was very positive. Very easy to setup and simplistic in design. It was exactly what i was looking for. I car pool often and it will SMS the person i'm picking up when i'm about 5 mins out so he's ready ever time. Well done!!!!
Very close This app is very close to what I want. Needs the functionality of running applications (like nfc task launcher), and needs the ability to send a message to more than one person.
Really useful Use this app every day on the way home from work to say when I am thirty minutes away. Easy to us but would benefit from being able to select alert radius from a map. Good app.
Not for me Can only send alert to one contact. Uninstalled.
1. Send SMS to more than one recipients.
2. Optionally constrain firing alerts within time frame.
3. Rescheduling: Alerts may fire only once, may be rescheduled when away from target, or may be rescheduled daily based on time frame.
4. Select sounds to play.
5. Select phone numbers from contacts list.
6. Turn on/off GPS to optimize power without sacrificing accuracy (safe to enable when traveling directly towards target with speed at most 100 km/h).
Companion software to configure North SmartOS based SmaRTK GNSS RTK receivers.