Look where it's cheaper to refuel and save yourself a few euros on each deposit.
You can search by selecting a city and seeing all the stations that are in the municipality, or by clicking on the map or using your GPS position to see the gas stations that are in range of your choice.
The results are shown on the map with 3 colors:
-Green icons: cheaper gas stations.
-Orange icons: gas stations with average prices.
-Red icons: the most expensive gas stations.
Also if there are gas stations open for 24 hours, is also shown with a 24 on the icon.
As if this were not enough if you click on any one you can askl the phone to take you up to there using the map application you have installed on your phone.
- Browse the map to find petrol stations
- Click a station to view existing fuel prices or update
- Find the best petrol prices in your area
- Add new petrol stations
- Completely free petrol finding application, no Subscription!
Over 50,000 filling stations globally and growing! All the major brands are included such as Shell, BP, Esso, Sainsburys, Tesco, ASDA etc, and you can view Unleaded, Diesel, LPG and other fuel types. This App shows you the nearest petrol stations on your phone and lets you share fuel prices for filling stations that you know of, simply browse the map to find the petrol stations and then click on any station flag to view and update fuel prices.
Upgrade to Whatgas Petrol Prices Pro for more features, including displaying the route to a selected station, and filtering for particular brands and fuels.
It's optimized to minimize price but also includes travel costs.
• Actual driving distance, not as the crow flies
• Most accurate prices available
• Automatic navigation with a click on the station
• No need to enter prices like on GasBuddy
• Regular, Mid-Grade, Premium, Diesel
• example stations ( 7-Eleven, Chevron, Circle K, Citgo, Conoco, Costco, E-Z Mart, Exxon, Hess, Kroger, Loaf N Jug, Lukoil, Mobil, Murphy Express, Murphy, Phillips 66, Saveway, Sams Club, Texaco)
truck trucks traffic monitor gas up guide converter business drive speed GasBuddy professional cheap lp gas prices AAA energy gas station stations fleet card smart range way app custom oil gas price calculator finder calculation best mileage savings usa fuel log fuellog economy consumption road average street economy best nearest optimization cheaper cheapest city bike motorcycle car find map trip route gasoline map distance tour journey ride
Data by OPIS in cooperation with Wright Express
There are built-in values set for MPG for a handful of cars. If you notice that your car is not listed in the application, it is very simple to manually input your own MPG, which gives you better accuracy in gas cost calculation! To do this, simply select the 'manual' option (which is enabled by default) to calculate your gas cost for an entire trip.
Instructions on how to use this application:
1) By default, the calculation is based on the metric system. If you would like to use imperial, simply mark the checkbox labeled "US" and click the "Reset" button. If you would like to revert back to metric, uncheck the checkbox labeled "US" and click the "Reset" button.
2) After you have selected which input method to use:
Imperial - Gas is in dollars/gallon ($/g), distance is in miles (mi)
Metric - Gas is in cents/liter (¢/L), distance is in kilometers (km)
MPG is the same for both (miles per gallon). The calculator will automatically convert to the appropriate values if you choose to use the metric system.
3) Click the "Calculate" button to find your total (approximate) cost for the trip!
Our goal is to become the #1 app for all of your driving needs. Stay tuned for future updates which will bring new and innovative features to make your life in the car easier (while saving you a little money!)
My cars is easy to use and intuitive. You can however check some user guides on the website (http://www.davagdroid.com/mycars/how-to)
Many users didn't noticed there was a full menu on the left of the screen. It can be accessed in 2 ways:
- clicking on my cars icon on top left corner
- sliding from left to right
- Full fuel management (costs, efficiency, fuel stations, etc..) with advanced options of refuel types (full, partial, partial with gauge, missed, etc...)
- Fully customizable maintenance records
- Fully customizable bills/expenses categories
- Many charts to get a clear picture on everything single aspect about your car. You can also export charts as png files. You can also edit directly chart entries. It means it's very easy to fix wrong data right from the charts
- Advanced reminders you can can set on maintenance records and bills.
- Many customizations options to fit your needs
- Many statistics/charts
- Dropbox backup/restore with auto-backup to avoid loosing data (PRO only)
- Export/import of your data in csv/xml
- Automatic backup of data on SD card + Google online backup
- Capture screenshots of My Cars and save them as PNG files, or send them by email.
- Use Google Cloud Print to manage My Cars screenshots(save/print)
- Support of Bi-fuel cars (LPG/CNG)
- Support of Dual-fuel cars (E85,)
- Many units supported. Full UK support!
- Widget for quick refuel
- Widget to launch the app with other icons (other car, bike icons). Can be used for instance to use your own bike icon to launch My Cars
- No ads! (unless you activate them for PRO features)
If you have any question(bug, support, new features) , you can contact me by email.
You can enable PRO features with one fo the following options
-> Buy My Cars Pro Key app (former "My Cars Donation")
-> Enable adds in the app itself in Go Pro Menu
-> Use Paypal (see http://www.davagdroid.com/mycars/donate)
App widgets only work if the app is not installed on the SD card.
If you face any crash, please use the crash reporting feature and/or email support.
car, bike, car management, reminders, fuel, gas, petrol, car, vehicle, motorbike, maintenance, service, mpg, kwh, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, calculator
Combines several calculation methods and is determined automatically - just add records to refuel, refueling to complete, checkpoints and waypoints.
Statistics in digits and graphs:
fuel consumption / way cost / price of fuel / total cost / dayly cost ;
Separate calculator to estimate the cost of the path / fuel required for the trip.
Flexible customization of the units and interface elements : (liters / gallons of US-UK / l/100km / MPG) ...
Data import / export CSV
The application is free and Ad-Free.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add Fuel and Service related costs in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and Graphs available to track and improve fuel economy and mileage
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Capture gas receipts photos at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app.
5) Email your fill-ups directly from the app
6) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill-up.
7) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
8) The only app that lets you track your car's efficiency by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
9) Multiple settings available to track your fillup (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon(US), gallon(UK))
10) Data can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory(internal or external) or onto Google Drive
11) Supports partial fill-ups
12) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill-ups, Average Efficiency to date, Average Price/Qty, Efficiency by Octane, Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Efficiency by Filling Station and much more. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Fuel Buddy also lets you now track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs, making it the ultimate vehicle management app.
Fuel Buddy now lets you email your data along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account, or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy installed on another device.
Working on the following features for the next version:
1) Service Reminders
Please feel free to write to me with any comments, feedbacks or suggestions at email@example.com.
Icons by Glyphish (glyphish.com)
Keywords: fuel, petrol, diesel, consumption, efficiency, gas, vehicle, car, bike, tracker, motorbike, km/l, mpg, refuel, fill up, fuel log, odometer, cost, calculator, fuel manager, fuel log, fuel consumption, fuel efficiency, export, import, csv, google drive, graph, chart, maintenance, fuel management, auto, octane, cheap gas, cheap fuel, gas prices, fuel prices, fuel brand, petrol pump, mileage tracker, speech, voice command, email, email receipts, vehicle management, service cost, maintenance cost, custom tasks
*** Thank you to write a review. That give us strength. :)
*** Introducing CarStory - managing your car expenses, one tap at a time.
*** Key Features
- Very easy and user-friendly interface.
- Add multiple vehicles and view their fuel economy.
- View expenses in a graph or list for the month/year.
- Time and mileage based service reminders. (Engine Oil, etc)
- Support fuel economy calculation methods (Empty To Empty, Full To Full, L/100km)
- Export and import excel(xls) files. (Export to Email Support)
- Multiple units support. (mile, km, gallon, liter, custom currency)
- Automatic data backups. (Data is always backed up in SD card. e.g. Autosave.xls)
Bugs? Issues? Feature requests? Please write me an email
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR CAR EXPENSES, ALL IN ONE PLACE.
Cars can be expensive, and keeping track of every bill, every fill-up and every service can be time consuming. With CarStory, you can say goodbye to invoices and say hello to an easier way to keep track of your automotive-related expenses.
STAY ONE STEP AHEAD WITH CarStory.
CarStory is a new tool developed to help you stay on top of your expenses wherever you go. You can add your latest fill up within seconds and view how much you are spending on your car each month.
KEEP TRACK OF CAR WASHES, PARKING FEES AND MUCH MORE.
CarStory lets you note any expense and then view statistical data about how much you have spent each month or each year. Add multiple vehicles and view fuel economy for each car - helping you to save money and time.
YOUR CAR’S COMPANION.
CarStory is your car’s companion, know exactly how much your car is costing you and track the expenses in an easy-to-understand graph. See what’s burning a hole in your pocket and view your car’s fuel economy with ease.
IMPORT AND EXPORT OF EXCEL FILES.
You can export your records as a XLS file for later viewing, furthermore, you can import XLS files to load previous data. CarStory autosaves your expenses so you will never lose an important record ever again.
+simple addition of fillups. just a few clicks
+work without network connection
+use app in prefered units and currencies
+calculate estimated fuel cost of your trip
fuel cost calculator, trip cost calculator, journey price calculator, gas cost, petrol cost, fuel tracking
- Fuel price per driven kilometer.
- Extra charges (e.g. toll etc.) apportioned per kilometer.
- Total cost for travelled distance.
- Cost per fellow passenger.
- Travel reimbursement balance.
- Display calculation process (formula).
- Remember last fuel price, average consumption and reimbursement (adjustable).
- Support inline math operations (+*).
- Share (send) the results via e-mail, sms etc.
- App2SD-Card support (android 2.2 and up).
- Different volume units for fuel price and consumption measurement (UK speciality).
- Currency: automatically from system or manually (text input).
- Distance: kilometers (km), miles (mi), feets (ft), yards (yd) and hours (h).
- Consumption: liters (l), gallons (gal), kilowatt hours (kWh) and kilograms (kg).
- Consumption measurement: 100 or 1 km, mpg, gpm, etc.
- Travel reimbursement: distance flat fee, per 100 or 1 km.
- Russian (made possible by Mojsha Culman)
- Romanian (made possible by Ovidiu Bucse)
Used rights on the device:
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version.
carpool, car sharing, fuel costs, fare, roadtrip, travel, calculator, passage money, fuel, diesel, petrol, liquid gas (LPG), natural gas (CNG), electric vehicle, traffic, motorcycle, motorbike, boad, ship, airplane
* Make sure GPS is on and you have an Internet connection available
* Run the application, click the menu button and select settings.
* Enter your car settings \ price of fuel.
* Return to the main screen - Click "Start" and start driving.
Show prices on a map and list filtering with criteria on distance, brand, price and fuel type!
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/venzinigr
* New feature: Click on the area of interest and find stations in the list displayed with or without geographical coordinates, as obtained from the Ministry of Development.
Latest version 4.10 ** (significant corrections for android 3.x)
Fuel Finder is the most comprehensive source of gas prices in the US and Canada because it is compiled from price reports submitted by millions of users, just like you. And the Fuel Finder app is the most feature-rich fuel finder available for the Android. Compare for yourself.
Gas prices change frequently and may vary as much as 20% within only a few blocks. It's important to be able to find the service station with the lowest priced fuel.
- Suggestions based on distance and price
- Set preferences to refine searches
- Complete gas station information including extra services like car wash, ATM, and more
- Maps and directions available based on GPS location
* These are actual figures from 5/23/2012: a car that has an 18 gallon tank that gets 19 MPG in the city and drives 15,000 miles per year in Dallas, TX will save up to $4.86/tank and $213.16/year by using the Fuel Finder app.
Keywords: fuel, gas, save, auto, car, mpg, fumes, savings, bottle, rocket, find, finder
- Tracking fuel consumption
- Tracking car maintenance tasks
- Detailed reports by months
- Automatic reminder on any upcoming car service tasks
- User-friendly interface
- Backup/Restore Database
- Dropbox integration
- Multiple Cars support
Charts are courtesy of the ACCC (Australian Competition & Consumer Commission) FuelWatch scheme.
I find the charts a useful reference to estimating roughly where I am in the price cycle and at what price point I should purchase petrol.
Having an app makes it easier to bring up the charts and have them cached on our smart devices when we are out and about.
More from developer
You can define one or more proximity alerts. For each proximity alert you define a point on the map, a radius, an action to be performed (together with parameters), optionaly time frame within which the action will fire, optional rescheduling the alert (fire once, reschedule on distance, reschedule daily based on time frame). When your distance to the point is less than the radius, the action is fired.
1. "vibrate": Vibrate the phone to inform yourself.
2. "sound": Play a sound, again to inform yourself.
3. "call": Call a number to inform somebody else. The recipient can hungup the call as soon as he/she receives it.
4. "send SMS": Send a short message to inform somebody else (one or more recipients).
5. "hit URL": For professional use, to inform a server that the owner of the phone is approaching somewhere.
1. By default GPS receiver is switched on/off ("Optimize Power" option) whenever possible in order to save battery. When close to targets, GPS receiver is switched on in order to achieve accuracy.
2. If you select the "call" action, the phone also both "vibrates" and optionally "sounds", in order to inform you that it's about to perform a call. You can let the phone dial a couple of times and then hangup.
3. If you select the "send SMS" action, the SMS is NOT recorded in the "Sent" folder.
You can view the log of actions fired and you can clear the log.
* You want to inform your friend that you are approaching. You drive and cannot call or send SMS. Your friend is informed and can wait for you downstairs.
* Ideal for vehicles performing deliveries, schoolbuses (to inform the recipient that you are approaching).
Keywords: proximity alert, approach, anapantiti, αναπάντητη