First of tours with various difficulties , but especially suited to beginners and families , but also other activities : delicious walking, dinners and presentations of books themed mountain and nature , meetings with experts in wild animals such as eagle and wolf , trips photographic weekend in the shelter , and more. Through the app , you can quickly see the program in the coming months , filtering in various ways through the list and selecting the various categories or the events of the next end settimana.A more occasion , at your smartphone, for program your spare time, in the Apennines of Parma.
The main features dell'App :
- Quick filter events ( All events, weekend events , today's events )
- Choice of the type of event through a tap on the icon of the application ( Trekking, Photography Workshop , Family Activities , etc.).
- List of events
- Detailed description of the event , for example , for hiking , there are the difficulties and the duration of the excursion, the necessary equipment , contacts and useful numbers
- List of places of interest near the area of the excursion
- Available in Italian
I. First of all it’s very easy to use, no map downloads required, all tiny map vector data is packed inside of the app.
II. Second - it works entirely without internet connection. No more data roaming costs. No Wi-Fi networks needed.
III. The last but not least - This map of Genoa, Italy is ready to go: just install and this map is always with you whether you have carrier connection or not.
City Navigator Maps offline mobile app includes:
• Search for points of interest (many points of interest, such as hotels, museums, restaurants, shops, parks, viewpoints, banks, etc.)
• Alphabetic city and street index (search for any city and street by name)
• Compass and simple routing to destination for easy navigation (detailed turn-by-turn routing with voice guidance is available in our GPS Offline Navigation app)
• Find your Location with offline GPS support
• Highly Detailed vector maps with fantastic detailed 17x ZOOM feature
• Minimal permissions required (no access to your private data, apart from your location. No spyware)
• Save your Bookmarks on the map (ist of your favorite places)
• Adapted screen layout for tablets
• Improved for devices with high-resolution screens
• Frequent updates
• By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest to you points of interest (parks, cafes, banks and many more)
Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write SD card access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful to you, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Other names: Genoa, Italy , offline map, vector, maps, navigator, gps, onboard, navigation
You can search easily locations in Italy and you can add them to your route.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Italy: Roma, Milano, Napoli, Torino, Palermo, Genova, Bologna, Firenze, Bari, Catania, Venezia, Verona, Messina, Padova, Trieste, Brescia, Taranto, Prato, Parma, Reggio Calabria and others.
Check if a flight is delayed or if new destinations have been added, necessary informations to passengers via this simple application.
“My KRK city guide” is the most Krakow-centered app for Android. Although still fresh and in trial, it is full of useful, need-to-know information. “My KRK” can be used to find important phone numbers, info points, consulates or pharmacies. But the most important part of this app is the ability to check all those places on a offline map.
The most interesting places and sights to see in Krakow, all with a swap of a finger, “My KRK” will show you the best and quickest path to your point of interest, be it a museum or a restaurant.
Our App is available in both English and Polish.
Get it now!
Download our app and start the sightseeing!
Does the calendar work as it should? Are the news displayed properly? Is the map lucid enough?
You are welcome to share all your suggestions on our website, the same one where you found our app.
We would like to remind you that even if do not possess a Android-equipped mobile phone, you can still visit our website mobi.krakow.pl/english
Dużo zdjęć, wszystko off-line (nie wymaga połączenia z internetem - oszczędza baterię i pieniądze :) ).
Fotoprzewodnik Kraków jest dziełem grupy zapaleńców jedzenia, picia i szwendania się po unikanych zakątkach miast.
Aplikacja zawiera około setki osobiście wybranych przez nas obiektów w mieście, które uważamy za wyróżniające się w swoich kategoriach. Nie jest to zatem wybór ani kompletny, ani sprawiedliwy... ale został dokonany z sercem.
Nasze fotoprzewodniki (których wkrótce pojawi się więcej i na Google Play i na App Store) stawiają sobie na celu realną pomoc w wyborze "gdzie iść", dlatego:
- pokazują realne zdjęcia obiektów (w większości wykonane przez nas osobiście), bo to jest naszym zdaniem podstawa świadomej decyzji
- aplikacja działa w całości off-line, nie wymaga dostępu do internetu, który ma tendencję do zanikania w piwnicach i budynkach miejskich
Jeśli - szanowny użytkowniku - masz pomysły, uwagi, poprawki, prosimy o maila na email@example.com, będziemy bardzo wdzięczni za kontakt i wszelkie (nawet krytyczne) uwagi, pozwalające nam na poprawę jakość naszego dzieła.
Do wygenerowania fotoprzewodnika wykorzystaliśmy znakomite narzędzie stworzone przez firmę Synaway.com - Applish, które pozwoliło nam zamienić multimedialne treści na świetnie (naszym zdaniem) prezentującą się aplikację komórkową.
W aplikacji zostały wykorzystane zasoby Wikipedii, Wikipedia Commons oraz OpenStreetMaps.
© użytkownicy OpenStreetMap, CC BY-SA
An unquestionable advantage of this application is that its creators are inhabitants of the former Polish capital who have been working in the tourist industry for years. They actively participate in cultural life of their city, thanks to which the presented contents as well as suggestions of routes and events have been prepared by true experts and Kraków city lovers.
All’interno contenuti multimediali che consentiranno un’esperienza unica, utile a valorizzare la Storia del Club più antico d’Italia.
L’APP è rivolta ai tifosi, agli appassionati di calcio, a un pubblico interessato alla cultura sportiva. Al centro dell’App una mappa interattiva, con funzionalità di audioguida, che permetterà di mostrare la rappresentazione del percorso espositivo e la collocazione delle opere esposte, video unici, immagini di repertorio e molto altro materiale in esclusiva.
L’applicazione non sostituisce la dimensione “live” della visita, ma anzi la arricchisce: fondamentale l’esperienza diretta del visitatore, che viene però sollecitato a interagire con la realtà che lo circonda.
Un viaggio nel tempo tra i segreti di un passato più che mai presente e ora completamente accessibile.
Only now, the app with trips around the city will give you free access to the description of the city and the first highlight of each trip. If you download the TCTRIPS KRAKOW application, you can get access to a full trip for as little as € 1.79.
What trips does it currently contain?
Right now there are several routes in the TCTRIPS KRAKOW application:
LYRICAL KRAKOW – a stroll around the Old Town alleys, in the footsteps of Krakovian musicians; the trip includes 8 points.
(UN)USUAL PATHS OF KRAKOW’S JEWS – following in the footsteps of the Jewish community of Krakow; the tour describes 8 places.
Whom is this application for? Every trip is applied to the requirements of 4 groups!
After you choose a target group you can enjoy the attractions adjusted for a particular type of the trip.
Each of the TcTrips is unique, created by a local resident and revised by specialists. What is more, the trips contain plenty of pictures, descriptions of places, google maps and other information, necessary during sightseeing.
THE APPLICATION IS INTUITIVE
- user-friendly and intuitive, the application can be accessible to children as well as the elderly
- every trip is provided with the technical instruction of how to use the application („About the trip” section)
- you don't need to browse through the whole trip to get back to the main menu
- there is a clear layout with division between points, descriptions and pictures there
- thanks to a user-friendly browser you will be able to take a look at other trips from this city
- you don't need to exit from the application to take pictures and save them in the gallery
WHAT YOU CAN GET TO KNOW THANKS TO TcTrips
- information about country's current affairs, history of the city, various curiosities
- detailed descriptions of the points on the route
- free time suggestions in each of the points
- opening and closing hours, addresses of points and their availability
- information about the obstacles that may be encountered on the way by the handicapped or families with small children
- detailed description of the route from one point to the next prepared by the trip author – the inhabitant of the city and description of the route available with the Google map
- AR Trip function which helps to locate the points of the trip with the video camera of your smartphone; it is only possible to use AR Trip function if your not further away from each point of the trip than 10 km
- pictures of every trip point; the whole application includes hundreds of photos from all over the world
- the amount of time to spend in a particular place; proposed starting time (adjusted to the opening and closing hours of each attraction of the route)
AVAILABILITY OF THE APPLICATION
- every application is available in 5 language versions: English, Spanish, German, Russian and Polish
- every trip is applied to the requirements of 4 target groups: family, friends, couple, single
- trips are updated and regularly added to the TcTrips offer
- description of the trip and of the first point are free of charge, next points can be purchased
- after the purchase the route of the trip is available without time limits
You can find TcTrips application by entering keywords: trips, trip, travel, travelling, tourism, guide, sightseeing, Krakow, tc trips
Use this app to help you plan your visit to LACMA and discover exhibitions,tours, film screenings, concerts, shops, restaurants, and more. Reserve tickets for film screenings, concerts, lectures, and gallery talks. Learn more about the museum’s encyclopedic collection and watch with in-depth video and audio tours, including illuminating interviews with artists and curators.
An internet connection is required to view the content.
•An interactive map shows the location of exhibitions and events on campus.
•Up-to-the-minute information about what’s happening today, tomorrow and this weekend.
•Free gallery tours - learn about highlights from the museum’s extensive collection of art.
•Share favorite works of art on Facebook and Twitter.
Enjoy hand-picked guides to food, drinks, coffee, shopping and entertainment — created by local experts!
As featured in TIME, Forbes and the New York Times.
* Offline maps, no roaming charges: Download the entire city to your mobile, and enjoy incredibly fast offline maps, without adding a dime to your phone bill.
* City guides by local experts: Cherry-pick from their city guides and discover the best spots for food, drinks, coffee, shopping and entertainment in New York, London, Paris, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Rome, Oslo and 140 other cities!
* Create your own travel guide with friends: Stay is the perfect trip planner. Your social travel guide can contain all the restaurants, cafés and sights you and your friends want to visit. Of course, it's available offline.
* Add personal places: Add any place to your travel guide — a friend's apartment, that place to pick up the rental car, that local coffee shop on the corner — anything!
* Discover great food, drinks, shopping and entertainment: Local experts have traveled the world to give you the best restaurants, cafés, sights and attractions in New York, London, Paris, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Rome, Oslo and 140 other cities.
* Keep adding places to your offline map: Your guide will automatically update once you get to a wifi, so that you and your friends will always stay in sync when you travel.
* Incredibly fast offline map: A trip planner is not complete without high-quality offline maps. Enjoy our local restaurant guides, café guides, nightlife guides, and a lot more, to destinations like New York, London, Paris, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Rome, Oslo and 140 other cities, on our super-fast detailed maps.
150 cities available: Aix-En-Provence, Alicante, Amsterdam, Athens, Atlanta, Atlantic City, Baltimore, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing, Benidorm, Berlin, Boston, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Cannes, Cape Town, Chicago, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Dubai, Dublin, Edinburgh, Florence, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Geneva, Glasgow, Gothenburg, Hamburg, Havana, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Istanbul, Kansas City, Krakow, Kuala Lumpur, Kyoto, Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Lisbon, London, Los Angeles, Lyon, Madrid, Málaga, Mallorca, Malmo, Manchester, Marbella, Marrakech, Messina, Mexico City, Miami, Milan, Minneapolis, Monte Carlo, Moscow, Mumbai, Naples, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Nice, Oakland, Orlando, Oslo, Palermo, Paris, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pisa, Portland, Prague, Riga, Rio de Janeiro, Rome, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, Salzburg, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Barbara, Savannah, Seattle, Seoul, Seville, Shanghai, Singapore, Siracusa, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Stockholm, Sydney, Tallinn, Tampa, Tokyo, Toronto, Turin, Valencia, Vancouver, Venice, Verona, Vienna, Warsaw, Washington and Zurich.
— the STAY.com team ♥
February 2014:[Feature Story]Riding into China’s Wilderness When you have the high speed railway in China, travelling from Shenzhen to Beijing only takes 10 hours; travelling by plane at a speed of 800 km per hour only takes 50 hours around the world. Modern transportation shortened the distances between places in the world, but have reduced the excitement of adventure during your travels. This time, we begin our journey under the leadership of eight travellers and experience the country by riding. What used to be a ‘process’ is now our ‘destination’, and the ‘method of transportation’ has become our ‘best travelling partner’. Let’s use other styles to understand what it is like to be a traveller again.
January 2014: Guizhou A Festive Spring Journey Located in the south-western corner of China, Guizhou Province has always been a settlement area of various ethnic minority groups in history. For centuries, they lived an isolated life within the mountains, away from the outside world, and preserved the most original folk customs, especially the traditional way of celebrating the New Year. Even those cultural traditions of the Han people, which have vanished elsewhere in China, are well preserved in Guizhou, including the Dixi opera of Tunpu, Painted-Face Dragon Dance of Longli, Spring Fair of Jiuxi, and Wanggong-Deity Parade of Jichang.
December 2013: The shapes of rivers in China, whether large or small, have been affected by the various landforms in the country. As a result, each river possesses its own style and characteristics.
November 2013: Steams of visitors worldwide are still journeying to Yangshuo, even so many years after Western landscape, Yangshuo has always been a paradise for rock climbers and cyclists.
With TOURIAS Travel Guides you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: the optional upgrade allows the guide to be completely free of advertising
Further TOURIAS Travel Guides for lots of interesting travel destinations can be also be found easily via this app. Simply select the desired destination under “Further Destinations” and you will be linked automatically to the app store.
We hope you enjoy using this free travel guide. We very happy to receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, your wishes and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover sights like The Dolomites, Regional capital Bozen/Bolzano, Merano, Brixen, Messner Mountain - Sigmundskron, Trauttmansdorff Castle, Tower at the Reschensee, Tirol Castle, Museion in Bozen, Ötzi Museum, Museum Ladin Ciastel de Tor, Taufers Castle, State Museum of Folk Traditions, Neustift monastery, Churburg