Komi’s mission is to encourage purchasing local produce from local farmers by making the shopping experience easy, efficient, and fast, from the moment you plan your shopping to your check-out.
We will work closely with our users to constantly optimize pre-existing habits to improve usability. We believe that the key to real change in the food system is you, our users. Having user experience at the core of our development ensures that we all move in the same direction in helping our local producers.
We will be releasing updates multiple times to improve and include new functionalities. Please let us know where there could be improvements or if you detect any bugs. We appreciate you, all our users and supporters!
Do you like the application? We’d love to hear your comments and feedback on how you feel about Komi.
Current features functionalities
- Intuitive shopping list including crossing-out and auto-save list for later use
- Product catalog tap-to-add to list
- Educational tags to know what you eat
- Tap-and-hold security feature to prevent accidental orders and payments
- Save payment preference
- Quick access buttons for leaving feedback and bug reports
About the app
The shopping experience is redefined through optimizing consumer habits. Shop fresh produce directly from local farmers and benefit from decreased cost via community sharing.
No more long check-out procedures and browsing through hundreds or thousands of products to finish your online shopping - just make a shopping list, confirm and tap to pay. Repeat weekly with the same list if you want!
Why use Komi?
- Support local farms and initiatives - redirect profits back to farmers
- Help the environment by choosing to buy local: reduce food loss/food waste, and carbon gas emissions
- Discover and experience available local and proximity produce
- Save time from shopping and get your fresh produce delivered conveniently to your home
Talk to us
User experience is our priority. We will do our absolute best to make your experience 5-star as much as possible. If you need help or assistance, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to you as quickly as we can and answer your concerns.