Do your best in this infernal tunnel and try to survive more barriers than your friends!
It is a simple game. You simply need to avoid the barriers and jump.
But don't fool yourself: it is hard as hell, like the original turbo tunnel level.
This game is just a tribute to the original one, which was released in 1991 by Rare software, and we made it just to divulge our new project.
To see the total death count of this game, visit:
If you like it or want to know more about battletoads visit:
Kudos goes to Rare for making our childhood better and more challenging.
We hope they are planning to make a new version of this classic and amazing game.
Android devices recommendations:
- ARMv7/x86 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders
- Android™ 2.3 and above
- Min 256MB of RAM
Players can use the standard tilt function or use gyroscopic gameplay and immerse their entire body in the visual vortex. Warp Tunnel reacts to every twist and turn for a fun and rewarding game experience like no other! Players will have to think fast and react quickly to survive this technicolor tunnel.
Warp Tunnel features the tranquil tracks of the indie hit, Dustforce, by Lifeformed. Lose yourself in the fast paced, visually stimulating world of Warp Tunnel!
This game is open source and based on the GLtron Android port by Iain Churcher licensed GPLv3 (https://github.com/Chluverman/android-gltron/). The original GLtron was written by Andreas Umbach with a GPL license (http://www.gltron.org/).
Source code for this version of the game can be found here: https://github.com/SaganSpirit8/android-gltron
The special feature of this version is speed control for each bike:
The player can control the speed of all bikes in Tron in the settings menu.
Try setting your speed high or low relative to the AI.
Minimum speed is 1. No Maximum speed.
Enter Double Dragon Trilogy, a compilation specially optimized for mobiles and which includes all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The first one begins with Billy and his brother Jimmy, two martial arts experts, in a mission to rescue Billy's girlfriend, Marian, who’s been kidnapped by the Black Shadows Gang. All your favorite moves are here: punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons.
Battle your way through all 3 titles and bask in the greatness of one of the ‘80s most popular arcade games!
• Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
• Customizable controls
• Three difficulty levels: “mobile” (specially balanced for mobile games), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
• Achievements & leaderboards (Google Play Game Service)
• Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
• Co-op mode (two players) via bluetooth
• Gamepad support - compatible with most Android controllers
Sony Xperia PLAY optimized.
NVIDIA Shield optimized.
Support for custom controllers like MOGA Pocket, MOGA Pro etc.
Double Dragon Trilogy © 2013 Million Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Published and Developed by DotEmu.
MORE ABOUT DOTEMU
Editor’s Choice Award (4.5/5) – TouchGen
Bronze Award – Pocket Gamer
Gameplay trailer: https://vimeo.com/44337413
BIT.TRIP BEAT is the arcade game for the new millennium, fusing Pong with interactive beats. Use the accelerometer or touch controls to move the paddle up and down bouncing beats back from which they came! Listen and react to different beat progressions as you try to survive an onslaught of spectacular retro visuals.
Successfully chain beats and obtain the megasphere to go for insane scores, not to mention the elusive "Perfect Score." Bounce to the beat with BIT.TRIP BEAT!
Players of the game take the role of youthful girl Victoria, who has a mission to collect as much Gold coin as possible in subway station.
As the hooligans run, you have to finds hidden gold coins out all over the stations while simultaneously dodging collisions with railway trains and other objects.
Subway Train Tunnel was released in Jan 2015 with updates based on seasonal holidays.
The object of the game is to collect coins and other rewards while running through a 2D endless game world. Trains and other obstacles must be avoided by performing well-timed jumps (double tap). Occasionally the characters have to avoid falling objects, train, wheel saw and wires. The game ends when Victoria collides with an obstacle.
Victoria now returns with new hair style and new clothes in her 2nd appearance in the Awesome Game Entertainment section.
Victoria appears in game menu and screenshots and the face of the franchise.
Victoria has previously appear in Subway Jump : Train Game.
All the subway stations scenes has hidden secrets.
Our Game screenshot shows the actual gameplay. It is not puzzle or simple gameplay like many apps in the store.
Our Game is designed for player of all ages from kids to adult to senior citizen. There is NO sexual, NO explicit, NO Adults content. NO linking to any video.
All graphics are all created by our designers and intellectual property owns by UA Studio.
Subway Train Tunnel was developed by UA STUDIO, a registered trademark of Unity App Studio Pte Ltd, a private company based in Singapore.
How to play:
Press the flashing buttons in the same order they flash. If you press the a wrong button the game ends. Try to keep up with the accelerating pace! Your score is saved to the high scores table.
Get the PRO version and you get:
- star levels
- option to change the color of the Gamepad
- Added an option to NOT show the popup about the pro version in the beginning every time
- Added a button to the settings dialog for buying pro version
- Added tick interval display (in milliseconds)
- Initial tick speed reduced from 900ms to 600ms
- Name for the score table is now remembered after it is given once
game, speed, reaction, tester, test, button, flash, blink, accelerate, fun
Do not slow down.
Do not fall off.
Do not give up.
Run, the hit game from Kongregate comes to mobile for FREE!
* Find seven different allies and gain access to their unique talents!
* Watch out for breakable tiles! (Or don't. Repairing them is someone else's job.)
* Run and jump through a galaxy-spanning network of tunnels in Explore Mode. Good luck finding an unbroken path home!
* See how far you can get and climb the leaderboards through the ever-changing tunnels of Infinite Mode! It's not like you can get any more lost after Explore Mode...
* Rock out to a stellar soundtrack!
Navigate one of many characters down a path with the tap of a finger! The only question is, how far will you get?
Test your speed and tap the right direction to beat the time!
Get a personal highscore or compete with friends !
(Will fix the aspect ratio very soon)
Tags: hostile, waters, submarine, war, game, arcade, funny, lol, war game, mines, 2012, 2013, sidescroll
Beware the anti-ship mines
Watch out for enemy torpedoes!
This is a remake of a classic Commodore Amiga game from 1994, which itself was based on an old arcade game from 1977!
- Original graphics from the 1994 Amiga version
- Tilt Control (optional)
- Sound Mute option
- High score save
- Global Leaderboard
- Plays great on phone and tablet
You can see a video of the original Amiga version of DepthCharge in action here: