- Synchronize all your data
Syncs with Windows version of EssentialPIM Free and EssentialPIM Pro. Synchronization with Google Tasks is also available.
- Powerful calendar views
Colorful, easy-to-read day, week, month, year and agenda views. Support for customized categories.
- Hierarchical to do structure
Flexible structure that organizes tasks into multiple trees, with sub trees and leafs.
- Tree-like multilevel notes structure
Multiple views allow very quick notes management and location of data.
- Conveniently organized contacts
Wide selection of fields and unlimited number of contact groups. Each contact can be assigned to several groups.
- Secure passwords list
Self-locking mechanism offers safe and convenient way to store all your passwords and other sensitive data.
- Beautiful and functional widgets (some of them available through in-app purchase)
Make use of Calendar (agenda and month views), To Do and quick add new EPIM items widgets. Place shortcuts for EPIM modules on the home screen for quicker access.
- Password protect the whole app
Keep your personal information safe and secure in EssentialPIM, lock it down with a password. Data is encrypted with a random 256-bit AES key.
- Intuitive user interface
Offers fast and responsive user interface that closely resembles Windows version of EPIM for better adaptation. Android dark and light themes included.
- Translated in 20 languages
Thanks to our volunteers, EssentialPIM is now available in English, Belorussian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish and Vietnamese languages. See the about translation section below to become a part of the community.
- Includes Calendar (day, week, month, year and agenda views), To Do (hierarchical structure), Notes (tree-like multilevel structure), Contacts (groups and unlimited custom fields) and Passwords (secure, self-locking mechanism) modules
- Fast and responsive user interface with dark and light themes
- Customizable widgets (calendar month and agenda views, to do, quick add new items, modules shortcuts)
- Flawless synchronization with Win EPIM works over Wi-Fi, cellular networks (3G, LTE), Bluetooth or USB cable
- Available in 16 languages
- Ads free
EssentialPIM Pro (paid version) exclusive features:
- Beautiful Calendar (agenda and month views) and To Do widgets
- Ability to show to dos in calendar
- Password protect the whole app
Support and feedback:
If you are looking for help or have any questions or ideas, please contact us by tapping on the Send feedback link in Settings->About or using the following email address: email@example.com.
Seeing EssentialPIM not being fully translated into your language? We would like to invite you to take part in the translation process. It’s easy and fun. And if you aren’t ready to do translation just yet, you can still review the existing one for mistakes. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply back with an invite.
As a token of appreciation, all active contributors get free EssentialPIM Pro Android and Windows version licenses.
- Your personal information: used only if you set up synchronization with Windows version of EssentialPIM
- Your accounts: will only be used if you set up synchronization of To Dos with Google Tasks
- Phone calls: determines whether the app is able to send/receive synchronization data to/from Windows version of EssentialPIM
This application is in no way related to OmniGroup.
YOUR TASKS IN YOUR POCKET
FocusGTD reminds you when tasks become due. You can configure the time and date when you want to be reminded.
SYNCS WITH OMNIFOCUS ON MAC/iOS
FocusGTD synchronizes data with OmniFocus* on the Mac or iOS. Note that at least one copy of OmniFocus* is required in order to
USE OMNISYNC SERVER OR YOUR OWN
FocusGTD works with OmniSync Server* or you can also use another WebDAV shared drive.
Tap on the note description in the task detail screen to edit notes. You can style the text with bold or italics fonts to make sections stand out.
Use widgets to stay on top of important projects. You can add a home screen link that will open a quick entry panel to quickly let you add tasks to your inbox.
SHARE FROM ANY APPLICATION
You can send links to web pages or other text clips into your inbox using the standard Android share sheet.
If you have problems that your account is deleted when you reboot your phone, please check the "FocusGTD JellyBean Workaround" app (simplest by clicking on the developer name). You have to install this app alongside FocusGTD to prevent this Android bug from removing your account.
In case you have synchronization problems, please go to the Websites FAQ section which contains basic tips on how to improve the synchronization.
Quick Starter Guide: http://kb.iqtell.com/docs/android-app-quick-start.pdf
Achieve Inbox Zero with completely customizable actions from any email (supports Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, iCloud and any IMAP & POP3 email accounts). Use as a simple To-Do list or tap into a full GTD® productivity suite with Next Actions, Projects, Weekly Reviews and much more.
“If you want that "one app to rule them all" for productivity, IQTELL does a great job. It fetches emails, includes to-do lists, lets you tag each item, and has a cool "Waiting for" category.”
“The Best GTD App Yet? Other apps promise to help you manage your e-mail, and some manage your projects and tasks as well, but few have integrated them to this degree.”
“This application does it all. It receives e-mails from all different services and displays them in an interface similar to Gmail. You can label everything. It enables you to create a to do list and also larger projects.”
The app is fully functional while offline, and syncs data between your devices and the Web when online. Your Email, Contacts, Tasks, Projects, Someday, Prospects and more are at your fingertips wherever you go. The web app also provides integration with Calendars and Evernote (coming soon to Android).
* Full Task Management – actions and projects can be created from within email or independently.
* Complete Email Functionality – access all your email from within the app.
* Push Notifications - notifications for all your email and reminders. Even snooze or park reminders for later.
* Swipe Left to Process – Archive, trash, move to folder or quick reply to email
* Swipe Right for Productivity – create actions, projects, sub-actions of a project, reminders, etc. from email.
* Customizable Swipes – productivity swipes are fully customizable. Add specific folders, flag emails for reference, track prospects, and much more. Organize your way.
* Inbox Zero – clear your email in minutes and enjoy the peace of Inbox Zero.
* Linked Emails – emails used to create actions or projects always stay linked for reference and easy reply. No more time wasting searching for important emails.
* Due Dates and Reminders – easy settings like “tomorrow” or precise timing down to the minute. Stay organized across email, tasks, projects and calendar. Never forget again.
* Flexible Sorting – organize tasks by due date, start date, priority or context (Home, Office, etc.), time needed, and more.
* Star Next Actions – always be ready to move with a list of next actions for each project.
* Watch Lists – create ‘smart lists’ based on any search.
* Direct-dial contacts related to Actions, Projects, etc.
* Evernote Integration – two-way integration with Evernote (available with the web app - coming soon to our mobile apps as well).
* Calendar Integration – turn to-dos into appointments from the web app (coming soon to mobile as well).
* Batch Operations – Archive, Complete, Move, set Due Date, Context, Star and more.
* Add GTD Power Features – add in additional GTD© features including Context, Waiting For, Tickler File, Agendas, Phone Call, Prospects and Reference. No in-app purchases required.
Knowledge Base (http://kb.iqtell.com/m/android)
Terms & Conditions (http://iqtell.com/terms-and-conditions/)
* GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.
Break down large tasks to achieve a collection of reasonably sized actions that are easy and unambiguous. Organize your tasks into projects and assign contexts. If required, set a due date, priority, and dependency. Once loaded with your information, MyLifeOrganized goes to work and prepares a simple task list containing only those next actions which require your immediate attention. This list is updated automatically once you complete a task, change context or move to another location.
Sync wirelessly with the world-class Windows Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized* to add even more power to your task management. You can sync using Wi-Fi or the Cloud service. Using the MLO Cloud service**, you can sync with multiple computers at home and the office and share a single task list or collaborate with other people.
Most MLO features are FREE forever and the free version is fully usable, but many users find that the advanced features in the Pro version provide a valuable productivity boost. Please be sure to try out the advanced features during your Pro trial period and consider upgrading to Pro (using in-app purchase) before the trial period expires.
Please use our forum for feedback, since we cannot respond on reviews.
✓Hierarchical to-do list: Organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks into reasonably sized actions.
✓Next Actions: Automatically display only your next actions in views such as Active by Context or Active by Project.
✓Specially designed for GTD® (Getting Things Done®)
✓MLO Smart To-Do Sorting based on Computed-Score Priority
✓Filtering of actions by context
✓Inbox for rapid task entry
✓Recurring and regenerating tasks
✓Starred tasks: Highlight your important tasks
✓Zoom: Concentrate on a specific branch of tasks
✓Use hierarchy and special option to complete the tasks and subtasks in a specific order
✓Nearby view: Get a list of actions for your current GPS location
✓Location based alerts about Active Actions near you
✓View your NearBy tasks on a map
✓Undo for last operations
✓Widgets with voice input
✓Widget will always show your actual todo list depending on the current time or location
✓Custom sorting for todo lists
✓Contexts may include other contexts
✓Use task dependencies (set on desktop) to complete the tasks in a specific order.
✓Use Open/Closed hours for context (set on desktop) to see active task for the current time
✓Add MLO task to calendar and other applications
✓Send tasks from other applications to MLO
✓Collaborate with other people using the MLO Cloud service**
✓Sync with MyLifeOrganized for Windows* using the MLO Cloud sync service ** or via Wi-Fi sync.
✓Templates for various task management systems from GTD® to FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow are included in MyLifeOrganized for Windows to help you start quickly with your own task management system.
*MyLifeOrganized for Windows Desktop task manager sold separately. Professional version 3.5.9 or higher required.
**MLO Cloud is a low-cost, fee-based subscription service allowing you to wirelessly sync your tasks between different MyLifeOrganized platforms. Free Wi-Fi sync included to Pro version
***Some features require upgrading to MyLifeOrganized Pro. Your device should support location service and Google Maps for location based task lists, alerts and showing tasks on a map. The version for Amazon appstore does not support showing tasks on a map.
# Get Things Done : Add actions to your inbox or immediately assign a project and context.
# Never forget a task : The forecast view shows you at a glance which actions are due soon. Separate project and context views are also available.
# Background syncing : Quantus Tasks works together with OmniFocus on your Mac, iPhone or iPad. Changes you make inside Quantus Tasks become visible inside OmniFocus and vice versa.
# Notifications: Receive notifications when your tasks are due (or x minutes before they become due)
We're working hard on adding new features every few weeks. The goal is to become feature-equivalent to the official iOS OmniFocus app. If you buy the app now you are making a very useful contribution to the app by providing us with the necessary funds to continue development.
## Features we are working on in the coming weeks ##
- Better Project/Context creation
- Better notes/attachment support
- Google Now/Android Wear integration
- Location reminders
- More fine-grained date picking for due/defer dates
- Quick entry widget
Disclaimer: OmniFocus is a trademark of the Omni Group. Quantus Tasks is in no way affiliated with the Omni Group. Any support requests regarding this app should go to email@example.com
GTD Organizer is task/to-do management app, which will help you organize your stuff, powerful enough to manage your things, but simple enough to use it with pleasure.
- Nesting of tasks eg: shopping->grocery store->buy carrots.
- Tasks are grouped into contexts.
- Reminding of task's to be done.
- Clean interface.
to do, GTD, Organizer, GTD, calendar, tasks, projects, easy
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
* Clearly arranged and detailed action list
* Add/Edit/Delete actions
* Quick add actions with your browser
* Action list widget & TTS support
* NEW: Custom folders
Please note: I don't maintain this app any more. However, as far as I can tell, it still works fine.
- Widget to see your list from your homescreen
- Keep track of your tasks day-by-day
- Easily re-arrange your todo list to match your changing day
- Use the lists section for your ideas that aren't calendar-bound
Includes all of the features you use on the TeuxDeux website:
- type in the edit box to add a new todo
- tap a todo to cross it off, tap the X to delete
- long-press to re-arrange your todos or move a todo to another day
- long-press a todo to edit it
- app works fine even when you have no connection, it will save your changes and sync to the server later
This app requires an account on TeuxDeux.com, which is a separate subscription.
Questions? Problems? Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Tasks sync
Swipe! And Play your tasks just like your music app.
Play2Focus, shows your priorities of tasks on your smartphone perfectly.
Sometimes you have to face difficulties of managing your todo-list
Unexpected issues rush you frequently and it's not easy to update the todo-list every-day, every-hour.
Every GTD app requires users to update and modify due-dates one by one. You have to open calendar and reschedule the deadline. It bothers you and if you skip this step the GTD app will just show you wrong list on your screen.
That is one of the references to develop our new GTD app, Play2Focus. It is designed to revise your order of priorities and status of tasks very easily through just simple swipe gestures.
It makes you to focus on the most important task only without any diffusion because Play2Focus’ adjusting main screen reflects your actual priorities of tasks by itself.
How to use Play2Focus.
It is very simple. If you want to do something now, just ‘Play’ this task and focus on it.
You want to postpone it now? Then just swipe left to 'Pause' and focus on it later.
- Intuitive swipe gestures.
To the left or to the right. (Swiping further, it will show you a different action)
- Simple status
You can play, pause and complete your tasks instantly. No other complicated things needed.
- Easy to recognize
Customizable (color, icon, and name) and visualized context enables you to distinguish the purpose and priorities of your tasks immediately.
You will never have experienced a task manager like this!
Download Play2Focus now and get a whole new level of GTD application.
- Requires Android version 3.0 or later
**Questions? Bugs? Drop us a line at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
OUTCOLLABORATE YOUR COMPETITION. GET WORK DONE FASTER WITH WRIKE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
Wrike (https://www.wrike.com) is a powerful tool to improve your project planning and team collaboration. Trust in a task management app that has already helped thousands — from startups to Enterprise Fortune 1000 companies.
“Its advantage is in its crisp user interface.”
“Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today’s project teams need.”
KEY TASK MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION FEATURES:
• Create, assign, and schedule tasks
• Discuss work with your team when you’re on the go
• Adjust the project timeline with a few taps on the Gantt chart
• Attach existing images and files to your project plan right from your phone, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
• Take new photos right from the task view to instantly attach them
• Check your to-do list over your morning coffee
• Stay up-to-date with custom push notifications
• Find the information you need, anytime, anywhere
With comprehensive task management and Gantt charts, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE WRIKE APP TODAY
You can set up your Wrike account at: https://www.wrike.com
Our users have big goals. They rely on their to-do list to keep up.
Join the 4 million+ people around the world who are accomplishing amazing things with Todoist – the beautifully simple to-do list and task manager built for the pace of modern life. Whether you need to collaborate with your team, keep track of your most important projects, or just remember to pay the rent, Todoist is there to help you achieve more every day.
Praised as a life-changing app by The Guardian, USA Today, the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Lifehacker and more, Todoist works seamlessly across 15 different platforms in 20 languages so you can stay motivated and productive no matter where you are.
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Manage your tasks from anywhere - even offline
Add, complete, and re-schedule tasks from your phone, tablet, desktop, browser, email, smartwatch and more - even offline! With an automatic, 24/7 sync across all your devices, you’ll never lose track of your to-do lists.
Plan ahead and never miss another deadline
Always forget to submit that monthly expense report? Not anymore. Keep track of your important deadlines with due dates and recurring due dates. Quickly view and prioritize your to-dos for the day or week ahead with visual, drag-and-drop scheduling.
Easy yet powerful organization
Take your to-do list organization to the next level with sub-tasks, sub-projects, color-coded projects, and priority levels. Whether you practice the GTD® productivity method or just want to keep a simple list of errands,Todoist is flexible enough to handle any organizational style.
Whether you’re coordinating a big project or sharing a grocery list, Todoist makes communication easy. Share projects, assign tasks, and add comments all within the app. Instant notifications will keep you up-to-date whenever changes are made.
Stay motivated, focused and productive
Beat procrastination once and for all with the unique gamification feature Todoist Karma. Set weekly/monthly goals, accumulate points, and track your progress with beautiful graphs color-coded by project.
Use Todoist with all your favorite apps
Make your to-do list even more powerful with integrations for Google Drive, Cloud Magic, Sunrise Calendar, Toggl, IFTTT, and Zapier (just to name a few). For even more convenience, save items from any app on your device as Todoist tasks by simply sharing with the app.
Built for Android
Take advantage of Android’s most innovative features with Todoist’s convenient widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integrations, inter-app sharing, and more. Add tasks, receive notifications, and view lists sent from the app right on your wrist with Todoist for Android Wear.
Boost your productivity with Premium
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or a specific due date and time.
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, enhanced labels, and powerful filters.
▸ Upload files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
▸ Add tasks by forwarding an email and access your to-do lists on your iCalendar.
▸ Track and improve your productivity with extended Todoist Karma features.
▸ Set reminders on your Android Wear smartwatch using voice commands.
▸ And much, much more!
Please contact us directly if you need any kind of support:
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app:
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team do! Download it today and let us know what you think.
Informant is now a FREE download!
Use for free with basic features, or upgrade in-app to the Premium Upgrade and unlock all features. The choice is yours!
If you have already purchased Informant 3 or 4 please contact support for free unlock.
Built with over 10 years of mobile calendaring prowess, we've focused on the best user experience for the power user - as well as those who need just a bit more than the built-in apps provide.
Newly re-designed to be more consistent with Informant for iOS, making it easier than ever for users on both platforms to keep track of their data.
Choose from several built-in views, including: Month, Week, Multi-Day, Day, and more
Adjustable Multi-Day view lets you select how many days to show, from 1-7
Natural Language Entry - type everyday phrases such as “lunch with Jim at 12:00 tomorrow” and Informant will understand and create the event accordingly
Attach contact info or a written note
Support for ICS attachments
Printing (requires Android 4.4 or above)
Use the built-in TravelAssist™ to help manage event timezones while traveling
Weather integrated into the calendar views (in-app purchase)
See your Tasks on your calendar
Checklists for tasks containing lists of items such as groceries or packing
Natural Language Entry
Group Parent/Child tasks in calendar view
Attach contact info or a written note
User-Defined Smart Groups
Accesses the Contacts from your device
Attach Contact information to an event or task
Send ICS attachments to Contacts
Widget for Informant 4 is available here:
Informant Sync (requires subscription of $14.99/year)
Take a look at this video showing Informant in action:
For assistance with any issues, please contact our Support team:
- Organize tasks by folder, context, location, tags, star, and subtasks
- Capability of managing infinite hierarchy levels
- Advanced repeating options
- Automatic tasks creation on missed calls
- Nagging alarms
- Organize your notes into folders
- Light and dark theme
- Synchronize with Toodledo.com
- Keep devices in synch using your Dropbox or FTP account
- Backup & Restore to Dropbox
- Llama & Tasker integration
- Samsung Multi Window
- Scrollable/Resizable widget (only for Android 3.x and 4.x)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
IT'S NOT A FULL IMPLEMENTATION !!!
You can post any feedback in the forum or send an email. The application is not ready yet and your public negative comments may harm DGT-GTD even before it is ready.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
- Read contact data: in order to create "contact" tasks: email, call, sms
- Storage: to backup & restore your data
- Read phone state: to disable notification sound when you are in a call
- Global search: search tasks using the device search button
- Wake Lock: to let notifications wake-up the screen (user option)
- Portuguese Brazil
Supported 3rd party applications:
- Llama, how-to: http://bit.ly/RjcamI
- Toodledo (DGT GTD Toodledo required)
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Agenda Widget for Android (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Executive Assistant (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Shortcut creation might fail on Motorola devices
- Samsung devices with ICS and Jelly Bean are not able to resize the widget; don't blame me, it's a TouchWiz issue: http://dgtale.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=437#p437
- On Android 3.x, 4.x device the widget can be RESIZED !!!
- Comment like "Forces close" is useless, please send the error report and/or contact the developer !!!
The EveryTask Web app adds to your productivity with a fast beautiful UI on the web. The Sync with EveryTask Web is fast and reliable.
* Capture Everything *
Task details include: Due Date and Time, Start Date and Time, Contexts, Tags, Priority, Notes
Add to current GTD Lists: Inbox, Next Actions, Waiting For
Track the things you want to work on later through Scheduled, Planned and Sometime lists
Keep track of your long term Outcomes in the Areas, Goals and Visions lists
* Get Things Done Now *
Sort Lists by Due Date, Context, Priority etc
Filter lists by Contexts and Tags etc
Repeating tasks. Tasks repeat by minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, days of the week, nth day of the month
Bulk editing of the lists to move tasks, delete tasks, add tasks to Projects
* Plan your Projects *
Plan your Projects in detail and add all Tasks to the Planned list
Drag and Drop to order the tasks.
Project view keep track of all your project lists
* Additional Features *
Beautiful Widgets that are re-sizable, scroll-able and configurable.
Quick add from the widget
Backup and Restore
Dropbox Cloud Backup/Restore
* Upgrade to EveryTask Premium *
The upgrade will unlock the following features
- Backup/Restore to Dropbox
- Backup/Restore to Device
- Sync with EveryTask Web
* EveryTask Sync (Available with the EveryTask Premium Upgrade) *
- Add to your productivity with EveryTask Web: www.everytask.io
- EveryTask Web is a beautiful and fast web app that complements the android app.
- Free your mind with a GTD process that works for you.
Apply the five stages of GTD® to make your work and life organized: Collect, Process, Organize, Review, Pick tasks and Do. Far more than just a to-do list, it’s a life manager.
2. Support for Multi-platforms
With the support on platforms of Web, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows and Mac, Doit.im helps you to manage your tasks anywhere, anytime, in any way you like. Anything, out of your mind, in your Doit.im.
3. Cloud Sync
No need at all worrying about the safety of your data, they are in the cloud. And, as you like, they can auto-sync to any of the platform you use. Just that simple.