* Classic lines game with a twist
* Be a marble legend on our highscore tables
* The longer the line the more points you get
* Each new line in a streak multiplies your score
May 13, 2014
In this latest version of Marble Lines we're introducing new gameplay mode - hardcore - in which only the brightest of all minds will be able to cope with marble challenges! Some of the playing fields are unavailable rendering the game much, much more difficult and causing the player to have to plan ahead before completing any lines.
If you feel like Sherlock and your mind is as sharp as it gets prove it to us by uploading your score to our new hardcore highscore table!
Aside from all that we've found some little bugs here and there in the code and eradicated the buggers... No animals were harmed in the process. ;)
We added new CRAZY MODE! What is crazy mode? Five new types of marbles that changes how you play the game.
* Rainbow - matches any other colored marble
* Bomb - when matched destroys all same colored marbles on the game board
* Locked - can't be moved
* Clear - when matched with any other colored marbles in a line, clears game board giving you a clear start
* Shuffle - when matched with any other colored marbles in a line, shuffles all marbles on the game board. Use at your own risk :)
Using Locked or Shuffle marbles awards more points. Rainbow counts as normal marble, Bomb does not give any credit, while Clear marble is a little hit for your score.
One other addition/change was made to the color-blind option with 2 modes to choose from.
Of course Crazy Mode got it's own highscore tables!
Follow us on:
The game is played on a field of 9 by 9 cells. The goal is to score as much points as you can by building rows of balls of the same color, consisting of 5 balls or more. The more balls in a row - the more points you get! You can move balls through free cells. Each turn three new balls appear in random colors. They may occasionally block your way, so you must carefully plan your moves!
* Nice 3D graphics and effects
* Аbility to undo last turn
* Enable / disable next balls hint
Keywords: color lines, bubbles, bubble, 5 in a row, logic, line breaker, lines, bubble breaker, classic, time killer, lines 98, five in a row
Your goal in this game is to align five or more balls of the same color to eliminate them from the board. If you are successful after moving to a line with at least five balls of the same color, they disappear and you can move a new ball. Otherwise, three more balls appear randomly on the board. The game ends when there are no more empty space on the board.
For a movement is correct, there must be a free path between the starting square and the square of arrival.
and always without advertisements or eccentrics authorizations
Tip: To move the line, tap on rect and move it in any direction.
- There could be some problems with game on small screen devices (less than 4 inches). We will fix it soon.