Download TV SideView from Google Play
This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which are released in 2012 or later. If you own a LG Smart TV released in 2011 or before, please use the “LG TV Remote 2011” application.
You can use LG TV Remote after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same WiFi network.
The Mini TV feature might not be available for certain channels due to provision of contents under copy protection regulations.
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600, LMG860, LM76XX,
LM67XX, LM66XX, LM64XX, LM6300, LM62XX, LM6100,
LM5900, LS5800, LS57XX, PA6900, PA4700 Series
LA9700, LA9600, LA8800, LA86XX, LA7900, LA74XX,
LA7100, LA69XX, LA6800, LA66XX, LA6500, LA64XX,
LA62XX, LN61XX, LN57XX, LN570B, PH67XX, PH6600,
PN6700, PN5700, PH4700, PN4700 Series
LB57XX, LB58XX, LB49xx,
- MiniTV : Continuously watching live channels on your mobile device.
*Mini TV feature might not be available to certain smart mobile devices.
- Hot keys for volume/channel control, input list and channel list.
- Mini Home : Access to premium Content Providers and MyApps service directly .
- Touch Pad : Control LG Smart TV on screen pointer(like magic remote) using touch pad.
- SmartText : Easy text input via smartphone. (Typing will be limited in some environments)
- QuickMemo: Instantly captures TV screen, so you can add comments, drawings, humor…and share your personalized message with everyone. All you need is your fingertip.
The below features are supported only in 2013 TV models.
- Unified search: Searching for smart TV contents (like CP and Youtube contents) with keyword
- Smartshare: Media files (listed from Smartshare on TV) are listed on mobile device and executed on TV as being chosen.
- LG Social Center: Enjoy LG social center (already provided on TV) on mobile device as well.
- ON NOW: What's on right now that you might enjoy? On Now recommends programs suited to your personal tastes, based upon your pre-selections.
Download TV SideView from Google Play
It is compatible with all Android devices running Android 1.6 or later.
The Archos device you want to control must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the device running Archos Remote Control.
The Archos Internet Tablet must run firmware 4.0.24 for Gen10, firmware 4.0.25 for Gen9, firmware 2.4.83 for Gen8.
Hint: when connected to the Archos, the volume buttons of the phone control the volume of the Archos.
Turn your mobile phone or tablet into a set of wireless or bluetooth you can control multi your favorite programs.
You can control mouse, keyboard, multimedia, presentation or power system commands....
• Java SE Runtime (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html)
Step 1: Download Server program ( Support operating systems : Windows vista, Windows 7, Windows 8).
Step 2: Turn on bluetooth in PC/Latop or connect PC/Laptop into WiFi.
Step 3: Extract dowload file and launch remotepc.exe.
( If you choice connect WiFI, . Make sure you have turned on the Wi-Fi of your Android device and connected your device to the LAN of Mac/PC, to which your device is connected to (Mac/PC and Android device may need to be connected to the same router).
If the Firewall of your computer asks if to block Remote Mouse, please don’t block it
Step 4: Download and run Android app- Remote PC .
Enter your computer’s IP address, then click "Connect" button
• Multimedia control ( Windows Media Player, KMPLAYER, VLC Player)
• Presentation control (PowerPoint)
• Sync Files in computer with Android; You can download file from PC to Android, rename file. Open any files.
• System power control
• Show image in Sdcard Android in Windows Photo Viewer.
Thank you for using my app Remote PC and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.
remote pc, remote desktop, remote powerpoint, mouse bluetooth, mouse wifi, mouse android, Presentation control, control media player, mouse control.
-Auto-scan of all wired Roku devices, manual scan for wireless devices
-Navigate directly to any channel using Channel button (New)
-Supports multiple Roku players
-New Back, Info & Replay buttons
-Landscape & portrait
-Fast text entry
-Home screen widget
-Multiple Skins (New: custom skins)
-Access to hidden functions (set bit rate, secret menu). See Extras menu.
To use your own custom image as a background skin, copy any image into the RokuRemote folder in your SD card. The image name must be one of the following: Custom1.jpg, Custom2.jpg or Custom3.jpg. You can then select Custom1, Custom2 or Custom3 for your skin in Device Preferences. If you select a custom image from the preferences screen that doesn’t exist, the default skin will be used. The bundled images are 320 by 480 pixels, but any image should work and scale to fit the screen.
*** Troubleshooting ***
If you see lag between the app and the Roku, please restart your phone/tablet and the Roku. This will resolve 95% of issues. Should only need to do this every once in a while.
PLEASE - if you have connectivity problems, visit the troubleshooting section of this page:
You can even try the connectivity test before you buy.
NOTE: NOT designed to work with Roku SoundBridge, only the Roku Player.
Requires WIFI access, see help menu for details. Please email me with any connectivity issues.
TV SideView is a Remote control & TV Guide app from Sony that makes your TV viewing life more convenient.
With your mobile device, you can discover programs with the TV Guide and effortlessly control your home devices like Sony BRAVIA TV.
For existing Media Remote app users, TV SideView app will offer additional functionalities in addition to a remote control.
- Key features
1. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.
2. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a multifunctional remote controller always at your side.
3. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.
4. When you "Love" a program, we learn more about your preferences and can recommend programs.
Although this app operates with Android devices from various companies, such as Xperia™, Samsung GALAXY, and Google Nexus depending on your model and version, there may be restrictions with some functionalities.
- TV SideView official site
- Compatible device list
Sony LCD TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
BDP-S370, BDP-S470, BDP-S570, BDP-S770, BDP-S1700ES, BDP-BX37, BDP-BX57, BDP-S380, BDP-S480, BDP-S580, BDP-S780, BDP-BX38, BDP-BX58, BDP-S390, BDP-S490, BDP-S590, BDP-S790, BDP-BX39, BDP-BX59, BDP-S3100, BDP-S4100, BDP-S5100, BDP-BX310, BDP-BX510
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
BDV-IZ1000W, BDV-HZ970W, BDV-E970W, BDV-E870, BDV-E770W, BDV-E670W, BDV-E570, BDV-E470, BDV-E370, BDV-T57, BDV-F7, BDV-F700, BDV-F500, BDV-E985W, BDV-E980W, BDV-E980, BDV-E880, BDV-E780W, BDV-E580, BDV-E380, BDV-T58, BDV-L800M, BDV-L800, BDV-L600, BDV-N990W, BDV-N890W, BDV-N790W, BDV-N590, BDV-E690, BDV-E490, BDV-E385, BDV-E390, BDV-E290, BDV-E190, BDV-NF720, BDV-NF620, BDV-EF420, BDV-EF220, BDV-T79, BDV-T39, BDV-N7100WL, BDV-N8100W, BDV-N9100W, BDV-N7100WL, BDV-N9100WL, BDV-E2100, BDV-E3100, BDV-E4100, BDV-E5100, BDV-E6100, BDV-EF1100
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
SMP-N100, SMP-N200, NSZ-GS7, NSZ-GX70
Sony Internet TV
NSX-24GT1, NSX-32GT1, NSX-40GT1, NSX-46GT1, NSZ-GT1
Sony AV Receiver
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
Note: Not all Plex Players can be remotely controlled. Blu-ray players, PS3 and PS4 cannot be remotely controlled. Plex Media Center, Plex Home Theater, Plex for Android are confirmed to work.
The new trackpad allows you to keep your eyes on Plex and still not miss any buttons.
Without any need for configuration, this remote will find the Plex servers and clients for you. Forget the hassle of manual input of IP adresses and port numbers.
Automatic server/client discovery.
Trackpad to control Plex with swipe gestures.
Press and hold up/down/left/right -buttons, to scroll through the menus.
Show On Screen Display (OSD)
Toggle subtitles (on/off) (Not working with PHT)
Change subtitle language (Not working with PHT)
Change audio language (Not working with PHT)
Show codec information (Not working with PHT)
If you are having trouble getting it to work, have a look at the FAQ: http://appealingworks.wordpress.com/plex-remote-faq/
Plex Remote communicates with the Plex media server using a wireless network. Not used for advertisements.
Used to check whether a connection to a Wi-Fi network exists or not.
In the process of finding plex servers the ip address and netmask of the phone is required.
Used to detect incoming calls and pause the media, if this is activated in the settings.
NOTE: Plex Remote is a third party application, and is therefore not an official Plex remote.
If you use it or need any help to understand it, mail me. email@example.com
A remote control for the best media center : XBMC.
Using your wifi connexion, you can control XBMC and browse your library.
2.0.1 : bug fixes (Display button is back on remote)
2.0 : New GUI - thanks Ron
Thumbnails, image browsing
PS: Send an e-mail if you have any problem.
What is µTorrent® (uTorrent) Remote?
µTorrent (uTorrent) Remote is a simple and secure app that enables you to access µTorrent (uTorrent) on your home computer from anywhere on the internet. Just create an account from µTorrent (uTorrent) on your computer and you're done. There's no complicated network setup required.
Want to download torrents directly to your Android device? Download µTorrent® for Android here: http://bit.ly/1fCcJzy
Add, remove, start, stop downloads on your home computer
Check download progress
Check your RSS feeds
Automatically add torrents to your home µTorrent® (uTorrent) client from your mobile browser
Shift completed downloads to your Android device for local playback
How do I get started?
View more detailed instructions at https://remote.utorrent.com/signup
Control your WD TV experience with the tap of a soft key or the swipe of a finger using the WD TV Remote™ app. Simply launch the app on your Android™ mobile device and instantly take control of any WD TV Live Hub, WD TV Live or WD TV Play that is connected on the same network.
• Control your WD TV from anywhere in your house using your wireless network
• Get one-touch access to launch any online service available on your WD TV
• Enter text using your Android smartphone or tablet keyboard
• Use the gesture pad for quick and easy navigation
• Connect multiple Android mobile devices with the WD TV Remote app and conveniently play multiplayer games
• Android device running mobile operating system version 2.1 or higher
• WD TV Live Hub media center, WD TV Live or WD TV Play media player with the latest firmware.
• WD TV Live Plus with firmware version 1.06.42 or later and WD TV Live HD media player with firmware version 1.06.43 or later.
• Wireless access to your WD TV media player on your network (Your media player may be connected to your network via Ethernet port or wirelessly)
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital
GOM Remote connects to your PC via the GOM Tray application, which ensures that your connection is secure, and that only one device can be connected at a time. Unauthorized users will not be able to connect to your PC via GOM Remote without having access to your PC directly.
* In order to use GOM Remote, GOM Tray must be installed on your Windows PC.
With GOM Remote you can:
・Launch GOM Media Player, GOM Audio, and PowerPoint
・Basic playback controls for GOM Media Player and GOM Audio like PLAY / STOP / PAUSE / FFW / RWD / Volume Level / Mute / Next File / Previous File
・Browse and open files in GOM Media Player and GOM Audio via the EasyBrowser
・Control GOM Media Player playback speed, aspect ratio, toggle subtitles on/off, and change the subtitle size.
・Take screen captures of the videos you’re watching on GOM Media Player and save them to your device
・View album artwork and playlists with GOM Audio
・Manually move forward and backward through slides in PowerPoint, and Start/Stop slideshows
・Control your mouse pointer via the touch screen
・Intel WiDi support
Yatse is the most complete and stable XBMC remote available in Play Store and the only one with a 5 stars rating.
Take full control of your XBMC with complete library support, beautiful widgets, streaming, offline media sync, internal audio player, all optimized for phones and tablets.
◆ Voice Commands : Give orders in natural language sentences
◆ Offline Media* : Download your media to your device for offline playing
◆ Internal Audio Player* : Listen to your music on your phone (Online and Offline)
◆ Offline library : List your XBMC library everywhere
◆ Modern and intuitive Holo interface
◆ Support Multiple XBMC installation (and centralized Mysql database)
◆ XBMC Starter for Windows : Start XBMC directly from your remote
◆ Multiple Widgets included for fast remote actions, now playing details or to list recent media
◆ Full support for Media Player Classic (MPC or MPC-HC) as an external player
◆ Cloud Save : Keep your hosts and settings across devices
◆ Stream your videos to your Android devices or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
◆ Send your Android media to your XBMC or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
◆ Completely configurable to make Yatse fill all your needs
* DashClock / Muzei extension
* Pvr support
* Optimized for phones and tablets. Multiple configurable views to fit your needs
* Support for playlists and files listing (XBMC Sources / Addons)
* Support all XBMC remote commands from optimized views or widgets
* Support Android notifications for currently playing media
* Support Android Lockscreen controls / widgets (ICS / JB and up)
* Quickly find your media with complete search (Includes global search)
* Sort your media as you need
* Multiple beautiful display modes for media listing
* Detailed now playing views with direct selection of Subtitles or Audio streams
* Support Android from 2.2 (Froyo) to 4.4 (Kit Kat)
* Wake on Lan (WOL) support
* Change your current Wallpaper to the currently playing media Fanart or Thumbnail
* Multiple plugins for SMS / Call, Android notifications, ...
* Send media to XBMC from YouTube or browser
* Optimized for speed even on older devices
* Optimized for very low battery usage
* Support themes*
* API to control XBMC / Yatse from other Android applications
* Translated in multiple languages
And much more, just install and try.
A complete Wiki is available on the website for help on installing and configuring Yatse, the XBMC remote and your XBMC instances.
Please use the website for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
This free version does not contains ads. But some advanced functions (noted with an *) requires the unlocker to be used.
Please consider buying the Unlocker if you want to support the continued development of this application.
- Some features like streaming and offline sync work better with XBMC GOTHAM !
- This application only works with XBMC EDEN (11.x), FRODO (12.x) and XBMC GOTHAM (13.x) | See http://www.xbmc.org/ to download the latest version of XBMC
- The screenshots contains content © copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org
- The library presented in screenshots is based on fake media and all images / posters are @ copyrighted by their respective owners
Fully supports VLC 2.1, just make sure to run the latest setup helper.
VLC Remote lets you sit back enjoy your movies and music while you control things from your sofa.
Use our Free setup helper to configure VLC and connect your Android in a couple of button clicks.
'In a few clicks everything is ready and you just have to taste the pleasure of remote control' -Alekxou
✔ Easily control VLC from your sofa!
✔ Helper configures VLC automatically.
✔ Full browsing control (play any file from your computer)
✔ Full DVD controls
✔ Volume, position, track
✔ Turn fullscreen on and off
✔ Control subtitles, aspect ratio, audio track and delays
✔ Access external drives
• Reviews •
2011 Best Software Award in Multimedia by Handster
'Amazing remote. You can completely control vlc from the palm of your hand. ... highly recommend it if you are looking for a vlc remote.'
'VLC Remote is the latest Android app to earn my favor, and it’s a beauty.'
Please see Wiki page on Google code before rating down because of private data access. This app is open source after all.
Please note that this app is now available to Honeycomb tablets, but it's far from optimized. We're working on that.
Use the hardware buttons of your phone while the remote is running.
There is a complete and updated installation guide in the Wiki, featured on the front page of the website.
Please use the forum or the bugtracker. Comments in here are read sporadically but more for amusement than for serious debugging.
More from developer
This app allows to control PC from your smartphone.
With Remote Control you easy can:
>> Control and configure any media player.
>> Change the location of mouse cursor using navigation buttons.
>> Use your smartphone as a touchpad.
>> Turn on/off and change your system sound.
>> Execute 2 of your own set up hotkeys.
>> Shut down PC.
Quick steps to begin work with Remote Control:
>> Install this app.
>> Download and install server app from http://depositfiles.com/files/xvi0nnjp7 to you desktop PC
(need .NET framework 4.0).
>> Connect your PC and smartphone through WiFi connection (you can use router).
>> Launch server on PC.
>> Choose active network adapter that will connect your PC and smartphone.
>> Press Start button.
>> Launch app on your smartphone.
>> Type in an IP address that is shown in server.
If you want to control media player, then you can choose it on apps server side. If there is no player you want, you can easily add new media player to list and configure it.