No more USB cables!
WiFi File Browser allows you to download and upload files to your mobile device by using your favourite web browser without the need of a USB cable.
The application main focus is to deliver high speed file transfer to users.
☆Many user reviews state that this is the fastest WiFi file transfer application☆
Free version included features:
✔ Download and upload multiple files at the same time without any size limits (bulk download and upload)
✔ Upload compressed ZIP files that are decompressed on the device maintaining the original folder structure
✔ Data transfer statistics (Current session only in Free version)
✔ Browse your mobile device in both Details and Thumbnails view (similar to Windows)
✔ Open known file types directly in web browser (images, PDF, documents, spreadsheets, etc.)
✔ Manage your SD Card, Battery Level and WiFi signal strength
✔ Runs as a Background Service
✔ Non-english characters full support
✔ Supports all major ZIP applications (7-Zip included)
Pro version included features:
✔ Hide files and folders from computer WiFi browser access
✔ Search files and folders from computer WiFi browser access
✔ Set a password to protect unauthorized access when your device is in a public WiFi network
✔ Home screen widget to start/stop the service
✔ Overall data transfer statistics
✔ No ads
☆Purchasing the Pro version is also a way to donate and support continuous application development and improvement☆
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Find more information at:
Now tries to open files
Added delete and Send on long press
Added file filters
- Standard file browsing and management features, including SD card and root directory support.
- Copy, move, delete, and rename single files, or batch process multiple files at once with the multi select feature.
- Send files to your favorite cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive
- Enjoy Samsung Multiwindow support. Requires a multiwindow capable device such as the Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note, or other. Only Samsung devices currently support the multi window feature.
- Show or hide hidden files.
- Manage your files and external sd card with ease.
- Choose between file list mode or grid view mode.
- Display graphic thumbnails on image files.
I am constantly improving my apps, so if you have any suggestions on how to make Helios File Manager better, please send me an e-mail or join the support community (link can be found within the app menu). This app is for you guys, so help make Helios the best file management package on the market!
users: If you have problems updating, please read the section "NOTICE" below!
File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs.
NOTICE TO CYANOGENMOD USERS or derived ROMs: If you see this error "package file was not signed correctly", then you are using a custom build of CyanogenMod or similar that ships a version of OI File Manager with wrong signature. Please write to CyanogenMod to fix this issue. To delete the wrong version do the following:
Alternatively, you can also uninstall with Titanium Backup, reboot, then install the update.
- add tool box:"task manager" "app uninstaller" "wallpaper slideshow"
- bug fixes
- fix bug that prevented sending attachments through menu "Send"
- new menu item for multiselect: copy, move or delete multiple files at once.
- case insensitive sort order (issue 334).
- handle projections in the provider (issue 324).
- drop "mimetype" from provider path.
- delete files and folders in background (issue 294).
- new application icon for Android 2.0 or higher.
- exclude/include directories from media scan (activate this feature in advanced settings).
- allow app installation on external storage (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
- fix browser file upload (issue 288)
- support Android 2.3.
- translations into various languages.
- bug fixes (issue 308, 318).
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Mega.co.nz ***, SkyDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, Ubuntu One, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell - http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Application manager
● WiFi file sharing *** - http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** - http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share - send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** marked features are paid - they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you're power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data - backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you're standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN (local area network).
The system allows access to shared folders on computers connected to LAN, or even remote server if it supports SMB protocol.
X-plore can access various web storage "Cloud" servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders - viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
X-plore can list images in Picasa albums, download them, create albums, upload and delete photos, edit captions.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once. Files can be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible to select all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clicking parent folder's check box.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for most popular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case system-predefined application that can open particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Additional interaction is possible by button bar, which is between two panes, and is fully configurable.
- Open Source
- Ad Free (Forever)
- Awesome (like you!)
- IceCream Sandwich (ICS) compatible
Coming soon in 1.3 (pre ICS)
- GMail Integration
- Unzipping Functionality
Coming soon 3.0 (ICS)
- Multi select
- More awesomeness
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FileExplorer
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/FileExplorer
1. Browse files by categories for those popular type(picture, music, video, document, installed applications and so on)
2. browse files by directory
3. Support all basic operations for file/folder
4. Support to mark a file/folder as favorite
5. Smart search based on current category or current path
6. Support multiple storage cards
Press-hold: copy, cut, paste, delete, compression, extract, share, Add Bookmark/switch view modes (table/tile mode), view attribute;
Create new folder, search file, Multi-choice files and other batch operations in menu.;
Press-hold apps to unload, shortcut to desktop, view attribute; and view Statistics, search apps in menu;
Bookmark: you can view memory condition of your device, my picture, and you can also add your frequently used files to bookmark.
You can also browse the SD card folder directory, manage your android files through your computer after using wifi connection. you can find all these magic function in this app.
* Classify to display Music, video, pictures, documents, zip files, android app install files. Now you can easily find all the same type documents in one file list;
* Easy to delete, move, copy, paste and share files;
* Browse your phone SD card folder directory;
* After create Wifi connection, you can use the wireless management. Through your computer to complete file operations, such as delete, copy, move, upload and so on;
* Add current file folder to the favorite list
* Easy to share your files through the third part app. File Manager has Integrated all types of cloud storage service, send and share your files is no longer difficulty now.
This app is based on FileExplorer code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
FileExplorer code: https://github.com/MiCode/FileExplorer
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
- Browse files and folders (Browsing root and hidden systems files available on rooted devices under su privileges)
- Standard file and folder operations: cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, make new folder.
- Zip and unzip files
- Decompress gzip and rar files
- Search for files and folders
- Simple and intuitive GUI designed for ICS
Tags: file, folder, directory, search files, manage files, browse files, explore files, zip, unzip, rar, root explorer.
文件管理器 file 文件浏览器 文件 管理器 共享 HTTP FTP SMB 图片浏览器 TXT 缩略图 Astro ES ES文件管理器 文件管理 SwiFTP SD卡管理 Web Sharing WIFI File Explorer
More from developer
Contact, Call log, Message, Calendar, Alarm, Google browser bookmark, System Often setting, application program to backup and restore, and show contact, calllog count, etc.
If you backup or restore happen any error, please hcr file, LOG(logcat.txt) documents and machine type ( and model) to send us(email@example.com), so that we can better analyze problems, so that we can better serve you, thank you for your use and feedback!
Contact, Call log，Message，calendar，google browser， List view and detail view.
1. Open LOG function, if you happen exception, you can send log to us.
2. FileBrowser click ".hcr" file operator.
3. Click row event(open application, change attribute)
4. Show type(details, Cool)
5. Store file path
6. prefix name
7. Play music control
8. Skin manager
9. Backup type
10. Show calendar, browser and sms details
import update version: 2.00.41.20120525.
Note: some mobile phone cannot backup(restore), may be the manufacturer ( third party software development ).
1. Look at the AP footprint size, you can uninstall programs.
2. Switching between programs, removed end of the list, support programs and services
3. Support batch select and end the program
4. backup application program
5. Common settings for supported mobile phone (flight mode, WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS receivers, standby screen, ringtones, automatically rotating screen, restore factory settings) and so on.
1. Add, delete, modify, and browse RSS categories
2. Refresh for the latest news
3. Read news
4. Wonderful RSS recommended
5. Import OPML page
6. Support some of the features of English TTS Reader(Yahoo)
7. Increase the system default RSS