Additionally, there is an audible countdown every ten seconds until the 50th second of every minute. At which time the countdown from either "rockets" or "power ups" begins and ends at 1. IE "Rockets, nine, eight, seven. six..."
Options for Australian, British or American accents!
-Inverted color theme, background changes color.
For feature requests email email@example.com
Reclaimer Stats is sponsored by the Halo Archive: a lore focused Halo community.
Visit the Archive now at http://www.haloarchive.com/
(Fields with * require Microsoft account sign in)
- Savable gamertags
- Halo 4 service record
- Halo 4 game mode stats
- Halo 4 CSR
- Halo 4 recent matches *
- Halo 4 commendations *
- Halo 4 spartan appearance
- Halo: Reach service record *
- Halo: Reach game mode stats *
- Halo: MCC service record *
- Halo: MCC skill ranks *
- Halo: MCC recent matches *
- Halo: MCC campaign stats *
- Halo: MCC achievements *
- Halo Waypoint forum stats *
- Halo 3 stats *
- Halo 3 ODST stats *
- Halo CE Anniversary stats * (only available for your gamertag)
- Material design
- A fallback to the 1.1.x interface
Halo: The Master Chief Collection is still, as of the writing of this, unstable. As such, some of your stats for that game may behave strangely. Please be patient with me and 343 Industries while the (countless) issues get sorted out.
If Reclaimer Stats crashes, please include your gamertag in the crash report so that I can fix the problem easily.
Have a question? Want a new feature? Found an issue? Don't hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPCOMING FEATURES: (In no particular order)
- Stat comparison
- More stats for Halo: MCC (extremely unlikely)
MICROSOFT GAME CONTENT USAGE LICENSE
Halo © Microsoft Corporation. Reclaimer Stats was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" using assets from Halo. It is not endorsed by Microsoft and does not reflect the views or opinions of Microsoft or anyone officially involved in producing or managing Halo. As such, it does not contribute to the official narrative of the fictional universe, if applicable.
> Put in a character name, select PSN or XBox, then just hit search.
> Tap the link icon to share your stats with a friend.
> Easy as that.
Try the web version for free: http://www.destinyrep.com/
- Photos/Media/Files for sharing
- Network access for searching
Choose the map you're playing on and press the Start button when the map loads. The app will show the spawn timers for the Sniper, Rockets, OS, and Camo and announce them by name when they are 10 seconds from spawning.
At 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 seconds from spawning, a beep will be played. At 0 seconds, a double beep will be played. All of these sounds (by name, 5 -> 1 beep, 0 beep) can be disabled in the Settings.
Individual items can be disabled on a map by tapping them on the screen. Useful for maps where you don't particularly care about a certain spawn.
The maps shown in the Maps list are configurable in the Settings, so you can disable maps like Chiron or Sidewinder as they don't see any competitive play.
- Quick and easy set up with Smartphone App at your fingertips!
- Intuitive DIY system frees you from service providers
- Wireless design truly integrates into your home décor
- Built-in phone dialer allows two way communication
- Automatic emergency calls up to 8 pre-set telephone lines
- Sensitive microphone for callers from 30 feet away
Waypoint allows you to easily organize your location data by creating categories which specify the type of location data being stored. Three types of location data are supported, Waypoints, Routes, and Tracks. The type of location data choosen for each category will determine how the data is mapped and exported using the export to GPX feature.
Categories can be used to store your favorite fishing, boating, hunting, parking, or any other kind of location data you can think of.
Categories and Waypoints are all fully manageable: Create, Rename, Move waypoints between categories, and Delete.
Your waypoint data can easily be backed up either by E-mailing or uploading the data file to Google Drive if you have the Google Drive app installed.
Waypoint can also notify you when you are within a certain distance of your waypoint by enabling the Proximity Alert feature. With the proximity alert enabled you will receive a system notification indicating your are within the set proximity of your waypoint. This feature can be set in the Edit Notifications menu item.
Want to share your location with other friends or send your friends your Waypoints? Use the Share Location and Share Waypoint feature to easily email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, etc. your locations to your friends.
If you have location data stored in GPX format Waypoint can import your data and automatically categorize it into Waypoints, Routes, and Tracks. Or, if you have location data that is in KML format Waypoint can import it as well.
Want a really cool way to show your friends the places you have been? Export the data as KML format and email the file which can be opened with Google Earth on a computer. Or you can open the KML file right on your mobile device and view the waypoints in the Google Earth mobile application.
- Car Locator
- Fishing Locator
- Hunting Locator
- Map View
- Google Maps Directions/Integration
- Radar View
- Category Support and Management
- Waypoint Management
- Speedometer (mph, km/h, and knots)
- Proximity Alert
- Bearing between two locations
- Distance between two locations (feet, miles, meters, kilometers, and nautical miles)
- Coordinate Converter
- Latitude/Longitude (Degrees, Minutes, and Seconds format)
- Manually enter coordinates (Degrees, Minutes, and Seconds format)
- Set coordinates from map
- Displays total Route/Track distance
- Displays distance to next waypoint
- Displays distance to the selected waypoint
- Import data from GPX file formats
- Import data from KML file formats
- Import data from CSV file formats (Garmin CSV: longitude, latitude, name)
- Export Waypoints to GPX, KML, or CSV file formats for use in other GPS devices or Google Earth
- Share your current location via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Share your Waypoints via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Back up data to Google Drive
- Unlimited waypoints*
Accuracy depends on your GPS signal and your device. When locating a waypoint take the Accuracy of your current location into consideration.
Email dev with any issues before posting negative ratings
*The number of waypoints able to be stored depends on available space on the device's SD Card and the amount of system memory available to work with the data files.
Complete The most effective 3-star conquest guide at your own tech level, for 450 levels.
Capture highest level wild 15 with ease, never easier before.
Complete cave 1-30 minimum solution without god.
Legendary Gods for cave.
All New Unit included.
Be an expert Spartan with this.
Incoming Update : Legendary Gods: Light Shield and Water Shield, Abyss Cave solution, Forge
Tested on Droid-X, this app should work with most Motorola devices, please leave feedback regarding where it works.
This app projects a bright LED beam of inspirational light, similar to the halo often seen guiding our president. Works great as a flashlight to!
This Map Pack contains most of the Community made and ported Maps for DayZ, and includes:
• Isla Duala
Map Pack One also includes Lingor Island, Namalsk and Taviana with Loot, Vehicle & Building Locations and Loot Tables in DayZ Central Pro
Awesome thanks to DayZWiki & DayZDB for the content, Rusty for the Loot Placements, and Dan Clarke for the DZC logos!
Please Note: This app is over 35MB in size. It is recommended to download via WiFi if you don't have unlimited data.
Please email email@example.com for help with any suggestions, bugs or issues. Thanks!
TI3 Stats Tracker is a simple app to keep track of all of the racial abilities and technology bonuses that apply to any of the ships or ground forces in the board game Twilight Imperium, 3rd Edition, by Fantasy Flight Games.
- Track ship stats according to race and tech.
- Set which expansions you are using to only show relevant units, races, and tech.
- Tech panel shows which techs your race can legally acquire based on the other techs you already have.
- NEW! Long press a tech to get the tech description.
- NEW! Combat panel to see side-by-side comparison of attack values, including action card modifiers.
How does it work?
Swipe to the left and right to find players 1-8. Pick the race for each player. It will automatically set their starting technologies and adjust their unit stats appropriately. As each player acquires technology, click the “Tech…” button for that player and check the appropriate technology. Their unit stats will be automatically adjusted.
It will also retain all player information, even if the device is shut off. There is a reset option in the menu to erase all of the players stats and start from scratch.
About TI3 Stats:
TI3 Stats is a fan-made creation, and the creator is in no way affiliated with Fantasy Flight Games. The board game Twilight Imperium, 3rd edition is copyright (c) Fantasy Flight Games.
From originals like the AK47, AKM and AK74 all the way up to the recent AK12. Variants from countries such as Russia, China, Bulgaria and even countries that no longer exist such as East Germany and USSR. Great for collectors, enthusiasts or anyone who wants to learn more about one of the most popular rifles in the world.
Thanks, hope you like it!