Excellent!! Does 1 thing and does it really well!! The best part of SMS triggering is you don't need to have the device connected to the internet unlike other "find phone" solutions. You can keep your data & wifi off if you want to conserve battery and still locate your muted misplaced phone.
The resulting ringtone cannot be changed and is... "not quite my taste". On a low-end phone, it's way too slow (sound starts several minutes after receipt of SMS).
Excellent & works w/Go SMS Contrary to the app description, this DOES work w/Go SMS. You just need to go into the Go message notification settings and disable the option that disables other notifications, then this app will work.
Doesn't Work I lost my phone, asked someone to send the text, and no sound was produced. Also doesn't give you the option to select the sound. Its only generic music you'd hear from the 90s
Awesome app! Really useful.. Works only if the phrase used is typed without spaces though. Bt thats not even an issue! Great app
Hate it. Useless How do I find my Phone using another phone
v1.1.6: (New - Not any re-setting required)
* Add VIBRATE to waking-up melody.
* Fix a bug in SMS Popup mode, which allows to access title bar in lock screen.
* Some minor edit in main screen.
* Fix bug force close when pressing on open POPUP dialog message on some ICS devices.
* Able to choose option for reading POPUP message in working screen. (check Settings > Extra > Popup)
* Look up incoming number in Contact list and show display name on SMS Popup.
* Add count down timer in SMS.