Goodbye to the USB cable, Goodbye to disassembling your device to upload your images to your PC/NAS/Server/Dropbox.
Sync and organize your images when you come home and get connected to your WiFi network or your charger. Only through your WiFi network, to your computer or NAS.
A fully functioning Alpha version is available:
The Alpha version is used for testing new features and modifications and gets frequent updates. And of course, it nags you and sometimes expires. Installing this version also fully unlocks the Alpha version.
This version has been tested by tens of thousands of alfa test users and should be quite reliable. Issues are prioritized and solved first for donating users.
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Touch to select focus area and metering area (metering area is used to determine exposure).
* Support for flash, torch, focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation, exposure lock, face detection.
* Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization).
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys.
* Choice of save folder (though note Google have blocked write access to external SD cards in Android 4.4, see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx ).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids (including "rule of thirds") and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply a date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos.
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Experimental support for Android 5 Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time.
* Small file size.
* Completely free and ad-free, unlike most Android apps. Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development of Open Camera by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at https://sourceforge.net/p/opencamera/discussion/ .
[App icon from https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/81087/ mb_photo_icon , by Yankoa http://yankoa.deviantart.com/ under CC BY 3.0 ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ )]
* Remote control for: Play, pause, skip forwards/backwards through a track, jump to any point in the track, and jump to previous/next track.
* Status shows current track, position, and length.
* Volume control, and mute.
* File browser to select new tracks, playlists video files (Media Player Classic only).
* Toggle between windowed and full screen mode.
* Controls for DVD interface (Media Player Classic only).
* Symbian version downloaded 2.5 million times since 25 January 2012 - now available for Android!
* Completely free and Open Source, with no ads!
For this to work, you need to enable the web interface (for either VLC or Media Player Classic). VLC also now requires a password to be set. For your "IP Address", run "Command Prompt" on the PC where VLC or Media Player Classic is playing, and type ipconfig. It should be listed under "IPv4 Address". If you are having trouble setting up, please check out the webpage/Online Help for advice.
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at http://sourceforge.net/p/wifiremoteplay/discussion/ .
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app. Thanks!
* Classic point-n-click hack 'n' slash dungeon crawl style fantasy Role-Playing Game, with dungeons to explore, enemies to fight, NPCs to talk to, sub-quests to complete, scenery to interact with, weapons, treasure and other items to find.
* Multiple quests (currently three, more will be added as development progresses!)
* Also provides randomly generated dungeons to explore and battle through.
* Choice of starting characters (currently Barbarian, Elf, Halfling, Ranger, Warrior), each with their own special skills.
* Start straight into the action - none of this "For your first quest, please find your next door neighbour's pet cat".
* Vector-based world rather than tile-based - so items/scenery can be placed in any position, or aligned in any direction.
* 2D animated graphics, with zoom in/out, and lighting effects.
* Completely free and Open Source - no ads, unlike many free Android apps.
* Cross-platform - available for Windows, Linux, Nokia Symbian, Android and Pandora.
If you need instructions, please see the website (linked below), or click Offline or Online Help from within the game.
Android 2.3.3 or later is required. A resolution of at least 800x480 is required. Intel Android devices are not currently supported. Known issues:
- When switching back from another app the display sometimes takes a while to resume. Switching to the homescreen then back to the game may help.
Note that this game requires the Ministro II libraries. If you don't have these, you should be taken to the app page automatically when you first run Erebus. Please install Ministro II, then return to Erebus. Like many games, Erebus makes use of 3rd party libraries (in this case Qt - similar to Adobe Air, Unity, and so on), and Ministro manages these libraries. The advantage of having a separate app to do this is that the libraries only need to be downloaded once, and are then available for all apps that use Qt. If these were part of Erebus, you'd still have to download the libraries (the size of Erebus would be much bigger), and they wouldn't be available for other apps to use. Qt allows me to write a cross-platform app for Android, Symbian, Windows and Linux. Like Erebus, Ministro is completely free and ad-free.
Ministro will download the libraries when you first run Erebus. If you get an error message such as "Ministro can not satisfy your application dependencies", please ensure you have enough storage space (the libraries can take around 10MB).
Erebus RPG is Open Source, and uses graphics/sound/music from 3rd party Free sources; see the web page for source code, and a full list of credits/licences. Erebus is free, though if you like this game, if you wish you can show appreciation and support future development by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app.
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at http://sourceforge.net/p/erebusrpg/discussion/ .
If you are expecting a casual game to pick up straight away, this game is not for you :) Like most RTS games, some time reading the instructions is advised. Please see the website (linked below), or click Online Help from within the game.
A resolution of at least 480x320 is recommended. Intel Android devices are not supported.
Also available for Windows, OS X, Linux, AROS, Symbian, Maemo and Meego.
Gigalomania is Open Source, and uses graphics/sound/music from 3rd party Free sources; see the web page for source code, and a full list of credits/licences.
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at http://sourceforge.net/p/gigalomania/discussion/ .