- Support many country
- Support many currency
- Ads supported
* Note: this is not PayPal™ tool but this tool made to help people calculate PayPal™ before they send or receiving money using PayPal™
No back-end web server programming is required.
No specialized knowledge of the PayPal MPL (Mobile Payment Library) is needed.
Includes a step-by-step Demo of the payment process.
Android emotion change on different status.
-Allow to change the android size.
1) Long press in the Home Screen
2) A dialog will prompt up, select Tools
3) Select Battery Widget! in the widget list.
4) Widget will install into your Home Screen
1) turn internal through 3G or WiFi
2) Click the widget, go to the Shop tab
3) Initialize in progress, until paypal button show below the picture.
- Internet is require
- Purchase through PayPal API which approved by PayPal
- Paypal button will show after internet detected and paypal initialization success.
- Special discount from APP purchase.
Feel Free contact us if you have any problem on usage, installation or recommendation.
MyAV is an unofficial Harman Kardon AV Receiver Wi-Fi remote control app. Harman Kardon is a trademark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated. This app is in no way affiliated or endorsed by Harman International Industries.
This app includes the ability to rename, remote and reorder inputs and a DLNA browser and a portrait mode.
Unfortunately the Harman range of receiver’s provide no feedback (eg volume Level, input, mode etc), so communication is one way. Should Harman update this via a firmware update and provide the information on the protocol, then we can easily support this in MyAV.
There’s also no way of turning on the receiver when it is in a cold power off state (this happens after an hour or so or after a power cut).
Because of this MyAV can use IR blaster on certain Samsung & HTC Android devices to turn on the Harman AVR using the “All Power On” button in MyAV. If an IR blaster is present then the sound mode can also be changed (This isn’t possible on the official Harman app).
If there is a sufficient demand for this app then we will add extra “missing” functions that are currently only available using IR. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we have been unable to find anyway to switch to the “Bluetooth” input via IR or IP.
This app can be viewed portrait or landscape (default) and is designed with high res graphics for tablets.
Not only this but MyAV can also control a range of other products (whilst still controlling the volume of your Harman Kardon). Other devices include Blu-ray players (No Harman Kardon Blu-Ray players yet, but we will add them if people request it), TV's, set-top boxes, cable & sat.
A full compatibility list can be found on our site:
Compatible Harman Kardon Receivers/Amplifiers include:
AVR 170, AVR 1700, AVR 270,, AVR 370, AVR151, AVR1510, AVR161, AVR1610, AVR171 (tested), AVR1710.
If your receiver isn't listed or not detected by MyAV then please email us email@example.com
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Choice of focus modes (including macro, and a "manual" focus mode which only focuses when you touch the screen).
* Touch to select focus area and metering area (metering area is used to determine exposure).
* Face detection option.
* Support for flash, torch, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation and exposure lock.
* Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization).
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Timer option.
* Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.
* Option to optimise GUI for left and right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys (to take picture, focus, zoom, change exposure compensation, turn auto-stabilise on/off).
* Choice of save folder (though note Google have blocked write access to external SD cards in Android 4.4, see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx ).
* Configurable on-screen display shows battery, time, remaining device memory, orientation and direction of camera; also option to overlay a choice of grids (including "rule of thirds") and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Option to apply a date and timestamp to photos, and also to stamp photos with the location coordinates.
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Small file size.
* Completely free and ad-free, unlike most Android apps. Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware features, or the Android version.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at https://sourceforge.net/p/opencamera/discussion/ .
* I've had reports of problems on CyanogenMod (CM11) - unfortunately I don't have any CM11 devices to test on, and CyanogenMod doesn't appear to offer any means of testing without a real device (e.g., no emulator AVD images, no remote device testing), so I have no way of supporting this.
[App icon from https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/81087/ mb_photo_icon , by Yankoa http://yankoa.deviantart.com/ under CC BY 3.0 ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ )]
* Remote control for: Play, pause, skip forwards/backwards through a track, jump to any point in the track, and jump to previous/next track.
* Status shows current track, position, and length.
* Volume control, and mute.
* File browser to select new tracks, playlists video files (Media Player Classic only).
* Toggle between windowed and full screen mode.
* Controls for DVD interface (Media Player Classic only).
* Symbian version downloaded 2.5 million times since 25 January 2012 - now available for Android!
* Completely free and Open Source, with no ads!
For this to work, you need to enable the web interface (for either VLC or Media Player Classic). VLC also now requires a password to be set. For your "IP Address", run "Command Prompt" on the PC where VLC or Media Player Classic is playing, and type ipconfig. It should be listed under "IPv4 Address". If you are having trouble setting up, please check out the webpage/Online Help for advice.
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at http://sourceforge.net/p/wifiremoteplay/discussion/ .
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app. Thanks!
* Classic point-n-click hack 'n' slash dungeon crawl style fantasy Role-Playing Game, with dungeons to explore, enemies to fight, NPCs to talk to, sub-quests to complete, scenery to interact with, weapons, treasure and other items to find.
* Multiple quests (currently three, more will be added as development progresses!)
* Also provides randomly generated dungeons to explore and battle through.
* Choice of starting characters (currently Barbarian, Elf, Halfling, Ranger, Warrior), each with their own special skills.
* Start straight into the action - none of this "For your first quest, please find your next door neighbour's pet cat".
* Vector-based world rather than tile-based - so items/scenery can be placed in any position, or aligned in any direction.
* 2D animated graphics, with zoom in/out, and lighting effects.
* Completely free and Open Source - no ads, unlike many free Android apps.
* Cross-platform - available for Windows, Linux, Nokia Symbian, Android and Pandora.
If you need instructions, please see the website (linked below), or click Offline or Online Help from within the game.
Android 2.3.3 or later is required. A resolution of at least 800x480 is required. Intel Android devices are not currently supported. Known issues:
- When switching back from another app the display sometimes takes a while to resume. Switching to the homescreen then back to the game may help.
Note that this game requires the Ministro II libraries. If you don't have these, you should be taken to the app page automatically when you first run Erebus. Please install Ministro II, then return to Erebus. Like many games, Erebus makes use of 3rd party libraries (in this case Qt - similar to Adobe Air, Unity, and so on), and Ministro manages these libraries. The advantage of having a separate app to do this is that the libraries only need to be downloaded once, and are then available for all apps that use Qt. If these were part of Erebus, you'd still have to download the libraries (the size of Erebus would be much bigger), and they wouldn't be available for other apps to use. Qt allows me to write a cross-platform app for Android, Symbian, Windows and Linux. Like Erebus, Ministro is completely free and ad-free.
Ministro will download the libraries when you first run Erebus. If you get an error message such as "Ministro can not satisfy your application dependencies", please ensure you have enough storage space (the libraries can take around 10MB).
Erebus RPG is Open Source, and uses graphics/sound/music from 3rd party Free sources; see the web page for source code, and a full list of credits/licences. Erebus is free, though if you like this game, if you wish you can show appreciation and support future development by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app.
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at http://sourceforge.net/p/erebusrpg/discussion/ .
If you are expecting a casual game to pick up straight away, this game is not for you :) Like most RTS games, some time reading the instructions is advised. Please see the website (linked below), or click Online Help from within the game.
A resolution of at least 480x320 is recommended. Intel Android devices are not supported.
Also available for Windows, OS X, Linux, AROS, Symbian, Maemo and Meego.
Gigalomania is Open Source, and uses graphics/sound/music from 3rd party Free sources; see the web page for source code, and a full list of credits/licences.
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at http://sourceforge.net/p/gigalomania/discussion/ .