Any App Remote PRO ready to use modes list:
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Banshee Media Player
- BS Player
- FastStone Image Viewer
- Foxit PDF Reader
- GOM Player
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Irfan View
- LibreOffice Impress
- Media Player Classic
- Mozilla Firefox
- OpenOffice Impress
- Power Point
- QuickTime Player
- Real Player
- Spider Player
- Ubuntu Linux
- VLC Media Player
- Windows OS
- Windows Photo Viewer
- Windows Media Player
- Windows Media Center
- Xion Audio Player
- Youtube Player
* * * HOW TO USE ANY APP REMOTE * * *
Install Any App Remote on your Android device. Download Any App Server from http://www.makaveli.eu/any-app-remote/ and run it on the remote computer. Be sure that the server is allowed to use network communication! Get the server IP address and the PORT number which you can find on the server screen. Run Any App Remote and go to SETTINGS. Input server IP address and PORT number in the corresponding fields. Save settings, go back and select CONNECT. If everything is done right you will see a message on the server screen: "Android device is connected!". Now you are ready to use your Android device!
For example: Start Winamp on the remote computer and be sure that Winamp is on focus. Run Any App Remote and select MODES. Then choose Winamp mode. Voala! You can control Winamp remotely!
* * *
• No ads
• Create unlimited custom remotes
• Create unlimited custom joysticks
• Basic Input (Mouse and Keyboard)
• VLC Player
• Media Player Classic
• Windows Media Player
• You Tube
• Slide Show
• Transfer Text (Type or speak the text)
• Power (Shutdown, restart, hibernate...)
• SNES - Super Nintendo
• Nintendo 64
• Play Station 3
• Gamepad 2
• Shooting Mode
• Shooting Mode 2
• Race Mode
• Race Mode 2
• NES Max Remote
• SNES Max Remote
• Nintendo 64 Max Remote
• Play Station 3 Max Remote
• Saturn Max Remote
• Gamepad Max Remote
• Shooting Mode Max Remote
• Shooting Mode 2 Max Remote
• Race Mode Max Remote
• Race Mode 2 Max Remote
* In Android 2.2 and 2.3 Joysticks only support single touch.
• Speech Recognition
• Automatic server detection
• Custom Remotes (Android 2.2 and up)
• Custom Joysticks (Android 3.0 and up)
• Custom/Android keyboard support
• Single/Multi touch mouse
• WiFi (TCP/UDP)
• Max Remote also lets you open several programs remotely, they are:
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Excel
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
• Internet Explorer
• Windows Media Player
• Command Prompt
* If you prefer you can also use Run tool to open your favorite programs.
The software will get you to remotely manage your PCs favorite apps, navigate with the cursor and perform mouse button clicks.
Software supported: Microsoft Office PowerPoint, OpenOffice presentations, Winamp, Windows Media Player, WinDVD, VLC player, DivX player, QuickTime, Media Player Classic, MPC Home Cinema, Windows Media Center, Youtube flash player and more.
Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8; Bluetooth (Microsoft Bluetooth stack)
NOTE: Remote Control works only with Microsoft Bluetooth software for now. It means it supported on 90% of notebooks and computers. In order to check if it works for your PC as well, please, try this Remote Control TRIAL VERSION first before purchase the full version! Support for Broadcom Bluetooth software coming soon.
Application is easy to set up and easy to use. Remote Control server part included in to installation and can be extracted to computer right from the phone or freely downloadable from http://remote.control.tripod.com
Because of unique all-in-one interface you can navigate cursor, control volume and play/pause flash/media players without switching the screens.
Thanks to Bluetooth connection you don't need to care about wifi access points, firewall and ports configuration. This is great for presentations on customer side (notebook & projector + phone as Remote Control).
★ KEY FEATURES
▶ Direct access to audio and video streams from IP cameras, No NVR or 3rd party server is required
▶ Pan and Tilt controls (Max 8 directions)
▶ Pinch to digitally zoom for any part of the display screen that the user desires
▶ Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
▶ Automatically capture images by in-app noise and motion/face detection
▶ Monitor baby’s movement with real time audio graph
▶ Audio backgrounding - read emails, browse the web, and even send SMS while the app is running in the background
▶ Auto sequence monitoring for automatic cameras switching
▶ 2 Way audio with Push To Talk
▶ Optical zooming option if the user's camera has the optics lens and is capable
▶ Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
▶ Presets control up to 8 spots if applicable
▶ Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
▶ Control an automated vertical/horizontal patrol if applicable
▶ Enable or disable Upside down, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt
▶ Adjust video resolution
▶ Effortlessly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
▶ For smooth and easy access to many featured functions, you can swiftly navigate through the control panels underneath the camera feed. (Slide horizontally where the audio graph is displayed)
▶ Passcode Lock the app
▶ Enable or disable Screen Timeout
▶ Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
▶ Exchange setup file between the devices via SD card
▶ Adjust brightness and contrast
▶ Mirror and flip mode on/off
▶ Adjust light frequency
▶ Motion Detection & E-mail Alarm with adjustable motion sensitivity up to 10 levels
* MULTI-VIEW - Tap the Store button and see demo video (In-app Billing)
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 views)
▶ Live single audio and max 9 video feeds on one screen
▶ Swipe back and forth between multiple cameras screens
★ SUPPORT CAMERA – Refer to http://ubntek.com/uapexiscamandroid
- Common: J011-WS, J011-WS-IRC, J011-WS-POE, J0111-WS, J0118-WS, J012-L-WS, J012-WS, J0233-POE, J0233-WS-IR, J0233-WS-IRC, J601-WS-IR, J602-WS-IR, J602-WS-IRC, J802-WS, J901-Z-WS, J902-Z-WS, J903-Z-WS
- J803-WS: APM-J803-WS
- JP8015-WS: APM-JP8015-WS
- H501-WS: APM-H501-WS
- H803-MPC-WS: APM-H803-MPC-WS
- H804-WS: APM-H804-WS
- Not every feature will work with every model and audio quality can differ between models
- Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over 3G/4G/Edge/other Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding. For more information, please see www.portforward.com or www.dyndns.org
- The response time of PTZ control and multiple camera views depend on the network and/or your device itself and/or camera capability which may cause a little bit of delay in feedback
- Continuously simultaneous activating detection of both motion and audio may cause increased video frame rates and audio delays
★ Need help? Tap the Help button to contact us.
Be in command of your favorite programs, mouse, keyboard and remotely access files of your computer via a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection.
You can even extend it with your own personalized remote controls and share it with the community, or just download and install an already created extension for free!
SERVER DOWNLOAD: http://www.banamalon.net
- Input: Mouse and Keyboard control
- Remote view: Like a Remote Desktop or VNC
- Filemanager: Open, stream or download & upload files
- Video Media Player: Like WMP, VLC or MPC
- Audio Media Player: Like foobar2000, Spotify or Winamp
- Media Center: Like WMC, Boxee or MediaPortal
- Image Viewer: Like IrfanView, Picasa or XnView
- Presentation: Like Powerpoint, OOImpress or PDF
- Marketplace: Download remotes created by other users for free
- System: Taskmanager and Power Options
EXTRA FEATURES PRO VERSION:
- No download limit of 5MB/file
Uses ActionBarSherlock Library
Tags: gpad, gmote, droid, unified, smart glass, smartglass, phonemypc
★★Most complete image converter!★★
How can we convert almost every file on your phone? Well, the converting is accomplished by uploading your file to the cloud where it will be converted and downloaded back to your phone (and deleted from the cloud). This all occurs really fast and while the converting is being done you can just continue using your phone.
- Over 100 source formats are supported
- Convert to BMP, EPS, GIF, EXR, ICO, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF, WBMP, WEBP
- Share a converted file through the web
- Upload converted files to FTP, Samba (SMB/CIF), WebDAV, Dropbox or POST
- Use your own file manager application and select File Converter to open. This will load the file automatically! Help included for how to install ASTRO File Manager, File Manager, Ghost Commander, Root Explorer
- Share the converted file through Email, DropBox, Google Docs, Box.net, Evernote, HiDrive (help included)
- Depending on the selected format you can change the quality, size (width and height), dots per inch (DPI), apply filters and/or color effects
Converting from the following image formats supported
*.3FR, *.ART, *.ARW, *.AVI, *.AVS, *.BGR, *.BMP, *.CGM, *.CIN, CMYK, *.CMYKA, *.CR2, *.CRW, *.CUR, *.CUT, *.DCM, *.DCR, *.DCX, *.DDS, *.DFONT, *.DNG, *.DPX, *.EPDF, *.EPI, *.EPS, *.EPSF, *.EPSI, *.EPT, *.EPT2, *.EPT3, *.ERF, *.EXR, *.FAX, *.FITS, *.FPX, *.FRACTAL, *.FTS, *.G3, *.GIF, *.GIF87, *.GRAY, *.GRB, *.HDR, *.HRZ, *.ICB, *.ICO, *.ICON, *.IPL, *.JBG, *.JBIG, *.JNG, *.JPE, *.JPEG, *.JPG, *.K25, *.KDC, *.M2V, *.M4V, *.MAT, *.MIFF, *.MNG, *.MONO, *.MOV, *.MP4, *.MPC, *.MPEG, *.MPG, *.MRW, *.MSL, *.MSVG, *.MTV, *.MVG, *.NEF, *.ORF, *.OTB, *.OTF, *.PAL, *.PALM, *.PAM, *.PBM, *.PCD, *.PCDS, *.PCL, *.PCT, *.PCX, *.PDB, *.PDF, *.PDFA, *.PEF, *.PES, *.PFA, *.PFB, *.PFM, *.PGM, *.PICON, *.PICT,
*.PIX, *.PJPEG, *.PLASMA, *.PNG, *.PNG24, *.PNG32, *.PNG8, *.PNM, *.PPM, *.PS, *.PSD, *.PTIF, *.PWP, *.RAF, *.RAS, *.RGB, *.RGBA, *.RLA, *.RLE, *.SCT, *.SFW, *.SGI, *.SR2, *.SRF, *.SUN, *.TGA, *.TIF, *.TIFF, *.TIM, *.TTC, *.TTF, *.TXT, *.VDA, *.VICAR, *.VID, *.VIFF, *.VST, ( *.WBMP, *.WEBP, *.WMF, *.WMV, *.WMZ, *.X, *.X3F, *.XBM, *.XC, *.XPM, *.XPS, *.XV, *.XWD, *.YCBCR, *.YCBCRA, *.YUV
Convert, images, convert to, Word, 2007, 2003,image, images, office, converting, format, file, photoshop, convert to, convert to bmp, convert to eps, convert to gif, convert to exr, convert to ico, convert to jpeg, convert to png, convert to svg, convert to tga, convert to tiff, convert to wbmp, convert to webp
More from developer
* Remote control for: Play, pause, skip forwards/backwards through a track, jump to any point in the track, and jump to previous/next track.
* Status shows current track, position, and length.
* Volume control, and mute.
* File browser to select new tracks, playlists video files (Media Player Classic only).
* Toggle between windowed and full screen mode.
* Controls for DVD interface (Media Player Classic only).
* Symbian version downloaded 2.5 million times since 25 January 2012 - now available for Android!
* Completely free and Open Source, with no ads!
For this to work, you need to enable the web interface (for either VLC or Media Player Classic). VLC also now requires a password to be set. For your "IP Address", run "Command Prompt" on the PC where VLC or Media Player Classic is playing, and type ipconfig. It should be listed under "IPv4 Address". If you are having trouble setting up, please check out the webpage/Online Help for advice.
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at http://sourceforge.net/p/wifiremoteplay/discussion/ .
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app. Thanks!
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image shown above).
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Flash on/off/auto/torch.
* Choice of focus modes (including macro).
* Touch to select focus and metering area.
* Face detection option.
* Choice of front/back camera.
* Choose scene modes, color effects, white balance and exposure compensation.
* Choice of camera and video resolution, and JPEG image quality.
* Video recording (with optional audio).
* Timer option.
* Burst mode, with configurable delay.
* Option to silence the shutter.
* GUI works in any orientation without any pause when changing orientation. Option to optimise for left and right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys (to take picture, zoom, or change exposure compensation).
* Choice of save folder (though note Google have blocked write access to external SD cards in Android 4.4, see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx ).
* Configurable on-screen display shows battery, time, remaining device memory, orientation and direction of camera; also option to overlay a choice of grids (including "rule of thirds").
* Preview aspect ratio can be set either to maximise the preview display size, or match the aspect ratio of the photo/video resolution (so what you see is what is actually recorded).
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos, including compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* Instructions available from http://opencamera.sourceforge.net/
* Completely free and ad-free, unlike most Android apps. Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware features, or the Android version.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app. Thanks!
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at https://sourceforge.net/p/opencamera/discussion/ .
* Classic point-n-click hack 'n' slash dungeon crawl style fantasy Role-Playing Game, with dungeons to explore, enemies to fight, NPCs to talk to, sub-quests to complete, scenery to interact with, weapons, treasure and other items to find.
* Multiple quests (currently three, more will be added as development progresses!)
* Also provides randomly generated dungeons to explore and battle through.
* Choice of starting characters (currently Barbarian, Elf, Halfling, Ranger, Warrior), each with their own special skills.
* Start straight into the action - none of this "For your first quest, please find your next door neighbour's pet cat".
* Vector-based world rather than tile-based - so items/scenery can be placed in any position, or aligned in any direction.
* 2D animated graphics, with zoom in/out, and lighting effects.
* Completely free and Open Source - no ads, unlike many free Android apps.
* Cross-platform - available for Windows, Linux, Nokia Symbian, Android and Pandora.
If you need instructions, please see the website (linked below), or click Offline or Online Help from within the game.
Android 2.3.3 or later is required. A resolution of at least 800x480 is required. Intel Android devices are not currently supported. Known issues:
- When switching back from another app the display sometimes takes a while to resume. Switching to the homescreen then back to the game may help.
Note that this game requires the Ministro II libraries. If you don't have these, you should be taken to the app page automatically when you first run Erebus. Please install Ministro II, then return to Erebus. Like many games, Erebus makes use of 3rd party libraries (in this case Qt - similar to Adobe Air, Unity, and so on), and Ministro manages these libraries. The advantage of having a separate app to do this is that the libraries only need to be downloaded once, and are then available for all apps that use Qt. If these were part of Erebus, you'd still have to download the libraries (the size of Erebus would be much bigger), and they wouldn't be available for other apps to use. Qt allows me to write a cross-platform app for Android, Symbian, Windows and Linux. Like Erebus, Ministro is completely free and ad-free.
Ministro will download the libraries when you first run Erebus. If you get an error message such as "Ministro can not satisfy your application dependencies", please ensure you have enough storage space (the libraries can take around 10MB).
Erebus RPG is Open Source, and uses graphics/sound/music from 3rd party Free sources; see the web page for source code, and a full list of credits/licences. Erebus is free, though if you like this game, if you wish you can show appreciation and support future development by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app.
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at http://sourceforge.net/p/erebusrpg/discussion/ .