Here is the donate plugin of Widgetsoid to use it you need to install free Widgetsoid (v4.0 min) first. This plugin will enable all donate feature of Widgetsoid. But you don't need to paid twice don't worried.
Both Widgetsoid AND donate version have to be install on your device.
Backup / restore with dropbox
Set a default theme
Load only toggle from profile
Load only theme from profile
Use swipe mode
Need an android application for your company ? I can make it for you! Contact me by email.
If you like Widgetsoid buy me a beer.
Look the official web site :
Send me an email if you have force close to help me improve Widgetsoid! :)
Thanks to your support.
Have some gingerbread and honeycomb icons.
How to use :
Need Widgetsoid v4.0 min (don't work on odl V3)
Modify your widget
Click on overview's button and choose "Change icon"
If you have icons who you want contact me.
For any problems send me an email please.
** Cell Data Widget NOT working in Android 5.0 - Thank Google for breaking it. I will fix as soon as there is a way to do so.
This package includes all my previous widgets in one easy download, AND includes 3 new widgets:
GPS Widget (links to Location settings but shows status - Android security limitation :( )
Wifi Tether Widget (has issues currently on the HTC One and perhaps other phones. This turns on forwarding on the phone if it's allowed.) - This has been tested on the Galaxy S3/S4/Nexus 5.
*Android 4.2 does not allow changing airplane mode directly any longer. I will look into changing this with root.
This pack helps to support the developer, and also includes an application to show novices how to add widgets and provides contact information for support.
Thank you everyone for trying my widgets!
=== 7 Days Refund Guarantee ===
Don't worry about the 15 minutes window, just relax and explore all the features. Refund requested in "Orders" of Google Play (or Google Wallet) within 7 days is guaranteed. (may take days to manually process). REQUESTS BY EMAIL WILL BE IGNORED.
=== Disclaimer ===
Some of these experimental features are still in early stage. They may not work on all devices & ROMs. They are included only for advanced users with sufficient knowledge about what they really mean and how to correctly use them. These features may crash your apps, or even brick your phone in the extreme cases. I will try my best to avoid those situations, but I don't take responsibility about the possible consequences. For your safety, please do a NANDroid backup before activating these features.
It is safe to purchase and install, since nothing is affected until any of the experimental features is enabled explicitly.
=== Experimental Features ===
◆ Boost mode (requires Xposed)
Android framework is patched to allow Greenify to perform hibernation and other operations without the slow root routine. Besides, Boost mode also improves compatibility of many features in Greenify.
◆ Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
Beware, most system apps are critical to the basic functionality of your device, once greenified, you may lose some part of usability. If something bad happens, degreenify the system apps you recently greenified and reboot, or deactivate this experimental features of Greenify and reboot.
◆ Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
Google service framework is patched to allow the GCM (Google Cloud Message, a.k.a. C2DM) broadcast to wake the hibernated apps, thus you can greenify some apps without losing the ability to receive push message.
Attention: Not all apps use GCM as push mechanism, some apps create their own connection for push in background service, thus can't benefit from this patch and their push messages can never survive hibernation. Please DO NOT ask for that, it's just a "mission impossible" in practice. Instead, ask their developer to adopt the more RAM-and-battery-friendly GCM push.
◆ Keep Notifications after Hibernation
Android framework is patched to keep notifications from being removed when application hibernates.
◆ Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
Android framework is patched to track which app implicitly woke your hibernated apps. You can decide whether to cut-off the wake-up path to avoid further wake-ups.
◆ Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
Block the the abuse (via a vulnerability of Android up to 4.2) used by some apps to keep themselves from being killed by Android. This abuse leads to undesired apps "Not Hibernating" due to false "Perceptible" state in Greenify.
PS: For Android 4.3+, this can also remove the annoying permanent notification from some apps, which was hidden in pre-4.3 system.
=== Xposed Installation ===
1. Download and install Xposed installer: http://goo.gl/CKTWXZ
2. Install the “Framework" in the "Xposed Installer" and activate "Greenify" in "Modules".
=== Why do I need to install another framework for some features to work? ===
Since these experimental features all need OS level patches, traditionally they can only be applied with ROM modding, which is highly device-specific and ROM-exclusive. Xposed framework is a new hope to do finer grained tiny patches in a ROM-independent way. Thanks to Xposed framework, you can enjoy these experimental features of Greenify without replacing your ROM.
=== Feedback and further discussion ===
Visit the community: http://goo.gl/MoszF or XDA forum: http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE
- Overclock 150%.
- More safe and more cheap than another app
- Need more time operation
- Effect of each device depending on the chip
Warning： Do not force close or delete app between install and 30 minutes ,It is writing into system .
We have appoozle support
Related words: CPU, battery , power , system ，GPU ，control , overclock
Client review (After translation) :
Compare the 30 kinds of the best accelerator, five stars. My quad-core 1.2Ghz phone after this software installed faster than 1.4Ghz fast, cheap and bowl, there is no risk of Brush Root
XT good use. Xperia TX new machines do not feel anything, but the more programs installed faster and slower to attend a lecture, then start overclocking feeling to come, very smooth.
Now with ICS, you really want to use this feature a lot.
Strangely, it is not possible to create a shortcut to this, android does not expose it as an activity.
Get to it quicker, a lot quicker, I would recommend using it with Widgetsoid as shown in the video.
Apologies in advance for not making this free. I have a baby coming and would love to support him in anyway possible. Thanks.
* Airplane Mode
* GPS (Not one click since Android API does not support this)
* Reboot (Requires Root)
Clicking the label (if visible) will open the appropriate settings page.
Now supports themes! Includes the original theme you have grown to love plus a Honeycomb inspired theme with images right from the Honeycomb SDK!
It is a known issue that Reboot does not work on all phones. I am investigating the issue and hope to have an update soon.
Once you add a toggle widget to your Android device's home screen it's as easy as pressing on it to turn it on and off.
Unlike the default Android Power control widget set that only allows for five toggle widgets, which cannot be changed, Toggle It lets you, the user, put as many different toggle widgets as you want on your device's home screens!
Current Toggle Widget Set:
Ringer - switch between normal, silent, and vibrate only for incoming phone calls
Phone Signal - turn off all telephony transmission signals, which can really save a lot of battery power
Mobile Data - enable to disable 2G/3G connectivity. This is especially handy if your Android device wireless device plan is not unlimited.
WiFI - enables or disables the WiFi connection on the device.
WiFi Tethering - enables or disables WiFi Tethering feature on the Android device. (Android 2.2+)
Bluetooth - enables or disables Bluetooth feature. (e.g. Bluetooth headset use)
GPS - Due to Google's Android OS changes, the GPS Toggle It widget is no longer able to be offered.
Airplane Mode - enables or disables all signal, transmissions to and from the Android device. Often used when flying, thus the toggle name.
Sync - enables or disables the Sync All feature. (e.g. if enabled will periodically sync all of the Google accounts associated with the Android device).
Auto-Rotate Screen - enables or disables the ability to rotate the screen via the related scensor. (e.g. whether the browser rotates into landscape mode from portrait and reverse, or just locks into portrait mode)
User Set Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user, with a swipe of their figner, to adjust the screen brigthness.
Screen Time Out - allows the user to change the time that elapses before the screen turns off. The values that can be set are 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 10 minutes, or 30 minutes.
Screen Always On - when enabled the Android device's screen will stay on until the user pushes the power button. When this toggle widget is enabled, the Screen Time Out will be disabled.
Screen Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user to quickly switch from four different screen brightness values. Which include, minimal (lowest brightness), Auto (the actual lighting in the area of the device will dictate the brightness, thanks to the device's built-in sensor for such), User Set (this is the value that can be set with the User Set Brightness toggle), and finally Max, for maximum screen brightness.
Flashlight - will turn on or off the Flash or LED that is on the back of many Android devices, and set the brightness to its highest level.
SD Card (External Storage) - when pressed on this toggle widget will scan the device to a degree for files (e.g. media, music, etc.). It also will popup a message stating the amount of SD card (External Storage) available, and the overall size of the storage.
Haptic Feedback - when enabled will turn on the slight vibration feeling the user feels when pressing on certain User Interface areas, such as the "soft keys" (the hardware keys, e.g. Home, Back, Menu, and Search) on the Android device.
Battery - shows the current battery level (updates on 1% changes) on the toggle. Once clicked it shows the current status of the battery. Clicking on the popup dialog's Usage or History buttons will give even more in-depth information about what has been using the battery, back to when the first devices turned on.
Volume - this toggle widget will allow the user to adjust five different device volumes (Ringtone, Media, Alarm, Notification, and System).
toggle, widget, settings, Power Control Plus, Widgetsoid, Extended Controls, Power Widget, Beautiful Widgets, Toggle It
A changed part is as follows.
- The addition of the storage usage in a setting screen.
- Change a Memory display into RAM from System Memory.
- Deletion of a Build name display.
- An addition and others of the amount of Packet. etc.
reception do not have change.
Friends arrive, DVD promises an evening? We'll have them read the whole list of your DVDs, Blu-Ray, Div-X and other media while hearing them bicker with each statement as ... Wow this is now ancient history! Centralize all the titles of your movies on MyVideoZone and friends can choose by themselves the movie of their choice on your smartphone or tablet while you prepare the popcorn and drinks!
- Find the details of a film and its trailer simply by entering its title with the database Screenrush!
- Find the notes of the public, the press and add your own notes to the movies!
- Your video library consists of DVDs, Blu-ray movies but some are also in your PC or disk media? No more searching, you can identify their location on the film by choosing a specific icon on the media of your movie!
- Create your own categories to organize your library as you wish.
- Your films are in original? in VF? in HD? in SD? Icons are there to best adapt to your movies and quality.
- You took a movie to a friend? no worries you can specify in the video plug to prevent your friend that he is not available!
- No desire to search your film? Import your movie from SD card or from a shared folder
- You have a lot of DVD, Blu-Ray ? Just scan the bar code with scanner and MyVideoZone search informations for you !
- No need to type two times the information on smartphone and tablet! The function of import and export are here to make life easier :)
- A film is already on your smartphone or tablet? Combine the film has your so you can start reading from the application!
Added TAB support.
It is an ADW-THEME which requires ADW-LAUNCHER application installed (22.214.171.124+).
There is six version of ADW-launcher on the Market.
The ADW-theme includes four wallpapers, alarm clock and icon package.
After installation of the Theme please press button "Open". It will
forward you to the Market to download and install free version of the ADW launcher
provided it is not already installed.
To Use the Theme:
Press Menu, choose ADW Settings and then Themes Preferences.
Choose the Theme and apply it.
Long press on any application icon on your desktop. "Custom shortcut" menu will popup.
Press on the icon picture once more, then select ADWTheme icon pack, and choose
any icon you like for your application.
To Change the Wallpaper:
Long press on the desktop, choose "Wallpapers" and then the Themes wallpaper.
Scroll among three wallpapers, select and press "Set wallpaper".
If after the theme installation wallpaper looks slightly blurred
please choose wallpaper chooser to reset it.
To Open the Alarm Clock:
Long press the desktop, choose "Widgets" and then the Themes alarm clock
It is very useful to watch youtube video about the Theme.
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Touch to select focus area and metering area (metering area is used to determine exposure).
* Support for flash, torch, focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation, exposure lock, face detection.
* Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization).
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Timer (with optional voice countdown).
* Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys.
* Choice of save folder (including support for Lollipop's Storage Access Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids (including "rule of thirds") and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply a date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos.
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Experimental support for Android 5 Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time.
* Small file size.
* Completely free and ad-free, unlike most Android apps. Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development of Open Camera by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
[App icon from https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/81087/ mb_photo_icon , by Yankoa http://yankoa.deviantart.com/ under CC BY 3.0 ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ )]
* Remote control for: Play, pause, skip forwards/backwards through a track, jump to any point in the track, and jump to previous/next track.
* Status shows current track, position, and length.
* Volume control, and mute.
* File browser to select new tracks, playlists video files (Media Player Classic only).
* Toggle between windowed and full screen mode.
* Controls for DVD interface (Media Player Classic only).
* Symbian version downloaded 2.5 million times since 25 January 2012 - now available for Android!
* Completely free and Open Source, with no ads!
For this to work, you need to enable the web interface (for either VLC or Media Player Classic). VLC also now requires a password to be set. For your "IP Address", run "Command Prompt" on the PC where VLC or Media Player Classic is playing, and type ipconfig. It should be listed under "IPv4 Address". If you are having trouble setting up, please check out the webpage/Online Help for advice.
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at http://sourceforge.net/p/wifiremoteplay/discussion/ .
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app. Thanks!
If you are expecting a casual game to pick up straight away, this game is not for you :) Like most RTS games, some time reading the instructions is advised. Please see the website (linked below), or click Online Help from within the game.
A resolution of at least 480x320 is recommended. Intel Android devices are not supported.
Also available for Windows, OS X, Linux, AROS, Symbian, Maemo and Meego.
Gigalomania is Open Source, and uses graphics/sound/music from 3rd party Free sources; see the web page for source code, and a full list of credits/licences.
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at http://sourceforge.net/p/gigalomania/discussion/ .
* Classic point-n-click hack 'n' slash dungeon crawl style fantasy Role-Playing Game, with dungeons to explore, enemies to fight, NPCs to talk to, sub-quests to complete, scenery to interact with, weapons, treasure and other items to find.
* Multiple quests (currently three, more will be added as development progresses!)
* Also provides randomly generated dungeons to explore and battle through.
* Choice of starting characters (currently Barbarian, Elf, Halfling, Ranger, Warrior), each with their own special skills.
* Start straight into the action - none of this "For your first quest, please find your next door neighbour's pet cat".
* Vector-based world rather than tile-based - so items/scenery can be placed in any position, or aligned in any direction.
* 2D animated graphics, with zoom in/out, and lighting effects.
* Completely free and Open Source - no ads, unlike many free Android apps.
* Cross-platform - available for Windows, Linux, Nokia Symbian, Android and Pandora.
If you need instructions, please see the website (linked below), or click Offline or Online Help from within the game.
Android 2.3.3 or later is required. A resolution of at least 800x480 is required.
Erebus RPG is Open Source, and uses graphics/sound/music from 3rd party Free sources; see the web page for source code, and a full list of credits/licences. Erebus is free, though if you like this game, if you wish you can show appreciation and support future development by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app.
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at http://sourceforge.net/p/erebusrpg/discussion/ .