If you find any bugs or have any ideas for improvement, please contact me via email, or file a report at:
Please do not leave bug reports in the comments section, as there is not enough space to adequately describe the issue, and I have no way to respond in order to get more information.
Great for tablets such as the Viewsonic gTablet, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Tab 10.1, ASUS Transformer!
Works great with the Motorola Bluetooth Keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard on Xoom and Galaxy Tab 10.1. Honeycomb support for the tablet form factor as well as HDMI out on the Xoom. Works well with Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 keyboard dock.
If you are having trouble with the soft keyboard on HTC phones like the Desire HD or Thunderbolt, try changing to another soft keyboard. Seems like the HTC soft keyboard has some issues with BTEP, but other keyboards work fine. Hacker's Keyboard is my new favorite keyboard for use with BTEP.
Now includes Frotz and the classic Colossal Cave Adventure game in the enhanced utilities for fun. Busybox has recently been updated to support SMP systems, ie, in "top."
Explanation of Permissions:
All permissions used by BTEP are strictly for enabling the functionality of BTEP. BTEP does not contain any analytics, or collect any data.
Network Communication - Required so that the shell, SSH, Telnet, and FTP can access the Internet.
Storage - So you can manipulate contents of /sdcard/ on your device from the shell.
System Tools - Allow user to keep WiFi and/or display active if desired.
Hardware Controls - Control vibrator for vibration on cursor keys / virtual DPAD.
System Tools - Install Shortcuts, does what it says.
* On Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy S II, SSH has issues with some WiFi routers.
Thanks for using BTEP!
Free desktop software required to use Remote Command Prompt:
A custom Linux terminal,system tools and test utilities for droid platform.
Linx Terminal brings you the Linux terminal functionality on your phone with simple to use interface for all droid phones.
With System Tools ,you can perform various test including Root access and Cpu tests,check all detailed information needed about your phone.
All information you need such as Cpu and Memory usage of your phone, you can easily monitor your resources.
You can install external applications from you sdcard including internal storage(Usb Storage) or simply attach and send them via email for sharing.
Log all your commands and outputs easily on your sdcard and share via email.
• Pro version is available with full features(NO ADS)
• All terminal functionality
• Pause/resume during the commands
• Auto complete while typing for linux commands entries
• Most of the commands will work depending on your phone root state
• Rooted phones supported (run su)
• Execute ,run linux commands,check memory,cpu
• Pause/resume function for looping commands such as (top,vmstat,logcat)
• Real Task Killer (ps or top -n 1 get the app pid number and execute kill -9 pid)
• Check your running apps services(ps, top)
• Remove delete files
• Browse your SDcard, system folders
Basic Linux Command List
• A list of basic linux commands
• Please be aware that desktop linux may differ than the droid version
• All commands may not be able to run depending on your phone, model and Os version
Cpu Information And Test
• Check you cpu usage and load averages
• You can also perform cpu test and check your global ranking
• Ram,Phone Storage,SdCard memory
• Scan your sdcard ,Internal sdcard(Usb Storage) root folder automatically for .Apk files (App files)
• You can easily install apps from your sdcard and attach,send via email for sharing
• You can log your terminal commands and outputs on your sdcard and attach,share via email
Root Access Test
• Perform simple root access to check whether your phone is rooted.
All used materials are credited in the application's about section.
Great for testing Wifi!
*****Note: This Application requires ROOTED Device*****
*****Note: This Application requires BusyBox to be Installed*****
The App doesn't change the Mac Address Permanently, Please don't ask for this feature since i'm not going to implement it , and the reason is because this will break many devices and they will put blame on me for breaking their devices and losing their real Mac forever.
This App for Study and Testing Purpose only, im not responsible for any bad usage of this app
App Main Features:
1- Simple way change: this will change your mac simply , wont reflect in wifi settings, you may not connect to secured password protected networks. This function mostly works with most users.
2- Hard way change : Now you will see the fake mac address in wifi settings, you can connect to secured password protected networks. This is rarely works with all users , it depends on the Device Hardware and performance and mainly the kernel of the device.
Premium Version will allow you to :
1- Save Mac Address for future use , and see list of saved Macs.
2- Change the Mac Address on Wifi Enabled.
3- Change Mac Address Automatically periodically.
4- No Full Screen Ads.
How to Get the Premium Version
1- install this free version
2- Press Menu
3- Choose " Buy Premium"
4- Read the Instruction
5- Press "Next"
6- Donate with 3.00$ or more
7- Send E-mail to me on ( email@example.com ) with message body contains the user you used to donate and your gmail account
8- Wait to receive your Premium Key
9- After you get the Key, go back to the App and choose ( Buy Premium ) Again
10- Choose ( Got the Key ? )
11- type your key
12 - Congratz, The Premium App is activated :)
DONATE FOR ME TO HELP IMPROVE THIS APP
Apps Manager – Viewing and killing apps
Hardware Check – Ability to check all device H/W like speakers, camera etc.
Processes’ Info: Lists all the processes that are running
Clear Memory -Clear Cache (SD Card),Clear App Cache,,
Clear Browser Info, Clear call records
File Manager - Display files and folders in root directory
Backup of all downloaded apps
Connectivity App – Toggle connectivity of GPS, bluetooth etc.
Telnet client – Ability to connect to Telnet client
Here is the details description of the tools and their uses:
Apps & Services
Active Apps - Lists all Apps that are currently active.
Running Services - Lists services that are currently running.
All Apps- Lists all Apps that are installed.
Downloaded Apps - Lists Apps that are downloaded.
To check whether drivers are installed for the features listed below:
-Monitor status (Display)
Flashlight - To Switch on the flashlight.
Screen Brightness – To adjust the brightness of the screen
Screen Timeout –To modify the screen timeout
System Info - Info about the device
System Log Info - Displaying Apps and Device log info.
Disk Info - Displays memory info (sdcard(Audio, Video, Images and other…) and phone memory)
Lists all the processes that are running.
Could check the details of the system process like Process id, %CPU usage, current state and memory consumption.
Could check the above said details and also launch it.
-Clear Cache (SD Card)
-Clear App Cache
-Clear Browser Info
-Clear call records
-Display files and folders in root directory
-Details of number of files and subfolders in the current directory will be displayed.
-Backup of all downloaded apps or a specific app could be done. Android tool kit folder would be created in root directory and backup files will be stored in it.
-Mobile networks switch
With telnet client, you can connect to remote server that supports telnet connectivity and commands could be executed from the device. Also shows remote Server log to users (Bi-direction Communication).
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Choice of focus modes (including macro, and a "manual" focus mode which only focuses when you touch the screen).
* Touch to select focus area and metering area (metering area is used to determine exposure).
* Face detection option.
* Support for flash, torch, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation and exposure lock.
* Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization).
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Timer option.
* Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.
* Option to optimise GUI for left and right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys (to take picture, focus, zoom, change exposure compensation, turn auto-stabilise on/off).
* Choice of save folder (though note Google have blocked write access to external SD cards in Android 4.4, see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx ).
* Configurable on-screen display shows battery, time, remaining device memory, orientation and direction of camera; also option to overlay a choice of grids (including "rule of thirds") and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Option to apply a date and timestamp to photos, and also to stamp photos with the location coordinates.
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Small file size.
* Completely free and ad-free, unlike most Android apps. Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware features, or the Android version.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at https://sourceforge.net/p/opencamera/discussion/ .
* I've had reports of problems on CyanogenMod (CM11) - unfortunately I don't have any CM11 devices to test on, and CyanogenMod doesn't appear to offer any means of testing without a real device (e.g., no emulator AVD images, no remote device testing), so I have no way of supporting this.
[App icon from https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/81087/ mb_photo_icon , by Yankoa http://yankoa.deviantart.com/ under CC BY 3.0 ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ )]
If you are expecting a casual game to pick up straight away, this game is not for you :) Like most RTS games, some time reading the instructions is advised. Please see the website (linked below), or click Online Help from within the game.
A resolution of at least 480x320 is recommended. Intel Android devices are not supported.
Also available for Windows, OS X, Linux, AROS, Symbian, Maemo and Meego.
Gigalomania is Open Source, and uses graphics/sound/music from 3rd party Free sources; see the web page for source code, and a full list of credits/licences.
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at http://sourceforge.net/p/gigalomania/discussion/ .
* Remote control for: Play, pause, skip forwards/backwards through a track, jump to any point in the track, and jump to previous/next track.
* Status shows current track, position, and length.
* Volume control, and mute.
* File browser to select new tracks, playlists video files (Media Player Classic only).
* Toggle between windowed and full screen mode.
* Controls for DVD interface (Media Player Classic only).
* Symbian version downloaded 2.5 million times since 25 January 2012 - now available for Android!
* Completely free and Open Source, with no ads!
For this to work, you need to enable the web interface (for either VLC or Media Player Classic). VLC also now requires a password to be set. For your "IP Address", run "Command Prompt" on the PC where VLC or Media Player Classic is playing, and type ipconfig. It should be listed under "IPv4 Address". If you are having trouble setting up, please check out the webpage/Online Help for advice.
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at http://sourceforge.net/p/wifiremoteplay/discussion/ .
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app. Thanks!
* Classic point-n-click hack 'n' slash dungeon crawl style fantasy Role-Playing Game, with dungeons to explore, enemies to fight, NPCs to talk to, sub-quests to complete, scenery to interact with, weapons, treasure and other items to find.
* Multiple quests (currently three, more will be added as development progresses!)
* Also provides randomly generated dungeons to explore and battle through.
* Choice of starting characters (currently Barbarian, Elf, Halfling, Ranger, Warrior), each with their own special skills.
* Start straight into the action - none of this "For your first quest, please find your next door neighbour's pet cat".
* Vector-based world rather than tile-based - so items/scenery can be placed in any position, or aligned in any direction.
* 2D animated graphics, with zoom in/out, and lighting effects.
* Completely free and Open Source - no ads, unlike many free Android apps.
* Cross-platform - available for Windows, Linux, Nokia Symbian, Android and Pandora.
If you need instructions, please see the website (linked below), or click Offline or Online Help from within the game.
Android 2.3.3 or later is required. A resolution of at least 800x480 is required. Intel Android devices are not currently supported. Known issues:
- When switching back from another app the display sometimes takes a while to resume. Switching to the homescreen then back to the game may help.
Note that this game requires the Ministro II libraries. If you don't have these, you should be taken to the app page automatically when you first run Erebus. Please install Ministro II, then return to Erebus. Like many games, Erebus makes use of 3rd party libraries (in this case Qt - similar to Adobe Air, Unity, and so on), and Ministro manages these libraries. The advantage of having a separate app to do this is that the libraries only need to be downloaded once, and are then available for all apps that use Qt. If these were part of Erebus, you'd still have to download the libraries (the size of Erebus would be much bigger), and they wouldn't be available for other apps to use. Qt allows me to write a cross-platform app for Android, Symbian, Windows and Linux. Like Erebus, Ministro is completely free and ad-free.
Ministro will download the libraries when you first run Erebus. If you get an error message such as "Ministro can not satisfy your application dependencies", please ensure you have enough storage space (the libraries can take around 10MB).
Erebus RPG is Open Source, and uses graphics/sound/music from 3rd party Free sources; see the web page for source code, and a full list of credits/licences. Erebus is free, though if you like this game, if you wish you can show appreciation and support future development by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app.
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at http://sourceforge.net/p/erebusrpg/discussion/ .