harmon.ie Lite is a free app that affords non-technical business users full-featured access to Office 365 and SharePoint sites directly from Android devices.
With harmon.ie, edit and share documents, and reach out to colleagues using Office 365/SharePoint social capabilities. Get real-time updates when colleagues edit important documents; those colleagues can be reached with a single click. Expand your social networks by adding colleagues from the mobile device’s contact list. Keep up to date with harmon.ie’s unified activity stream of collaboration updates.
harmon.ie provides the following benefits:
• ACCESS TO OFFICE 365 AND SHAREPOINT ON THE GO
• NATIVE OFFICE USER EXPERIENCE FOR DOCUMENT EDITING (not available in the Lite edition)
• IMPROVED PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• SIGNIFICANT PRODUCTIVITY
• DRIVE ADOPTION OF OFFICE 365 AND SHAREPOINT SOCIAL NETWORKS
harmon.ie provides the following features:
• FIND DOCUMENTS – using search, browse, sort, or ‘go to location’
• AUTHOR DOCUMENTS ON THE GO - Perform check-in, check-out and manage SharePoint metadata fields when you author documents (not available in the Lite edition).
• Collaborate in context- View colleagues’ complete SharePoint profiles and reach out to them via email or phone.
• SHARE SHAREPOINT DOCUMENTS WITH COLLEAGUES – Send documents to colleagues as links or attachments
• SIMPLIFY NAVIGATION - Mark a document and library location as favorites using “breadcrumbs” and view a list of recent visited locations.
• Android 4.4 or later
• 1GB RAM
• Office 365, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007, Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0.
• SharePoint Foundation.