Mobile phone is a great device and it allows more than communication with others. However, it can become a distraction when you are focus on some other task/s. This is certainly true when one is driving. Statistic has shown that using phone while driving has caused many accidents on the road. As such many countries have introduced legislation to fine driver who use mobile devices while driving.
In most smart phone, there is a function to reject call with message, however it still required human intervention to actually reject call. This Safe Driving app has removed this need. Once the app is configured/activated, an auto message will be sent to the caller immediately when a call is received, this will enable the caller to know that you are currently driving and not able to attend to the phone. The caller can call back later or the user can call him/her when one has stopped driving.
There are others similar series of app for other occasions, similar format for activating the auto messaging. Do check out these free apps and have a collection. If you do find these apps useful, do look out for an advance auto messaging app to be released with more features and convenience for the user.
Brought to you by AppTOMATION
Languages supported : Arabic, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish. Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Swedish, Spanish, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese. Please feedback any translation error or suggestion for improvement.
1) Start the app, a splash screen will appear and followed by a menu screen.
2) Select and Start Auto Messaging service, small icon will appear at the notification area. indicating that the service has started.
3) Once service started, any incoming call received will generate a SMS respond to caller
4) The SMS message is "AppToMsg : Sorry! I am driving. Please call back later."
5) To stop the service, just Select and Stop Service. The small icon will disappear from the notification area.
6) To check if the service is running, Select Status.
7) Press "SMS MSG" button to view SMS message
Note : The app relies on incoming caller number to return SMS message. Thus, private number, land/resident line or phone without caller ID will not work with the app.