Period Tracker MIA is a female calendar and 100% free app assistant for women.
Use MIA to remind you about your menstruation, PMS, ovulation, track your fertility, and so much more. You will also learn more about the menstrual cycle, birth control, pregnancy, ovulation calculator and period calendar. Aunt Flo comes to town! Are you ready?
Join 100,000+ of women around the world who trust their cycle to MIA Period Tracker ❤️
MIA WILL HELP YOU:
• To know what is the period, you can set up your menstruation calendar
• Keep track of your menstrual cycle in free feminine calendar, ovulation, period days and PMS. You’ll get reminders two days before your next period. MIA will help you identify patterns unique to your body, for example, when you are ovulating.
• Know your chances of getting pregnant. MIA will inform you about ovulation and peaks in your fertility.
• Track your sex drive, mood, weight, menstruation, birth control, daily activity, and basal temperature with interactive stickers.
• Get daily personal advice from our health experts based on your menstrual cycle, health condition, and mood.
• Learn more about female health from articles created by gynecologists, family psychologists, and dieticians.
WHAT MAKES MIA SPECIAL?
• A friendly and helpful chatbot assistant who knows everything about feminine health and can provide you with daily advice so you can track cycle.
• Highly accurate predictions and useful recommendations based on everything you log about your period, health and mood the more you use the MIA period and ovulation tracker.
MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE
Our mission is to be a helpful and trusted assistant in the pursuit of health and well-being. Find out more about your body, menstrual flow and ovulation with MIA.
We produce timely and engaging content from respected and credible sources. MIA will support and inspire you to know more about your health and live better. You will find articles that are easy to understand and informative. We work hard to provide you with highly relevant and useful information that is accurate and authoritative.
It is important to remember that MIA is a great tool as a calendar for women to track period. It helps to know more about your cycle and your body. But MIA isn’t contraception, that’s why it shouldn’t be used to prevent pregnancy. You will need proper contraception approved by gynecologist for that. Needless to say, it doesn’t protect you from STD’s too.
Being a woman can be hard, but you can improve your life with this smart application. You know when your menstruation is going to start with MIA, so you have enough time to prepare for visits from Aunt Flow.
We have all been there. You are going to have a busy day, and… oh, Aunt Flow is in town! Your period starts so unexpectedly and you aren’t prepared. The rest of the day is spent looking for tampons and checking the back of your pants or skirt. Luckily, we have technology that can help to monitor your menstrual cycle. MIA uses algorithms to predict when your period is likely to start and that isn’t all this amazing application can do for you. Even if your periods are irregular (yes, many women have an irregular menstrual cycle), you can use MIA to know more about your menses, ovulation, and fertility.
Want to know when your next period is coming? Feeling stressed about PMS? Want to get daily useful advice about female health? Want to know when your chances to conceive are high? Or when you are going to ovulate? Interested in learning more about female health and body?
All women, even those with irregular periods, can rely on this friendly female calendar.
We are happy to hear from MIA users - send your feedback, questions, and suggestions to email@example.com.
WANT MORE MIA?
Visit our website and blog: www.mia.health