You can Set as contact image (and Save,Share and much more) a specific profile picture. How? In Whatsapp application open a profile picture you want to save. Then open WhatsApp Profile. You can view that image and with single tap you can
- Share (Facebook,Twitter, Whatsapp, EMail,ecc)
- Set as Contact Image
- Set as Wallpaper
The application automatically understands the relative contact in your address book from the WhatsApp profile image
Do you want to know which photos your boyfriend/girlfriend has opened in WhatsApp? install this application on the same device where the WhatsApp application is installed and displays all the profile pictures.
You can learn information about the individual photos, delete them individually or totally
Can read Italian review on this site: http://www.tuttoandroid.net/applicazioni/app-nursery-whatsapp-foto-contatto-173773/
from TUTTOANDROID http://www.tuttoandroid.net
Unofficial Product. This application is the sole creation and responsibility of Matteo Boschi. This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with Whatsapp, names, trademarks, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners.
There are many other possibilities, such as:
- Cropping a part from a photo, with automatic face detection
- Searching for company logo
- Searching for clipart images, for example searching of drawn images of a fox when searching for Michael J. Fox.
- Import a picture from the gallery of the phone.
- Do you have problems or feature requests? Please don't give bad rates, but email us so we can help you.
You can also join and become community member and you will receive the beta version.
Contacts Importer is a quick and easy cross-platform solution to help you back up and import your contacts between Android, iphone, ipad, Symbian and Blackberry. Give yourself a secure Android backup and ensure you always have a quick accessible copy.
Import your whole address book between phones and tablets in one swift action.
Contacts can also be backed up to the cloud and managed online by registering an account at http://i.NQ.com to create your own personal NQ Space.
- Back up your contacts privately and securely to NQ Space
- Restore contacts directly from your NQ Space
- Backup contacts to your SD card
- Restore your address book from the SD card
- Manage your address book directly through your NQ Space and automatically sync on all your devices
For this many people miss out on important e-mail and comments, etc...
This application will fix this problem by checking and fixing auto-sync setting by interval you want.You will never miss out on important communications anymore!
Note: This application only works for master auto-sync setting.
SHARING MUST BE ENABLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, the simplest way to do this on Windows is to right click the folder you wish to synchronize select Share With and go with the instructions. Restart of the PC sometimes is needed when sharing for the very first time.
For best performance when screen goes off, configure WiFi sleep policy to Never and Best WiFi Performance in your device Settings-Wireless&Networks-WiFi Settings-Advanced (you may need to hit menu button to get to the Advanced).
Two and one-way sync.
Schedule sync by combination of interval, exact time of the day, weekday, when device connects to a specific WiFi router and when power charging.
Include/exclude filter for hidden, read protected, individual files/folders, file name pattern, file type (extension), file date.
VPN and Portable WiFi Hot Spot over cellular connections.
Wake up PC (WOL) either manually or on a scheduled sync.
Organize pictures by date and/or address.
Organize mp3 music by artist and/or album and rename to the original song name.
Cut, copy, paste, preview remote and local files.
Uses Windows shares, Samba on Linux and older Macs, CIFS (SMB) protocol.
Hidden sneaky costs: There are four premium (paid) features in this app: 1) Schedule with router 2) Weekly schedule 3) Include/Exclude directories and files, new extensions and regular expressions 4) Wake up PC before sync. One time ~3$ donation covers them all and any upcoming premium feature. Previous version 1$ per feature payments can be asked to refund by email if donation is made.
1) Insufficient resources error on Windows:
Check file path on Windows, paths are limited to 260 character after long files names were replaced with their short names.
Also looks like Windows sometimes is not fast enough to reclaim resources. Changing registry seems to help: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters\Size" 3
2) Devices with Android 4.4.2 update do not have write permission for external sd card. Nothing I can do about it. https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63879
3) Paid features sometimes do not unlock. Reinstalling app/waiting for a few hours usually resolves the issue.
4) App will fail without warning or error on file/directory names having more than 127 non- ASCII and 255 ASCII characters long.
5) Some routers with NAS capability (USB plug), have no permission to update time stamps on FAT volumes. Workaround - format usb flash drive or external hard drive NTFS.
6) Windows 8.1 seems to use email address instead of normal user name on some configurations.
7) Unsupported request error or incorrect disk is full message, computer probably does not support free space request. Set disk space limit to 0 in the app's Settings.
8) Order validation failed upon reinstallation - send me an email, will be fixed for the next version.
9) Directories ending with dot (.) are not supported neither by Samba nor by Windows. Exclude these directories using app's Filter.
This software was tested with PCs running Windows (XP, 7, 8), Linux. Works on Mac but was not officially tested.
Photo Sync is the answer!
Photo Sync automatically syncs your camera photos with several cloud services.
Currently supported services:
Your photos are automatically uploaded to private albums.
You can choose to resize them before uploading.
You can choose to only sync via WiFi connection.
This works as a new option in your Quick Contacts Badge.
To utilize this program, click on a contact's icon, in applications that support it (like "People", "Handcent SMS", etc.).
A new option will appear ("Photo") that will enlarge your contact's image to full screen.
Resolution of the displayed photo is according to your contact's properties:
- Google contacts are 96x96 (or 720x720 - for ICS/JB)
- Facebook photos are 300x300 (for Facebook for Android contacts)
This application does not appear in your Application List since it is activated when you click on a contact's icon (see Instructions above).
- Added support for own profile contact (shown in your quick settings pull down menu of JB) - new permission
- Removed unneeded permission (READ_CALL_LOG)
- Now contact pictures are shown in higher-resolution for devices that support it
- Added backward support for old Android versions (starting from Android 2.1)
- Added better UI notification for contacts with no image
- Tested on a wide variety of devices and Android versions
First release to Android Play.
- HTC Desire HD
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You're done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features:
Backup and restore to SD card
Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
b>Note: Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Helium Desktop Installer (non-rooted users):
Chrome browser user? Try the Chrome app: http://bit.ly/1zOvH2F
Not a Chrome user, or want the desktop installer? http://www.clockworkmod.com/carbon
Why do you need so many Permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Drive
Phone State - Uniquely identify phone for Android to Android sync
Read Logs - Debugging and bug reports
Wifi - Make sure scheduled backups only happen on wifi
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
*** Please note that in the Free version there is a limit of 20 contacts that can be transferred at one time. You can buy the Pro version which is ad free and does not have any limitation.
SyncMate for Android is just a sync client app!
The main sync software should be installed on your Mac
Go to http://www.sync-mac.com/downloads/ for additional download.
The sync notification service provides feedback about which accounts are actively syncing whether caused by Synker or some other mechanism.
The Accounts and Sync Inspector provides additional information about the accounts on your Android device and their auto-sync properties and sync settings. The inspector overview screen will allow you to toggle the state of the Android global auto-sync setting, force sync all accounts, cancel all pending/active syncs, and display a list of all sync-able accounts available on the device including non-user facing sync adapters. The inspector account detail page provides detailed information about an individual account including some interesting statistics such as total number of sync attempts per sync source, last successful sync time, last sync failure time, last sync failure message, and initial failure time. Also, the inspector account detail page will allow you to toggle the state of the Android auto-sync setting for the specific account/authority, force sync the account, cancel any active/pending syncs on that account, and edit the auto-sync period.
Check out the Synker FAQ.
Our YouTube channel with videos including Tasker and Synker as a plug-in.
Join the Synker beta tester community, for the latest and greatest!
Force Close on Vizio VTAB1008
Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
What can be transferred?
Contacts, calendar, text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o Between Galaxy devices with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
o From Android device to Galaxy device with Android 4.0 or higher (Mobile AP)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
Simply connect both your computer and smartphone to the same network and you are ready to go!
If you are having issues in connecting, kindly contact support for assistance, reasons for not being able to connect is:
1. Router is not allowing the request to pass through.
2. Your computer is not set to be visible on the network.
3. Firewall not allowing the windows app to connect to local network.
4. Anti-virus program might be blocking the windows application.
Available in the 13 languages:
7. Chinese (Simplified)
8. Chinese (Traditional)
This app requires a windows software to be installed. Please Check links below for download link:
Official website: http://droidmanager.co/more-products.html
Official Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105187170440188116100
Official Xda-Developers Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2673541
This permission is needed so the app can save received files to your phone memory.
2. Wi-Fi connection information
This permission is needed so that the app can scan your network and automatically find your computer.
3. View network connections & Full network access:
This permission is required to able to send and receive files via wifi.
4. Prevent device from sleeping:
This permission is required so the send and receive process continues if your android smartphone screen is turned off.
5. Modify system settings:
This permission while testing this app, might remove it in future updates after making sure it is not being used.
6. Control vibration:
This permission is needed so the app can vibrate your phone when a send or receive process is completed.
Main intention is to save battery life. You can disabled the automatic synchronization settings (which are constantly checking for new incoming email and lower your battery lifetime), and your mail will be checked at a user given time.
Start by opening the app on your phone and select the contacts you want to be able to send to.
The go to the message tab and select and create the messages that you want to be able to send.
That's all for setup.
Now launch the app on your Android Wear devices and send some SMS messages!
- The SMS messages will be sent from your phone to the numbers of your contact.
- This is a early version of the app, everything might not work perfectly. Please send me an e-mail if you are having any problems.
When playing the game and throwing the little panda you can earn credits. These credits can then be used to purchase a research factory in which you can develop power ups that will help you in the game.
Some of the power ups are:
Watch out for the moon! It will stop you!
This game also has a online high score (through open feint) which allows you to compare scores with friends.
The physics in the game are handled by box2d.
The background music is royalty free and produced by Dano Songs. Plese visit http://www.danosongs.com for more info about the music.
Throw a Panda has ads from mobclix. If the ads interrupt game play please let me know.
This is the first release of this game which is mostly tested on devices with 480x800 resolution. However, the game should work on every screen size.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or bug reports, please contact me through the developer e-mail listed below.
Have fun playing!
This is a beta, please provide constructive feedback and feel free to come with suggestions/improvements.
Awesome ideas are also welcome ;)
The current beta version has 16 levels, but more will be added soon! Stay tuned!
1.Long Press on any home screen.
2.Select Wallpapers and the live wallpapers.
Let your home screen come to life with small creatures moving around.
The small sperm like creatures move like comets and are attracted to the red pulsating dot. By touching the screen you can move the red dot!
Great to try on your friends or on yourself!
This is NOT a real breathalyzer! Your phone can NOT tell if you are drunk! It can not detect alcohol on your breath. It can't say if you had a beer too much.
Don't Drink and Drive!