InCommon is a simple way to beat addiction and problem habits with the power of social connection. The app makes it easier to discover and nurture healthy relationships with a peer support community where recovery matters.
Find help with one tap of a big “Get Help” button, and connect to who’s available first from trusted peer networks in seconds, not hours. Tap “Give Help” to discover not only like-minded people you can impact, but also personal joy, healing, and fulfillment.
Use InCommon to:
• Connect with the power of others’ stories and journeys.
• Share your story anonymously, and begin your recovery with community.
• Keep your identity safe and private while you focus on issues that matter.
• Invite discreetly to your InCommon network, so sobriety is just a tap away.
• Share your struggles in-app, instead of on open SMS and messengers.
• Check-in and grow daily — ups, downs, and everything in between belong here.
• Earn badges to encourage progress, and track how far you’ve come.
• Help others with your insight and change lives — no act is too small.
InCommon was borne of firsthand experience with porn and sex addiction, and will always welcome fellow human beings struggling with any addictive problems. No problem is too small, and no challenges are too great to overcome together.
You deserve a life you’re proud to live. You belong in the InCommon community.