• Create or open text file, read aloud it, or export text as audio file.
• A simple built-in browser: open your favorite website, let T2S read aloud for you.
• "Type Speak" mode: just read aloud what you typed
• Easy to use across apps:
> Copy-to-speak: turn on "copy-to-speak" in the settings, then you can copy text or URL from other apps, press the pop-up speak button
> Share text or URL to T2S
> on Android M(6.0)+ devices, you can selected text, and tap 'Speak' option form text selection menu
⚠ Some apps (such as Chrome browser) have text length limitations for sending to other apps via the text selection menu. you can use "copy-to-speak" or "share-to-speak" in this kind of apps, to avoid T2S accidental termination of reading due to received incomplete text.
• Please make sure you set right language for speech engine, otherwise it may not work properly
• Recommended Google speech engine, it has best compatibility with T2S Google speech engine:
• On some manufacturers' customized Android systems, you need change battery saver settings to allow the app to running in the background, otherwise the app will not work properly. #DontKillMyApp