Amazing game I seriously adore games with simulated particle physics, and this is my favourite one for Android. It's like Burning Sand for Android!
5+ stars Worth the 3 bucks, ultimate chemistry and/or science game. Only problem: Removed C4. Please make salt water an excellent conductor, as it is in real life. Sludge and chlorine cleanse the plague. Please add swithes, predetermined shapes, pure oxygen, amethyst, diamond, soap, ivory, ivy, wool, leaves, and fire retardant
Good port of powder toy to smartphone but the room is too small and environment parameters cannot be adjusted
Fantastic fun Truly an underrated game/simulation. Keep up the good work!
Amazing Reactions are great , and you can be free(you can just play)with anything for only .99
Mejor que su predecesor Si clono un foco y le echo gasolina no explota, no hay c4, las piedras no se hacen lava con el calor
- Added three new elements: Sponge, Electrode (-), and Electrode (+).
- Added eight new reactions.
- Upgraded share server to be compatible with upcoming iOS release.
- Minor UI improvements including larger element buttons.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Improvements to share menu reliability.
- Several bug fixes.
[More detailed changelog available at: http://reactionlab.hforsyth.com]
Simulate a chaotic double pendulum in real time and create beautiful patterns.