Imagine being able to say at the end of your life's journey: "Wow, what a ride!" And what better way to have a fulfilling, adventurous life than by creating a bucket list, and taking the necessary steps to cross off each item on your list?
Keep track of your Life To-Do List with this app.
Anonymously share your Bucket/Life List items with others or keep your dreams private.
See what others have put in their lists and be inspired.
Over 135,000 bucket list items shared so far.
6/29 Added Twitter
Bucket List Buddy will turn your mobile device into the ultimate bucket list. Use the simple, touch interface, and create goals you want to achieve in your lifetime. Need some extra motivation? Choose and attach photos to your entries, and then view them in the Gallery mode.
Its easy, fast, and convenient. No more hassling with pen and paper, or hunting down your list in that messy room of yours. You can always rely on your Bucket List Buddy!
** COMING SOON! **
+ Paid version with no ads.
+ Import / Export features.
+ Optimizations for tablets and larger displays.
Bucket List will help you keep that information. You will be able to add comments to your goals, add new goals, delete, and to save private goals.
There are two kind of goals.
* Private goals
* Public goals
The difference between these two is that if an extranger takes your device, that user won't be able to view private entries, nor access comments nor edit / delete any goal.
Your most deep desires will be totally hidden, so you don't have to worry when writting private content.
* You can now create categories and assign a colour for every one of them!
* Better navigation between pages!
* Application size is smaller now!
* Year 2013 removed!
* Ads are integrated now. If you don't like it, feel free to deactivate unchecking the checkbox in Settings :)
Now you can backup your wishes, and store them in SDCARD, so now, you should be able to change device and keep the wish list!
We developed this app with the intent to inspire you to dream the impossible, take a leap of faith, and do things outside your comfort zone. We want this app to be a reminder for us to keep asking the questions 'Would I be satisfied with what I have done in my life if I were to die tomorrow?' ; 'Have I taken enough risk in this life?' ; 'Will I have any regrets with my life if death is upon me?'
With this in mind, this app enables you to upload inspirational photo alongside your dream so they can motivate you to take the crucial first step to accomplish your dream.
The app also categorizes your bucket list into Must Do and Nice to Do List so you can easily mark dreams that fall under Must Do List by a touch of a finger. You can jot down all things that satisfy your senses in the Nice to Do List. Must Do List should list things that really matter; it should make you evaluate your priorities in life. Checking off dreams in the Must Do section should create a sense of meaning to your life. You still want to do the things in the Nice to Do list because there are times that we should rest and rewind.
We also want this app to be fun and allow you to share your bucket list with your Facebook friends and to see your friends' public bucket list. You get to choose which entries in your bucket list that you want to make public or keep private. You can also choose to share some private dreams with certain individuals via emails or other means.
NOTE: you can use your device's web browser app (Google Chrome, Firefox, etc) and download images from the web (from website such as http://images.google.com) and save the images to your Android Image Gallery. The bucket list app will then allow you to select the images you downloaded from the Android Gallery.
Known Issue : Adding photos will not work in Android Honeycomb Tablets. We are working to fix this issue.
Privacy is guaranteed. The app does NOT ask for internet permissions. So you can be sure NOTHING is sent to any server.
Now only for $0.99 cents one time cost. Lifetime FREE updates.
- Add unlimited photos
- Edit bucket list entries.
- Record location everytime you add an entry.
- Add date and time when you completed a bucket list entry.
- Add photos that you took during your trip.
- Add multiple notes
- Add memorable events and more.
Looking for a ton of things to do before you kick the "Bucket"? This checklist will help you keep track of everything on your list. Take a look below at everything you can do:
- Comes pre-populated with over 530 items
- Add/Delete Lists
- Duplicate Old Lists so you don't have to start over
- Add New Tasks
- Add New Items
- Delete Unwanted Items
- Set Alarms to remind yourself of items you still need to do
- Add Notes for more clarification
- Set a Priority to items (High, Medium, Low)
- Edit the Names of Items
- Sort Your Lists Alphabetically or by Priority (Menu Item)
kw: check, check list, to do, things, stuff, need, want, die, death, end, life
Quickly add wishes by scanning bar codes (e.g. books, software,...) or iWish QR codes.
This app is the mobile extension of the iwish.be website
For just $2 more, you can also get "Ultimate Checklist" that includes 52+ occasions and 12,000+ items including "Before I Die" and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
The app does NOT request for any permission. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed. Comes with FREE lifetime updates.
- Add new items
- Add new categories
- Thumb friendly check/uncheck option
- Hide checked items
- Unhide checked items
- Option to check all
- Option to uncheck all, so you can reuse the list again.
- Rearrange items
- Edit existing items (long press on any item for option to edit)
- Edit existing categories (long press on any category for option to edit)
- Delete existing items (long press on any item for option to delete)
- Delete existing categories (long press on any category for option to delete)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
keywords: bucket list, death, die
Don’t lie to yourself! Tell what you want to do, where you want to go, and who you want to talk to!
Admit your wishes to yourself and share it with others!
Chekit allows people to share useful experiences and everyday tips and knowhow and create their own Checklist out of them.
• Explore Useful Tips and Knowhow!
Discover things you might need from a constantly growing pool of tips and experiences.
The card view interface makes the discovery process a snap!
• Share Your Experiences!
Your seemingly simple experiences can provide useful information to others.
Don’t hold back ! You can do it just with comments.
• Take Useful Checklists!
Collect interesting tips and know-how and put them together to create your own handy Checklist.
You can easily check off items from your Checklist on your smartphone.
Chekit allows you to find and share:
• How to Make Drip Coffee with the Pour Over Method
• Things to Know Before Getting into a Relationship
• Where to Go Great Places for a Second Date
• Financial Tips for People Starting Their Careers
• Things to Do When Preparing for Your Wedding
• Things to Do in Seoul
• Where to Stay in Seoul on a Budget
• How to Teach Your Cat to Shake Hands
• How to Pick Furniture for Newlyweds
• How to Pack for a Backpacking
• Things to Have Essential Apps for Android phones
• How to Park Perfectly
• How to Cure a Hangover
• Things to Do Before You Die for Single Women
Plus many more!! Check it!