Medically reviewed and selected for "Best Meditation Apps of 2014" by HEALTHLINE.COM.
You can enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and benefits of meditation now without prior experience. Take a Break has been developed by Richard and Mary Maddux, creators of the popular Meditation Oasis podcast. Featuring two popular meditations from the podcast, the app gives you the option to listen with or without music.
WITH THIS APP YOU CAN:
✓ RELAX EASILY and quickly as you are voice-guided step by step
✓ CHOOSE from two relaxing audios:
★ Work Break Relaxation (7 min.)
★ Stress Relief Meditation (13 min.)
✓ LISTEN with or without MUSIC
✓ READ instructions to support and enhance your experience
✓ Get support on the Meditation Oasis website
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast, CDs and smartphone apps.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor, stress management consultant and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
- Alternate between work, break and long break periods
- Set your preferred work and break lengths
- Play sound and/or vibrate at break time
- Shows current schedule and lets you skip to another period
Break Time encourages healthy computer usage but it is not a substitute for medical advice. If you are already feeling any discomfort, speak to your doctor.
The following permissions are needed -
For application features:
I'd love to hear any suggestions or feedback you want to give.
The Benefits of Stretching
• Improves circulation and boosts your immunity
• Improves balance and coordination
• Helps alleviate or even eliminate neck, back, waist and shoulder pains
• Helps you lose weight by burning fats
• Makes you feel more energized and relaxed
The Benefits of Eye Exercises
Our eyes need regular exercise to keep them healthy. Especially if you spend lots of time in front of computer or TV. Regularly exercising your eyes will naturally improve your vision and prevent you from wearing glasses.
Keywords: stretches, stretching exercises, eye exercises, healthy, lose weight, back pain, neck, waist, shoulder, pain, stress relief, health fitness, stretching for flexibility, apps, app, sitting exercises, for desk office workers
Take A Break is a fully customizable application that targets those that lose track of time and end up studying or working for way too long at once. Studies have shown that taking breaks allows the brain to rest and absorb that information. Thus, in this application, through a simple selection, users can choose to study for 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, or 60 minutes before the application notifies you to take a break.
During this break, grab a coffee, stretch or simply rest your mind.
- One time notification or Recurring notification for set amount of time
- Rotating list of motivational quotes
- Customizable action bar and background colours
This is an open source application. Source code can be found at https://github.com/jeanielam/TakeABreak
- API Levels 19+ (Android versions 4.4+) API offer only inexact alarms. This suggests that alarms set for 1 minute are not notified at exactly one minute, but closely within the range.
- Setting frequent alarms may result in a battery drain, as phone must wake up each time the alarm is being notified.
- If application force closes upon opening, please try to clear application data.
Please email me if you find that there are random sporadic notifications. This should be fixed with this update.
The Best App of 2013 in App Store finally come to Google Play!
It's an amazing app to help over 3,000,000 people drink water regularly over the world.
Plant Nanny combines health with fun to remind you to drink water regularly.
The cute plant keeps you company every day by living in your phone.
In order to keep it alive and help it grow,
you must give it water at certain periods of time.
- Various cute and lovely plants
- Different kinds of flowerpots
- All kinds of common cups for drinking
- Changing scene from day to night
- Drinking history
- Sharing your joys and plant with friends on Facebook
Let's grow your health and plants together!
Have any problems or any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at email@example.com
Follow us on http://twitter.com/4desireservice
Find us on http://facebook.com/fourdesire.inc
Visit us at http://fourdesire.com/
Many of us spend too much time sitting down during the day, which can often result in complications and pains in our lower backs. Fortunately few simple exercises and stretches can help to regain some of the strength and flexibility in the back and alleviate the backache
This app not only suggests exercises to do, but provides regular gentle (or vigorous if you wish so) reminders at pre-set times. Each reminder includes the exercise graphic, making it easier to recall the routine. Keep it up and hopefully your back pain can be reduced or prevented altogether
The app is a free trial and after few days of use, you will be prompted for a small payment
Our databases are composed from number of well-known and respectable sources and the information we provide is correct to the best of our knowledge. Yet, please be aware that any information provided through this app is for guidance only and should never be taken as a medical advice
Here at Clockwork Perfect we strive to make quality applications that are efficient, robust, attractive and easy to use. You can rely on us to continuously improve our products, enhancing their usefulness, your experience and maximising your value for money
If you like this app, we would be grateful if you could give it five star rating and a positive review. If however you have any concerns or questions, please do share them with us on firstname.lastname@example.org
All trademarks and copyrighted content are the property of their respective owners
To use the Stretch Timer, select how long you want to hold your stretches for and click start. Lets say you select 30 seconds. The timer will then play a sound every 30 seconds until you click stop.
Again, the Stretch Timer counts down the amount of time needed to hold a stretch. Once the time has elapsed, it plays a sound notification and then restarts counting automatically.
- Ihre Gesundheit ist unsere Aufgabe...
Wer seinen Arbeitsalltag größtenteils mit Büroarbeit bestreitet, hat eine enorme Belastung auf seiner Wirbelsäule. Am Schreibtisch sitzen, Computerarbeit, telefonieren usw. bedeutet einen enormen, statischen Stress für den Körper und Ihre Gesundheit.
Die Folgen davon sind häufig:
- Stress bei der Arbeit
- Ausstrahlungen in den Arm usw.
Viele können davon ein Lied singen.
Um es gar nicht erst soweit kommen zu lassen und fit zu bleiben oder um den Teufelskreis von Verspannungen, Kopfschmerzen, Rückenschmerzen usw. zu unterbrechen, helfen schon ein paar kleine Übungen.
Sie sind an jedem Arbeitsplatz ausführbar und beanspruchen nur ganz wenig Zeit.
Mit unserer Gesundheitsapp haben wir Ihnen 15 wichtige Übungen für die Hauptproblembereiche Nacken, Schulter und Rücken ausgesucht. Nach einer Einleitungsübung wählt das Programm zufällig immer aus jedem Bereich eine Übung aus.
Sie werden durch kurze Filme bei den Aufgaben begleitet.
Mit dieser Gesundheitsapp erhalten Sie aufwendig gestaltete Filmanimationen zur Vorbeugung von Rückenschmerzen, Kopfschmerzen usw., die von einer qualifizierten Physiotherapeutin, mit über 20 Jahren Berufserfahrung, erklärt werden.
Viel Spaß mit den Animationen aus unserer Gesundheitsapp "Fit im Büro" wünscht Ihnen
Ihr Team vom Therapiezentrum Wencke Heyden-Thiel
Fit im Büro - Hinweis:
Bei akuten Rücken- oder Nackenschmerzen informieren Sie sich bitte, bevor Sie mit der Gesundheitsapp starten, bei Ihrem Arzt.
Fit im Büro - Die Gesundheitsapp hilft Ihnen bei:
Rückenschmerzen, Kopfschmerzen, Verspannung, Armschmerzen, Stress bei der Arbeit, Erhaltung Ihrer Gesundheit
Fit im Büro - Stichwörter:
Rückenschmerzen, Kopfschmerzen, Verspannung, Armschmerzen, Stress bei der Arbeit, Gesundheitsapp, Gesundheit
- Getting alert for missed calls
- Getting alert for unread sms
- Automatically starting this alert service when phone restarts
- Set alert tone for missed calls and unread sms
- Set start and end time for getting alerts for missed call and unread sms. This way you can avoid disturbance in night.
Its two person game.
Its an old game where one person writes a word (may be a movie name or country or actor name or sports player etc etc ) and then hides some alphabets of it. Then other person guesses the missing alphabets.
This application gives:
- Enter text
- Hide alphabets
- Ask other person to guess missing alphabets
Fun for Kids to learn new words
I am using it in delhi city and not aware of it can be used elsewhere.
One can use it if spectranet internet/broadband login url given it something like 188.8.131.52.
You can do some settings on it to suite your needs like:
- spectranet/citycom start url for logon
- Takes spectranet/citycom internet broadband login username and password
- Does login
- show status of internet broadband login
- logsoff from spectranet/citycom internet broadband
- autologon to spectranet/citycom internet broadband can be set
- remember password settings can be done
- notification can be enabled/disabled
Open app and enable service. It will keep phone app in front during a call.
Quickly send back SMS for a missed call or rejected call. You select from list of quick sms text that you can configure and send SMS. It opens up default SMS manager on your phone to edit and send text.
Its useful to respond back quickly silently in SMS to phone call while in meeting, travel etc.
It provides a list of default SMS text. You can add/edit/delete these as per your need.
I have tried to make it German, French and Spanish friendly too.
- It shows up list of quick text to send in SMS to recent missed call contact
- It opens up automatically on a missed or rejected call
- You can use last 3 missed call contacts
- Click on missed call image to switch to next contact number
- Press on any item to add / edit / delete quick text.
- Press on "+" button at bottom to add new quick text
- Press settings to reset list to default