You can enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and benefits of meditation now without prior experience. Take a Break has been developed by Richard and Mary Maddux, creators of the popular Meditation Oasis podcast. Featuring two popular meditations from the podcast, the app gives you the option to listen with or without music.
WITH THIS APP YOU CAN:
✓ RELAX EASILY and quickly as you are voice-guided step by step
✓ CHOOSE from two relaxing audios:
★ Work Break Relaxation (7 min.)
★ Stress Relief Meditation (13 min.)
✓ LISTEN with or without MUSIC
✓ READ instructions to support and enhance your experience
✓ Get support on the Meditation Oasis website
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast, CDs and smartphone apps.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor, stress management consultant and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
More from developer
- Getting alert for missed calls
- Getting alert for unread sms
- Automatically starting this alert service when phone restarts
- Set alert tone for missed calls and unread sms
- Set start and end time for getting alerts for missed call and unread sms. This way you can avoid disturbance in night.
I am using it in delhi city and not aware of it can be used elsewhere.
One can use it if spectranet internet/broadband login url given it something like 22.214.171.124.
You can do some settings on it to suite your needs like:
- spectranet/citycom start url for logon
- Takes spectranet/citycom internet broadband login username and password
- Does login
- show status of internet broadband login
- logsoff from spectranet/citycom internet broadband
- autologon to spectranet/citycom internet broadband can be set
- remember password settings can be done
- notification can be enabled/disabled
Quickly send back SMS for a missed call or rejected call. You select from list of quick sms text that you can configure and send SMS. It opens up default SMS manager on your phone to edit and send text.
Its useful to respond back quickly silently in SMS to phone call while in meeting, travel etc.
It provides a list of default SMS text. You can add/edit/delete these as per your need.
I have tried to make it German, French and Spanish friendly too.
- It shows up list of quick text to send in SMS to recent missed call contact
- It opens up automatically on a missed or rejected call
- You can use last 3 missed call contacts
- Click on missed call image to switch to next contact number
- Press on any item to add / edit / delete quick text.
- Press on "+" button at bottom to add new quick text
- Press settings to reset list to default
Its two person game.
Its an old game where one person writes a word (may be a movie name or country or actor name or cricket player etc etc ) and then hides some alphabets of it. Then other person guesses the missing alphabets.
This application gives:
- Enter text
- Hide alphabets
- Ask other person to guess missing alphabets
Fun for Kids to learn new words