Dear HitBox. Name of your old company was great, and even Azubu had a interesting name.. "SmashCast" sounds like a type of porno or a cam site, the new logo looks very outdated, and even feels like you guys lost your selves somewhere I suggest azubu and HitBox rethink the layout of the new website, rename it again and get a logo that doesn't look like its from the 90's you want a logo that is catchy and simple but not so simple it looks like a firework or a spat on the wall. I loved HitBox from day one but this... This hurts man.
Hitbox was a nice site, smashcast sounds like a bad porn site, also it's quite funny that hitbox apps notifications still work... But that's all its got and they are around 30 mins to 1h late
After the fusion of Hitbox and Azubu to Smashcast this app is obviously useless now. So download the one for the new service.
They just updated it so now it's literally just a splash screen telling you to get the new app
So I just downloaded the app just to be told to download a different one? Come on, seriously?
this app is trash. .01/1,000. sucks.
- Added deep linking support
- Improved stability
- Updated React Native to 0.41.2 Version
- Fixed viewers count issue
- fixed following and view counter issue
- hide viewer count in search results when channels are not live
- No spinner for offline streams
- lock home and, games, search and user pages on portrait mode
- fixed image caching issue in featured section
- sort search results by viewer count