Onkyo’s Remote App allows owners to integrate wireless audio stored on an Android device into their Onkyo home network system. The app operates over a wireless LAN and enables a range of remote control functions, such as volume and tone control and input selection.
• Wirelessly streams music stored on an Android device
• Operates general remote-control functions (e.g. play, stop, power on/off)
• Controls multi-zone audio
• Selects input source, network source, and radio station
• Adjusts tone control, listening modes, and speaker volume
• Displays content information
• Compatible with Spotify Connect
• Compatible with Onkyo’s existing RI (Remote Interactive) system
*For details on RI-compatible systems, please refer to the Onkyo website.
*This application program does not support tablet devices.
*This application program does not support smartphones in QVGA or HVGA resolution.
Compatible Onkyo Models:
• All network A/V receivers released in 2010/11/12/13, TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver, T-4070 Network Stereo Tuner, and CR-N755*
*All models may require a firmware update available for download at the Onkyo website.
Timeline sample sequencer, including ability to match loop BPM to project BPM, allow you to pitch one shots and loops up and down, as well as have 3 insert FX per track with automation.
Quickly make music using samples and loops, similar to Sony's ACID software or Apple's garageband. Please Note: Reloop does not record sound at this time !
Real time live loop audition - hear how a loop will sound while currently playing what's already programmed.
You can get additional FREE samples from the market! Look for "Reloop Pak". OR load your own samples too on to your sdcard. Get TONS more free samples from http://www.musicradar.com's sample download page
Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from Music on your device and load them right into ReLoop!
PLEASE NOTE: ReLoop has recently been updated with realtime timestretching. You need a good processor, at *minimum* 800mhz, but recommended 1000mhz (1Ghz) processor in order to run many tracks at once.
● WAV import - LOAD YOUR OWN samples and loops from SDCARD.
● 3 real-time FX : Delay, Low pass filter, and Distortion.
● Parameter Automation: Record mixer and FX adjustments during playback.
● CHANGE PITCH on each event on the timeline to build melodies
● SLICE loops and rearrange.
● SNAP up to 1/16, or turn off SNAP and lay samples wherever you want.
● COPY/PASTE samples or entire blocks
● WAV Export.
● 24 bit WAV import support, no need to convert your samples or loops to use them. Use samples from loopmasters, primeloops, etc, right away.
● Uses as much screen space as you have, works great on Galaxy tablet screens.
● Easy to use interface - Drag/Drop loops on the timeline.
- TAP a track number to bring up a screen to load a sample or loop to that track.
- LONG PRESS a track number to bring up the FX dialog for that track.
- TOUCH AND DRAG TO THE RIGHT off a track number to add it's sample to the timeline
- LONG PRESS a sample to select it for further editing.
- LONG PRESS a sample AND DRAG TO THE LEFT OFF THE SCREEN to delete the sample from the timeline.
- LONG PRESS a sample and move it left to right to move its position on the timeline.
- CHECK THE MENU for even more operations such as slice, copy, undo, snap, etc.
● CD quality sound (44Khz 16bit stereo).
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings and songs
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.
Open FL Studio or Deckadance on your computer plus IL Remote on your mobile device and the connection is automatic.
NOTE: Requires Android 3 or higher. FL Studio 11.1+ OR Deckadance 2.3+
Control FL Studio instantly or link your favorite instrument and effect plugins just as you can with any MIDI controller. Use a phone, tablet or any combination with up to 15 devices simultaneously.
Use the included controller tabs covering functions including; Transport Controls, MIDI Keyboard, FPC control, Harmonizer Keyboard, Performance Mode (Clip Launcher), Gross Beat FX, Mixer and more. If the control you want isn't available then you can create your own.
IL Remote allows you to add custom tabs and add controls including Pads, Faders, Knobs, Jog Wheels, Mixer, Clip Launcher, X/Y Controls, Piano Keyboard, Harmonic Grid and Containers. There is a complete range of customization options for each control so that you can create virtually any virtual MIDI controller to suit your needs.
Please see the user manual here:
Trouble with Wi-Fi connection see here:
User forums (log in or create a free account to access):
Use the SoundTouch™ app to control your SoundTouch™ system from a smartphone or tablet. When connected to a SoundTouch™ system, you can stream music instantly, or explore Internet radio, available music services, and your music library. Personalize the Presets to your favorite music and stations.
• Control your SoundTouch™ system from your smartphone or tablet
• Provides fast access to your favorite music
• Quickly set your preferred music and stations to Presets
• Explore a wide-range of global and local Internet radio stations
• Access the music services available in your region
• Keep track of your recently-played music
• Control one or multiple systems in the home, from any room
• Play the same music throughout your home, or listen to different music in different rooms
Control your Pioneer VSX or SC AVR (Receiver) from your Android handset or tablet over your Wi-Fi network, just like the Pioneer iOS app iControl AV / iControlAV does.
You will be setup and enjoying your music collection from your chair in no time at all.
The most frequently used functions are all here, practically designed, simply presented and very easy to use. The app has been extensively tested and offers robust operation.
Designed for 2010 models but supports almost all models with a LAN connection, EXCEPT models designed for Pioneer's 'ControlApp' such as the following: VSX-42, VSX-527-K, VSX-822-K, VSX-827-K, VSX-1022-K.
Please test basic functionality by downloading the FREE VSX Lite app first.
Internet Radio is not supported by VSX Remote on models that require Pioneer vTuner to manage stations.
• Support for three zones.
• Control Power ON/OFF, Mute ON/OFF and Input Selection for the all zones, (if AVR has capability).
• Zone Volumes can also be controlled by the device hardware Volume buttons, (if AVR has capability).
• Home Media Gallery (HMG) support; partial support only on very small screens.
• Surround Sound selection from main display or directly from Surround Sound screens.
• Internet Radio module which displays all 24 pre-set stations and allows you to select.
• Tuner module which allows you to scroll through all your pre-sets, you can even give each one a relevant name.
• Two way communications with the AVR, changes and information on the AVR are reflected on the app.
• Show/Hide inputs and also Zones 2 and 3.
• Portrait and Landscape orientations are now supported on 7" to 10” tablet devices.
• Advertisement free app.
The app will prompt for the IP address of the AVR, enter it, and you're away, the app will auto connect from that point on.
This is not an official Pioneer application.
You need at least Clementine 1.2.1 to use this remote!
With this application you can control the music player "Clementine" while you are sitting on your couch eating potato chips.
You have access to your library, playlists, read the lyrics while listening to your favourite song, enjoy the cover art, ...
If you receive a call or want to make one, you don't have pause the current track, Clementine Remote lowers the volume for you!
You want to hear the current track or album while you are on the go? No problem, download them with one click to your phone! No need to plug in a USB cable, it works via wifi! You can even download whole playlists!
* Control player
* Download songs from Clementine to your phone
* Browse your library
* Displays the cover art
* Read the lyrics
* Rate, Love and ban tracks
* Change the volume
* Volume lowers when you receive a call
* Shuffle / Repeat playback
* Playlist selection
* Lockscreen Controls (Android 4.0+)
* Clementine Network Discovery: You don't have to enter the ip, Clementine Remote finds Clementine Players itself in the network!
Download Clementine 1.2.1 from here: http://www.clementine-player.org/downloads
* The remote control is disabled by default. You have to activate it in the settings. *
* Downloads are disabled by default. You have to activate it in the setting, too *
This application is licensed under the GNU GPLv3.
If you have questions, suggestions etc. please write an e-mail.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Check if you are connected to a wifi network.
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Get your current ip address.
android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Is needed for Clementine Network Discovery.
android.permission.INTERNET: To connect to Clementine.
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: The device is in partial wake mode when connect to increase stability.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: Is needed to detect calls and lower Clementine volume.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For downloading songs.
com.android.vending.BILLING: Is needed for doing donations.
Control iTunes via Wi-Fi. Choose your favorite artists, genres, albums and playlists as if you're at your PC or Mac. Play music on your computer and AirPlay speakers, and adjust volume with total control. Rate tunes, add to Up Next and more.
• Browse by Artist, Genre, Album, Playlists
• Adjust volume using phone controls
• Select AirPort Express and AppleTV speakers
• Adjust individual AirPlay volumes
• Item menus for advanced options
• Rate tracks and view ratings
• Add tracks to Up Next
• Shuffle, repeat, repeat all
• Stay-connected/Wi-Fi auto-reconnect
• Connect to multiple iTunes
• Start Genius from current track
• Search your iTunes library
• Tablet support
• Home, lock screen widgets
• Pause on phone call (requires phone permission)
• Pro quality, easy to use
See what others are saying: http://hyperfine.com/remoteforitunes/share
Make sure to try our free Trial version before purchasing.
Requires iTunes 10 or 11 for Mac or Windows. Works on Android tablets and phones.
Buy the best, most reliable and compatible iTunes remote available for Android today, and start enjoying music all over again.
Note that application features, user-interface and appearance vary with device's Android version. Android version 4.0.3+ shown.
iTunes, AirPort, AirPlay and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The application allows you to operate HDD AUDIO PLAYER easily using specialized functions that are only possible in a mobile application, such as the “Full Browser” function (tablets only).
This application has the following features:
- Easy operation of HDD AUDIO PLAYER using your mobile device
By installing HDD Audio Remote on your smartphone or tablet, you can remotely select and play tracks, change playback volume, stop playback and more, instead of operating the HDD AUDIO PLAYER directly. You can also select Internet radio programs.
- Creating and editing playlists
You can create and edit playlists with your favorite tracks.
- Editing the music information of a track
You can edit the details of tracks.
HDD Audio Remote supports the following HDD AUDIO PLAYER models. (as of Sept., 2013)
- The functions of HDD Audio Remote may vary depending on the HDD AUDIO PLAYER model.
- The app now supports the "Music Transfer" function (transferring music files to the player from a mobile device).
- The app now supports the "Edit SensMe™ channels" function.
- It is now possible to set oversampling (HAP-Z1ES only).
- Album art has been added to the playlist track screen and Favorites screen.
- Operability improved.
- Now supporting Merge Albums.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by album or folder.
- Music info can now be edited by folder or file.
- Disc No. now reflected when sorting by album track.
- Sleep timer setting times added.
- Operability improved.
- Now supports radiko.jp (Japan models only).
- Folder display added.
- Tracks (files), albums and folders can now be deleted.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by individual track (file).
- Music info editing function improved.
- Operability improved.
1) The following new functions were added:
- Sort (change order of album list or track list)
- HDD Content Search
- vTuner Station Search
- Cross Service Search (Search for content related to music being played back)
2) Now supports new software for HDD Audio Player.
3) Operability improved.
* Fast auto discovery of your receiver (must support DLNA)
* Sending MP3 files directly to the receiver (must support DLNA)
* Shows changes made with the original remote control (IR) or directly on the receiver without delay.
* Speaker protection. Volume handling is done like on a real receiver. So immediately switching to maximum volume is not possible.
* Displays data which are shown on the receivers On Screen Display.
* Display dimming setting
* Demo Mode (no receiver needed)
This is the first version so expect further features to come. Seeking in MP3 files not yet supported.
This App was developed using a DENON AVR 1713.
AVR-4311, AVR-4306, AVR-3313, AVR-3312, AVR-3311, AVR-2313, AVR-2312, AVR-2113, AVR-1912
In general all Denon receivers with a network connection should work. However every model has special features not available on others. I cannot test it on every possible model, so if you have special needs for your model please contact me via e-mail.
This App makes your Android device a wireless speaker.
How it works:
Download Windows or Linux executables on your machine depending on the OS
Run WiFi Audio Android App and Press start, you will see IP address of mobile device in the bottom
after that run Windows/Linux application and put mobile device's IP address in the IP address field and then press start on PC application. Now all audio coming out from PC will be send to mobile device and you will hear audio on mobile device.
Links to download PC's Application:
Windows XP with Wave Mix/Stereo MIx
Windows Vista or above
Linux PC with Pulse Audio
Key Features :
- Plays OGG , WAV , AIFF , MIDI , AAC , MP3 ,OTA, MP2 , S3M , MOD , MTM , UMX , MP1 , XM , MO3 , M4A files
- 5 band graphic equalizer
- Browse and play your music by albums , artists , genres , songs , folders and playlists
- Play or shuffle by albums , artists , genres , songs , folders and playlists
- Built in mp3 cutter
- Sleep timer
- Create and edit playlist
- Lockscreen play
- 6 home screen widgets
- Music search
- Bass and treble equalizer adjustment
This app is based on vanilla code .
vanilla code: https://github.com/kreed/vanilla
Copyright (C) 2012 Christopher
send your suggestions on email@example.com
This app is written because other Sonos apps are too slow for the most simple tasks (like volume control).
The app is not a replacement for the official Sonos Controller app, but merely serves as a quick remote for your Sonos system.
Furthermore, it allows you to configure the music that you would like to start automatically on your Sonos Zoneplayers as soon as you connect to your home Wi-Fi and to mute music when a phone call is active.
------ Features ------
• Autodiscovery of your Sonos Zoneplayers.
• Playback (play, pause, stop) & Volume control
• Group zones (un-group by clicking the stop button on the specific zone widget)
• Quick access to your favorite radio stations, Sonos playlists, Line-in, Sonos Favorites
• Quick search and play Albums, Artists, Tracks
• Support for multiple widgets, each controlling a zone and having its own color.
• Start official Sonos app (big widget only)
• Zone and group volume control
• Sleep Timer
• Auto-play (selected music starts automatic when connect to your home Wi-Fi) for each zone with optional confirmation.
• Auto-mute on active phone call
• Volume/Play/Pause control from the notification bar
------ Manual ------
[Adding your ZonePlayers]
• The first time you place a widget on your home-screen, you have to configure your Sonos Zoneplayer(s).
You can either fill in the IP address(es) manually or autodiscover them.
• You will only be allowed to add IP addresses of Zoneplayers that are currently accessible, because the app
will automatically fetch info (like the name of the zone) from the Zoneplayer.
• Once you have configured all Zoneplayers, you can hit the 'Place Widget' button and it will ask you which one of the
configured/discovered Zoneplayers you want to control with the widget that you are currently adding to the home-screen. You can also change the color of the widget so that you can easily distinguish between your different Zoneplayers. Both color and opacity can be changed.
• Each time you add a new QuickSonosWidget widget to your home-screen, you will get the same configuration screen, where you can add/remove Zoneplayers.
• With the Volume Control buttons (below and above the name of the zone on the home-screen widget), you can control the volume
of that zone. Group volume can be controlled by clicking the name of the zone.
• The Play/Pause button will start/pause the music on the Zoneplayer
• The Stop button will stop the music
• With the Join button, you can link the player, attached to this widget, to another player that is currently active (playing). If multiple other players are playing different sources (queue, radio station, ...) you get a pop-up containing a list of the other configured/discovered Zoneplayers that can be grouped to the
Zoneplayer of this widget. If there is only one other source playing on your other players, it will automatically join that source.
• With the Music button, you get a pop-up where you can choose between Radio Station, Sonos Playlist, Line-In, Sonos Favorite, search for Album. Artist or Track.
Here you can also define if the selected source should be started automatically next time you connect to your home Wi-Fi.
• With the Info button, you get a pop-up with info: play state (PLAYING, STOPPED), current track, album, artist, radio station, group master, ...
• Starts the official Sonos app
• Configure a sleep timer
[Sonos Zone Icon]
• Configure auto-play/mute options and the color of the widget
------ DEBUGGING ------
If you encounter any issue, you can always click the "Email Log" button in the configure screen of the app to send the logging to us so we can investigate the issue.
------ DISCLAIMER ------
Not affiliated with Sonos, Inc. To learn more about Sonos and download the official Sonos app, please visit www.sonos.com/support.
The SilverCrest IR Control app allows you to navigate between different functions, change radio station, set the volume and much more.
The app supports the following functions (in conjunction with a compatible SilverCrest Internet Radio):
- Access to Internet radio stations and podcasts
- DAB/DAB+ digital radio stations (depending on model)
- FM radio stations (depending on model)
- Music playback from UPnP and USB memory devices (depending on model)
- Internet radio control
Use the SilverCrest IR Control app:
First, install the SilverCrest IR Control App. Please note that the smartphone or tablet and your Internet radio need to be connected to the same wireless network. Switch your Internet radio to ""Internet Radio"" mode and start the app. When it first starts up, the app shows you all available Internet radio stations. Select the Internet radio station you want from the list to use the app. When prompted, enter the valid PIN. The default pin is ""1234"".
When delivered, the SilverCrest IR Control app can only be used in ""Internet Radio"" mode,
it cannot be used in the other modes (Standby, AUX-in, FM radio, DAB radio, USB playback). If you wish to use the app to control the internet radio in all modes, you need to select ""YES"" in the internet radio's menu under [System settings > Network > Keep network connected]. Then use the Internet radio once in ""Internet Radio"" mode to establish the wireless connection.
For additional information, consult the operating manual for your SilverCrest Internet Radio.
- Instantly scans your music library, your Google Music account, and your Last.fm app to track your favorite artists.
- Import your favorite artists from your Facebook, Pandora, or Last.fm accounts.
- Get a personalized, local concert calendar for your bands.
- Notifications when new concerts are announced, pushed to your phone
- For every concert, see the line-up, venue, map, all the ticket options, invite friends, or add to your device's calendar.
- Browse all events in your city or any city worldwide. Add/edit more locations.
- For ICS users:
* handy home screen widgets for your plans and recently added events so you don’t miss out.
* use Android Beam to share concerts directly with your friends.
- Customize your tracked artist list, so you never miss your favorite bands live.
- Browse the full tour schedule for your favorite artists.
- Keep track of your concert plans.
If you have problems with the app, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and include your Songkick username, if you have one.
“If I had to choose one concert recommendation service above all the others, I would pick Songkick.”
“With 100,000 concerts on its global database, Songkick dominates the listings market.”
-- The Guardian
“Songkick isn’t the only music listings site… But Songkick has emerged as the leader.”
-- New York Times