Onkyo’s Remote App allows owners to integrate wireless audio stored on an Android device into their Onkyo home network system. The app operates over a wireless LAN and enables a range of remote control functions, such as volume and tone control and input selection.
• Wirelessly streams music stored on an Android device
• Operates general remote-control functions (e.g. play, stop, power on/off)
• Controls multi-zone audio
• Selects input source, network source, and radio station
• Adjusts tone control, listening modes, and speaker volume
• Displays content information
• Compatible with Spotify Connect
• Compatible with Onkyo’s existing RI (Remote Interactive) system
*For details on RI-compatible systems, please refer to the Onkyo website.
*This application program does not support tablet devices.
*This application program does not support smartphones in QVGA or HVGA resolution.
Compatible Onkyo Models:
• All network A/V receivers released in 2010/11/12/13, TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver, T-4070 Network Stereo Tuner, and CR-N755*
*All models may require a firmware update available for download at the Onkyo website.
You need at least Clementine 1.2.1 to use this remote!
With this application you can control the music player "Clementine" while you are sitting on your couch eating potato chips.
You have access to your library, playlists, read the lyrics while listening to your favourite song, enjoy the cover art, ...
If you receive a call or want to make one, you don't have pause the current track, Clementine Remote lowers the volume for you!
You want to hear the current track or album while you are on the go? No problem, download them with one click to your phone! No need to plug in a USB cable, it works via wifi! You can even download whole playlists!
* Control player
* Download songs from Clementine to your phone
* Browse your library
* Displays the cover art
* Read the lyrics
* Rate, Love and ban tracks
* Change the volume
* Volume lowers when you receive a call
* Shuffle / Repeat playback
* Playlist selection
* Lockscreen Controls (Android 4.0+)
* Clementine Network Discovery: You don't have to enter the ip, Clementine Remote finds Clementine Players itself in the network!
Download Clementine 1.2.1 from here: http://www.clementine-player.org/downloads
* The remote control is disabled by default. You have to activate it in the settings. *
* Downloads are disabled by default. You have to activate it in the setting, too *
This application is licensed under the GNU GPLv3.
If you have questions, suggestions etc. please write an e-mail.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Check if you are connected to a wifi network.
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Get your current ip address.
android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Is needed for Clementine Network Discovery.
android.permission.INTERNET: To connect to Clementine.
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: The device is in partial wake mode when connect to increase stability.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: Is needed to detect calls and lower Clementine volume.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For downloading songs.
com.android.vending.BILLING: Is needed for doing donations.
Denon and Marantz receivers.
Your phone and receiver must be connected to the same WLAN router to use this application.
- Denon AVR 990, 991, 1613, 1713, 1912, 1913, 2112, 2113, 2312, 2313, 3310, 3311, 3312, 3313, 3808, 4306, 4308, 4310, 4311, 4520, 4806, 4810, 5308, 5805, DN-500AV, A1HD, X4000, X3000, X2000, X1000, E400, E300
- Marantz NR-1504, NR-1602, NR-1603, NR-1604, SR-5006, SR-5007, SR-5008, SR-6006, SR-6007, SR-6008, SR-7005, SR-7007, SR-7008, AV-7005, AV-8801, AV-7701
- Marantz MCR603, MER803, NA7004
- Denon RCDN7, DNP720AE
Models without network interface are not supported.
AVR-Remote on Google+: http://gplus.to/avrremote
This is experimental software. Try it on your own risk.
This application is not affiliated with Denon or Marantz.
Denon and Marantz are registered trademarks of D&M Holdings, Inc.
This easy to use app allows you to browse and search through artists, albums, and playlists; as well as control iTunes playback and volume, just as if you were at your PC or Mac!
The beautiful, clean interface of iTunes Remote allows you to easily advance songs and control playback. You can also put this app in your notification bar to control iTunes from anywhere!
• Control iTunes from anywhere in your home
• Adjust iTunes volume!
• Pause playback on calls!
• View album artwork
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Use gestures to advance songs
• Advance songs from notification bar
• Rate songs and view ratings from within app
• AirPlay speakers support!
Works with iTunes v10+
iTunes, AirPlay and Apple TV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Access your personal music collection and play it on Sony's network audio products located anywhere in your home, wirelessly.
Each Sony network audio product can playback a separate song and be controlled independently. Or when enjoying Sony "HomeShare" products throughout your home, you can synchronize music playback with "Party Streaming".
* "HomeShare" is marketing name of Sony Network Audio products. This name may not be used in some regions/countries.
-Select from one or more speakers to enjoy your music on.
-Play the same song in every room or different songs in every room.
-Access music by browsing or searching music folders stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create a list of favorite songs from music stored on your computer or NAS drive.
-Create, edit and save multiple playlists of music stored on your computer or NAS drive
-Browse Internet music services and thousands of Internet radio stations. (*)
*This feature works with NAS-SV20i/SV20Di, NAC-SV10i, and SA-NS310/NS410/NS510
-Use playback controls to control Play, Pause, Stop, Skip, Shuffle, Repeat and Volume
-View album artwork and song information during Playback
-Using Party Streaming, start and stop synchronized playback of music among multiple Sony Network Audio products, and control the volume of each speaker as a group or individually.
This "Network Audio Remote" is for use with the following Sony network audio products:
Network Audio System/Server
Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theatre System
Micro HI-FI Component System
Network Media Player
Products may not be available in all regions.
Some products need a firmware update to add "Party Streaming" function.
Open FL Studio or Deckadance on your computer plus IL Remote on your mobile device and the connection is automatic.
NOTE: Requires Android 3 or higher. FL Studio 11.1+ OR Deckadance 2.3+
Control FL Studio instantly or link your favorite instrument and effect plugins just as you can with any MIDI controller. Use a phone, tablet or any combination with up to 15 devices simultaneously.
Use the included controller tabs covering functions including; Transport Controls, MIDI Keyboard, FPC control, Harmonizer Keyboard, Performance Mode (Clip Launcher), Gross Beat FX, Mixer and more. If the control you want isn't available then you can create your own.
IL Remote allows you to add custom tabs and add controls including Pads, Faders, Knobs, Jog Wheels, Mixer, Clip Launcher, X/Y Controls, Piano Keyboard, Harmonic Grid and Containers. There is a complete range of customization options for each control so that you can create virtually any virtual MIDI controller to suit your needs.
Please see the user manual here:
Trouble with Wi-Fi connection see here:
User forums (log in or create a free account to access):
- Instantly scans your music library, your Google Music account, and your Last.fm app to track your favorite artists.
- Import your favorite artists from your Facebook, Pandora, or Last.fm accounts.
- Get a personalized, local concert calendar for your bands.
- Notifications when new concerts are announced, pushed to your phone
- For every concert, see the line-up, venue, map, all the ticket options, invite friends, or add to your device's calendar.
- Browse all events in your city or any city worldwide. Add/edit more locations.
- For ICS users:
* handy home screen widgets for your plans and recently added events so you don’t miss out.
* use Android Beam to share concerts directly with your friends.
- Customize your tracked artist list, so you never miss your favorite bands live.
- Browse the full tour schedule for your favorite artists.
- Keep track of your concert plans.
If you have problems with the app, please e-mail: email@example.com and include your Songkick username, if you have one.
“If I had to choose one concert recommendation service above all the others, I would pick Songkick.”
“With 100,000 concerts on its global database, Songkick dominates the listings market.”
-- The Guardian
“Songkick isn’t the only music listings site… But Songkick has emerged as the leader.”
-- New York Times
Screen sizes of Tablet devices are also supported.
It’s great to have all this control at your fingertips - and best of all it’s FREE!
(*)Please check compatible model list below.
English, Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Português, Svenska, Dansk, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Polski, Pусский,日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어, Thai, עברית, Український, Tiếng Việt, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Türkçe
- AndroidOS 2.1 or higher
- A wireless Local Area Network (LAN) and a compatible Yamaha Network product(s)* residing within the same LAN.
- Network Standby set to ON
- Power on/off
- Volume up/down
- Music Play
- Input Selection
- DSP Mode Selection
- SCENE selection
- Blu-ray player fundamental control
- Seemless control between the Yamaha AV receiver and Blu-ray player
- Demo mode - Explains how to use this app
Compatible models *Product availability varies depending on regions
- RX-S600, RX-S600D
- RX-A3040, RX-A2040, RX-A1040, RX-A840, RX-A740
- RX-A3030, RX-A2030, RX-A1030, RX-A830, RX-A730
- RX-A3020, RX-A2020, RX-A1020, RX-A820, RX-A720
- RX-A3010, RX-A2010, RX-A1010, RX-A810, RX-A710
- RX-A3000, RX-A2000, RX-A1000
- RX-V3077, RX-V2077, RX-V1077, RX-V777, RX-V677, RX-V577, RX-V477
- RX-V3075, RX-V2075, RX-V1075, RX-V775, RX-V675, RX-V575, RX-V475, RX-V500D
- RX-V3073, RX-V2073, RX-V1073, RX-V773, RX-V673, RX-V573, RX-V473
- RX-V3071, RX-V2071, RX-V1071, RX-V871, RX-V771, RX-V671
- RX-V3067, RX-V2067, RX-V1067, RX-V867
- RX-V2065, RX-V3900, DSP-AX3900, RX-Z7, DSP-Z7
- HTR-6067, HTR-5067, HTR-4067
- HTR-6066, HTR-5066, HTR-4066
- HTR-7065, HTR-6065, HTR-5065, HTR-4065
- HTR-9063, HTR-8063, HTR-6295
- BD-A1010, BD-A1000, BD-S1067
- BD-A1020, BD-S473, BD-S673
- BD-A1040, BD-S477, BD-S677
This application will never collect nor externally transfer personal data stored in your smartphone / tablet.
This application performs following functions for purposes described below.
- Making a connection under Wi-Fi enabled environment
The application uses Wi-Fi function on your mobile terminal for the purpose of operating network-enabled devices.
- Accessing to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet
This application accesses to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet for the purpose of displaying, playing and editing the music information and/or playlist.
The application allows you to operate HDD AUDIO PLAYER easily using specialized functions that are only possible in a mobile application, such as the “Full Browser” function (tablets only).
This application has the following features:
- Easy operation of HDD AUDIO PLAYER using your mobile device
By installing HDD Audio Remote on your smartphone or tablet, you can remotely select and play tracks, change playback volume, stop playback and more, instead of operating the HDD AUDIO PLAYER directly. You can also select Internet radio programs.
- Creating and editing playlists
You can create and edit playlists with your favorite tracks.
- Editing the music information of a track
You can edit the details of tracks.
HDD Audio Remote supports the following HDD AUDIO PLAYER models. (as of Sept., 2013)
- The functions of HDD Audio Remote may vary depending on the HDD AUDIO PLAYER model.
- The app now supports the "Music Transfer" function (transferring music files to the player from a mobile device).
- The app now supports the "Edit SensMe™ channels" function.
- It is now possible to set oversampling (HAP-Z1ES only).
- Album art has been added to the playlist track screen and Favorites screen.
- Operability improved.
- Now supporting Merge Albums.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by album or folder.
- Music info can now be edited by folder or file.
- Disc No. now reflected when sorting by album track.
- Sleep timer setting times added.
- Operability improved.
- Now supports radiko.jp (Japan models only).
- Folder display added.
- Tracks (files), albums and folders can now be deleted.
- Music info can now be re-obtained by individual track (file).
- Music info editing function improved.
- Operability improved.
1) The following new functions were added:
- Sort (change order of album list or track list)
- HDD Content Search
- vTuner Station Search
- Cross Service Search (Search for content related to music being played back)
2) Now supports new software for HDD Audio Player.
3) Operability improved.
Use the SoundTouch™ app to control your SoundTouch™ system from a smartphone or tablet. When connected to a SoundTouch™ system, you can stream music instantly, or explore Internet radio, available music services, and your music library. Personalize the Presets to your favorite music and stations.
• Control your SoundTouch™ system from your smartphone or tablet
• Provides fast access to your favorite music
• Quickly set your preferred music and stations to Presets
• Explore a wide-range of global and local Internet radio stations
• Access the music services available in your region
• Keep track of your recently-played music
• Control one or multiple systems in the home, from any room
• Play the same music throughout your home, or listen to different music in different rooms
* Fast auto discovery of your receiver (must support DLNA)
* Sending MP3 files directly to the receiver (must support DLNA)
* Shows changes made with the original remote control (IR) or directly on the receiver without delay.
* Speaker protection. Volume handling is done like on a real receiver. So immediately switching to maximum volume is not possible.
* Displays data which are shown on the receivers On Screen Display.
* Display dimming setting
* Demo Mode (no receiver needed)
This is the first version so expect further features to come. Seeking in MP3 files not yet supported.
This App was developed using a DENON AVR 1713.
AVR-4311, AVR-4306, AVR-3313, AVR-3312, AVR-3311, AVR-2313, AVR-2312, AVR-2113, AVR-1912
In general all Denon receivers with a network connection should work. However every model has special features not available on others. I cannot test it on every possible model, so if you have special needs for your model please contact me via e-mail.
DS audio allows you to stream music stored on your DiskStation with your Android device wherever an Internet connection is available. Better yet, with the offline mode you can listen to songs stored in the device’s local memory for when no network connection is available. You can browse music by albums, artists, folders or genres, create your own playlists or share them with your friends, and even rate your music! And if you have dedicated stereo speakers at home, DS audio can also become a remote control to stream music to them.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
Timeline sample sequencer, including ability to match loop BPM to project BPM, allow you to pitch one shots and loops up and down, as well as have 3 insert FX per track with automation.
Quickly make music using samples and loops, similar to Sony's ACID software or Apple's garageband. Please Note: Reloop does not record sound at this time !
Real time live loop audition - hear how a loop will sound while currently playing what's already programmed.
You can get additional FREE samples from the market! Look for "Reloop Pak". OR load your own samples too on to your sdcard. Get TONS more free samples from http://www.musicradar.com's sample download page
Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from Music on your device and load them right into ReLoop!
PLEASE NOTE: ReLoop has recently been updated with realtime timestretching. You need a good processor, at *minimum* 800mhz, but recommended 1000mhz (1Ghz) processor in order to run many tracks at once.
● WAV import - LOAD YOUR OWN samples and loops from SDCARD.
● 3 real-time FX : Delay, Low pass filter, and Distortion.
● Parameter Automation: Record mixer and FX adjustments during playback.
● CHANGE PITCH on each event on the timeline to build melodies
● SLICE loops and rearrange.
● SNAP up to 1/16, or turn off SNAP and lay samples wherever you want.
● COPY/PASTE samples or entire blocks
● WAV Export.
● 24 bit WAV import support, no need to convert your samples or loops to use them. Use samples from loopmasters, primeloops, etc, right away.
● Uses as much screen space as you have, works great on Galaxy tablet screens.
● Easy to use interface - Drag/Drop loops on the timeline.
- TAP a track number to bring up a screen to load a sample or loop to that track.
- LONG PRESS a track number to bring up the FX dialog for that track.
- TOUCH AND DRAG TO THE RIGHT off a track number to add it's sample to the timeline
- LONG PRESS a sample to select it for further editing.
- LONG PRESS a sample AND DRAG TO THE LEFT OFF THE SCREEN to delete the sample from the timeline.
- LONG PRESS a sample and move it left to right to move its position on the timeline.
- CHECK THE MENU for even more operations such as slice, copy, undo, snap, etc.
● CD quality sound (44Khz 16bit stereo).
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings and songs
ENGAGE YOUR SENSES WITH IMMERSIVE SOUND
Feel the music come to life when you immerse yourself in Sonos sound. Hear every song as it was meant to be heard and every instrument as if you were in the studio or the front row.
CONTROL EVERY ROOM, FROM ANY DEVICE
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to stream different songs in each room, group rooms together, or hear the same beat everywhere.
STREAM ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH
Listen to all the music you love, no matter where it lives. Imagine your music library, music services and more than 100,000 free radio stations, podcasts and shows blasting off the walls of every room.
SIMPLE TO SET UP, CONTROL, AND EXPAND
No rewiring. No complex programming. Place your Sonos speaker anywhere in the house and connect to your home WiFi network with an intuitive mobile app. Build a house of sound, one room at time, and control your entire home audio system from your phone or tablet.
Control the basic functions of your Denon product with power, volume, input and surround mode selection.
8 customizable home screen short cut buttons allow you to tailor the look and function of the Denon Remote App to suit your needs.
A multi-zone control page lets you adjust power, volume and input selection for all zones from a single screen.
Super-fast Internet Radio browsing as well as easy favorite preset and recall capability will make surfing through the 30,000 free stations a breeze. Fast thumbnail browsing, library search and playlist creation make navigating your large digital media library easier than ever before.
With the Denon Remote App, your Android device just became an integral part of your home entertainment experience.
• Single Page Multi Zone Control Screen for AV Receivers
• Assignable Home Screen Shortcut Buttons
• Fast Thumbnail Browsing for Network Music File Playback (*1)
• Playlist management for Network Music File Playback (Create/Edit/Delete)
• Frequency Direct FM Tuning
• Fast Internet Radio Browsing (*1)
• Volume Limit Setting
• Denon Blu-ray Player Control when paired with ’13/X Series Denon AVR and Denon Blu-ray 2012 Models (*2)
• Photo Slideshow Transition Adjustment
• AVR and Multi Zone Renaming Capability
• Simple Home Screen Help Display
• Multi-Language Support (English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian and Polish) (*3)
*1. During fast network browsing, the AVR GUI and Remote App display may be temporarily out of sync.
*2. An HDMI connection between the AVR and Blu-ray player is required. HDMI control needs to be set to ON for both units.
*3. The OS language setting is automatically detected; when not available, English is selected.
- Compatible Network models: (Product availability varies depending on regions.)
2014 New Models:
Network AV Receiver: AVR-X7200W, AVR-X5200W, AVR-X4100W, AVR-X3100W, AVR-X2100W, AVR-X1100W, AVR-S900W, AVR-S700W
Network AV Receiver: AVR-X4000, AVR-X3000, AVR-X2000, AVR-X1000, AVR-E400, AVR-E300
Network AV Receiver: AVR-4520CI, AVR-3313CI, AVR-2313CI, AVR-2113CI, AVR-1913, AVR-1713, AVR-1613
Network Music System: CEOL piccolo (DRA-N5)
* Not compatible with Denon models other than those listed above.
Please update your AVR to the latest firmware by following each User manual.
Please set "IP Control / Network / Network Control” = “Always On / On" of the device to ensure smooth operation with the Denon remote app.
Compatible Android devices:
• Android Smartphones with Android OS ver.2.3(or higher) or Android Smartphones/Tablets with Android OS ver.4.0(or higher)
• Screen resolution: 800x480, 854x480, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1920x1200
* This application does not support smartphones in QVGA(320x240) and HVGA(480x320) resolution.
• Confirmed Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy S5 (OS4.2.2), Samsung Galaxy S4 (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy SIII (OS4.1.2), Samsung(Google) Nexus (OS4.1.1), Samsung(Google) Nexus S (OS4.1.2), Samsung Galaxy S (OS2.3.6), LG Optimus LTE (OS2.3.5), LG Nexus 5 (OS4.4.2), Google Nexus 7 (2012) (OS4.2.2), Google Nexus 7 (2013) (OS4.3), Samsung Galaxy Tab2 (OS4.1.1)
We do not guarantee that this application works with all Android devices.