HSBC HK Mobile Banking app has been specially built for our Hong Kong customers*, with reliability at the heart of its design.
What are the benefits?
• Faster Payment System (FPS) – a simpler, quicker way to send or receive money in Hong Kong dollar or Renminbi. You can make transfers to your friends or merchants by inputting a mobile number, email address or FPS Identifier, or just by scanning a QR code. It is available 24/7 and covers participating local banks and Stored Value Facilities (SVF) operators.
• Mobile Security Key and Fingerprint ID – for faster log on, confirm transactions like bill payments, register and increase limit on FPS, also to generate security code to log on to Internet Banking (Fingerprint ID is supported for certain compatible AndroidTM phones. Please refer to our website for more details.)
• Accounts – up-to-date view of your local and globally-linked banking and credit card accounts; plus transaction search
• Manage money – make local and foreign currency transfers and pay bills to new and existing merchants, set-up recurring payments in HKD, make transfers to your globally-linked accounts, manage your future dated payments; use FPS for transferring money using mobile number, email address, or FPS Identifier
• Message us – send us a secure message and choose whether to receive a response by reply or a call back
Plus much more.
Getting started is easy!
• Customers new to HSBC’s digital banking can now register via the mobile app
• Existing customers can log on with their Personal Internet Banking details
So download the new HSBC HK Mobile Banking app today to enjoy the freedom of banking on the go.
We do hope you enjoy using HSBC HK Mobile Banking app! We’d love to hear from you – please send us a message from within the app to tell us how we can continue to improve the app.
This App is provided by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (‘HSBC HK’) for use by existing HSBC HK customers only. Please don’t download this App if you’re not an existing HSBC HK customer. This App and the information provided through it isn’t intended for download or use by any person in any jurisdiction where such download or use wouldn’t be permitted by law or regulation.
HSBC HK of 1 Queens Road, Central, Hong Kong is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability and is a licensed bank regulated by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority. HSBC HK is a member of the Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) in Hong Kong. Eligible deposits taken by HSBC HK are protected by the DPS up to a limit of HK$500,000 per depositor. The amount of HSBC HK’s paid up capital and reserves exceeds HK$ 100,000,000,000.00 as of October 15, 2018.
Please be aware that HSBC HK isn’t authorised or licensed in any other jurisdiction for the provision of the services and/or products available through this App.
This App shouldn’t be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking, lending, investment or insurance activity or any offer or solicitation to buy and sell securities or other instruments or to buy insurance outside Hong Kong. In particular, credit and lending products and services aren’t intended for or promoted to clients resident in the UK. By applying for any credit and lending products through this App, you’ll be deemed to have confirmed that you aren’t a UK resident.
Persons dealing with HSBC Hong Kong or other members of the HSBC Group outside of the UK aren’t covered by the rules and regulations made for the protection of investors in the UK, including the depositor protection provisions of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Packaged retail and insurance-based investment products aren’t intended for or promoted to clients located in the EEA. By applying for or transacting in any such products, you’ll be deemed to have confirmed that you’re not located in the EEA at the time of such transaction.