- Past 24 Hours Pollutant Concentration (PM10 - FSP, PM2.5 - RSP, NO2, O3, SO2, CO)
- Lock Screen Widget (Android 4.2 or above)
- Real Time Hong Kong Air Quality Health Index (HK AQHI)
- Past 24 Hours Air Pollution Index
- Real Time Widget (4x2, 2x1)
- Support Traditional Chinese / English
and more is coming...!
(Feel free to give me comment on requesting more functionality)
Show your support by :)
- Click the advertisement
- Share with your friends
- Rate me
- Comment me
• Show air quality information from your nearest monitoring station.
• Support data from US Embassy / US Consulate in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu and Shenyang.
• Detailed weather information: you can check the temperature, wind, humidity, visibility and other information, as well as forecast for the next 24 hours and the coming week. We highlight the wind information for you to determine the future trend of air quality.
• Map mode: check China air quality status in a panoramic view.
• New Design, New Experience: For the iPhone and iPad their own characteristics, we designed different UI for each. Lots of original designs present a new experience.
• Historical Data Review: You can view the short-term trends of air pollution index, and check the distribution of air pollution grades for up to 2 years.
• Healthy Advice: According to the current air situation, basic advices are given: whether suitable for outdoor sports, whether need to wear masks. And what protective measures should do when you indoor, do outdoor sports, on traffic, we had more specific suggestion for you.
• Share with friends: You can send current air quality data and screenshot to Friend via Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, Tencent Weibo, SMS via Email.
All Air Quality Monitoring Stations (14) are geo-located on a map with their measured AQHI value.
- view the nearest AQHI on a map
- follow hour by hour the 14 Air Quality Monitoring Stations
- health advice: read the suggested precautionary actions
- learn about AQHI, health and air pollution
Air Quality China is a free Mobile application to check real time Air Quality Index (AQI) values of all major cities in China. It also comes with an app widget which is updated automatically for every 30 minutes.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and INTERNET: download AQI data.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (implies READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE): save screenshot for social sharing.
If you have questions about using this free app, please send us email or fill up contact form on Developer's Website.
從天文台網站中取得現時各地區天氣照片 , 香港天氣溫度 , 濕度 , 紫外光指數 , 天氣概況資訊 , 未來7日天氣資訊 , 風暴圖 , 天氣插圖 , 生效警告圖示, 生效警告資訊 ,空氣污染指數
香港天氣實報 所有天氣資料複製授權來自香港天文台，除非預先得到香港天文台的授權，否則嚴禁複製、改編、分發、發布或向公眾提供該等資料。授權 / 參考編號 : HKOG 6/20/13 _ S/N: 000957
香港天氣通知 所有空氣污染指數資料複製授權來自環境保護署，除非預先得到環境保護署的授權，否則嚴禁複製、改編、分發、發布或向公眾提供該等資料。授權 / 參考編號 : EP130/C4/1
此外本程式是經過網路取得資料 , 並不能保証所取得資料準確性 , 如有任何問題 , 可以到政府的天文台或環境保護署網站取得正確資料。
The heat index combines both air temperature and relative humidity into a single value. With the reference from OSHA, the risk levels are now divided into four categories –“ low”, “moderate”, “high” and “very high to extreme”. The higher the heat index, the hotter the weather will feel, and the greater the risk that outdoor workers will experience heat illness.
Presenting accurate weather data provided by the Hong Kong Observatory efficiently with a new and simple design.
It's free and ad-free. Get it now.
- Clean and simple user interface
- Indication of heat index with background colour
- Optimized for battery life
- Reduced mobile data usage
- Resizable home screen widgets with digital clocks (1 x 1, 2 x 1, 4 x 1, 4 x 2, 5 x 1 and 5 x 2)
- Exclusive user interface for 7" and 10" tablets
- Compliance with the Android Design guidelines for better user experience
- Current weather
- Warning notifications
- 9-day forecast
- Rainfall radar images
- Astronomical data
- Tropical cyclone track
- Air Quality Health Index (AQHI)
How does it work?
The app retrieves weather data from the skyHK Server powered by Google App Engine whenever possible while a device is using mobile data. The skyHK Server obtains data from the Hong Kong Observatory's website and data feeds regularly, then serialize the data to reduce data size and facilitate data transfer to Android devices, in order to optimize the devices' battery life and reduce the mobile data usage. In case the server becomes unavailable, the app would obtain weather data from the Hong Kong Observatory directly instead.
Special thanks to the Hong Kong Observatory for authorizing the provision of weather data, the Environmental Protection Department for providing the AQHI data via Data.One, and @AdamWhitcroft for creating the delicate Climacons icons set.
The information provided by DynAPPmics (“the app developer”) on the skyHK application (“the app”), including but not limited to weather information provided by the Hong Kong Observatory with authorization, is for general information only. Whilst the app developer endeavours to ensure the accuracy of this general information, no statement, representation, warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, is given as to its accuracy or appropriateness for use in any particular circumstances. The app developer accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or related to the use of such information.
This website / product / service contains information that is copied or extracted from data made available by the Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (the “Government”) at http://www.gov.hk/Data.One/ (“Data.One”). The provision of information copied or extracted from or a link to Data.One at this website or in relation to the product or service shall not constitute any form of co-operation or affiliation by the Government with any person in relation to this website, the product or the service or any contents herein. Nothing in this website, the product or the service shall give rise to any representation, warranty or implication that the Government agrees with, approves of, recommends or endorses any contents of this website or the product or the service. The Government does not have any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) howsoever arising from or in respect of your use or misuse of or reliance on or inability to use any contents herein.
Real Time HK weather information
-Provide a summary of the weather warning(s) in force in Hong Kong
-Provide local weather data for today
Real Time Air Quality Health Index - Current Air Quality Health Index (AQHI) at individual general and roadside Air Quality Monitoring stations
Real Time Beach water quality - Latest information on beach water quality grading
*All data are extracted from HK Government e-Service
Please note that:
1. Although the “MyObservatory” is a free app, user will be charged by their mobile network service provider on the use of data service. These charges can become very expensive on roaming. Please ensure that the option of “Data Roaming” have been disabled in the settings of your mobile devices. Meanwhile, the app requires user’s authorization on: “full network access”, “view network connections”, “view Wi-Fi connections” to download weather data over the Internet.
2. The estimated location provided by the mobile device may be deviated from your actual location. Meanwhile, owing to the dissimilarity in altitude and topography between user’s location and weather station, weather information displayed may be different from the actual conditions.
3. Use of location-based rain forecast notification will increase the battery usage and data download.
4. To allow user to get hold to important weather information such as weather warning, Special Weather Tips, location-based rain forecast, etc., the “MyObservatory” would automatically notify users the above information according to user’s settings. This feature requires user’s authorization on “run at startup”.
- Pollution index comment, meaning and health recommendations
- Use our nice widget to monitor the air quality at any time
- Air quality measurements updated every hour
- 7 days and 24 hours charts
- Is it the right time to go outside ? Just check your Beijing Air Quality app !
The statistics of US embassy are updated every hour.
This application is yours, if you would like to translate the app in your native language, just send us an email to contribute.
With airCHeck you can look up the current air quality in Switzerland an in the Principality of Liechtenstein. Maps and monitoring stations show it to you. In addition, airCHeck informs about the health effects and what one should be aware of in case of high air pollution.
• Informs about the current air quality at your location or in any other arbitrary site in Switzerland and Lichtenstein.
• Shows the current air pollution index and fine particle, ozone and nitrogen dioxide concentrations.
• Grants open access to the latest measurements of the cantonal monitoring stations and the national monitoring network.
• Offers background information on formation and sources of the main air pollutants.
• Tells about the health effects.
• Gives some advice on how you can protect yourself in case of high air pollution.
Keywords: check, air quality, air pollution, CH, Switzerland, FL, Liechtenstein, pm10, fine particles, no2, nitrogen dioxide, O3, ozone, pollutants, smog