"iHousing", the first Mobile App of the Hong Kong Housing Authority will provide a wide range of services by phases. The first phase covers rent enquiry and payment services. Public rental housing tenants can download the App through their mobile devices and enjoy the following services anytime and anywhere:
• By using a Quick Response (QR) code provided by the App, tenants can pay rent at any 7-Eleven, Circle K Convenience Store, China Resources Vanguard Supermarket or VanGO Convenience Store.
• Check the rent position and rent payment history for the past six months.
• Locate the nearby Estate Shroff Offices, convenience stores and supermarkets for rent payment by using Global Positioning System.
• Receive rent payment reminder by push notification.
• Receive notification messages of latest rent policy of the HA.