曼谷美食：曼谷的各种小吃说起来都令人流口水，更别提最佳泰餐厅Baan Khanitha和Nara Thai Cuisine、美味的Mango Tree、小巷子里面人气超旺的Harmonique餐厅，关键这些都不贵。。。实在是一言难尽，详情请见攻略。
曼谷购物：购物天堂这个称号被用俗气了，如果住在Siam区，你会发现曼谷简直是购物地狱，那些让你荷包变瘪变瘪变瘪又变瘪的大商场不是地狱是什么？超好、超便宜，Central World、Siam Paragon、MBK每一个都可以让你逛一天。别忘了买“几斤”便宜时尚的曼谷NiRaYa包包。
美麗華自推出iPhone版「台北旅遊Guide」、「東京旅遊Guide」及「新加坡旅遊Guide Lite」後，一直深受用家歡迎，而iPhone版「曼谷旅遊Guide」已於3月下旬正式推出並大獲好評，上架短短一星期總下載量已超過3萬人次。聯同「台北旅遊Guide」及「東京旅遊Guide」穩佔香港區App Store 旅遊付款系列頭三名 (總下載量超過6萬人次)，用家滿意程度全達4.5星以上(5星為滿分)！
1. Siam／National Stadium
2. Chit Lom
3. Asok／Phleon Cit／Nana
4. Phrom Phong／Thong Lo
5. Ekkamai／On Nut
6. Sala Daeng & Silom／Chong Nonsi
7. Saphan Taksin
9. Khao San
10. Lat Phrao (CDC & Mansion 7)
11. Mo Chit
12. 其他 & 近郊
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Bangkok is a huge city with several district articles containing sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
Chakri Maha Prasat Hall, Grand Palace
Bangkok (Thai: กรุงเทพฯ Krung Thep Maha Nakhon) is the capital of Thailand and, with a population of over eleven million inhabitants, by far its largest city. Its high-rise buildings, heavy traffic congestion, intense heat and naughty nightlife may not immediately give you the best impression — but don't let that mislead you. It is one of Asia's most cosmopolitan cities with magnificent temples and palaces, authentic canals, busy markets and a vibrant nightlife that has something for everyone.
For years, it was only a small trading post at the banks of the Chao Phraya River, until King Rama I, the first monarch of the present Chakri dynasty, turned it into the capital of Siam in 1782, after the burning of Ayutthaya by Burmese invaders but they did not take over Ayutthaya. Since then, Bangkok has turned into a national treasure house and functions as Thailand's spiritual, cultural, political, commercial, educational and diplomatic centre.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Bangkok is one of Asia’s most cosmopolitan cities with magnificent temples and palaces, extensive canals, a vibrant nightlife and great shopping, that has something for every traveler.
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand and the largest city in the country. But it is typically only called Bangkok in English. In Thai, it is often called Krung Thep Maka Nakhon, or just Krung Thep, which roughly translates to 'City of Angels'.
Thai is the official language of Bangkok although those who are educated may speak English as a second language.
Bangkok Travel Application guide with all its sights, museums, restaurants, bars and shops with traveler reviews and ratings, pictures, rich travel info, prices and opening hours in one handy guide for your phone.
Whether you are a group of families or friends, backpackers, student, staying in a motel or hostel using this app on vacation, tours are easy, cheap, and personalized based on your budget and schedule.
Critical travel information is constantly being updated to serve you.
It makes researching and ranking things to do in Thailand much easier by putting you in the hands of local guides who can take you to non-touristy spots.
Detailed descriptions, maps, and things to do around selected place.
Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
Get this FREE Travel Guides Catalog, a personal advisor in your pocket which helps you plan and have the perfect trip.
✔ Bangkok Basic Information
✔ Bangkok Survival Guide
✔ Tips and Tactics Travel in Bangkok
✔ Bangkok Street Food
★ Chicken on Rice
★ Chicken and Yellow Rice
★ The Curry Buffet
★ Banana Roti
★ Roast Duck
★ Thai Steamed Dumplings
★ Khao Soi Curry
★ Spring Rolls
★ Noodle Soup
★ Stewed Pork Leg
★ Grilled Fish
★ Papaya Salad
★ Crispy Pork with Holy Basil
★ Boat Noodles
★ Isaan Sausage
★ Grilled Chicken
★ Tom Yum
★ Fish Cakes
★ Grilled Pork
★ Iced Coffee
★ Fresh Fruit
★ Thai Fried Noodles
★ Mussel Omelette
★ Deep Fried Bananas
✔ Bangkok Shopping Market
★ Chatuchak Weekend Market
★ Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
★ Pak Klong Market
★ Patpong Night Market
★ Amulet Market
★ Or Tor Kor Market
★ Rod Fai Market
★ Pratunam Market
★ Khlong Toey Market
★ Ratchadapisek Night Market
✔ Bangkok Transportation
★ By BTS Sky Train
★ By MRT Subway (Metro)
★ By Boat
★ By Train
★ By Car Rental
★ By Bus
★ By Air
★ By Taxi
★ By Tuk Tuk
★ By Motorbike Taxi
✔ Bangkok Attractions
★ Wat Arun
★ Wat Pho
★ Grand Palace
★ National Museum & Wang Na Palace
★ Giant Swing
★ Jim Thompson House
★ Lumpini Park
★ Wat Suthat
★ Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha
★ Khao San Road
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Art Galleries in Bangkok (5 sights)
* Famous Architecture (7 sights)
* Wats and Temples (8 sights)
* Places of Worship (7 sights)
* Bangkok's Landmarks (7 sights)
* Museums in Bangkok (7 sights)
* Nightlife in Bangkok (5 sights)
* Shopping in Bangkok (8 sights)
* Chinatown (6 sights)
* City Orientation Tour (12 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
-Handpicked lists of things to see and do around Bangkok including Attractions, Tours, Nightlife, Shopping, Restaurants and Kids activities
-Create your own holiday WishList to make the most of your time in Bangkok
-Support from GoBangkok Experts to book activities and take advantage of some great deals on tours and accommodation
-Share your WishList with friends and family by email
Features of Triposo’s guide to Thailand:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Mini guides for day trip destinations.
* An offline map of the city
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
You can browse restaurants, shopping centers, schools, university, hospitals, hotels, office buildings and popular attractions place around each MRT station together with special promotions privileges and eNewsletter for MRT Club member as well.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse hundreds of tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Also download: PocketGuide App to gain access to 150+ cities globally.
For Bangkok and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Suvarnabhumi Bangkok Airport (BKK) is the largest airport in Thailand. It has the world's largest free standing control tower. This app provides complete information for Bangkok International Airport (LHR) including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information--useful information you need.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Bangkok. We include Dubai, Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Peking, Tokyo, Manila, Jarkarta and all the small and medium airports of the world.
Whether you are traveling (business, tourism) or a resident, this quality guide, which is completely free, will let you discover Bangkok in depth and without loss of time.
Looking for a restaurant, activity, a plan for going out…Bangkok in myPocket will be your privileged guide and inspire you to suit your mood or need of the moment.
Bangkok in myPocket offers a non-exhaustive list of locations selected on the basis of qualifications and interest by a team of passionate Bangkok editors living there permanently. Genuine observers and actors in local life, our editors are the scouts for new trendy, original, unusual or prestigious locations and are also on the lookout for good deals…
Features of Bangkok in myPocket city guide:
• Locations ranked by category, selection criteria, neighbourhood and proximity
• System of exclusive "discount coupons" and "special offers".
• Events and evenings ahead (be aware of what is happening in Bangkok).
• Events "around me": discover the places that are close to you.
• A powerful search engine on interest criteria (e.g. "foot" "Premier League" will list places that are showing a match...).
• Distance between you and a location: on foot or by taxi plus an estimate on the cost of transport.
• "Voice taxi" function that will tell the taxi driver the address in Thai as well as stating: "please turn on the meter"
• Map and offline map with geolocation and directions.
• Addition of custom locations (easily find your way to your hotel, or car ...).
Every place that we added to Bangkok in myPocket has a listing with a geolocation on the map (offline), coupon discount / special offers, personalized description, photos, address, phone, email, social link, website, events, dress code, and price range …
Bangkok in myPocket works "offline" so it’s very fast. No internet connection is required to consult the location information data of our guide and use features such as (interactive map, discount coupons, augmented reality ...) only updates require an internet connection (Wi-Fi is present in the majority of hotels in Bangkok). Please start the application regularly with Wi-Fi to update data automatically and take advantage of new discounts and special offers, upcoming events and updates to new places.
Take advantage of our system of coupons (discounts and special offers) offered by our privileged partners.
Bangkok in myPocket is a complete guide where you will find a wide choice of places referenced in fields as diverse and varied as restaurants, cafes, bakeries, nightclubs, bars, pubs, hotels, attractions, activities, shopping, medical clinics , Spa and wellness, real estate...
Feel free to send us your user feedback to improve our products and let us know about your findings in Bangkok be it new places or reporting bugs
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Detailed map showing your current location within the airport, location of restaurants, bars, banks, toilets, shops etc.
• General airport information (from Wikipedia) and airport news (from Twitter)
• Facility to locate and book hotels nearby
• 5 Day local weather forecast
How much does a taxi cost? What are taxi rates in Bangkok, Thailand? Estimate your taxi fare anywhere, anytime.
Bangkok Taxi Fare Rate is the proven, trusted trip companion for travelers around the Bangkok. Our estimates are carefully calibrated based on local taxi rates & actual taxi prices.
一車在手，玩轉泰國 Fly and Drive
Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines!
Copyright @ Tourism Authority of Thailand 2013
Powered by Libroduction 離譜製作