v0.7.9 Fix caching error in Android 2.x
And a 'Timer' to not overwork.
Thanks to www.flylady.com
This is two weeks trial.
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
Tired of having your information all over the place? Unable to share easily?
Its time you start 'LivingOrganized', the all-in-one personal organizer with selective sharing. Save your day-to-day Tasks, records, checklists, files, expenses, moments all in one place, safe and secure.
Organize Information | Add Partners | Share Selectively
And now you are 'LivingOrganized'!
LivingOrganized Premium features:
Manage Partners, Share selectively, Discuss with Partners across all categories, all in one application. Add unlimited partnerships.
2-way Calendar Sync
Multiple calendars, multiple devices, all events in 2-way sync. From Calendar to LivingOrganized and from LivingOrganized to Calendar
Unlimited Device Sync
Use LivingOrganized on multiple devices, on all available platforms - iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 8, etc. Seamless sync via the Cloud
1GB Storage and Priority Support
Get 1GB storage and priority support as part of your premium account. Use it to store attachments, files, long notes and descriptions
Do you want to make your home a place you can feel proud of and clean it with love? We will help you to feel the joy of cleaning and honoring your special place in the world.
Includes 4 Super Fun & Simple Housework Cleans to choose from:
15 Min Sparkle
30 Min Sparkle
Once a week Super Sparkle
This App is made with love just for you x
It is our wish for you that you will see your home not as a big monster to clean but the beautiful place that you choose to live in, somewhere you can feel good about being & showing off.
When you can see your home in this way, you will start to enjoy the art of loving your home & making it sparkle.
You are not washing the dishes.. you are making them sparkle. You are not ironing your clothes you are preparing your clothes to help you shine in the world.
Some may even begin to enjoy it as a form of mediation, a special time to bless your home with good feelings and to stop thoughts of all other things that are going on in your life and just enjoy.
Have a beautiful day and thanks for downloading x
By Stephanie Peacocke - Founder BOSSY Cosmetics
Check out our other Apps
It can be use with Google Calendar. It support daily, weekly, monthly and yearly calendar functions. Voice reminders (TTS) notify you the event with voice. You can also search the calendar.
Lunar phase, sunrise and sunset time (requires positioning / GPS) are supported. Over 10 widgets are available. They are agenda and calendars, clock, world cities time, and sticky note with voice recording feature, counter, etc.
Never be late again.
-Syncs with your Google Calendar.
-Choose Driving, Biking, Walking, or Public Transit.
-Calculates travel time from your location to events in your Calendar.
-Gives a notification when it is time to leave if you want to be there on time.
Too much work to add locations to all your events?
Put the name of one of your contacts in the title of the event. Time2Go will pull that contact's stored address, and use that as the location for the event.
Make a contact called 'Work' or 'Home' and add your address. Now you can just create an event called 'Work', and Time2Go will let you know when you have to leave for the office.
Or an event "Dinner at Norville Rogers' House"
No need to add a location. As long as you have Norville's address saved in your contacts, Time2Go already knows the location of this event.
Want to specify different travel modes for different events?
No problem! If you plan on getting to an event in a different vehicle than you saved in settings, just add a tag to the Event Title.
"Dinner at Norville Rogers' House -biking"
It comes with a pre-loaded check list which has routines, such as "Daily Routine", "Weekly Routine", "Monthly Routine" and etc. You may edit them or add new routine/chores.
Since version 2.0, users are allowed to create multiple lists. User can use widget view as a dashboard to combine multiple lists in one view.
In full version, there are also statistics reports to record chore completion history. With separate purchase of Chore Checklist Cloud Connector, the full version users can sync/backup to cloud and share their lists between devices and users. We also provide free online editor at www.dotnetideas.com for easy list editing. When you upgrade to Chore Checklist - Full, you don't need to re-enter your data. They will be automatically loaded into the full version.
****** Important Notes (11/11/2014) *******
We are currently having issue on certain devices(Samsung) running Android KitKat(4.4). Some users lost their lists when they update to the latest version of this app. It is due to the SD card access restriction introduced in Android KitKat.
We would like to remind you to backup your lists periodically. The lists are saved under \chorechecklist\ on your SD card. You can make a copy of the whole folder. You can also email your list using the "Send List\Backup List" feature under "Menu"->"Manage Lists...".
To restore your lists, simply copy the folder back or drop the attached file in email to \chorechecklist\ folder.
We are really sorry about the issue. Please contact us directly if you have any questions or feedback. We appreciate your patience and support.
Previous release notes:
5/15/13 - V2.1.0
Fix date picker cancel issue in 4.0+
Make hide/show completed chores easier
Highlight daily chores which was not completed the day before
Allow moving routines between lists
Allow moving chores between routines
Allow emailing chores due on certain day
Allow sorting chores by location
Allow skipping non-overdue chores
5/22/13 - V2.1.1
Fix color picker issue in Android OS 4.1.1
Show calendar in date picker in Android 4.1.2
Fix widget size issue in 4.0
8/28/13 - V2.1.2_44
12/19/2013 - Version 2.2.0
Add scrollable & resizable interactive widget(Android 3.0+). Now user can scroll the list and check off items from home screen widget.
Quickly add one-time chore from widget and due date view
Allow time display 24-hour format
Full version only:
Allow user to choose dark or light theme(Android 3.0+)
Export/Email history report
1/7/2014 - V2.2.1
Add old widget back for Android 3.0+
Fix issue with clearing notification for chores due prior to today
Allow user to change list name background color in Routine View(full version only)
Fix issue with editing locations
Other bug fixes
2/4/2014 - V2.2.2
Fix issue with calculating next due date from completion date
Separate drag/drop re-ordering to its own mode. It is under "Sort Manually" now
Other bug fixes
2/5/2014 - V2.2.2 build 50
Fix issues on devices whose language is German or Russian
2/6/2014 - V2.2.2 build 51
Minor bug fixes
10/27/2014 - Version 2.3.2
Allow displaying different lists in different home widgets
Sort lists alphabetically in list name drop down
Allow setting start date for all chores at once
Allow inserting a chore instead of always adding it to the end
Other bug fixes and improvement
11/3/2014 - Version 2.3.3
Fix items sometimes become non-responsive in widget issue
Other minor bug fixes
Designed to take notes and navigate with minimum clicks and taps, Sticky Notes beats every other note taking app in ease of use and speed. Multiple fonts and different text sizes make it even more friendly to use.
Put your witty thoughts on a sticky image and easily share it on social media from now on. You can swipe through the stickies for quick navigation. And with the new reminder feature, you will never forget a task.
Searching through your stickies is faster than ever using the search button. You can even search your stickies directly from your Home screen by including the search results in the Google Search widget.
It is complemented by two simple widgets so that you can always have a quick access to your stickies right from your Home screen.
* Elegant UI - quick access to create, edit, search and share sticky notes.
* Swipe between stickies for faster navigation.
* Set reminders with your preferred ring tone and custom volume.
* Multiple colors for stickies.
* Cool themes.
* Home screen & Lock screen widgets.
* Easily sort and organize.
* Multiple fonts and different sizes.
* Tablet friendly.
* Easily share your stickies to Facebook, Twitter, Email or SMS
* Create cool sticky images and share easily. Integrated Facebook to enable posting without native Facebook app.
* Text to speech to read out your notes.
* Backup and Restore feature using Dropbox Account to create a backup of stickies and restore later to prevent data loss.
NOTE: Phone state permission is used only to reduce the alarm volume if a phone call is in progress.
Have a nice time using Stick Notes!
MyLists lets you create your own lists(databases) and add as many items as you want. MyLists comes installed with several sample lists and databases that will get you started right away.
Once you are familiar with MyLists you will be creating your own lists and databases in no time.
There is no limit to the number of lists you can create, list entries is limited to 100(No Limit with Pro Version).
MyLists is very powerful, but is designed to be simple and easy to use. You can export your lists to your Google account in an easy to read spreadsheet. Add more list information directly into your Google Spreadsheet then simply import it into your mobile device(with upgrade to Pro).
Password protect your private lists from prying eyes with a password you choose. You can even make the list invisible until you unlock the protected lists.
MyLists is your one stop tool for all your list management needs.
- Create/Modify/Delete lists
- Create/Modify/Delete fields within lists
- Sort Lists
- Export lists to Google Spreadsheet
- Password protect lists
- 10 data types such as Check Box, Date, Time, Phone, URL, Number, Rating and Text
- Dial numbers direct from a list entry
- Surf to URL direct from a list item
Try this out free and if you like it please upgrade to MyLists Pro which will unlock more features
Why SKEEPER? We all hate lines. In a mobile world it simply does not make sense to physically stand in line. We decided to do something about it.
How does it work? Participating service providers allow you to take your spot in line using the SKEEPER app and wait anywhere you choose. SKEEPER then provides you with real time status updates on your progress in line. Finally, when it is your turn, SKEEPER asks you to head directly to the front of the line and get service without delays!
We are working to make SKEEPER available at more service providers. To learn more about SKEEPER, or to suggest a service provider that you should SKEEP next time, go to: www.skeeperapp.com לניהול תורים וחסכון בזמן המתנה
"Share More" add "Share With Title" option to "Share". You can now share URL with page title.
* Shorten the URL before send
* Save the URL to Instapaper
* Config screen