Please open aFirewall from Home instead of Play Store after installation.
☆ To make sure aFirewall has higher priority to monitor incoming messages, please install aFirewall before other third-party messaging applications such Go SMS Pro, Handcent etc.
☆ Black list is the default list to be blocked. By default, you only need to put the number into black list if you want to block it; Check on "Unknown and private" in black list to block unknown/private/restricted/anonymous calls;
☆ Number in protected list will never be blocked; Protected conversation supports to hide protected list numbers' call/SMS/MMS;
---What can rule do?---
☆ How to hangup call; Multi hangup mode are supported. You can forward the blocked calls to voicemail or a non-existing number. And you can set aFirewall to accept and hangup blocked calls to avoid forwarding to voicemail;
☆ how to block group lists; You can set Call Blocking lists and Message Blocking lists separately;
☆ how to response blocked calls and messages;
☆ Support to backup all aFirewall data to sdcard directory with xml format; and restore aFirewall settings from sdcard directory;
☆ Based on BackupToEmail application, support to backup blocked log and protected log to Gmail;
☆ Password/Fake password supported;
☆ Support to hide aFirewall application icon, you can open it with SimpleDialer or system dialer;
☆ Outgoing call blocking supported;
☆ Prefix wildcard supported;
☆ SMS keywords Block is supported;
☆ Support to block SMS message from Email address; But aFirewall does not support to block Email;
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
* Feature phones as the primary function, but Android does not support basic Vibrate then ring camera flash functions can be used simultaneously. and there is supported to answer in call by shaking
# Vibrate then Ring
1) When a call arrives, it will start to vibrate mode.
2) a certain amount of time after the ring tone progressively larger rings.
3) or to set the loudness rings.
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blinks
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) Flash is repeated at specific intervals
# Answer Call by Shake
1) when the phone rang , You can answer the phone by Shaking
2) set the sensitivity of shaking
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* now no longer should be ringing ringing phone to be embarrassed or not due to the App if you wanted to dramatically reduce
You have to grant the necessary PERMISSIONS for this application!
If you are running this app on Android 4.1 and above, you need to manually grant to permission for this app to work, because Google has changed the access control policy. You can try it if you can understand the steps below:
1. On your phone go to settings→developer options, toggle on USB debugging. If you cannot even find the developer options in settings menu, you should go to settings→about phone, scroll to the last item named like "build number" and click on it for more than 10 times and then the hidden item of developer options will be shown.
2. Get the ADB tool for your phone, you can download the standalone version from here http://sourceforge.net/projects/adbstandalone/ , and Install the driver of your Android phone. You can also go to official android site http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html#Other (donwload SDK tools only) to download the Android SDK tools for your PC, and extract it on your PC.
3. Connect your phone with your PC with USB cable, you might see a dialog asking for confirmation to enable debugging this phone with the PC, select YES.
4. On your PC, open a terminal command line shell, like cmd or powershell, execute "adb devices"↵ you can see the connected device listed there.
5. If all of above are OK, just execute the command line below:
adb shell "pm grant com.robin.huangwei.vibrate500 android.permission.READ_LOGS"↵
6. Kill this application process(click the 'Recent App' button and remove it from the list) and restart it. Or simply reboot your phone, you should get the correct permission then.
If you received unwanted call...
Its so noisy to leave it ringing , Its so disturbing others to doesnt answer it... then what we gonna do?
here is simple solution.
Just add unwanted calls number and it will reject automatically without pushing any button
- Official UP Application installed
- An UP24 band paired with your device
- Firmware version 3.0.21 running on your band
- App Notifications: Gmail, Google Inbox, Outlook, Whatsapp, and more to come
- Smart Notifications: Get notified only when it really matters
- Calls Delay: Let yourself the time to pick up the call before get the notification
- Quiet Hours: Block notifications when you do not want to be bothered
Keep in mind that the communication range of the up24 device is limited to just a few meters. Notifications will not work out of this range.
This application has been widely tested and it is proven to work correctly; actually the author itself use this app on a daily basis to get calls and sms notifications on its wrist.
However it is important to state that this application is the result of a reverse engineering process, hence:
- It may interfere with normal functioning of the band
- It may drain your band battery
- It may stop working anytime (especially after band's software update)
- It may not work with all band versions
This product is not affiliated with, nor endorsed or licensed in any way by Jawbone.
Jawbone, UP, and UP24 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Jawbone corporation. All rights reserved.
*** Price reduced for a limited time only, get today***
Autocall works like an alarm, you set the call time and at the specified time, your phone starts ringing. Excellent for getting out of sticky situations.
There are two call mode available: fake and real. In real calling mode, your phone will call the chosen number at the specified time. Good for setting call reminders and waking other people up.
Keep forgetting to call people on important dates or anniversaries? With Autocall you can have your phone automatically ring your friend or loved one on that all important date and time. No more forgetting to call mom on weekends… Just schedule a call for every Saturday at 4pm with Auto Call.
For more features, see below:
✮ Schedule fake calls to rescue you from sticky situations.
✮ Schedule real calls so you receive a phone call from a friend just in the knick of time.
✮ Set up call reminders so you never forget to call the all important people in your life.
✮ Can schedule repeated calls for recurring events (birthdays, anniversaries, appointments, wake up on weekdays…)
✮ Set up wake up calls for yourself; you no longer need to rely on someone else to call you.
✮ Receive a phone call as an alarm, instead of having that annoying beep.
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS - Select contacts for real and fake calls.
android.permission.CALL_PHONE - You can schedule the app to make phone calls. android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - Determine if you're in a call or not
android.permission.VIBRATE - Vibrate the phone
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Scheduled events are erased on reboot. This is used to reschedule them so you never miss a cal.
com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE - Check Play license
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
So, if you're in the middle of a phonecall in badly covered cellphone area, and your phone vibrator shakes - you'll know you dropped out... and not like me, talking for ages, before finding out my call was dropped long ago.
* Text message blocking works on Kitkat (Android 4.4)
* New feature:Do Not Disturb widget button to quickly block all calls
* New blocking feature: Allow the call to ring through, but prevent it from leaving voice mail.
* New feature: block outgoing text messages (Android 4.4 and above)
Download complete step-by-step guide at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26632652/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
-- Password protected
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support five ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't want them to call.
* Allow call to ring but no access to voice mail.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
-- Do Not Disturb Widget
* Use widget to quickly turn on the do not disturb mode
* Three modes when in do not disturb mode, send all calls to voice mail, hang up on all calls, or mute all calls.
* Option to include white list numbers also when in the do not disturb mode.
You can choose silent ringer or reject. And you can add phone number from incoming call list.
This app use signal from default phone app, So please think it as an app helping call block.
* EZanswer includes all the following apps.
1. EZtouch : asnwer / reject a call by screen touch.
2. EZbutton : answer / reject a call by hardware button.
3. EZshake : answer / reject a call by shake and upside down.
4. EZblock : call blocker.
5. EZnotice : Notice hang up by vibration.
6. Full screen Image (caller ID)
7. Display additional info (Company, department, title, notes)
ONLY FOR NEXUS 4 AND 5
PLEASE DO NOT RATE POORLY, READ FULL DESCRIPTION.
This app allows you to tune the vibration of your device at your own taste. As many of you have noticed, devices like Nexus 4 or Galaxy Nexus have a very quiet and discrete vibration, this app will allow you to turn it up a noch and personalize the feedback your device gives you.
Not every device is supported, the APP itself will detect and let you know if you can tune the vibration or not.
THIS APP REQUIRES:
Android 4.0.0 or newer
Root access -if not, the app can not change the default vibration-
A compatible device
(Mostly Nexus 4 and 5 devices, other may or may not let you set the vibration intensity, since this APP is developed to work with the vibration units that LG are using right now, if your phone DOES NOT HAVE ONE OF THOSE, will NOT work)
VibraFix forces the haptic feedback to stop.
WARNING : ROOT RIGHTS REQUIRED.
On some devices, when you uncheck the haptic feedback option in settings, vibrate stills enabled for some keys.
This app is useful for people who are annoyed with this, in my point of view, bug.
It's also allways a good idea to deactivate haptic feedback in order to save some power juice.
How does it work ?
VibraFix stops totaly the vibrate with a rude and simple method : changing the permission (777 to 444) for the vibrate ressource.
Vibrafix forces vibrate to stop.
VibraFix can be started automaticaly at boot.
VibraFix is a quiet application running in the background and uses very little resources.
VibraFix can enable again the vibrate when a phone call or/and a SMS is received.
There is also an attempt to deal with the vibrate when an AlarmClock is trigged.
Optional notification in order to enable vibrate in one click.
Optional shortcuts to enable or not Vibrafix (Switch ON, Switch OFF and Switcher)
Optional options to enable only in 'Pocket Mode" or when in charge
Devices concerned :
This fix has been tested only on Motorola Defy (stock ROMs android 2.1 and android 2.2.1)
but should certainly works also on other phone devices/ROMs with the same bug.
According to stats, VibraFix is installed and used on :
Motorola devices ~85% : Motorola Defy, Motorola Milestone2, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Droid I & II
but also : Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Mini, LG Swift, LG Optimus One, tcc8900, IVIO_DE38, HTC Nexus One
VibraFix is FREE to use - and without ads.
However if you want to support this app, donations are welcome. Thanks.
contact/support/donation : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1103628
If you vote negative without information about your problem or without contact me with support page... I will not be able to try to help you !
External links, reviews and informations about VibraFix
Unsolicited calls from telemarketers, spammers, fraudulent companies and unwanted people aren’t just an irritation; they can cause genuine distress, fear, danger and even illness in extreme cases. But you spend a lot of money owning a smartphone, so why should you have to keep all your details hidden? With Blacklistcall installed, you no longer have to.
Telecom companies and government agencies around the world receive thousands upon thousands of complaints about nuisance calls every week, and there’s little or nothing they can do to combat this serious problem. Your best line of defense begins right here with this app, and your phone.
GIVING YOU BACK CONTROL
By installing Blacklistcall you take back full control of your privacy without sacrificing the primary reason for owning a smartphone; being able to talk to people. Take a look at how the Blacklistcall firewall app puts you back in charge of your connected life:
* Block spam numbers from being able to contact you ever again.
* Block SMS text messages as well as calls.
* Automatically hang up on unwanted callers.
* Turn an unknown caller to silent.
* Block all hidden or restricted numbers.
* Only allow calls from authorized contacts.
* Send an auto-reply message after a rejected call.
* Get the pro version to lock numbers during certain times of day.
* Simple to setup and use, so anyone can easily have control of their privacy.
Blacklistcall has been extensively tested, is very lightweight so it won’t affect your smartphone usage, and is trusted by over 100,000 smartphone users around the world.
You wouldn’t leave your computer unprotected, so don’t let your smartphone be a victim to nuisance calls any longer. Join the Blacklistcall community today, and take back control.
If you simply leave you smartphone turned on, you risk that anybody can wake you up, or... you use Call Filter Alarm!
Using this innovative app, you can define all the alarms you need with the possibility to specify, for every single alarm, who can call you, shutting up all other calls / sms notifications and intelligently manage wifi activation / deactivation, data usage, offline mode.
How it works:
- Define the alarm
- Choose who can call you (if needed)
- Before going to sleep, enable the sleep mode
Your phone will ring only for who you decided. Other calls / sms will happen in silent mode and you will be able to see them as lost when you will wake up.
In addition to the particular call and sms filters feature, Call Filter Alarm provides:
- Intelligent wifi activation / deactivation, data usage, offline mode, silent mode with a single button: the sleep mode (fully customizable)
- Customizable tone, volume and vibration for allowed call and allowed sms
- Customizable volume, volume increment, snooze, tone (music or ringtone), vibration for every single alarm or for the entire app.
- Daily alarm repetition
- Incremental alarm volume
- Multilanguage (English, Italian, Spanish, Polish, German, Russian, Turkish and Purtuguese (Brazil) now available)
It's simple, immediate and extremely effective.
I'm working on the new features. Waiting...
- Let me know if you like Call Filter Alarm rating it!
- Contact me for bugfixing or for suggest improvement
Follow Call Filter Alarm on Google+:
App of the day on TuttoAndroid.net - Voted 5/5
- Data network mode managing doesn't work on all Android versions. The feature is disabled on detected platforms.
- Since Android Jelly Bean mr2 is no longer possible to enable / disable the offline mode. Starting with that version, the feature is therefore disabled.
Building an Android application that works perfectly on all versions and devices is very difficult. So it is possible that on some platform there are bugs. If you find any, please, contact me at email@example.com.
Permissions required and why:
READ_PHONE_STATE: required for the call filter
RECEIVE_SMS: required for the sms filter
READ_CONTACTS: required for contacts selection
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required for tone selection
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: required for restore alarms on phone boot
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: required for wifi managing
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: required for check wifi state
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: required for check data connection state
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: required data connection mode managing
VIBRATE: required for activate the vibrate mode
WRITE_SETTINGS: required for offline state managing
INTERNET: required for advertising
Thanks to my wife, as well as for the support, also for Sundays spent at home ...
Then you should try "Watch my Bluetooth Devices".
"Watch my Bluetooth Devices" enables the Bluetooth module of your Android device in an interval. If none of your Bluetooth devices is available, the Bluetooth module will be turned off instant. This way the power consumption is reduced to the minimum.
Beside this basic functionality "Watch my Bluetooth Devices" offers a lot of additonal features to fit all your needs.
- Event-based temporary stopping the service: airplane mode, active WiFi connection, low battery
- Event-based triggering the device search: incoming and outgoing calls, incoming SMS, plugging the charging cable, connection with docking station
- Event-based notifications (ringtone and/or vibration)
- Control functionality via status bar
- Auto connect: A2DP and headset/handsfree set
- Locale/Tasker compatible plugin for maximum flexibility
- Integrated help and FAQ
- Bi-lingual user interface (German, English)
- Free of charge and free of ads
On the one hand "Watch my Bluetooth Devices" is very easy to use. On the other hand it's highly configurable. The good documentation makes sure that all questions are answered.
The further development of "Watch my Bluetooth Devices" depends on your feedback. If you notice a misbehavior or you miss some feature, please don't give a bad rating. Instead send some feedback to the developer.
The detailed procedure for reporting a misbehavior is described in the integrated help. Thanks for your support!
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to the support address below.
- "Bluetooth administration" and "Create Bluetooth connections": Watching Bluetooth connections and enabling/disabling of Bluetooth module
- "Read phone state and identify" and "Intercept outgoing calls": Start the device search on incoming and outgoing calls
- "Receive SMS": Start the device search on incoming SMS
- "Automatically start at boot": Starting the service on system boot
- "Prevent phone from sleeping": Ensure your phone doesn't go sleeping during active operations
- "Control vibrator": Make some notification in the form of a short vibration alarm
- "Modify/delete SD card contents": Creating a log file on your SD card for troubleshooting
- "View network state" and "View Wi-Fi state": Temporary stop service on active WiFi connection
MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple UI and logical step by step process.
From AndroidTapp.com: "MacroDroid is an utterly brilliant, and less expensive, alternative (to Tasker) that is definitely worth trying out" (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is currently available in English, Spanish, German, French, Portugese, Polish.and Turkish
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click 'Add Macro'
• Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
A subset of the MacroDroid features are listed below:
Over 45 Different Triggers including:
Airplane Mode Enabled/Disabled, App Installed/Removed, App Opened/Closed, Battery Level, Bluetooth Event, Day/Time, Device Boot, Device Docked/Undocked, Dial Phone Number, Headphones Inserted/Removed, Location Trigger, Media Button Press, Mobile Service Status, NFC Tag, Power Button Toggle, Power Connected/Removed, Regular Interval, Screen On/Off, Shake Device, SMS Received, SMS Sent, Widget Button Press, Wifi State Change.
Over 70 Different Actions including:
Auto Answer Call, Control Media, Display Notification, Delete SMS, Enable/Disable Bluetooth & Connect to Audio Device, Enable/Disable Auto Rotate, Enable/Disable Auto Sync, Enable/Disable Data, Enabled/Disable GPS (*), Enable/Disable Wifi, Enable/Disable Wifi Hotspot, Forward SMS, Kill Application, Launch Application, Make Call, Open Website, Play Sound, Popup Message, Reboot/Power Off, Record Microphone, Say Current Time, Send SMS, Set Brightness, Set Airplane Mode, Set Keyguard, Set MacroDroid Mode, Set Ringtone, Set Screen Timeout, Set Volume, Set Wallpaper, Share Location, Sleep Before Next Action, Speak Text, Take Picture, Upload Last Photo, Vibrate
Over 25 Different Constraints including:
Battery Level, Bluetooth State, Call State, Day of the Week, External Power, Headphone Connection, MacroDroid Mode, Phone Ringing, Ringer Volume, Running Application, Screen On/Off, Time of Day, Wifi State
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and a single action and constraint per macro. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros with multiple actions and constraints.
We make every effort to test on as many devices as possible, but unfortunately we can't try them all. If you have any problems or issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible (including device and OS version). We will always try and resolve any reported bugs ASAP.
If you have any feature requests or suggestions for improvements then please let us know. We plan to support and update MacroDroid long in to the future.
After extensive analyses and consideration of more than 50 risk factors, we found that 5 factors markedly affected fracture outcome: age, bone mineral density, body weight, a history of prior fracture after the age of 50, and any falls during the past 12 months. These risk factors were then used to develop and internally validate the prognostic model
This version provide you to read only UID of tags and export to CSV file when scanning completely ( by pressing "Stop Scanning" button) automatically.
You can share exported data file via Skype, Gmail...
You can download template for Importer Excel from https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23004587/RFinderImporter.xls
Notice: You must enable NFC driver in your device.
App version 1.0.3
Ngoài ra ứng dụng từ điển SkyDict hổ trợ các tính năng:
- Tra từ offline.
- Gợi ý từ cần tra.
- Phát âm từ vựng.
- Download/update từ điển.
- Tra một hoặc nhiều bộ từ điển hoặc nhiều wiki cùng một lúc.
- Tra chéo qua chức năng "Chọn từ".
- Lưu trữ tối ưu giữa bộ nhớ trong và bộ nhớ ngoài của máy để tăng tốc độ tra cứu.
Ứng dụng từ điển SkyDict có thể cài đặt các bộ từ điển:
- Anh-Việt: 109.000.000 từ.
- Việt-Anh: 23.000 từ.
- Pháp-Việt: 48.000 từ.
- Việt-Pháp: 39.000 từ.
- Đức-Việt: 45.000 từ.
- Việt-Đức: 12.000 từ.
- Nauy-Việt: 20.000 từ.
- Wordnet: 155.000 từ.
- Từ điển máy tính: 14.000 từ.
Được phát triển bởi Lê Đức Huy từ HLV Solution Inc.
Tags: Từ điển Android đa ngôn ngữ, download-update từ điển,tra nhiều từ điển, tu dien, tu dien da ngon ngu, tu dien anh viet, tu dien viet anh, tu dien so, tu dien viet phap, tu dien phap viet, tu dien.