Doesn't scale display correctly, "hit or miss" is more accurate I've tried various versions of this for a few years, none were that good compared to others. This version will not resize the text so you don't have to break out a magnifying glass to read the 1 or 2 point font for the recorded trip. The pop-up to name your route also doesn't resize cutting off 95% of one of the buttons ("save"i assume, if you're careful you can select it) but you can Cancel or Discard fine. 2 stars only because technically it works but only marginally.
Many bugs.. crush every 2 mins..
Love it Best recorder for me.
This is great. Does what it says. I'm going to buy the full version.
7th December 2011
- Improved the new interface, fixed minor bugs.
- Added ability to rename, delete routes.
- New widget (beta) control RR from your home screen
3rd December 2011
- Cleaner user interface easier to use, more intuitive.
- Added export to picture, export to Facebook and Twitter!
- Graphs now shown along side maps, tapping graphs shows the relative location on a map.
- Improved support and speed for Google Earth files.