Doesn't scale display correctly, "hit or miss" is more accurate I've tried various versions of this for a few years, none were that good compared to others. This version will not resize the text so you don't have to break out a magnifying glass to read the 1 or 2 point font for the recorded trip. The pop-up to name your route also doesn't resize cutting off 95% of one of the buttons ("save"i assume, if you're careful you can select it) but you can Cancel or Discard fine. 2 stars only because technically it works but only marginally.
Many bugs.. crush every 2 mins..
Love it Best recorder for me.
Have not evaluated it fully, crashed once but seems ok. Another similar app globocate is there, try that too, their widget is an easy way to record.
Great tool for sightseeing. Never let down, will buy the full version.
7th December 2011
- Improved the new interface, fixed minor bugs.
- Added ability to rename, delete routes.
- New widget (beta) control RR from your home screen
3rd December 2011
- Cleaner user interface easier to use, more intuitive.
- Added export to picture, export to Facebook and Twitter!
- Graphs now shown along side maps, tapping graphs shows the relative location on a map.
- Improved support and speed for Google Earth files.