This is a simple application that allows a user to keep track of their blood pressure readings. It records 100 entries and then the oldest entries begin to age off as new ones are added.
- Enter Systolic and Diastolic values.
- Enter Heart Rate ( optional ).
- Date and time are recorded automatically when entries are made.
- View up to 100 entries in history.
- Print ( Requires a supported printer for physical printing ). PDF can be saved.
- Email your recorded data.
- Delete individual entries from history if you make a mistake.
- Reset the application to clear all entries.
- Chart in history, at top, shows a stacked graph of all entries.
Please send any suggestions or feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org