日本-東京(Japan - Tokyo)：http://bit.ly/Ve9OlW
日本-北海道(Japan - Hokkaido)：http://bit.ly/Ve9HqG
日本-大阪京都(Japan - Osaka, Kyoto)：http://bit.ly/RpxyFA
日本-九州鹿兒島(Kyushu & Kagoshima)：http://bit.ly/17TDigP
台灣-台北(Taiwan - Taipei)：http://bit.ly/Vb4a8U
荷蘭比利時(Netherlands & Belgium)：http://bit.ly/11Hm4Tw
- Travel info and tips are available offline.
- Maps of every major city are available offline.
- Your own things-to-do list.
- Complete listings of the most stunning cities, regions, museums, attractions, architecture, natural sites and shops in Holland.
- Available in 10 languages: Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Japanese Brazilian Portuguese.
- Available with a ‘Near Me’ functionality. A map with a 5km radius around your current position shows all places of interest near you.
- Personal travel info that suits your travel group, interests and budget.
- Off the beaten track info and useful itineraries.
Visit Holland App is an initiative of the Netherlands Board of Tourism & Conventions (NBTC). NBTC is responsible for branding and marketing Holland nationally and internationally. Using the 'Holland' brand, NBTC puts the country on the map as an attractive destination for holidays, business meetings and conventions.
Keywords: Tourism, The Netherlands, Visit the Netherlands, Holland, Amsterdam, Dutch, Map, Hotel, guide, museums, info, attractions
In the menu ‘view map’ you will see the location of all the Holland Hotels Costa Rica.
At ‘All hotels’ you will find information about all the Holland Hotels, you can have a look at the website of each hotel, download a route description or make a reservation on-line.
Renting a car is easy through the menu ‘Car Rental’; here you will see all the possibilities and if you wish you can rent a car on-line.
’At A(d)venture’ offers you attactive discounts at the Holland Hotels; here you can get an At A(d)venture discount card on-line.
- Netherlands In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
- Dutch language phrasebook.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
This app includes:
- Things to do in Amsterdam (for example: Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh museum etc.)
- Things to do in Rotterdam (for example: The Euromast, The Port Of Rotterdam etc.)
- More Cities in The Netherlands (for example: Alkmaar, Leiden, Den Haag, Wieringen etc.)
- Some attractions (for example: The Keukenhof, Walibi, the Efteling, Aalsmeer flowerauction etc.)
- Some cool extras as Dutch Music and a Dutch Rail map, more is coming soon!
And the best.... The app is free!!!
Note: If you want to leave feedback please click on the contact button in the app or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our first update!
This section allows you to see details of every flight departure and arrival, including today, yesterday and tomorrow. You can also search for flights by destination, flight number or airline.
When you’ve found a flight you can save it simply by selecting the ‘save’ button. You can then automatically retrieve the flight from the ‘My flights’ section. This is easy to find by selecting ‘My flights’ in the menu. Swiping the screen from right to left also displays your next flight, or you can retrieve it by pressing the icon at the top right of the app. You can also receive push notifications if there is a change to the status of your flight.
Would you like to park close to the terminal? Or would you like a good deal on parking for a longer period?
If so, you can reserve a parking space in advance at one of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol’s car parks.
Look at the latest Special Offers and reserve the product of your choice, with no obligation.
This floor plan shows detailed information about the arrival and departure halls and departure lounges at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. You can search by category or for a specific shop, bar or restaurant, or simply browse through our comprehensive catalogue to see what Schiphol has to offer.
The new menu, which you can access by pressing the menu icon at the top of the app, provides information on buses, trains, baggage, facilities, information at Schiphol, and your profile.
We wish you a pleasant stay at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Whenever and wherever possible, you can start!