Going to Netherlands? Try this FREE & OFFLINE travel guide with cities, attractions, road map, local prices, tips and reviews added by hikers.
Join Hikersbay family, community of more than 10 000 000 travelers who use our apps and share articles, reviews, photos and recommendations.
• Available in 15 languages.
• 100% free and offline (no roaming charges)
• Best mobile travel guide 2013 - ACS Awards Winner.
This app offers you complete offline city guides for:
Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Hoom, Eindhoven, Delft, Arnhem, Utrecht, Haarlem, Aruba, Groningen, Texel and other travel destinations in Netherlands.
Features of the Netherlands Travel Guide by Hikersbay:
• Top cities & regions in Netherlands
• List of attractions with multi-language descriptions and photos
• Currency converter & local prices comparison (71 curriencies)
• 14 days weather forecast with offline mode
• Travel reviews & social recommendation
• Multiple languages supported (15 languages)
• Best Trips, Adventures, and To Do
• Cheap hotel booking and car hire
What people say:
• "Very handy. For years when I toured Paris, I lugged around a folded paper city map. Later I toured with a small thick book of arr.maps. Now it's on my pad!"
• "Awesome! This app provides all the things you need. No agresive adds and doesn't need network connection at all. Really helpful."
• "Absolutely good. When we had our vacation in Hong Kong it really helps me a lot. I recommend this apps to people who want to go to HK. Great work!"
• "Great app, easy to use. Try to use this application for great guide going to different places you like."
With this app you get access to FREE guided walking tour around the most important and characteristic places in: Amsterdam, Begijnhof , New Church, Rembrandtplein. The range of free services may vary.
Netherlands can be the best for you at any season. When to go to Netherlands
The Netherlands is a constitutional monarchy located in Northwest Europe. The Netherlands Antilles is part of the state and consists of islands in the Caribbean. The Netherlands is often called Holland after a historic region, part of the present day nation. The country is bounded on the North and West by the North Sea, on the East by Germany, and on the South by Belgium. Land is scarce in the Netherlands and is fully exploited. The natural landscapes have been altered over the centuries.
Benefits of Smart Maps Offline:
- ease of use
- offline maps of any country
- all details on the map
- your current location determined by GPS
- offline search on the map
- offline POI search
- location sharing via sms, email, etc.
- support devices with high resolution screens
- details of the current GPS location
- millions of points-of-interest (POIs): restaurants, gas stations, tourist destinations...
- maps work when no Internet connection is available.
- free map updates & Free POI database updates
Alabama, Albania, Alberta, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Arizona, Arkansas, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Azores, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Columbia, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Canada, California, Cameroon, Canary Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Colorado, Connecticut, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Delaware, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, District of Columbia, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, Florida, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti and Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Hungary, Iceland, Idaho, Illinois, India, Indiana, Indonesia, Iowa, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Israel and Palestine, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kansas, Kazakhstan, Kentucky, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Louisiana, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maine, Malaysia,Singapore,Brunei, Malta, Manitoba, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mexico, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montana, Montenegro, Morocco, Nebraska, Netherlands, Nevada, New Brunswick, New Caledonia, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, New Zealand, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nigeria, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northwest Territories, Norway, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ohio, Oklahoma, Ontario, Oregon, Pakistan,Paraguay, Pennsylvania, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Rhode Island, Romania, Russia (european part), Saskatchewan, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa and Lesotho, South Carolina, South Dakota, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Tennessee, Texas, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uruguay, Utah, Uzbekistan, Vermont, Vietnam, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Yukon
You can filter on price, year, size or type of home (dwelling house, apartment, ...).
Navigation and streetview are integrated.
Data provided by huizenzoeker.nl (incl. funda)
Whenever and wherever possible, you can start!