- Travel info and tips are available offline.
- Maps of every major city are available offline.
- Your own things-to-do list.
- Complete listings of the most stunning cities, regions, museums, attractions, architecture, natural sites and shops in Holland.
- Available in 10 languages: Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Japanese Brazilian Portuguese.
- Available with a ‘Near Me’ functionality. A map with a 5km radius around your current position shows all places of interest near you.
- Personal travel info that suits your travel group, interests and budget.
- Off the beaten track info and useful itineraries.
Visit Holland App is an initiative of the Netherlands Board of Tourism & Conventions (NBTC). NBTC is responsible for branding and marketing Holland nationally and internationally. Using the 'Holland' brand, NBTC puts the country on the map as an attractive destination for holidays, business meetings and conventions.
Keywords: Tourism, The Netherlands, Visit the Netherlands, Holland, Amsterdam, Dutch, Map, Hotel, guide, museums, info, attractions
VISITBRUSSELS, the most comprehensive app in Google Play to discover Brussels.
100% Offline (no roaming costs) and 100% free, this app is available in English, French and Dutch.
Simple, functional, extremely complete, free and offline, the VISITBRUSSELS application is your official guide before or during your stay in Brussels.
- Around me: Thanks to the GPS locator (offline) you can easily discover where you are in Brussels and receive information about the “points of interests” POI surrounding you. You can also filter the type of place you want to see on the map from the 1200 addresses listed and updated daily. You can choose between list view or map view.
- Map of Brussels 100% offline (no connection required).
- A database of over 1200 addresses with listing, pictures and practical details + call function.
Discover Brussels through 20 databases structured as follows:
- Do & See : Top10 / Museums & Visits / Monuments & Sites / Events / Attractions & Leisure / Shopping / Markets
- Eat & drink: Restaurants / Bars & Cafés / Breakfast
- Nightlife: Nightclubs / Night Restaurants / Leisure / Live Music
- Sleep: Hotels / Bed & Breakfast / Hostels / Tips / Pack hotels
- Global search functionality in the application based on keywords.
- Search on events in the Cultural Agenda
More from developer
Whenever and wherever possible, you can start!