The app is based on a patent pending innovation related to diagnostics.
•Diagnosis of the vitamin deficiency based on key symptoms
-Identifies further symptoms through question and answers.
-It can show multiple deficiencies with associated probabilities.
-System displays the probabilities only if it is greater than a specific confidence factor.
•Food Suggestions for major vitamin deficiencies
-Color coded for user's food preferences like veg, ovo-lacto, non-veg
All key information about the vitamins
-Key functions of the vitamin in the body
-Major deficiency symptoms
-Foods with that vitamin
-Search functionality based on keywords or any detail of the vitamin
•Ability to handle multiple profiles (e.g. different family members) and reports on prior diagnostic conclusions. These reports also can be sent over mail.
•All aspects of the innovation related to the diagnostic correlation engine are our patent pending intellectual property.
The application is provided for information and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide any sort of diagnosis or medical advice. You should consult your own personal physician to determine the appropriateness of the information for your specific situation before making any decision regarding treatment or medication related to vitamin deficiencies.
Vitamins and Minerals included in this analysis
Yantramind ( www.yantramind.com ) focuses on developing technology solutions using machine intelligence to solve real world issues. Healthcare is our initial focus area and vitamin deficiency problem is the first one we are trying to solve. This application is the standalone mobile version addressing the area of vitamin deficiency, leveraging our medical information correlation engine. Web version of the same application is available at www.vitamindeficiencyfinder.com
Your feedback and suggestions
Your feedback and suggestions are extremely important for us to shape our future direction. Let us know if you want this solution to be extended for your ideas or product or service offerings– whether it is for profit or non-profit. We are more interested in the actual social impact of our solutions and will be glad to support you in whatever way we can. We have several innovative ideas in Healthcare, Information search and Decision Support that are being developed right now and will reach the market very soon. Requesting your feedback, suggestions and continued support. Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
This app includes:
#What are vitamins.
#Types of Vitamins
#Role of Vitamins
#The Risk of Vitamin Deficiency
#Amount of Vitamins for Baby, Adult, and Seniors
#Avoid Vitamins Overdose.
Does it seem like you’ve tried everything in your power to figure it out, and yet, despite your best intentions, you’re still plagued with:
• Not knowing how to even get started
• Not understanding even where to start with the sources of vitamins in food
• Not knowing how to stay away from overdose
If this describes you, then you are in luck today...
First, you are NOT alone! It may seem like it sometimes, but not knowing how to get started with using vitamins correctly is far more common than you’d think.
I ought to know, because I’ve been in the same spot before...
"Why Understanding All The Ins And Outs Of This Business Is Crucial!"
This is one area you must pay attention to…
Most people today depend on vitamins to give their body all the necessary elements to keep the body working at its optimum. The dependency on vitamins is mainly due to the fact that there is often no time for a person to stop and have a well balanced meal and a lot of food choices today are definitely do not make up the complete vitamin body needs.
Let me explain...
The vitamins are essential nutrients, which are part of a necessary process that helps to release energy from foods within its makeup and from those consumed to keep the skin, nerves and red blood cells in constant rejuvenating mode.
And the worst part? The more you don't know the less you will succeed!
Make no mistake about it...
"The Costs of NOT Getting All The Info You Need Are Just Too High!"
Your lack of knowledge in this area may not be your fault, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t -- or can’t -- do anything to find out everything you need to know to finally be a success!
The costs of continuing to repeat this pattern are just too steep...
I mean, think about all of the money you’re wasting because of how continuing to try things that don't work costs you money... the time you’re losing due to going around in circles is also time-consuming...
... and that’s not to mention the toll it’s taking on your health, like the way the failed attempts over and over can impact your overall physical wellness.
So today -- in the next FEW MINUTES, in fact -- we’re going to help you GET ON TRACK, and learn how you can quickly and easily get your vitamin knowledge under control... for GOOD!
"This App Will Show You Exactly What What You Need To Do To Finally Be A Success With Using Vitamins The Right Way!"
As a person just like you who has struggled with getting healthy, I have searched high and low to find the best strategies to fix this problem and I am fully qualified and equipped to help you put an end to your frustration with trying to wade through all the info you need to know to use vitamins right!
The two types of vitamin groups would be categorized as fat soluble vitamins and water soluble vitamins. The fat soluble vitamins are vitamins A, D, E, and K and they are all usually found in the fat content in foods. Sources of these may also be found in food items such as vegetable oils, nut, egg yolk, fish oil, whole grains and deep green leafy vegetables.
"Introducing… Vitamin Vitality!"
This powerful tool will provide you with everything you need to know to be a success and achieve your goal of getting healthy with the help of vitamins.
With this product, and it’s great information on vitamins it will walk you, step by step, through the exact process we developed to help people get all the info they need to be a success.
In This Book, You Will Learn:
The Role Of Vitamins For Body Nutrition
The Risk Of Vitamin Deficiencies
Types Of Vitamins
Source Of Vitamins From Food
Choosing The Right Vitamins
And so much more!
In spite of its simplicity, it makes very important thing: recalls the need to take medication.
- Flexible scheduling of medication.
- A convenient display of schedule (mapping into a table with sorting records as we approach the time of reception).
- Reminders to take medication.
- Indicates missed receptions.
- Custom ringtone.
- The ability to configure the application.
- Archive for storage of past receptions.
No Ads. Internet access need only for automatic bug-send.
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from vitamin deficiency anemia
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of vitamin deficiency anemia and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for vitamin deficiency anemia
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from vitamin deficiency anemia in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains vitamin deficiency anemia diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
Vitamins and minerals make people's bodies work properly. Although you get vitamins and minerals from the foods you eat every day, some foods have more vitamins and minerals than others.
Vitamins fall into two categories: fat soluble and water soluble.
The fat-soluble vitamins — A, D, E, and K — dissolve in fat and can be stored in your body.
The water-soluble vitamins — C and the B-complex vitamins (such as vitamins B6, B12, niacin, riboflavin, and folate) — need to dissolve in water before your body can absorb them.
Because of this, your body can't store these vitamins. So you need a fresh supply of these vitamins every day.
What Do Vitamins and Minerals Do?
Vitamins and minerals boost the immune system, support normal growth and development, and help cells and organs do their jobs.
It’s FREE download NOW
To your good health:)
Außerdem entschlüsseln Sie die E-Zusatzstoffe und sehen so, ob Ihr Produkt evtl. gesundheitsschädlich ist.
Die Mineralien-, Vitamin- und Kräuterdatenbanken helfen Ihnen dabei, sich bewusst gesund zu ernähren.
Mit dem integrierten Ernährungstagebuch halten Sie komfortabel Ihre Zielwerte im Blick.
Die App beinhaltet folgende Funktionen:
Verzeichnis der E-Zusatzstoffe
Suchen Sie nach einem Zusatzstoff der E-Reihe und Sie sehen sofort, welcher Stoff sich dahinter verbirgt bzw. ob dieser harmlos oder gesundheitsschädlich ist. Auch eine Invers-Suche ist möglich, denn viele Hersteller benutzen mittlerweile den Zusatzstoffnamen im Klartext.
Sollten Sie weitere Infos wünschen, steht die integrierte Wikipedia-Anbindung direkt für Sie zur Verfügung.
In den Nährwert-Tabellen stehen Ihnen zu aktuell ca. 1000 verschiedenen Lebensmitteln einzelne Informationen wie Energiedichte, Kilojoule, Eiweiss, Fett, Ballaststoffe, Kohlehydrate und Zucker zur Verfügung.
Für Diabetiker sind die Angaben zu Broteinheiten, glykämischem Index und glykämischer Last besonders wertvoll.
Ist Ihr Lebensmittel noch nicht in der Datenbank vorhanden?
Legen Sie es mit minimalem Aufwand in der Datenbank an.
Ballaststoffe spielen eine große Rolle in unserem Verdauungssystem. In der Ballaststoff-Auskunft stehen Ihnen zu vielen Lebensmitteln gesonderte Ballaststoff-Werte zur Verfügung.
In der Mineralien-Datenbank sehen Sie, welche Mineralien in einzelnen Lebensmitteln stecken, welcher Tagesbedarf benötigt wird, was das Mineral im Körper bewirkt und wie sich eine Überdosierung auf den Organismus auswirkt.
Erfahren Sie alles Wissenswerte über die wichtigsten Vitamine. In welchen Lebensmitteln kommen sie vor? Wieviel benötige ich pro Tag? Was passiert bei einem Mangel oder einer Überdosierung? Für was genau sind sie gut?
Erfahren Sie, welche Kräuter gut für Sie sind und wie sie im Organismus wirken.
Über die zuschaltbare Wikipedia-Anbindung bleibt keine Frage unbeantwortet.
Mit dem integrierten Ernährungstagebuch behalten Sie Ihre Zielwerte jederzeit im Blick.
Stellen Sie in den App-Parametern Ihren gewünschten Tageszielwert ein. Nun erfassen Sie über den Tag hinweg Ihre zu sich genommenen Lebensmittel. Über den separaten Menüpunkt „Ernährungstagebuch“ finden Sie jetzt die einzelnen Tage und deren entsprechenden Werte vor. Sie erkennen sofort, ob Sie sich noch unter oder bereits über Ihrem eingestellten Zielwert befinden.
Der BMI-Rechner ermittelt Ihren persönlichen BMI-Wert und teilt Ihnen auch gleichzeitig mit, ob Sie über-, unter- oder normalgewichtig sind.
Der Kalorienbedarfsrechner ermittelt, unter Berücksichtigung Ihres Tätigkeitsprofils, Ihren persönlichen Kalorien-Gesamtbedarf pro Tag.
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
★ Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication now! ★
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
It will help you remember to take meds, keep track what pill you took and when, remind you to refill and even give you medication discounts.
★ Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again! ★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Synchronizes the family medicine pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you to take your medication on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your meds reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what medication are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch. Shake your wrist to mark that you took the medication.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only, 1 month then invite your friends to use it for more).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to, you’ll be presented with a contact picker listing your contacts for your convenience. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification and offer to intervene.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to email@example.com
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
User can know information about particular Vegetable can mange their diet.
Why should we get diet rich in vegetable nutrition?
What are the health benefits of vegetables?
Vegetables, like fruits, are low in fat but contain good amounts of vitamins and minerals. All the Green-Yellow-Orange vegetables are rich sources of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, beta-carotene, vitamin B-complex, vitamin-C, vitamin A, and vitamin K.
Vegetables are home for many antioxidants that; firstly, help protect the human body from oxidant stress, diseases and cancers, and secondly; help the body develop the capacity to fight against these by boosting immunity.
...Go for greens to help you stay fit and healthy!
Period Tracker tracks your periods and can even predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, the app tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy. You can use it as Period Tracker for Irregular Periods or Ovulation and Fertility Calculator . Track your period, menstrual cycle, fertility days, symptoms, medications, mood, and more related to your cycle wherever you are! Period Calculator, Diary and Tracker learns from your inputs and makes better prediction of future periods and fertility windows through time. You can finally get relaxed about tracking your period and predicting your ovulation and fertility window.
★ Period Tracker for irregular periods
★ Menstrual Cycle Tracker, Diary and Calendar
★ Ovulation and Fertility days Calculator, Calendar and Tracker
★ Intuitive user interface with vital information at a glance.
★ Period Tracker, Calculator and Calendar
★ Notification Reminders about incoming period or fertility window.
★ Home screen Widget. Get the basic period data without even starting the application.
★ Use the 'Year' Calendar to see if the period will fall on the date of an event or appointment, or in the middle of your vacation.
★ PIN code privacy protection.
★ Track your periods for better prediction of future periods.
★ Learn the signals a woman’s body gives out when you’re approaching ovulation.
Period & Ovulation - Calendar and Tracker Features:
★ Record popular signs of ovulation like Basal Body Temperature.
★ Record your period and intercourse/sex information.
★ Store daily notes, symptoms, moods and more.
★ Plan ahead with unlimited predictions for your next periods, fertile days and ovulation.
★ Tracking helps to better predict fertility days and future periods.
We want to hear from you! Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Menstrual cycle, ovulation and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Diary Calendar / Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
We have done our best to facilitate your search of numerous drugs and diseases. Our application offers you an extensive drug guide and a disease guide.
We do our best to monitor all novel and rare medicines and update our information on a daily basis, to make sure that we provide you with the latest data. With our medical application you will be able to choose the most effective, fast-acting and least harmful drugs.
Stay healthy and remember that your health is in your hands!
This application includes:
1. Drug Handbook
2. General Diseases - Handbook
-- Update #2
The dictionary is based on the contents of Dorland’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary, which has set the standard for medical dictionaries for over 110 years.
*** Fully Functional Trial ***
* 40,000 entries and definitions from all areas of medicine
* 350 illustrations
* Audio pronunciations
* Helpful hints, including information on pronunciation
* Clear, accessible color layout
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
The Sepsis app by ESCAVO contains clinical information and tools used in the diagnosis and management of sepsis and septic shock. Sepsis is a serious systemic infection that affects over 750,000 patients and kills over 200,000 people every year in the US, at an annual cost estimated to exceed 16 billion dollars. This app is intended for use by physicians and other healthcare professionals who manage critically ill patients.
In sepsis, time is of the essence. Successful treatment hinges on prompt recognition of symptoms, antibiotic administration, and hemodynamic stabilization. Lack of appropriate sepsis management knowledge at the bedside can lead to delayed symptom recognition, serious complications, medical errors, increased treatment costs, and avoidable morbidity and mortality. For this reason, we created this app to provide busy healthcare workers with essential management information based on the latest practice guidelines in a format that is easily accessible at the point of care.
The Sepsis app has been developed on the ESCAVO mobile publishing platform, a platform created specifically for mobile publishing of scientific and medical content. The ESCAVO platform has an intuitive user interface designed for efficient navigation and optimized for mobile devices. The platform features unobtrusive pop-ups that contain secondary details on primary topics, drug administration information, and full references. An indexed search function lets users rapidly locate needed content, and a bookmarking function allows users to save sections of special interest for fast access on subsequent use. Clinical calculators are also supported.
Content updates will be performed periodically and automatically when network access is available, and are free of charge.
Clinical topics covered in the Sepsis app include the following:
- Epidemiology, risk factors and pathophysiology of the systemic inflammatory response (SIRS), sepsis and septic shock
- Definitions and diagnostic criteria of SIRS and sepsis, common differentials and etiology, guidelines on obtaining a focused H&P, and appropriate workups
- Extensive coverage of common causes for sepsis including hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP), ventilator-acquired pneumonia (VAP) and intra-abdominal infections
- Early goal-directed therapy, the STOP sepsis bundle, hemodynamic management, adjunctive therapies, the mechanical ventilation of sepsis-induced ARDS, and other essential management guidelines from the Surviving Sepsis Campaign (SSC 2012) and the American Thoracic Society (ATS)
- Antibiotic therapy including specific guidelines for the treatment of HAP from ATS and the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
- Information on the diagnosis and management of pediatric and neonatal sepsis including the management of pediatric fever, important differences from management of sepsis in adults, management of sepsis-induced persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn (PPHN), empiric antibiotic treatment recommendations for GBS infections, interventions in pediatric septic shock, and other pediatric-specific information
- Important calculators including APACHE II, Multiple Organ Dysfunction Score (MODS), the Simplified Acute Physiology Score (SAPS) II, the Sequential Organ Failure Assessment (SOFA) score, the Clinical Pulmonary Infection (CPI) score, the Inferior Vena Cava Collapsibility Index, and others
- Drug administration information for the management of sepsis and septic shock including antibacterial and antifungal antibiotics, adrenergic and other vasoactive agents, corticosteroids and diuretics
- Sepsis Clinical Guide is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap
- The Russian Sepsis Forum (sepsisforum.ru)
- The ED Trauma Critical Care Blog (edtcc.com)
- Learn how to use common herbs in day to day cooking.
- Learn how to cure common ailments/ diseases at home as a remedy with herbs.
Remedies at home is a simple to use yet highly useful application divided in to three parts,
- Personal Care
- Common Ailments
- First Aid
Home remedies do not include any use of harsh, synthetic chemical ingredients.
The treatment is usually inexpensive and usually doesn’t cause a side effect.
Natural remedies are good to cure common ailments and take care of minor health issues but for severe conditions we suggest you to visit a doctor.
> Tips for all skin types – Normal, Dry, Oily and Acne prone
> Tips for all seasons - spring, summer, fall/ autumn and winter.
> Simple homemade signature beauty recipes/ treatments to keep your skin healthy and beautiful.
- Standard measurements for ingredients.
- Easy step wise description of recipes.
- 40 classic & signature recipes.
- Enjoy delicious eggless recipes of cakes, desserts, breads, omelettes, crepes and pancakes!
More coming soon…
> Tips for all hair types – oily, dry, damaged, dandruff prone, colored, dull and weak.
> Simple homemade signature beauty recipes/ treatments to keep your hair shiny, silky, lustrous and healthy forever.
> Learn how to manage parlor treatments and remedies at home.
The Body Mass Index (BMI) is a measure for human body shape based on an individual's mass and height. This application helps you to:
1. Calculate your BMI basis on gender.
2. Know your healthy weight corresponding to your gender and height.
3. Learn smoothie recipes for weight gain, weight loss and maintaining ideal weight.
Plan your trip effortlessly with ‘My Udaipur Guide’ app to not miss a thing!
This convenient app helps you to;
➢ Visit the epic palaces, forts, temples that speak of the Indian history and rich legacy.
➢ Enjoy the natural beauty of its lakes.
➢ Relish authentic Rajasthani cuisine.
➢ Shop attractive souvenirs from local markets.
➢ Witness the rich Indian art & culture.
Plan your trip effortlessly with ‘My Goa Guide’ app to not miss a thing!
This convenient app helps you to;
➢ Visit the best beaches in Goa; each known for its characteristic feature.
➢ Visit the old churches and forts of historic Goa.
➢ Relish authentic Goan cuisine. fish curries.
➢ Shop attractive souvenirs from local markets.
➢ Witness the rich Indian art & culture.
Plan your trip effortlessly with ‘My Agra Guide’ app to not miss a thing!
This convenient app helps you to;
➢ Visit mesmerizing historic attractions.
➢ Relish authentic local Agra cuisine.
➢ Shop attractive souvenirs from local markets.
➢ Witness the rich Indian art & culture.