Remote Shot allow you to connect your Android Phone using one as camera and one as remote to see live stream preview.
Remote Shot works with all Android devices
* Bluetooth is run together on the same operating system.
* If Bluetooth is not turned on, the device does not connect.
- Connect 2 devices use one as camera and one as REMOTE.
- Bluetooth connection, no need internet connection you can take a shot while you are outdoor.
- LIVE PREVIEW STREAM, remote sees what camera see(available in FREE version).
- Front/Rear Camera.
- Flash Auto/on/off.
- Burst Shots. (3f / 7f / 10f / 15f)
- Self Timer. (3s / 7s / 10s / 15s)
- Setting a background-image in remote mode.
[How to use]
- Connect 2 devices by tap at Blue tooth sign.
- Choose your device to be Remote or Camera.
- Switch Your device for remote or camera in the blue tooth connection page.
- In Live preview you are control the camera.
- Put your camera device in right location.
- Look at live preview in your remote to adjust your location.
- Take photo.
- Picture will save in to camera devices.
Tag : Remote,camera,bluetooth,Timer,Burst Shot,LivePreview,photo,Remoteshot
1. Steady shot: Taking picture by clicking your Media Button on your headphone.
2. Bluetooth headset as Wireless Remote Shutter.
3. Press Media button next/previous volume up and down for focus action.
4. Take photo from different angles.
5. And it's silent with Different vibrations as feedback.
Use a friend's mobile phone, a tablet, PC, or any other web connected device. Just send a link to the second device - that's it! You'll then have a remote shutter to take the perfect photo, from any distance.
Forget WIFI or Bluetooth
No need to install the app on both devices
No running after setting a timer
No complex interface
Remote Shoot solves all of these problems.
On a romantic date.
Traveling with family or friends.
Whenever, wherever. Take a picture remotely with Remote Shoot.
It is very usefull for self and group photography.
The following features are available if you install the RemoteShot into your two or more smartphones.
* Remote preview from a camera smartphone to a controller smartphone.
* Remote shutter with a timer (0, 2, 10 seconds).
* Taken pictures will be stored in the camera smartphone.
[How to use this app]
(0) Connect two smartphones to a WiFi access point.
(1) Run the RemoteShot on a camera smartphone, and touch the icon of 'Camera'.
(2) Run the RemoteShot on a controller smartphone, and touch the icond of 'Remote controller'.
(3) Touch a button at the upper-left corner on a camera or a controller smartphone to connect two of them.
(4) Choose your preferable settings in terms of flash, focus, etc. at the camera smartphone.
(5) Check preview images at the controller smartphone.
(6) Touch the preview at the controller smartphone, then the camera smartphone will adjust its focus at the center.
(7) Touch the shutter icon at the controller smartphone, then the camera smartphone will take a picture.
Camera feature in the RemoteShot has various configuration items.
* Picture size
* White balance
* ISO setting
* Picture quality
Place where pictures be stored.
Pictures taken at a camera smartphone will be stored at:
The following parameters for WiFi communication can be changed:
* Port number for communication (default, 59141)
* Pass number for authentification (default, 0000)
Images transfered by the remote preview of the RemoteShot are not encrypted.
Please use the RemoteShot at a encrypted local WiFi network, but not at any public WiFi network.
Android 2.2 or later.
Samsung: Galaxy Note (SC-05D, NTT Docomo, Android 2.3.6)
Sony Ericsson: Xperia Acro (IS11S, AU, Android 2.3.4)
Motorola: Photon (ISW11M, AU, Android 2.3.4)
HTC: HD Desire (Android 2.3.5) *1
LG: Optimas Chat (L-04C, NTT Docomo, Android 2.2.2)
Huawei: Ideos (Android 2.2)
*1: Turn off the controller search feature at the preference and specify the IP address of the controller.
© Magcom International Ltd. All rights reserved
A simple and faster way to capture selfies from a distance of 1 to 15 meters from the device.
[ Features ]
✓ Remote control using whistles.
✓ Remote control by any noise.
✓ Instant or delayed capture.
✓ Silent shooting.
✓ Countdown Timer.
✓ Auto Focus.
✓ Touch to focus.
✓ White balance settings(Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy).
✓ Scene modes.
✓ Manual exposure.
✓ Activators (you can use the volume buttons as a shutter or zoom controls).
.. and more
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.tafayor.com
XDA forum : http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-self-camera-shot-t3031927
只要拥有一个美图贴贴就够啦！既能 DIY超萌“大头贴”，又能贴出日系风的“可爱拼图” ！
『 新版本新惊喜 』
『 主要功能 』
1、 内置多款镜头让你的手机摄像头更强大！ 双重曝光镜头、鱼眼拍照、四格镜头、拼图镜头、移轴镜头，让你体验拍照的乐趣！ iPhone版还支持单反相机专业的对焦和测光分离功能！内置“GIF短视频”镜头！让摄影达人、视频创意达人除了用图片表达外，还可以实现“创意超动态短视频摄影”！
4、 颜色、光效叠加，一切随心！ 泡泡光+彩虹=梦幻，为照片演绎无限效果！
6、 全新“印章”功能，够牛你就盖！盖时间、盖地点、盖天气、盖心情… 盖上你的最牛印章！
7、拼图功能最强大：全新升级的第二代拼图功能，√时尚海报 √视觉艺术 √斜切创意 √实时预览！还有自由拼图、图片拼接、图中拼图，满足您对多图片处理的各类需求，让你的微博分享更有吸引力！
『 支持及反馈 』
The recorded file are location is sdcard/CLSOFTWARE
This spy camera is not just a camera; it can also record audio and video. The most important feature is that is can run in BACKGROUND, as if nothing happens in your phone. You can twitter, browse Facebook, sending text message or email; you can even make phone call while it is working. So maybe it is the most excellent hidden camera you ever see. This application will not make any sound if you install another free app http://market.android.com/details?id=com.clsoftware.mute when take picture, and record video.
PLEASE TRY THE LITE VERSION TO CHECK IF IT WORKS ON YOUR PHONE BEFORE YOU BUY, BECAUSE ANDROID DEVICES DIFFERS ONE TO ONE. IF YOU GET ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO ME: email@example.com
LITE VERSION: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.clsoftware.spycameralite
1.You have to set a password before first time to use. This protects it from unauthorized usage from others.
2.When you started taking picture, recording audio and video, you can back to home screen, the app will run in background.
3.You have to input your password when you launch the app again from home screen.
4.You can use from camera (if available) to take picture or record video.
5.You can set number of pictures it take each time to start, after reached the specific number, it will stop automatically in background.
6.You can set number of minutes recording, after reached the specific number of minutes, it will stop automatically in background.
7.You set supported mode, scene, resolution etc. by camera.
8.All generated media files will prevent from scanning.
9.It will make no sound after install free app http://market.android.com/details?id=com.clsoftware.mute
silent camera, mute camera, background camera, background audio record, background video record, spy camera, spy audio record.
As you view live images from the camera in EOS Remote, you can remotely set the focus, adjust shooting values, and release the shutter.
You can also browse images on the camera's memory card, select images, and save them to your device.
Take EOS Remote along with your camera to enjoy photography in more ways.
- Access Wi-Fi–equipped EOS cameras wirelessly over a local network connection.
- Remotely adjust shooting values on EOS cameras: Av, Tv, ISO, and exposure values.
- Remotely select AF point positions, adjust focus, and release the shutter.
- Remotely browse, delete, and rate still images and movies shot with EOS cameras.
- Save images shot with EOS cameras to your device.
- Share images for which device-specific remote viewing restrictions have been configured on EOS cameras.
- Establish a direct connection with EOS cameras in Camera access point mode, in addition to Infrastructure mode connections.
New functions for version 1.3.0
- Support for new camera model EOS M3.
- Support for importing MP4 movies. (EOS M3 only)
- Support for Android terminals with NFC. (EOS M3 only)
- Support for saving original-size JPEG images.
- Improved camera setting function for remote shooting.
Canon EOS digital cameras
- EOS 6D (WG)/(W) , EOS 70D (W),EOS M2(W),EOS M3
Requires Android OS
- Android OS smartphone 2.3.3－2.3.7/4.0－5.0
- Android OS tablet 4.0－5.0
-Android OS smartphone/Android OS tablet
Supported File Formats
- JPEG, RAW, and MOV,MP4 files shot with compatible cameras
- MOV files shot with compatible cameras cannot be saved to your device.
- Compatible cameras cannot be accessed from multiple devices at once.
- Remote capture of movies is not supported.
1. Take Snapshots remotely from the smart phone from Sony supported models.
2. Using timer (no limit of interval)
3. Using continuous snapshots with given interval (in seconds).
4. Zoom in and Zoom out
5. Mode selection, photos and video.
1. Start the camera and switch on Smart Remote.
2. First time connect your smart phone to Camera built in Wifi.
3. Open the App, and take the snap shots remotely.
4. Capture videos also.
5. Stores the last time connected Model, just click on that model to connect from next time.
The App supports few models from Sony Camera like
Remote Camera opens up new photographic opportunities by displaying your smartphone's camera viewfinder remotely on ZenWatch, freeing you to take photos from creative angles where the viewfinder would be difficult to see, such as when holding the phone overhead at a concert or other crowded event. Remote Camera is also useful for group photos, letting you compose the photo, release the shutter, and check the final result while being included in the shot.
ASUS ZenWatch: A Fancy Smartwatch That Measures Your Relaxation Levels
ASUS' stylish ZenWatch is all about security, remote control and wellness
With ZenWatch Remote Camera, you can:
• Operate your smartphone’s camera from your ZenWatch
• See the camera viewfinder remotely on your ZenWatch
• Take single photos, optionally with location info
• Record videos
• Zoom in and out
• Start the camera’s self-timer
• Move your wrist (or shake the ZenWatch) to release the camera shutter.
• In ZenWatch Remote Camera, tap anywhere on the preview screen on the watch, or twist your wrist to take shot.
ZenWatch Remote Camera is only compatible with ASUS ZenWatch smart watches.
ZenWatch Remote Camera is designed by ASUS ZenUI.
More information about ASUS ZenUI is available here:
For Android Wear users ONLY -- will not work on other types of watches.
By Dheera Venkatraman
Source code: https://github.com/dheera/android-wearcamera
Mount your cell phone on something and use it to take better selfies, group shots, watch a live stream of your kitchen pot, cat, or anything else as long as you have Bluetooth range.
Touch the watch face to take a picture. Swipe right to close. Swipe left for options including switching cameras, flash control, and self timer. More features to come soon, but feel free to fork and hack at the code yourself and share your contributions as this is an open source project.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
遙控拍照 (Just Selfie)
拍照新趨勢, 自拍新選擇 !
擺好姿勢, 也不能連續拍照! 匆匆忙忙有夠累!
使用JS 輕鬆擺Pose, 確定了再拍!
[JustSelfie - 遙控拍照]
Whether via infrared, by wire or via Bluetooth, DSLR Remote enables you to take timer controlled exposure series (e.g. for time lapse), long time exposures or exposure sequences in the context of High Dynamik Range photography. If you are not using a device with a supported built-in IR sender (see below) all you need is a small, inexpensive and easy to build hardware, which is then connected to the ear phone jack of your smartphone (and a commercially available Bluetooth stereo headset if you want remote control via Bluetooth). You will find detailed instructions on how to build the required hardware on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
Possible functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
- All Samsung devices with built-in IR sender
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
- All HTC devices with built-in IR sender
For the time being only the LG G3 is supported by the LG QRemote API including sending raw IR data (see: http://developer.lge.com/MOBILE_HELP/topic/lge.mobilesdk.LGQRemote.api/html/Introduction/Introduction/Supported%20Devices.htm ).
Unfortunately, doesn't the Sony native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in the API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or Kitkat can not support the built-in IR hardware of your device for the above mentioned reason, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
Supported camera brands when using as an infrared remote:
Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact informations are given below and on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
A) four kinds of camouflage screen:
1) Write email screen:
This screen is an interface similar to email writing, on which you can enter any text or symbols, anyone would think you are writing email, but is actually in recording videos.
2) Paint Screen:
This screen is a little like the artist's interface, you can paint and graffiti on the screen, no one will suspect that you are recording videos.
3) Map View Screen:
This screen provides your to view Google Maps, you can look at the map but actually record videos in hidden.
4) Black screen:
This screen allows your phone looks in shutdown state, but actually it is recording videos.
B) Other features:
1) You can switch device's cameras between front and rear camera (if your phone has two cameras).
2) You can set video quality for record. (High / Medium / Low three kinds)
This APP support Android & iOS platforms !
for iPhone & iPAD users,
you can download iOS version from here: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id668502201
When your children or your own are away from home, but worry about personal safety or worry about getting lost , so you want to let your family or friends know your current location immediately ?
This is a very useful location logging software and easy to use. First, use your own Dropbox account, or register a free Dropbox account for your family members/group, install and execute this app, login with the Dropbox account and start logging on each device you want to monitor, then you can view each monitored device's locations..
This software can running in background, it will continued update device's current position through network. Each member in your family or group can view each others locations from their own device.
How to use:
1) Install this app on each your family/group member's device.
2) Click the Dropbox button, then login with a Dropbox account, if you have no Dropbox account, please register a new free one from Dropbox.
3) Please note that this app require network to save location data to Dropbox, please make sure the phones can access to the Internet.
1) Location logging service is running in background.
2) Automatically turn on and turn off GPS function, in order to reduce the consumption of electricity.
3) Each member in your family/group can view other member's locations by using their own device.
4) Support iOS and Android platforms.
1)Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
2)This app is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not provide true mobile device tracking functionality.