Remote Shot allow you to connect your Android Phone using one as camera and one as remote to see live stream preview.
Remote Shot works with all Android devices
* Bluetooth is run together on the same operating system.
* If Bluetooth is not turned on, the device does not connect.
- Connect 2 devices use one as camera and one as REMOTE.
- Bluetooth connection, no need internet connection you can take a shot while you are outdoor.
- LIVE PREVIEW STREAM, remote sees what camera see(available in FREE version).
- Front/Rear Camera.
- Flash Auto/on/off.
- Burst Shots. (3f / 7f / 10f / 15f)
- Self Timer. (3s / 7s / 10s / 15s)
- Setting a background-image in remote mode.
[How to use]
- Connect 2 devices by tap at Blue tooth sign.
- Choose your device to be Remote or Camera.
- Switch Your device for remote or camera in the blue tooth connection page.
- In Live preview you are control the camera.
- Put your camera device in right location.
- Look at live preview in your remote to adjust your location.
- Take photo.
- Picture will save in to camera devices.
Tag : Remote,camera,bluetooth,Timer,Burst Shot,LivePreview,photo,Remoteshot
© Magcom International Ltd. All rights reserved
Communication takes place directly between two devices equipped with this software, communication doesn't result in any charges, but distance is limited.
Systems equipped with Java software can control camera on mobile device using Remote Camera Java app, http://programy.jastrzab.com/remote_camera/
How to use it ?
1. instal app on both devices
2. on first device turn on Server
3. on second device, find device with name or address that matches to first device name or address and tap on it to establish connection
4. if connected, you can make pictures or just see what first device is seeing but on second device
Remember about !
● To communicate using Bluetooth mode, device must be equipped with Bluetooth
● To communicate using Wifi mode, device must be equipped with WIFI
● Pictures are always saved on server device
● Device acting as server can consume large amount of power so without access to power source working time may be limited
● Electromagnetic interference, obstacles and distance can cause communication problems even connection break
● Preview smoothness depends on device and connection performance
● Devices must be within the communication range or in the same network for WIFI connection
● Bluetooth adapter must be enabled and devices must be paired for Bluetooth connection
● On devices with android older than 3.0, device acting as server can only transmit preview, cannot take pictures
● To activate autofocus press shutter longer and release to take picture, short press will take picture immediately without autofocus
● To unpin floating preview window, double-tap
Have problem ?
● If server device is not on the clients list you probably will need to pair devices for Bluetooth connection or be within the same network for Wifi connection
● If for some reason in WIfi mode, server isn't visible on clients list, need to enter address manually by clicking on Connect item
● If preview is stopped try to reconnect, if connection will be unsuccessful then restart server
How Wifi discovering works ?
● Discovering is active only if user is present, this means when app is visible, screen is on and device is unlocked and if active connection mode is WIFI
● Only if app is acting as server will broadcast address
● If server is disabled app is listening for incoming broadcast from other device but without broadcasting
● Discovering mode works only for devices in the same network segment in other words in the same subnet
It is very usefull for self and group photography.
The following features are available if you install the RemoteShot into your two or more smartphones.
* Remote preview from a camera smartphone to a controller smartphone.
* Remote shutter with a timer (0, 2, 10 seconds).
* Taken pictures will be stored in the camera smartphone.
[How to use this app]
(0) Connect two smartphones to a WiFi access point.
(1) Run the RemoteShot on a camera smartphone, and touch the icon of 'Camera'.
(2) Run the RemoteShot on a controller smartphone, and touch the icond of 'Remote controller'.
(3) Touch a button at the upper-left corner on a camera or a controller smartphone to connect two of them.
(4) Choose your preferable settings in terms of flash, focus, etc. at the camera smartphone.
(5) Check preview images at the controller smartphone.
(6) Touch the preview at the controller smartphone, then the camera smartphone will adjust its focus at the center.
(7) Touch the shutter icon at the controller smartphone, then the camera smartphone will take a picture.
Camera feature in the RemoteShot has various configuration items.
* Picture size
* White balance
* ISO setting
* Picture quality
Place where pictures be stored.
Pictures taken at a camera smartphone will be stored at:
The following parameters for WiFi communication can be changed:
* Port number for communication (default, 59141)
* Pass number for authentification (default, 0000)
Images transfered by the remote preview of the RemoteShot are not encrypted.
Please use the RemoteShot at a encrypted local WiFi network, but not at any public WiFi network.
Android 2.2 or later.
Samsung: Galaxy Note (SC-05D, NTT Docomo, Android 2.3.6)
Sony Ericsson: Xperia Acro (IS11S, AU, Android 2.3.4)
Motorola: Photon (ISW11M, AU, Android 2.3.4)
HTC: HD Desire (Android 2.3.5) *1
LG: Optimas Chat (L-04C, NTT Docomo, Android 2.2.2)
Huawei: Ideos (Android 2.2)
*1: Turn off the controller search feature at the preference and specify the IP address of the controller.
Remote Camera opens up new photographic opportunities by displaying your smartphone's camera viewfinder remotely on ZenWatch, freeing you to take photos from creative angles where the viewfinder would be difficult to see, such as when holding the phone overhead at a concert or other crowded event. Remote Camera is also useful for group photos, letting you compose the photo, release the shutter, and check the final result while being included in the shot.
ASUS ZenWatch: A Fancy Smartwatch That Measures Your Relaxation Levels
ASUS' stylish ZenWatch is all about security, remote control and wellness
With ZenWatch Remote Camera, you can:
• Operate your smartphone’s camera from your ZenWatch
• See the camera viewfinder remotely on your ZenWatch
• Take single photos, optionally with location info
• Record videos
• Zoom in and out
• Start the camera’s self-timer
• Move your wrist (or shake the ZenWatch) to release the camera shutter.
• In ZenWatch Remote Camera, tap anywhere on the preview screen on the watch, or twist your wrist to take shot.
ZenWatch Remote Camera is only compatible with ASUS ZenWatch smart watches.
ZenWatch Remote Camera is designed by ASUS ZenUI.
More information about ASUS ZenUI is available here:
Use a friend's mobile phone, a tablet, PC, or any other web connected device. Just send a link to the second device - that's it! You'll then have a remote shutter to take the perfect photo, from any distance.
Forget WIFI or Bluetooth
No need to install the app on both devices
No running after setting a timer
No complex interface
Remote Shoot solves all of these problems.
On a romantic date.
Traveling with family or friends.
Whenever, wherever. Take a picture remotely with Remote Shoot.
A simple and faster way to capture selfies from a distance of 1 to 15 meters from the device.
[ Features ]
✓ Remote control using whistles.
✓ Remote control by any noise.
✓ Instant or delayed capture.
✓ Silent shooting.
✓ Countdown Timer.
✓ Auto Focus.
✓ Touch to focus.
✓ White balance settings(Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy).
✓ Scene modes.
✓ Manual exposure.
✓ Activators (you can use the volume buttons as a shutter or zoom controls).
.. and more
E-Mail : email@example.com
Website : http://www.tafayor.com
XDA forum : http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-self-camera-shot-t3031927
只要拥有一个美图贴贴就够啦！既能 DIY超萌“大头贴”，又能贴出日系风的“可爱拼图” ！
Whether via infrared, by wire or via Bluetooth, DSLR Remote enables you to take timer controlled exposure series (e.g. for time lapse), long time exposures or exposure sequences in the context of High Dynamik Range photography. If you are not using a device with a supported built-in IR sender (see below) all you need is a small, inexpensive and easy to build hardware, which is then connected to the ear phone jack of your smartphone (and a commercially available Bluetooth stereo headset if you want remote control via Bluetooth). You will find detailed instructions on how to build the required hardware on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
Possible functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
- All Samsung devices with built-in IR sender
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
- All HTC devices with built-in IR sender
The QRemote API Revision 4 should support sending raw IR data (neccessary for DSLR Remote to work) on the following devices:
- G Flex2, G2, G3, G3 A, G3 Screen, G Pro2
(for more details see http://developer.lge.com/resource/mobile/RetrieveOverview.dev?categoryTypeCode=ANRS#supporteddev)
The QRemote API Revision 3 only supports sending raw IR data on the following devices:
Unfortunately, doesn't the Sony native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in the API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or higher or Android can not support the built-in IR hardware of your device for the above mentioned reason, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
Supported camera brands when using as an infrared remote:
Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact informations are given below and on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
Stream video and audio from your Android device’s camera directly across your Wi-Fi network in real-time, to be viewed and remotely controlled in a web browser or on another Android device. Can be used to spy on people, a serious surveillance device or just for fun!
What will you LiveStream?
* If you want to use this application as a baby monitor, then you should download “BabyCam Monitor” which is also from dooblou – it does everything this app does but has more features specific to monitoring babies safely. *
* BEST LiveStream application available on the Android Market! *
"The UI is well constructed: simple and intuitive ... easy to use, even for those who don’t have any previous experience ... the sound quality is good — not even a lot of real network cameras can deliver that much!" - AndroidPIT review - "Very Good"
1. Stream real-time live video and audio from your Android device camera to a web browser;
2. Can also stream directly to another Android device (in conjunction with SECuRET SpyCam);
3. Very simple to use for everybody - no configuration needed and no intermediate/external servers involved;
4. Remotely control the camera! Take full resolution pictures and hi-def videos using the web browser (requires Android 2.2 or above);
5. Choose between the front and back camera (requires Android 2.3 or above and a front camera);
6. Disguise mode and touch screen locking so your device can't be detected;
7. Requires Java installed on the web browser computer;
8. Advanced settings to tweak performance;
9. Choice of streaming resolutions;
10. Only uses a WiFi network – does NOT support 3G;
11. LOTS more features in development.
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘SECuRET’ *
Part of the SECuRET range of camera applications:
- SECuRET SpyCam is a motion triggered camera application.
- SECuRET LiveStream is a wifi-streaming camera appication.
- SECuRET RemoteControl is a camera application controlled by SMS.
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
For Android Wear users ONLY -- will not work on other types of watches.
By Dheera Venkatraman
Source code: https://github.com/dheera/android-wearcamera
Mount your cell phone on something and use it to take better selfies, group shots, watch a live stream of your kitchen pot, cat, or anything else as long as you have Bluetooth range.
Touch the watch face to take a picture. Swipe right to close. Swipe left for options including switching cameras, flash control, and self timer. More features to come soon, but feel free to fork and hack at the code yourself and share your contributions as this is an open source project.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
After taking photo, it’s very easy to beautify the picture by simple operations. You can choose to crop, rotate, apply filters, adjust the image parameters, doodle as you like, and share the pictures on social media such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and etc.
• Real-time filters - Preview your photos before you take photo.
• Amazing filters – Many filters available when photograph and photo-editing.
• Fastest capture – Just 1s to capture photo after press the shutter button.
• Simple Interface - Intuitive interface, and quickly switch to video.
• HDR – Open HDR to improve images captured in low light, and backlit scenes.
“The best app for pictures. Make yourself or someone look more beautiful and flawless with out too much effort.” –GREEN
“It’s super gorgeous and easy. Excellent performance in my device. I would give it 5 stars” – Scott Garcia
“Obviously! This camera application will allow you to make excellent pictures very fast and easy. ” – Shelley
“Great! I'm enjoying this photography app with powerful camera and many filters!!!!” – Claudia
Dear friends, your feedback even criticism means much to us.
Those all make us better and we are quite appreciating your support.
(This 'Remote Viewfinder' application is not for GALAXY Camera.)
- Samsung SMART Camera Live View (Preview screen) can be wirelessly checked on Smartphone screen with real time connection
- Provides control of Timer, Flash, Resolution and capturing of Samsung SMART Camera on Smartphone
- When using this App (Camera and Smartphone are connected), images taken by Smartphone will also be taken by Smart Camera and saved in the camera
- When saving the images, the camera will also store the information about location provided by Smartphone's GPS on the pictures
- Provides remote controlling function for capturing and playback
- Possible to control zoom level wirelessly
- Captured images can also be copied to Smartphone
- Android version : 2.2(Froyo) or higher, display WVGA(320*480) or higher
- Supported Samsung SMART camera : WB850F, WB150F, DV300F, ST200F and other Wi-Fi applied models from 2012
( May not operate normally in some devices.)
Remote control and preview your mobile camera by your Android Wear device，switch Front / Rear camera、set Flash mode、Shot delay time，Zoom In / Out；Remote monitor！
1. Start and preview your mobile camera by your Android Wear device
2. Remote monitor with Preview Mode！
3. Zoom In / Out
4. Click Preview screen to take picture
5. Switch Front / Rear camera
6. Flash mode：On、Off、Auto
7. Delay time：Off、5 Sec.、10 Sec
『 新版本新惊喜 』
『 主要功能 』
1、 内置多款镜头让你的手机摄像头更强大！ 双重曝光镜头、鱼眼拍照、四格镜头、拼图镜头、移轴镜头，让你体验拍照的乐趣！ iPhone版还支持单反相机专业的对焦和测光分离功能！内置“GIF短视频”镜头！让摄影达人、视频创意达人除了用图片表达外，还可以实现“创意超动态短视频摄影”！
4、 颜色、光效叠加，一切随心！ 泡泡光+彩虹=梦幻，为照片演绎无限效果！
6、 全新“印章”功能，够牛你就盖！盖时间、盖地点、盖天气、盖心情… 盖上你的最牛印章！
7、拼图功能最强大：全新升级的第二代拼图功能，√时尚海报 √视觉艺术 √斜切创意 √实时预览！还有自由拼图、图片拼接、图中拼图，满足您对多图片处理的各类需求，让你的微博分享更有吸引力！
『 支持及反馈 』
A) four kinds of camouflage screen:
1) Write email screen:
This screen is an interface similar to email writing, on which you can enter any text or symbols, anyone would think you are writing email, but is actually in recording videos.
2) Paint Screen:
This screen is a little like the artist's interface, you can paint and graffiti on the screen, no one will suspect that you are recording videos.
3) Map View Screen:
This screen provides your to view Google Maps, you can look at the map but actually record videos in hidden.
4) Black screen:
This screen allows your phone looks in shutdown state, but actually it is recording videos.
B) Other features:
1) You can switch device's cameras between front and rear camera (if your phone has two cameras).
2) You can set video quality for record. (High / Medium / Low three kinds)
This APP support Android & iOS platforms !
for iPhone & iPAD users,
you can download iOS version from here: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id668502201
When your children or your own are away from home, but worry about personal safety or worry about getting lost , so you want to let your family or friends know your current location immediately ?
This is a very useful location logging software and easy to use. First, use your own Dropbox account, or register a free Dropbox account for your family members/group, install and execute this app, login with the Dropbox account and start logging on each device you want to monitor, then you can view each monitored device's locations..
This software can running in background, it will continued update device's current position through network. Each member in your family or group can view each others locations from their own device.
How to use:
1) Install this app on each your family/group member's device.
2) Click the Dropbox button, then login with a Dropbox account, if you have no Dropbox account, please register a new free one from Dropbox.
3) Please note that this app require network to save location data to Dropbox, please make sure the phones can access to the Internet.
1) Location logging service is running in background.
2) Automatically turn on and turn off GPS function, in order to reduce the consumption of electricity.
3) Each member in your family/group can view other member's locations by using their own device.
4) Support iOS and Android platforms.
1)Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
2)This app is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not provide true mobile device tracking functionality.