WhatsReminder is AN intuitive reminder app which will automate WhatsApp as per your needs.
WHARE TO USE?
• To wish your loving one on special occasions like Birthday, Aniversary, Festivals, etc.
• Set reminder for Family members to take pills or other medication on time
• Add birthdays of all your contact's so that you don't miss them
• Create reminders to ask for rental from the tenant
• Send messages every day to Your Friends and Relatives
• Send greeting messages every day to loved ones
• Set a reminder to check if your girlfriend/friend has reached home safely
• Strengthening your relationship by saying simply good morning every day.
• Schedule WhatsApp messages and repeat reminders every minute, hour, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, on specific days of the week and more!
• Manage precisely how many times you would like repeat reminder. Even indefinitely.
• View all your upcoming reminders
• Track history of all your previous reminders
• View, Edit or Delete reminders easily.
• Pick messages from the templates
• If your phone is in lock state app will notify you by showing reminder message. So, you can send WhatsApp message latter whenever you unlock your phone.
• Nice and user-friendly Material UI
• Enable Accessibility service to use WhatsReminder. Open Phone Settings>Accessibility and Turn ON the WhatsReminder.(Fourth ScreenShot)
• If WhsatsReminder was Crashed due to some reason, Then you need to Turn OFF Accessibility service and again Turn ON manually. That will solve your issue.
• MI/Xiomi phones accessibility permissions will be Turned OFF after every phone restart. To solve this Open security App>Permission>Autostart> then Turn ON WhatsReminder.
This app uses Accessibility services. (BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE to access the text displayed on your screen to be able to copy it)
• If you face any problem contact us by Email: email@example.com and please don't leave a negative feedback.