Dehumanize Your Friends! is a basic party game for horrible people. The objective of the game is to respond to a question or statement that has had a certain word or phrase removed by playing one of the cards in your hand that contains a different random word or phrase. The idea is to make the worst combination possible, something that would make your mother want to never speak to you again.
If you still want to try it out, here's how. The game will start when enough players have joined the session and pressed their ready buttons (the game currently requires 2 players to start, but you really need at least 3 players to start having fun.) A 'King' is chosen, they're assigned to read the card on display for all to hear - preferably in a dramatic manner, and they're also the player that will ultimately choose the best answer after reading all submissions. All other players are given the chance to submit a card for consideration. After all players have submitted a white card, the czar chooses the best answer and awards the player that played it 1 Super Mega Point.
Dehumanize Your Friends! is a card game engine to play popular games such as Cards Against Humanity or Apples to Apples on your chromecast device. Cards Against Humanity is available at cardsagainsthumanity.com, where you can buy it or download and print it out yourself. It is distributed under a Creative Commons - Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike license. This android application is in no way endorsed or sponsored by the fine folks at cardsagainsthumanity.com.
Playing is easy:
1. A judge draws a call.
2. Players submit responses that match or complete the call.
3. The judge picks a favorite response.
4. Rinse and repeat.
Call and response decks are pulled from the http://www.cardcastgame.com API. Play with the most-popular decks or create your own.
Floop the Pig! It’s Adventure Time CARD WARS! Play the game inspired by the Adventure Time episode, “Card Wars”! Summon creatures and cast spells to battle your way to victory.
Command an army of awesome warriors, including Husker Knights, Cool Dog, the Immortal Maize Walker, and even the Pig to destroy your opponent’s forces! Place towers and cast spells to unleash ultimo attacks.
Win all the wars! Collect new cards to customize your deck for each opponent. Level up your creatures, spells, and towers, or fuse them together to make your cards even more powerful.
HIGH STAKES BATTLES!
Think you’ve got what it takes to be crowned a Cool Guy, or will you end up drinking from the Dweeb cup? Start your own wars as Finn, Jake, BMO, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Flame Princess and more as you wind your way through the Land of Ooo!
This isn’t just any war of cards. It’s Adventure Time CARD WARS!
This game is available in the following languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish (Latin America), Brazilian Portuguese
If you're having any problems with this app, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Tell us about the issues you're running into as well as what device and OS version you're using.
This app includes the option for adults to unlock or buy additional in-game items with real money to enhance game play, ranging from $0.99 to $29.99 USD (or equivalent amount in the applicable regional currency). You may disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device settings.
This app may contain ads that feature other products, services, shows or offers from Cartoon Network & our partners.
With 155 different games, including popular classics such as Klondike, Spider, Freecell, Pyramid and many more, hours of enjoyment await you within this app.
Enjoy playing all your favorite solitaire card games and discover new ones you've never seen before. The 155 solitaire games are separated into two different sections. The first section is unlocked and contains 70 solitaire card games. The second section is locked and contains an additional 85 solitaire card games split up into 8 different packs. Stars are awarded for the successful completion of games and the challenge is to collect enough stars to unlock the next pack of games.
Features of Solitaire Suite:
- 155 different popular and original playing card games
- Rules provided for each individual game
- Leaderboards and Achievements
- Customization of appearance with hd backgrounds and cards
- Landscape and portrait orientation
- Smooth Functionality
- Unlimited undo and redo
- Optimized for tablets and phones
32 cards from a standard 52-card pack are used for play. The cards in every suit rank from high to low: J-9-A-10-K-Q-8-7. The aim of the game is to win tricks containing valuable cards. The values of the cards are:
Jacks 3 points each
Nines 2 points each
Aces 1 point each
Tens 1 point each
Other cards (K, Q, 8, 7) no points
There are some links that can help you to learn the game.
N.B. If you face any problem playing online mode "Quick Game" option, then try "Invite Friends" option and invite your friends to play with you. If they accept your request before you press abort then you can play with them smoothly. Quick game option is little messy as random people came and go and press abort button frequently.
If you can't open or game crash at beginning please update your Google play services. This will solve the problem.
For getting more info and to contact with us for suggestion please visit our facebook page :
Whether you want to feel the excitement of casino blackjack (a.k.a. 21), or to train your blackjack skills, this is the game for you! It is coded to be the exact simulation of the actual casino game so that you can train yourself to become a master!
✔ Free Card Counting Trainer!
✔ Vast Variety of Blackjack Rules to Play With! (Vegas, Atlantic City and Europe Casino)
✔ Free Daily Chips, Level Up Bonus Chips and More Free Chips!
✔ Popular Blackjack Hand Gesture Adaptations!
✔ 18 Beautiful Casino Table, Chip and Card Themes!
Texas Casino Poker
Jacks or Better Video Poker
Deuces Wild Video Poker
Jokers Wild Video Poker
Tens or Better Video Poker
Acey Deucey Video Poker
Perfect Pair Blackjack
7 Slot Machines
Red Dog Poker
All these games come with the app and are 100% free.
Features of Pyramid Solitaire include:
- Tap or drag cards
- Game leaderboards and achievements
- Sound that can be turned on/off
- Unlimited free games
- Undo feature
- Game statistics
Download for free now and enjoy the best Pyramid Solitaire app out there. If you like this app be sure to check out the rest of our card games!
Get rid of all your cards as fast as possible, to be the next President ! Do not finish last, or you will be the asshole.
Game from 3 to 7 players.
Play against opponents simulated by an advanced artificial Intelligence.
*** HD GRAPHICS ***
Easy to use, the game is very fast and responsive, with card animation for a more realistic gameplay, and hd graphics.
*** SEVERAL VARIANTS INCLUDED ***
Several variants of the President game are included in the application :
- Play with or without jokers.
- Enable revolution.
- Equalizing cards.
- Equalizing deuce.
- Equalizing or pass.
- Pass several times.
- Deuces beat pairs.
- Jokers beat everything.
- an many more...
*** A COMPLETE APPLICATION ***
- Great graphics, card animations for a more realistic gameplay.
- Competitive artificial intelligence opponents.
- Statistics on played games.
- Rules included inside the application.
Any question about the game ? email@example.com
Have fun playing President !
✓ 1000 (Thousand)
✓ Seka (Sika, sikka)
✓ Queen of Spades
✓ Durak (transfer).
✓ TWENTY ONE
Features of the game.
- Great realistic graphics of the cards and game table.
- Advanced AI opponents.
Can you think of any better way to clear your head after a long day than by sitting down to play your favorite Solitaire classic card game? Better yet, wouldn’t you love to play said game on your phone or tablet through an easy to use and fun app? Well, wish no longer! These are the exact things you’ll get when you download Solitaire classic card game by Brilliant Labs for free, a game packed with great features, including:
• Landscape and portrait Solitaire card game play
• Play unlimited number of free solitaire games
• Solitaire Draw One card game (classic klondike mode)
• Solitaire Draw Three cards game (also a classic klondike mode)
• Right and left handed layouts on both phone and tablet
• Autocomplete to finish a solved solitaire game
• Stunning graphics and animations that you are going to love
• Easy to read cards with a beautiful vintage look-and-feel
• Undo last move
• Beautiful wooden background
• Show or hide timer option for your Solitaire game
• Automatic game save and resume
• Drag and drop to move cards
• Double tap to quickly send cards to foundation
• Classic standard Solitaire scoring system and rules (also known as Patience and Klondike)
• Solitaire Draw One Stats: Best score, best times and number of games won
• Solitaire Draw Three Stats: Best score, best times and number of games won
• Designed for tablet and phone
• Crafted with love in London and San Francisco
Solitaire classic card game by Brilliant Labs background:
The free Solitaire classic card game by Brilliant Labs is the #1 card game. Our app gives you the original true solitaire experience (this game is also known as Patience and Klondike). If you love the classic Solitaire, Klondike Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Freecell or any other classic patience card game, you are going to love it on your Android phone and tablet.
Have fun with solitaire classic card game!
Five cards are dealt to each player. The next card is placed face up on the table to start the discard pile, and the remaining undealt cards are placed face down in a stack beside the discard pile to form the stock.
A player whose initial hand contains 50 points must declare “Tonk” immediately and win the game by being paid double of the stake. If your opponent also has 50 points on hand, the hand is a draw and there are no payments. The game then ends and begin the next hand. Otherwise the play continues. A player next the the dealer play first and play according to the following steps :-
1) You have an option to “knock” by placing all your cards face up. You win the stake when you have a lower total point in your hand than other players. You lose double of the stake amount when you have a higher total point. The game then ends.
2) If you do not knock, you draw a card either from the stock or the discard pile. If you want to draw a card from the face down card stock and it runs out, the game ends and who has fewer points in the hand win the stake.
3) You have an option to lay down “meld” which consist three or four card of the same rank, or at least three cards with consecutive rank in the same suit. You can also lay down any card which form meld with melds already laid down by all players. If you can get rid of all your cards, you “tonk” and win double of the stake amount and the game ends.
4) If you do not tonk, you end your turn of play by discarding a card face up on to the discard pile. If you have no card in your hand after the discard, you win the stake and the game ends.